Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 AM

Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (125936 Views)

Chinenyenwa Swanky Dies From Gas Explosion In Anambra state (Graphic Photos) / Watch Video As People die publicly in Kano Due To Strange Illness / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by barallanee(f): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2018
Chisos!!!!in patience Jonathan's voice
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by NosoChic: 12:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
palsenator:
In truth, most of congenital disorders can be prevented if proper care is taken during ante natal but my brother do not also pretend or believe that there are no metaphysical. I don't know your spiritual orientation but there are interferences that are beyond human comprehension.

Mbok there is no witch in any village causing this. It's almost as if a man choosing to put a polythene bag over his head/nose for 48 hours and blames his death on some spiritual manipulation.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
what is this?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by scarr: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

I think it's you who needs the exposure more. cheesy Do you know what mutation is?

No offence Bro -Don't be too eager to quote next time. Cheers!

Whatever makes you sleep better bro.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2018
Abortion failure.......nothing like strange there
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2018
BdorianGray:

Jeez! Sis! How can u think of exposing me... I can only say it 2u in secret and hope u wld keep it.
Oh nevermind.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by bikefab(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2018
Bush baby...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Dazzle86(f): 6:18am On Mar 11, 2018
purem:
And God created man in his own image

But man decided to go against the law of nature by sleeping with animals resulting to an image that shocks even God himself on his high throne

What is this one saying
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by purem(m): 6:33am On Mar 11, 2018
Dazzle86:

What is this one saying

What may make you go Insane

Mumu olodo

Common English she cannot read
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by libertyOtan: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2018
Treasure17:
This is scary mehn.
I swear down.. embarassed
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Emmyruns: 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2018
zika v
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Dazzle86(f): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2018
purem:

What may make you go Insane

Mumu olodo

Common English she cannot read
Idiot,so deformity means the baby is a product of beastiality. I.m.b.e.c.i.l.e, you would know,since you practice it with the hegoat that roams your street.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by purem(m): 1:28am On Mar 12, 2018
Dazzle86:

Idiot,so deformity means the baby is a product of beastiality. I.m.b.e.c.i.l.e, you would know,since you practice it with the hegoat that roams your street.

What's ya problem biitch

Why so much anger and frustration

Am I the guy that fvck you and ran away with your money

Please don't get angry with me anymore cuz am not responsible for your handicap tongue
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by obi123: 3:41pm On Mar 12, 2018
i am just appalled by the way the poor baby is being handled. its a baby regardless of the abnormality, its a soul nevertheless and should be buried properly, Nigeria has no standards of anything.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by kingvicky(m): 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2018
Oluwaseyi00:
I may not know much of science, but this isn't a medical case... It is highly spiritual.

The P.I.T here will understand.

I will just give u slap na!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by Dazzle86(f): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2018
purem:

What's ya problem biitch

Why so much anger and frustration

Am I the guy that fvck you and ran away with your money

Please don't get angry with me anymore cuz am not responsible for your handicap tongue

Lmao good one. grin
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by palsenator(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2018
NosoChic:

There'sno metaphysical here! This is a proven disorder -We shouldn't spiritualise anything.

It's the same thing as saying one should put a nylon bag over his head for 24hours to stop his access to oxygen and now blame witches when they die.
Did u read through? I didn't disprove all he said. I only outlined towards the end that we should not be ignorant of the Devil.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) by gozie4real: 11:34am On Apr 03, 2020
weting b dis.............?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry? / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.