Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? (1042 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? / Meet 22-Year-Old Lexie Alford Who Has Travelled To Every Country In The World / How Did You Feel The First Day You Travelled Abroad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by INFOTECH2: 6:44pm On Mar 09, 2018
Nigeria is quite big Country with lots of fun places to visit.

I have not really been to the north but I have been to Delta, bayelsa, Kwara, oyo, ogun state. Passed through Edo a couple of times

I stay in Lagos.

I enjoyed my stay on Kwara and Bayelsa a lot sha.
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 6:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
21 states...

Kebbi, sokoto, Zamfara, Kaduna, Kano, Niger, FCT, Kogi, Lagos, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Edo, Nassarawa, Anambra, Katsina, Abia, Ondo

I enjoyed Cross River, Calabar and FCT
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by HarryDuce(m): 7:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
3 states. Imo state, Abia state and Bayelsa state. Bayelsa is the most memorable. I reside in Rivers state.
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by thesicilian: 7:11pm On Mar 09, 2018
All states in the South, East and West.
None in the North.

2 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by Inzzy45: 7:14pm On Mar 09, 2018
For medical students only.. You can start by contacting the number of

Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by chukslawrence(m): 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2018
All the states from the South and Kwara state
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by Arewa12: 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
7 state and I only travel for adventure
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by INFOTECH2: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Arewa12:
7 state and I only travel for adventure
Nice
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by INFOTECH2: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2018
HarryDuce:
3 states. Imo state, Abia state and Bayelsa state. Bayelsa is the most memorable. I reside in Rivers state.

Forgot to add Rivers State. Went for my cousin's wedding.
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 12, 2018
Delta, Edo, Cross River, Ondo, Ogun, Kogi, Benue, Enugu, Abia, and my resident state- Lagos!
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by INFOTECH2: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2018
AnyDevice:
Delta, Edo, Cross River, Ondo, Ogun, Kogi, Benue, Enugu, Abia, and my resident state- Lagos!

Thats quite a lot.
Very nice
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by Paschal001: 12:13pm On Mar 12, 2018
I love travelling.
Traveled to Edo, Anambra, Enugu, IMO, Abia, Abuja, Ebonyi, Cross river, Rivers, Kaduna, Kwara, Oyo, Ondo, plateau, Lagos, Delta.
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by INFOTECH2: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
Paschal001:
I love travelling.
Traveled to Edo, Anambra, Enugu, IMO, Abia, Abuja, Ebonyi, Cross river, Rivers, Kaduna, Kwara, Oyo, Ondo, plateau, Lagos, Delta.

Cool.
Seems most of us do not really go to the north.
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by Paschal001: 12:21am On Mar 18, 2018
INFOTECH2:

Cool.
Seems most of us do not really go to the north.

Guy, even the Bible admonished us to "Fear North"

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by CuriousMynd: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2018
Edo, Ondo and Ekiti

That's all
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by INFOTECH2: 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
CuriousMynd:
Edo, Ondo and Ekiti

That's all

Nice. Soon you will have cause to go further
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by Ttipsy(f): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
OK Imo, Abia, Rivers, Anambra, Lagos... I live in Owerri
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by INFOTECH2: 5:58am On Apr 04, 2018
Ttipsy:
OK Imo, Abia, Rivers, Anambra, Lagos...
I live in Owerri

Never been to Abia State before. Would like to visit there some day
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by Ttipsy(f): 9:23am On Apr 04, 2018
INFOTECH2:

Never been to Abia State before. Would like to visit there some day
cool
Re: How Many States Have You Travelled To In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Lagos, Enugu, Plateau, Imo, Kogi, Ondo

passed thru Anambra, Benue, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Delta, plenty times while traveling to these states though they don't count

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Countries Can I Go And Base And Start A New Thing / Mystery As Road Divided Into Two In Ibadan - Photos / The Different Types Of Railway Systems Across African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.