Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,851 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:29 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (811458 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odigiri1983(m): 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
pat077:
one way ticket?
Is there a way to get a cheaper return ticket on emirates less than 220k?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeman2315: 5:05am On Oct 28, 2018
pat077:
do u obtain this certificate in Nigeria
Nope I already had it when I was in UAE a year ago before I cancelled the job I was doing then but couldn’t get another job with the time given so I’m in again with the course I did before.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pat077: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2018
Teeman2315:

Nope I already had it when I was in UAE a year ago before I cancelled the job I was doing then but couldn’t get another job with the time given so I’m in again with the course I did before.
OK.but can't one get a security job without the certificate
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeman2315: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2018
pat077:
OK.but can't one get a security job without the certificate
well some do without the SIRA certificate/ course but the company will still take the employee for the course when working with them and he might not be paid for the actual amount those with SIRA are paid
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Deuzrome(f): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2018
Good morning house, pls I need an urgent reply, I'm going for cert. attestation tomorrow I want to know if I'm going to attest at MOFA, MOE and UAE Embassy or MOFA And MOE only thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babaoloola(m): 10:57am On Oct 28, 2018
Deuzrome:
Good morning house, pls I need an urgent reply, I'm going for cert. attestation tomorrow I want to know if I'm going to attest at MOFA, MOE and UAE Embassy or MOFA And MOE only thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 11:58am On Oct 28, 2018
Teeman2315:

Teeman, are you in anyway from Ibadan? If you have your sira and attested certificate FSG is currently recruiting
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeman2315: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
NIGHTLIFE100:
Teeman, are you in anyway from Ibadan? If you have your sira and attested certificate FSG is currently recruiting
yep, I’m from Ibadan are you in uae as well would like chat you up, thanks and I have SIRA and already attested my certificate from uae embassy,thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Enasdan(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
please can one use Gtbank or Zenith naira MasterCard to make Dirham withdrawal in UAE, and make payment via POS?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Deuzrome(f): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
babaoloola:

Yes. First get to MOE, and go there early to get number from security men at the gate.

Okk thanks, please am I going to attest my cert at UAE embassy also after MOE and MOFA is it necessary.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by buka35(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please guys my flight will arrive Abu Dhabi international airport airport on Tuesday early morning. Please how can I get the best price(affordable price) for a taxi to Al Falah street, Old passport road. Or anyone that can link me up please I will appreciate.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ntutu(m): 4:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
Please, some one should help me check this visa. Thanks

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by buka35(m): 5:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
ntutu:

Use this link and verify it. https://echannels.moi.gov.ae/echannels/web/client/default.html#/fileValidity

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by buka35(m): 5:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
ntutu:

Your visa is valid.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ladeeey: 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
minasota:
thanks to God.I just got something better
just 130k from lagos to dubai.

Wow,pls where or how did you get this.pls can you share the site or sumtin.so.sorry to borda you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hybrid600: 2:11am On Oct 29, 2018
Deuzrome:

Okk thanks, please am I going to attest my cert at UAE embassy also after MOE and MOFA is it necessary.
If you plan to attest your certificate with MOE and MOFA, you can as well complete it at UAE embassy...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by UZAD: 5:56am On Oct 29, 2018
Nice one
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by UZAD: 6:14am On Oct 29, 2018
Good morning, you have been so helpful on this thread. Please I would want you to enlighten me on certification courses/programes in dubai. 1. Which certification course is more marketable. 2. Getting this certification course does it guarantee me a good job or at worse job under 2 months. 3. Any certification course like logistics in UAE do company's view them alike or some institutions are more preferably like the international certification ( I ask because some are quite cheaper prices 3000 to 6600 AED). 4. I am considering logistics or Nebosh, what do you advise as an economics background. Sorry for the lengthy questions. Pls help a brother. NONNY G, Justi4jesu and others please assist.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2018
My people how una dey? It's been a while.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fatsonm: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2018
fatsonm:
Good day house. A brother of mine travelled to UAE (dubai precisely) for 3 months visit visa some years back. He got work and worked for the 3 months before he had to return to Nigeria on the expiration of the Visa. The agent did a 3 months visa insted of employment visa..
He has beenin Nig since and working but wants to go back to UAE...

Can he get a job offer from UAE and reapply for visa. If yes pls what are the recommended websites to seek for job ?

Sincere and urgent answers are needed.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2018
fatsonm:
Good day house. A brother of mine travelled to UAE (dubai precisely) for 3 months visit visa some years back. He wants to go back to UAE...

Can he get a job offer from UAE and reapply for visa. If yes pls what are the recommended sites to seek for job ?

Sincere and urgent answers are needed.
Someone spent three months in Dubai but he does not have the answers to the above questions ?

Was he locked up in Prison all through those 3 months? That's the only explanation for this questions coming from him.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 9:13am On Oct 29, 2018
Ladeeey:

Wow,pls where or how did you get this.pls can you share the site or sumtin.so.sorry to borda you.
If you like send PM ad your money, you are OYO.

Not even Egypt air or Air Rwanda will give you that price for a return tkt.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fatsonm: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2018
ifyalways:

Someone spent three months in Dubai but he does not have the answers to the above questions ?

Was he locked up in Prison all through those 3 months? That's the only explanation for this questions coming from him.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
minasota:
This is the guys number o7o675, a friend introduced him to me.
I don't really know how he does he's thing.
Shove your contact down somewhere.

Did you see me asking for It? I and scammers are zillion of miles apart. Your eye go clear when you are arrested at the airport. You don't know how he does his thing ba? You go soon know

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kuploni: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please gurus in the house ,I need a help from you guys,how can someone apply for UAE Visa without an agent,because I was dupe some huge of amount last month but I want to process it myself..please help

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
nonny G

HOW U DOING BOSS

please help me with ginis number that babe in charge of smile voice biko
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Unklekelvin: 11:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hi guys, i greet you all. pls help me with this.
I paid someone I know down to his roots money for employment visa. He wasted much time that made me lose interest in going to Dubai. As time goes on i pressed him to return my money that i'm not interested again, he obliged, wasted time for months again while giving me assurance he would return the money.
All of a sudden his story changed to that my visa has been applied and there's no way the agent that applied it can cancel it, saying that i should prepare for my coming or unless i lose the visa and the money. This is the person that i reminded for nearly two months to cancel everything and retrieve my money because I have lost interest.
So brethren in this my case, can this employment visa be canceled and my money safely returned to me?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:10am On Oct 30, 2018
NONNYG:
After chillin for 3 months, u plan to chill for additional 3 monthsgrin Mr Chiller

Come out clean bro; u chill with 2 weeks visa not 3 months, unless you’re planning on how to extend if you didn’t find job after 3 monthsgrin

Nonny o

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (473) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.