Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy (70435 Views)

Get Your Original Aju Mbaise / Black Seed For Flat Tummy And Infection / Aju Mbaise.... #500 Now In Lagos Call Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by naughtyDiana: 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
have you had a baby and can't just get that tummy back to pre pregnancy size? do you suffer bloating regularly? have people told you it is in your nature to be fat? to have fat stored in your mid section? do you have difficulties producing breast milk?

Do you have irregular monthly cycle? do you have painful, scanty or painful periods. are you generally over weight? then this centuries old traditional secret will help take care of your worries.

Are you just a lady who is worries about her weight and tummy size and wants to lose weight?.
aju mbaise also helps to ease the symptoms of fibroid, does not cure it. it is very safe for nursing moms too.
if you suffer hormonal imbalance and are trying to conceive, you need this herb as well.

for weight loss, you need to cut down on carbs for it to work and also be consistent. results are visible from 2-3weeks of consistent use.

then try aju mbaise. it is just #4000 for one month package, that is 5 wraps at the rate of #800 a wrap and that lasts a month. I don't sell any thing less than 5wraps. call or WhatsApp. 08189176777 or follow on Instagram @chiomasherbalgarden.

pls, I had to edit this post, I am in Lagos. my business is mostly on Instagram and it is strictly an online business. that's why I sort of abandoned this post.
If you are in Lagos, I do not allow pick up, deliveries only and it is payment before delivery. please do not bother calling me if these terms do not favour you. don't waste your credit and don't waste my time. thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by amyrealsea(f): 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2018
Is dis real? Or just a mere talk
...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Gloriagee(f): 11:23am On Mar 14, 2018
can we see pics dear? does lt affect fertility? ls lt safe for newborns? Heard so much bout lt n l'm curlous
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by floxyng: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2018
Gloriagee:
can we see pics dear? does lt affect fertility? ls lt safe for newborns? Heard so much bout lt n l'm curlous
Answer this biko
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by one4GOD(f): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
naughtyDiana:
have you had a baby and can't just get that tummy back to pre pregnancy size? do you suffer bloating regularly? have people told you it is in your nature to be fat? to have fat stored in your mid section? do you have difficulties producing breast milk? Do you have irregular monthly cycle? are you generally over weight? then this centuries old traditional secret will help take care of your worries. it is just #500 a wrap and that lasts 2days. call or WhatsApp. 08189176777 or follow on Instagram @ajumbaise1
what do you mean 'last two days' hope you know what you are saying and that you are not here to make money out of people's ignorance and vulnerability. Nigerians and being opportunists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by naughtyDiana: 9:26am On Mar 18, 2018
one4GOD:
what do you mean 'last two days' hope you know what you are saying and that you are not here to make money out of people's ignorance and vulnerability. Nigerians and being opportunists.
a wrap of one Aju mbaise can be cooked twice or more. the wrap is quite big. please and please, I beg you in God's name, don't come and spoil my business for me. thank you. cos I know you don't know anything about this herb

3 Likes

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by naughtyDiana: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2018
amyrealsea:
Is dis real? Or just a mere talk
...[color=#990000][/color]
google aju mbaise ma'am. this herbs work and women who just put to bed take this herb to flatten their tummy and get rid of lochia.

1 Like

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by naughtyDiana: 9:52am On Mar 18, 2018
Gloriagee:
it is a fertility booster. the aju is made with different herbs and some spices are also added.

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by naughtyDiana: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2018
floxyng:

Answer this biko
breast feeding women take it. Igbo women who just put to bed take this herbs and spices for 3 straight months!! from the first day after giving birth the uda helps to boost milk production too.
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Jennykoko3009(f): 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hw does it flattens tummy and bring one back to pre-pregnancy shape ?

