Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819133 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Glare247(m): 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2018
nonsoyoungprof:

MOE 300 Naira per document, the shaper the better, MOFA 300 or 1k at ur peril... u can finish from embassy before going or after going.... safe
Hello guys,am not clear with d explanation,May I know d amount I am going to pay per document when doing certificate attestation?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Damibiz(m): 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2018
Wow...happy birthday miss,wishing u what u wish urself
emperorblog:
harunablezin Damibiz lovelylad Kc1990 Tweetyyy aprilwise queenfaty light queen

October 31 is my birthday o, am expecing my birthday gift from u all. my ph is in my signature. my acct number is available.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babaoloola(m): 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2018
Glare247:

Hello guys,am not clear with d explanation,May I know d amount I am going to pay per document when doing certificate attestation?

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Luckycharis: 6:11am On Nov 01, 2018
morning guys..pls I wanna ask wat is the best way to change money,can one change to had first then wen u get to Dubia u change to drihsm or can one change to all to driham at once...?? and can all this be done at the airport..pls guys I need urgent reply
thanks all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nonsoyoungprof: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2018
Luckycharis:
morning guys..pls I wanna ask wat is the best way to change money,can one change to had first then wen u get to Dubia u change to drihsm or can one change to all to driham at once...?? and can all this be done at the airport..pls guys I need urgent reply
thanks all
change to dollar in Nigeria and change to dh for dubai

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mikkypel(m): 7:43am On Nov 01, 2018
nonsoyoungprof:

MOE 300 Naira per document, the shaper the better, MOFA 300 or 1k at ur peril... u can finish from embassy before going or after going.... safe

I appreciate your response Sir but what about the attestation at UAE embassy

How much is that?

Modified: I have gotten the answer somewhere

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Charlise(f): 9:22am On Nov 01, 2018
Please if am sending someone to help me attest my documents in UAE embassy Abuja, do I need to add letter of authorization and a means of identification?, do I have to attest my eligibility letter in UAE embassy also? Thanks for your responses.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Larrycool1234(m): 1:07pm On Nov 01, 2018
nwauwa:
I don get work o, Godwin. Thank you to everyone that ignored me ( u may not have work leads for me but maybe a word of encouragement) and the foolish scammer that asked me to contact him last night .
My advise anyone looking for a work in Dubai is to forget job sites unless u are looking for professional jobs and concentrate on going to production of manufacturing companies directly.
Ps: if u are in Sharjah and environs and would not mind working as a packer/counter in a plastic company send me a Pm. The pay is not great for starters(1300 ued/free accommodation/12 hours per day, 1 hour break per day/day and night shift/overtime bonus and Fridays off) Company will process Emirates Id and work visa
God bless us all
Sent you a pm bro.... Kindly respond
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2018
Only for ladies...

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluolu23(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
nwauwa:
Pls am in Dubai and still looking for a job. Anyone with a link abeg, pity me. I can come to any city there is work for high school degree. @SirWellington @Curiobling @NONNYG and everyone
come to state of Al ain. try going to al sanaya, zahker or al quatara near the sultanate of Oman. work plenty for here bro . And accommodation is still better her than Dubai.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluolu23(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2018
nwauwa:
Pls am in Dubai and still looking for a job. Anyone with a link abeg, pity me. I can come to any city there is work for high school degree. @SirWellington @Curiobling @NONNYG and everyone
come to state of Al ain. try going to al sanaya, zahker or al quatara near the sultanate of Oman. work plenty for here bro . And accommodation is still better here than Dubai.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluolu23(m): 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2018
justi4jesu:
Goodluck
God bless my state . Al Ain city.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluolu23(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Enasdan:
please can one use Gtbank or Zenith naira MasterCard to make Dirham withdrawal in UAE, and make payment via POS?
very very well.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OJB55566: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2018
where in Dubai is the best place to get a bed space for somebody coming for job?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2018
OJB55566:
where in Dubai is the best place to get a bed space for somebody coming for job?
satwa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by EngrAdysa: 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2018
nwauwa:
I don get work o, Godwin. Thank you to everyone that ignored me ( u may not have work leads for me but maybe a word of encouragement) and the foolish scammer that asked me to contact him last night .
My advise anyone looking for a work in Dubai is to forget job sites unless u are looking for professional jobs and concentrate on going to production of manufacturing companies directly.
Ps: if u are in Sharjah and environs and would not mind working as a packer/counter in a plastic company send me a Pm. The pay is not great for starters(1300 ued/free accommodation/12 hours per day, 1 hour break per day/day and night shift/overtime bonus and Fridays off) Company will process Emirates Id and work visa
God bless us all
I'm interested I have sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluolu23(m): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2018
Charlise:
Please if am sending someone to help me attest my documents in UAE embassy Abuja, do I need to add letter of authorization and a means of identification?, do I have to attest my eligibility letter in UAE embassy also? Thanks for your responses.
to be on a safer side. it's much necessary to do . besides u r not going urslf.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odigiri1983(m): 5:49pm On Nov 02, 2018
Please is BTA declared at the point of UAE entry for a visit visa ?Wouldn't one enter without having minimum of $1000 as BTA?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odigiri1983(m): 5:53pm On Nov 02, 2018
Charlise:

I think the cheapest is about 235- 240k
Kindly let me know where to get one at the amount you stated.Emirates ooo.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:54pm On Nov 02, 2018
odigiri1983:
Please is BTA declared at the point of UAE entry for a visit visa ?Wouldn't one enter without having minimum of $1000 as BTA?
its not declared
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Teeman2315: 7:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Anyone in Dubai with a security guard job link please link me up
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 7:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
Anyone that needs to transfer naira to get dirham. Just notify me.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ceemat: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2018
How do i check my visa to know if it is original pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2018
ujubuggy:
please I want to apply for UAE visa ,where and how can I start the processing
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 9:59pm On Nov 02, 2018
oluolu23:
very very well.
but be mindful of the rate! Whoever is behind it has their own stupid rate o
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 02, 2018
Luckycharis:
thanks all
changing to Dollars or AED is okay but I will advice Dols which you should do NOT at the airport cos if rate. If you would do AEd, airport rate is still ok.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 10:06pm On Nov 02, 2018
Just avoid Cargo guys if you are looking for Job . Their company won’t help . Best wishes
OJB55566:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 3rdeye1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2018
ujubuggy:
please I want to apply for UAE visa ,where and how can I start the processing
maybe you drop you number
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluolu23(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2018
odigiri1983:
no one will ask u for ur bta at the point of entry in UAE. just hold sufficient and reasonable amount that will cover ur expenses
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluolu23(m): 11:00pm On Nov 02, 2018
odigiri1983:

Kindly let me know where to get one at the amount you stated.Emirates ooo.
u can always book ur tickets online urslf. just check the Emirates airline website. pay with ur atm card. it's easy
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluolu23(m): 11:23pm On Nov 02, 2018
3rdeye1:
maybe you drop you number
u just need to have someone in Dubai to sponsor ur visa. a qualified person, an agency or an employer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.