Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 (782553 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (517) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
ntachi:

[/b]
Of what gain will it be for me to give misleading informations oga ?
I have my permit and have already finished my masters.
The post of 11th is for my daughter and who just left sec school and going for her first degree. I applied for her and only came on board to gather more information because of the long wait.
Hope you are satisfied.
Always give people benefit of doubt and do a private chat as a moderator.

and this one on 14th of this month

Why the misleading statement?

And now you said...is for your daughter....abegi you are just promoting yourself....just wise just posted all your comment...of this month
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2018
justwise:

Your post was removed because of the misleading statement in it and your indirect intention to promote an immigration lawyer.

I didn’t promote any lawyer. I just gave my testimony and told him what I did. I just explained what loe and atip means which was the route I took back then.
Just wondering where the promotion of immigration lawyer came from.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ogedadiva: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
In retrospection, when I was checking my application online after I linked it, i noticed that I filled 3rd of September in a space for graduation date on my own. This is holistically because I didn't see any graduation date in my admission letter, only resumption date was written which is 4th September,and I was thinking that I need to fill that space, so since I am going for a year's program, I calculated it to 3rd of September.
please house,can this be referred to as mispresentation too?
BTW, I stumbled on this forum after I submitted my application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
bbclue:

And now you said...is for your daughter....abegi you are just promoting yourself....just wise just posted all your comment...of this month

Promoting myself?
Suit yourself.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by justwise(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
EddardJack:
You can miss the orientation even when you are around. Your assertion is not true.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by amozag2018: 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
It is not coincidental I was called also from this number +22397654645 from Mali. Kindly confirm that it is the same number that called you. I am also thinking it is way of checking your location which can be part of their background check. This is my opinion though...
Kishkosh:
Those that had strange numbers called them some weeks ago.
Pls, some numbers just called me now again, although I missed the calls, which wasnt intentional and I tried to call back to no avail.
I don't know if I should still conclude the calls are just coincidental and not related to my TRV app.

Blessed weekend.
Up Blues
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by justwise(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2018
ntachi:

[/b]
Of what gain will it be for me to give misleading informations oga ?
I have my permit and have already finished my masters.
The post of 11th is for my daughter and who just left sec school and going for her first degree. I applied for her and only came on board to gather more information because of the long wait.
Hope you are satisfied.
Always give people benefit of doubt and do a private chat as a moderator.

and this one on 14th of this month

Why the misleading statement?

ntachi:

Please can I see the sample of the mail you sent to Cic concerning the medicals you uploaded? Wants to do same as I did medical few days after submitting and I'm yet to upload it.

Your daughter indeed, try something smarter

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 5:01pm On Aug 18, 2018
justwise:

[/b]

Your daughter indeed, try something smarter

Lol.....today is very funny....the guy can not liar....after bring out all his comments......of this month uptill 14th....you see what am saying ......na small small we they catch people were dey bobo newcomer.....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Olaneeran: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2018
Hello Seniors,

I'm asking for a friend. Pls, which Canadian varsity does PGD program in elect elect engineering. MSC only popped up each time I searched.

Pls help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by realshifu: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ogedadiva:
In retrospection, when I was checking my application online after I linked it, i noticed that I filled 3rd of September in a space for graduation date on my own. This is holistically because I didn't see any graduation date in my admission letter, only resumption date was written which is 4th September,and I was thinking that I need to fill that space, so since I am going for a year's program, I calculated it to 3rd of September.
please house,can this be referred to as mispresentation too?
BTW, I stumbled on this forum after I submitted my application.

No Ma/Sir. This does not qualify as misrepresentation. It's a reasonable estimation and calculation for a year. My admission offer didn't carry an end date too only start date, but since it's 2years, I entered 31st August 2020. It's an estimation it's not set in stone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
ntachi:

Promoting myself?
Suit yourself.

