Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

5years Nairaland Account For Sale - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 5years Nairaland Account For Sale (835 Views)

Help! Please Unban Nairaland Account You Ban Till 2030 / My Nairaland Account Has Been Hacked And Compromised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5years Nairaland Account For Sale by biafraisdead(m): 8:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
I have a 5years old Nairaland account for sale. it has about 10,000 likes, 8,000 shares, 100,000 viewed topics with over 500 followers. If you are interested you should contact me.
Re: 5years Nairaland Account For Sale by Mikkyjay17(m): 8:24pm On Mar 09, 2018
What gain does it brings buying it?

1 Like

Re: 5years Nairaland Account For Sale by thesicilian: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hahahaha
Re: 5years Nairaland Account For Sale by BlackDBagba: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2018
grin
Re: 5years Nairaland Account For Sale by Premiumwriter: 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Buhari is to blame. You know why? It's simple - When hunger becomes too much, you try to sell everything even ones you know people will not buy. And who caused the poverty that caused this mumu op hunger? Yeah right - it's that fulani the stupid op voted as president for this zoo. My advice to the op if your NL account no sell, try sell your Gmail account - u never know what sombori wee buy

This is just a joke cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5years Nairaland Account For Sale by Oche211(m): 10:25pm On Mar 09, 2018
Hmmmmm.... Op, it's well with u.
Re: 5years Nairaland Account For Sale by Oche211(m): 10:26pm On Mar 09, 2018
Premiumwriter:
Buhari is to blame. You know why? It's simple - When hunger becomes too much, you try to sell everything even ones you know people will not buy. And who caused the poverty that caused this mumu op hunger? Yeah right - it's that fulani the stupid op voted as president for this zoo. My advice to the op if your NL account no sell, try sell your Gmail account - u never know what sombori wee buy
Lmao
Re: 5years Nairaland Account For Sale by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Mikkyjay17:
What gain does it brings buying it?

I replied ur pm
Re: 5years Nairaland Account For Sale by WildChild00(m): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
biafraisdead:
I have a 5years old Nairaland account for sale. it has about 10,000 likes, 8,000 shares, 100,000 viewed topics with over 500 followers. If you are interested you should contact me.

Criminal, nobody should buy from him, he is a notorious scammer.

biafraisdead:
Which kind prophecy be this one again? Meaning the end of COVID-19 is not yet in sight in our country since it has not fulfilled destiny.

rtdCivilservant:

What is the bulk oil volume, crude oil type and the flow rate of the well? Reply me so that I will know if I will proceed with this. Should the conditions meet what i want, I will pay $3billion. Get back to me so that I will come with my team for the necessary observations and inspection and perhaps hand over the cash to u.

Thief thief, scammer like you!

Madara12 for Scamming people in the programming and web designing section
biafraisdead This one is to insult the good people of the eastern part of Nigeria
rtdCivilservant, this one is to scam job seekers in job section
techgeek12 This one is known for general scamming, google it and see for your self

All this belongs to one man

1 Like

Re: 5years Nairaland Account For Sale by biafraisdead(m): 12:26am On Apr 18, 2020
WildChild00:

Criminal, nobody should buy from him, he is a notorious scammer.

[s]Thief thief, scammer like you!

Madara12 for Scamming people in the programming and web designing section
biafraisdead This one is to insult the good people of the eastern part of Nigeria
rtdCivilservant, this one is to scam job seekers in job section
techgeek12 This one is known for general scamming, google it and see for your self

All this belongs to one man [/s]
Bingo. WildChild00 aka Bush meat aka Bingo is a fraudster.

(1) (Reply)

Commotion As Wild Gorilla Follows Farmer Home In Cross River State (photos) / A South African Engage A Nigerian In A Fight And Get The Beating Of His Life / How I Would Have Turned 50k To 3.9million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.