Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (818810 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by khatea: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2018
Linc000:

Thanks for ur suggestion, once I get d NOL card from d union bus station, can I board a bus straight away to Sharjah from there or I need to go back to airport bf I can board a bus.

No going back o. Board d bus straight to Sharjah from union bus station.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Afolabibabe: 8:15am On Oct 09, 2018
Linc000:
Hello house,
I have booked my flight with Kenya airways and will be flying in next week. Am actually going to Sharjah but booked flight to Dubai .....
Pls, I want to ask

What means of transportation is d cheapest I can get from Dubai to Sharjah? and what will that cost me?

Ur genuine contribution is highly welcome.
Best regards.
pls how much is dr return ticket and do u ve their contact to share to make enquiry,pls?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Afolabibabe: 8:25am On Oct 09, 2018
pls I need information on ao to process tourist visa without an agent. I want those DT has done it without agents to pls respond . justiforjesu , nonnyg and gurus
should I just go to uae embassy for biometrics or how?plsssssss
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2018
Afolabibabe:
pls I need information on ao to process tourist visa without an agent. I want those DT has done it without agents to pls respond . justiforjesu , nonnyg and gurus

Oga read previous comments, I answered the same question about 2 or 1 page back
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 12:32pm On Oct 09, 2018
nnamdi16:

Oga read previous comments, I answered the same question about 2 or 1 page back
Why bother yourself. Some people only read/see what they want to regardless of how, how many times you explain it.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bibo007(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pls I need help my agent just told me my visa is out n sent an half pix that when I pay the balance his going to send me a full pix...Abeg is this how the e visa looks like?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2018
Pls house is it necessary one holds his hotel booking at the airport or its not needed?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nonsoyoungprof: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2018
Afolabibabe:
read from page 1 you will understand,
if u have any other questions you can ask..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2018
Bibo007:
Pls I need help my agent just told me my visa is out n sent an half pix that when I pay the balance his going to send me a full pix...Abeg is this how the e visa looks like?

Don't pay him any dime. You will end up being scammed. That is exactly how mine did me and I ended up paying and lost a huge amount of money. Tell him to send you the full visa before you finish his payment. Don't send any dime again please to avoid had I know.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 10, 2018
ancestor20199:
Don't be scam to.pay someone visa fee of 350k, the normal price of visa is not up to 100k as of Dubai government, but based on the expensive of Dubai at worst an agent should not charge u more than 250k. If any agent ask of 300 and above I think u have to think it twice bcoz Dubai is not worth paying such money to an agent..... All pictures uploaded by ur frds on social media about Dubai is as a result of the money u paid for 3 month visa. Even most of ur so called agents hardly earn 150k per month.. Don't be decived

can you give me a bullet points breakdown of how to apply for employment visa estimates and timeline. thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emperorblog(m): 7:01am On Oct 10, 2018
that is dubai CV FORMAT FOR PEOPLE THAT NEED IT
FOR SECURITY GUARD

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by talk2emma: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2018
Good day brothers and sisters pls those that have job can still post it hia for those of us that are still looking for one.. Am In ajman city tower
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
talk2emma:
Good day brothers and sisters pls those that have job can still post it hia for those of us that are still looking for one.. Am In ajman city tower

Tower what?

I once lived in Tower A5
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by talk2emma: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
uchman:

Tower what?

I once lived in Tower A5

Tower C1 bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
talk2emma:

Tower C1 bro

grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by talk2emma: 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
uchman:

Tower what?

I once lived in Tower A5

Show me the way bro before this wicked agent go finish me am just 2 weeks old hia
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Amobek(f): 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

Okay first and foremost i don't get information from any agent, I do the process myself and i give the information directly from immigration, they were initially contemplating the Abuja process because people were complaining about it.

Yes the steps your mentioned are correct but e-visas are still being issued as at even yesterday, i will attach one of many e-visas that i got yesterday. But recently, most people prefer the Abuja process because they like to dis-virgin their passport and the visa stamp on their passport makes them feel good which i understand smiley

So some visas are coming full(i.e E-visa paper) the old way while some are coming half to be completed and stamped at Abuja

Also if the person is coming for tourist/visa, he/she does only biometrics and sometimes they ask for PCC. But if the person's intention is to come search for a job, then they will request for PCC, Medicals and bio-metrics.

Attached Visa was issued yesterday but i will advice anyone coming to go through the Abuja process.
pls , madam justiforjesu and other guru in the house , does it mean if someone want to follow Abuja processing of visa. will just go to Abuja with international passpt and money for visa i.e . for biometrics and one will get visa.??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Amobek(f): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ljay17:

Hi justi4jesu, with recent events, I do hope you have realized that this information is not accurate.

I have it on good authority that UAE is only issuing 1 month and 3 months tourist visas at the embassy in Abuja. Your travel agent would still have to apply for you normally in UAE, once it’s approved, he would send you the ‘issue new visa confirmation’ which you would need to take to the Embassy along with your attested PCC and Original Passport. Please note that they are now taking biometrics before issuing the tourist visas.

Anyone with contrary or same info can also contribute.

Thanks.

pls does it mean that one cannot get UAE visa without having an agent in UAE? pls I need quick response.....thks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by apenaola(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Amobek:

pls does it mean that one cannot get UAE visa without having an agent in UAE? pls I need quick response.....thks

It will be processed directly from UAE via a registered travel agency with the UAE govt in case u over stayed they can hold the travel agency/agent to pay the Fine of 50kAED. So, to answer ur question, u can't process UAE visa without having agent

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Paradox44: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2018
Pls people in the house..help your sister out..a lady is looking for a job,pls help out..one month is gone from the 3 month..pls help
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2018
good evening house, my visa sticker has 03/10/2018 as issue date and 01/12/2018 as expiry date.
please what do they mean? i thought its 90days Visa
I'm yet to leave Nigeria but will be leaving by November second
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Donlista: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
please house help me and verify if this visa is fake.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 2:20am On Oct 11, 2018
OJB55566:
good evening house, my visa sticker has 03/10/2018 as issue date and 01/12/2018 as expiry date.

You have till 01/12/2018 to leave Nija, if not your visa will die after then.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Donlista: 5:30am On Oct 11, 2018
It is very urgent, please my people how can I upload pictures here... cos I really need to upload my Visa for u guys to help me and check if it is original please. just but a brother through plsssss
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Glare247(m): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2018
duduzz:

You can get a job without certificate attestation, but I will advise you attest your certificates very important especially if you're eyeing any professional job. You can either do it in Nigeria or here in UAE.
Hello sir,ma,May I know d cost of doing certificate attestation in UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
OJB55566:
congratulations bro, so if I may ask, what are the likely questions they ask for on the interview? thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
[quote author=OJB55566 post=71967489]good evening house, my visa sticker has 03/10/2018 as issue date and 01/12/2018 as expiry date.
I'm yet to leave Nigeria but will be leaving by November second[/quote

simply means you must travel b4 on 1/12/2018
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2018
oduzbaba89:
congratulations bro, so if I may ask, what are the likely questions they ask for on the interview? thanks
nothing serious and whatever answers you give them won't stop you from getting your Visa, like what's your name, address, DOB, where you are going, your purpose of going there etc.

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.