1 Like

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Happychildlove(f): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2018
Can someone who gives birth 3 wks ago take this? Will it work ?
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by naughtyDiana: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Jennykoko3009:
Hw does it flattens tummy and bring one back to pre-pregnancy shape ?
by drinking it
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by naughtyDiana: 12:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Happychildlove:
Can someone who gives birth 3 wks ago take this? Will it work ?
yes ma. you should have started immediately but it will work nonetheless
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Jennykoko3009(f): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
naughtyDiana:
by drinking it
For how long ?
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Belovedwan: 9:42pm On May 10, 2018
The herbs work. I'm currently taking it. It's good for lactating mothers and it helps you to detox as well.

1 Like

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Katier00(f): 5:29pm On May 11, 2018
It is extremely good for women trying to conceive
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Nobody: 6:54am On May 19, 2018
Please haunty take it easy o ooo don't u think the #500 per one is too much.....it's #150 in my place and I just bought lastweek.

2 Likes

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Doublelady(f): 10:17pm On May 20, 2018
funkyglitzzy:
Please haunty take it easy o ooo don't u think the #500 per one is too much.....it's #150 in my place and I just bought lastweek.
Please where did you get it
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by djpaparazzi(f): 9:18am On May 21, 2018
How can I get it in bayelsa
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by chii8(f): 9:38pm On May 21, 2018
How do one use this? please.
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 23, 2018
Doublelady:

Got mine in Aba which is not far from mbaise where it is produced.
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by nnekaike(f): 2:53pm On May 23, 2018
funkyglitzzy:

Got mine in Aba which is not far from mbaise where it is produced.
hmmm the difference in price is much o.biko ur numba.
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by chii8(f): 4:59pm On May 23, 2018
I thought it works for only new mum.

1 Like

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by viettastitches(f): 7:53am On May 24, 2018
Na wa o.this is someone's Business you guys are killing.if you buy it for 2 Kobo,good for you.but that doesn't mean she should buy it and sell at that same price with you.

btw I am from mbaise and there is no way you can get a good one for 150.

16 Likes

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Khitai(f): 2:45pm On May 26, 2018
Can someone who has never had a baby take AJU mbaise
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 26, 2018
viettastitches:
Na wa o.this is someone's Business you guys are killing.if you buy it for 2 Kobo,good for you.but that doesn't mean she should buy it and sell at that same price with you.

btw I am from mbaise and there is no way you can get a good one for 150.

Pls everything its not all about exorbitant price in business consider a reasonable price biko and if truly you are from mbaise its way cheaper i dont buy in bulk and my dealer is pure mbaise woman and besides i can actually travel down to mbaise myself to source for it cos d distance is not far if you are claiming it's not original.biko lets be considerate in doing business.
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 26, 2018
nnekaike:
hmmm the difference in price is much o.biko ur numba.

My no is zero eight one three four seven six one four five zero...I want to snap d pix of d one i got 2wks ago that i stored..

2 Shares

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by viettastitches(f): 6:23am On May 27, 2018
funkyglitzzy:

Pls everything its not all about exorbitant price in business consider a reasonable price biko and if truly you are from mbaise its way cheaper i dont buy in bulk and my dealer is pure mbaise woman and besides i can actually travel down to mbaise myself to source for it cos d distance is not far if you are claiming it's not original.biko lets be considerate in doing business.
Na you Sabi.you should have opened ur own thread to sell it 150 naa.
ABI did she force you to come to her thread.

5 Likes

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Bo55lady: 12:48pm On May 27, 2018
Pls can a young girl take it for just weight loss?
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:39am On May 28, 2018
Bo55lady:
Pls can a young girl take it for just weight loss?
Some of us like your stature the way you are.

2 Likes

Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 30, 2018
viettastitches:
Na you Sabi.you should have opened ur own thread to sell it 150 naa.
ABI did she force you to come to her thread.

I don't have interest in turning it to a business na so una dey scam person for broad daylight in the name of business. Dnt have your time cos i still dey find d person wey sell am 800 per one for me.
Re: Aju Mbaise For Flat Tummy by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 30, 2018
Doublelady:

Got mine in Aba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What They Are Selling In Lagos (photos) / See The #100 Tomatoes I Bought Today / Man Spotted Eating 20 Tubers Of Pounded Yam Alone (shocking Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.