Please post your timeline and let us see.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Ogedadiva: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2018
Haa! Thank you so much,what a relief.

realshifu:

No Ma/Sir. This does not qualify as misrepresentation. It's a reasonable estimation and calculation for a year. My admission offer didn't carry an end date too only start date, but since it's 2years, I entered 31st August 2020. It's an estimation it's not set in stone.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Damsyangel23(f): 5:52pm On Aug 18, 2018
amozag2018:
It is not coincidental I was called also from this number +22397654645 from Mali. Kindly confirm that it is the same number that called you. I am also thinking it is way of checking your location which can be part of their background check. This is my opinion though...
same number called me too thought it was spam ....
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Damsyangel23(f): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Damsyangel23:
same number called me too thought it was spam ....
that the number
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Damsyangel23(f): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
Damsyangel23:
that the number

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by amihbkt767676: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2018
Pls house, is it late to re-apply?
I was refused student visa on 15th August.
School starts by 8th september.
I want ot submitt my re- application on monday.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by orobs93(m): 6:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
[quote author=Damsyangel23 post=70397084][/quote]the number called me twice the day I did my biometrics from mali
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Kishkosh: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Gurus pls comment on this issue of strange number if you've experienced same before.

Cuz it appears not be coincidence any longer.
What kinda background check would they be doing with just flashing and calling for abt 8 seconds.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by candygist: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
jnyuwa02:

100 percent seconded!

Computer training for 6 months, IT with a technology company for 2 years, voluntered for a federal govt Project on HIV / AIDS sensitazation for fee mknths . My sponsor statement has about 28m and I already got accepted by the university . ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by dedecoder: 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2018
Absolutely. You should consider deferring your admission to winter (January) so you can give yourself enough time to refire. It is well.

amihbkt767676:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by jnyuwa02: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
candygist:

Computer training for 6 months, IT with a technology company for 2 years, voluntered for a federal govt Project on HIV / AIDS sensitazation for fee mknths . My sponsor statement has about 28m and I already got accepted by the university . ..

Great chance!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Newman1010: 6:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
amihbkt767676:

I'll suggest you write your school to defer your admission to winter section. Its late to apply for September classes. At this time, you should consider working on why your last application was refused. Don't do anything in a rush because most times they are usually untidy. Take time out to cross all Ts and dot all Is. Get some other supporting documents to validate what you have on your SOP and also an updated SOA.

Best of luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by bbclue(f): 6:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
amihbkt767676:

Is kinder late.....you can order for your gcms note and tackle all the refusal reasons by the v.o and reapply for January intake

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Uzee24: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
realshifu:

Goodevening Chief,
Congrats on ur TRV success. I understand you had ur medicals done at Prime Medicals in PH. Please I would like to know how much it cost and if you had to book an appointment. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MICHV1: 7:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Newman1010:

see this guy o.. how are you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by realshifu: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2018
Uzee24:

Goodevening Chief,
Congrats on ur TRV success. I understand you had ur medicals done at Prime Medicals in PH. Please I would like to know how much it cost and if you had to book an appointment. Thanks.

Good evening Sir. I didn't book. I called them the day I received my medical request, and the lady said I can come the next day. I paid 33500 naira. You can call them on this number 08090840688.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Newman1010: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2018
MICHV1:
see this guy o.. how are you?

I'm good bro. It's being a while, how are you doing? Are you still in this hustle?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Uzee24: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
realshifu:

Good evening Sir. I didn't book. I called them the day I received my medical request, and the lady said I can come the next day. I paid 33500 naira. You can call them on this number 08090840688.

Thanks for your response. It's appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Lagos2canna: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
amozag2018:
I think it tracks your social media accounts and anything associated with that phone number and email, you can enhance your social media account by uploading pictures of your occupation and making useful comments about Nigeria. A guy was sent back from Toronto at POE when they discover he had chats on his phone regarding jobs in Canada when he was with a visiting visa, that was someone experience let's be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by MICHV1: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2018
Newman1010:

I'm good bro. It's being a while, how are you doing? Are you still in this hustle?
lol @am i still in this hustle grin grin .
I am in Deutschland doing my M.sc. already.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by hotcakept2: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2018
Is there anyone here who wishes to go to fanshawe college but has not being granted visa but resumes September?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 by Newman1010: 8:38pm On Aug 18, 2018
MICHV1:
lol @am i still in this hustle grin grin .
I am in Deutschland doing my M.sc. already.

Nice, you left Canada wahala grin, wish you the best bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (517)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.