Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. (1651 Views)

Accion Microfinance Bank Invitation / Sterling Bank Invitation For Online Test / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by COOLWATER(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2007
unity bank has started inviting for medicals. so guys and ladies be expectant like a pregnant mother. one love!!!
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by macdelene(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2007
hello coolwater,

how did u get this news is this call for those of us in lagos or where and dont carry wrong news
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by payan(m): 1:40pm On Mar 09, 2007
hi? how authentic is this info? is it for abuja candidates only or including those of us in lagos, because as at two days ago i was at their training school in ikeja to find out what was going on but one of their staffs told me that he hasn't got any info on the invitation for either medical test or appointment letter. pls give us more detail.
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by COOLWATER(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2007
The name of successful candidates have been sent to their lagos office. well for those of us that did ours in lagos, i guess by next week we should be expecting our invitation via text messages.A friend of mine recieved his on thursday in ph for medicals. Good luck and see u at the top.ONE LOVE!!!
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by delevite(m): 11:36am On Mar 13, 2007
Hey guys, just received a call from Unity bank yesterday evening inviting me for a medical test today. Well, i wrote my test and was also interviewed in Kano. Well, for you guys in Abuja and co, just be patient cos i believe you'll soon be called too.
Best regards!
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by Blow(m): 11:46am On Mar 13, 2007
Hope they are not doing this to
ascertain your HIV status
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by lig: 12:36pm On Mar 13, 2007
plzz, when was the Unity bank text conducted? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by goodson(m): 8:09pm On Mar 13, 2007
i think they do medicals in order to know ur Hiv status, i did one in a bank, i thank God that i was invited for training, most bank wont tell u this, why i believe they do that is because most insurance policies do not cover 4 hiv positive persons,
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by dafrankie(m): 10:48am On Mar 14, 2007
BLOW, u b one kind evil person, Ow u go ask dat question?? And wat if he was lookin r for an an opportunity to ascertain his HIV status?? Av u checked yours??
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by swordfish(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2007
thoser guyz at unity bank abuja had beta do something in time because some of us are losing our mines waiting for their calls. i did my test in abuja and interview in maitama branch gee someone had beta -pls say something concrete about the fate of those of us in abuja.
thanks house.
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by spychief(m): 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2007
I heard they are employing based on your catchment area
Does it mean that federal character is beginning to find its
way into the private sector? That simply makes nonsense
of ability and capabilility
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by macdelene(m): 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2007
Hi COOLWATER ,

I have gone 4 my medical checkup after that whats next. Do you have a idea.pls reply and when they tend to call us for training.
Thanks
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by Bisiriyu: 7:49am On Mar 19, 2007
Mac - delene

If you have a favourable medical result u'll be given your employment letter and advised accordingly.
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by Macteejay2(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2007
Hey! guys in Kano has Unity bank contacted anyone of you? l attended the interview in Kano some couple of weeks ago nothing yet.At least they should have declared the result of the interview to everyone who attended it. Well God we dey your hand.
Re: Unity Bank Invitation For Medicals. by Macteejay2(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2007
Hey! guys in Kano has Unity bank contacted anyone of you? l attended the interview in Kano some couple of weeks ago nothing yet.At least they should have declared the result of the interview to everyone who attended it. Well God we dey your hand.

(1) (Reply)

Ssc List Is Out / Very Urgent Vacancy At Oil And Gas Support Company: Melka Group / Urgent Vacancy For Bsc./hnd/ond/nce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.