Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

The Most Hated Nigeria Public Servant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Hated Nigeria Public Servant (656 Views)

El Rufai's Accidental Public Servant / El-Rufai's 'The Accidental Public Servant' Book Launch (Pictures) / Excerpts From 'The Accidental Public Servant' El-Rufai's New Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Hated Nigeria Public Servant by otukpo(f): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2010
I have often wondered in my mind that who could it be. Even b4 the sack of Maurice Iwu, people always talk about him with so much hate as if he is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.

From my observation, Maurice Iwu will top the list and too bad he does not have another chance to erase the bad memories that Nigerians have of him.

Who do you think should be on top of the list?
Re: The Most Hated Nigeria Public Servant by DisGuy: 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2010
its got to be the former AGF aondaka even his face p.i.s.s me off, he looks like a jaguda with nine lives, someone that will say rubbish and belive it almsot immediately with some repulsive subsection 1 of section 2 of subsection 3 of the nigerian constituion

with Iwu one can still blame the system and others
Re: The Most Hated Nigeria Public Servant by ReachRich(m): 6:25pm On Apr 29, 2010
YARADUA. For playing hide and seek game with Nigerians.
Re: The Most Hated Nigeria Public Servant by otukpo(f): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2010
yea, Aondoaka is also very much hated but Yar 'Adua isn't.
To me, most of the bad things that have bn attributed to Yar' Adua were done by pple around him.
Talk of the hide and seek game abt his sickness, blame the wife cos he doesn't know again what's happening around him.
Re: The Most Hated Nigeria Public Servant by marvix(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2010
To me it shld be IBB for layin d foundation of all d mess we are in now and even attemptin to come back.
Re: The Most Hated Nigeria Public Servant by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 30, 2010
Most Vilified Personalities in Nigeria in the last one year:
1, Turai Yar'adua
2, Maurice Iwu
3, Mike Aondoakaa
4, IBB
5, Umaru Yar'adua
Re: The Most Hated Nigeria Public Servant by igboboy1(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2010
turai, aondaka, IBB, Obj, cos they are mastermind behind the system, Iwu is just an errand boy, aint got no power

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Aims To Destroy Nigeria For Selfish Reasons / Ekiti Tribunal Judgement / APGA Proclaims Freedom For The People Of Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.