Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (817753 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by UZAD: 5:15am On Nov 19, 2018
Thanks a lot, I have gotten one. However, we can still move together to search for jobs. I am currently at abhu hail.
tyslimmie:
if you still need the bedspace, let me know, there is someone here too looking for a job, you guys can move around together
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by micholo123(m): 6:58am On Nov 19, 2018
nitrogen:
Hi People, great job you are doing in here.

Please I have a couple of questions,

1. I have my attested medical certificate from Nigeria, hoping to fly into the UAE next week for Emirates ID and residence visa, please would I need to undergo another medical exam in the UAE?

2. Do I need to have the minimum 1000 USD required at the POE? Kindly note that my sponsor is going to take care of all expenses (flight, accommodation, feeding etc.)

Thank you.
Did you get employment directly from Nigeria?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nitrogen(m): 8:01am On Nov 19, 2018
micholo123:

Did you get employment directly from Nigeria?

Yes.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seyika(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hello frds, how can I get 2years employment visa in Dubia without agent
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
tyslimmie:
if you still need the bedspace, let me know, there is someone here too looking for a job, you guys can move around together
How much is your bed space,I think I've got someone that needs it?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tyslimmie: 2:38am On Nov 20, 2018
minasota:
How much is your bed space,I think I've got someone that needs it?
600 down bed, and 500 top bed for people looking for jobs.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 4:44am On Nov 20, 2018
tyslimmie:
600 down bed, and 500 top bed for people looking for jobs.
Location and your contact
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fatsonm: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2018
nitrogen:
Hi People, great job you are doing in here.

Please I have a couple of questions,

1. I have my attested medical certificate from Nigeria, hoping to fly into the UAE next week for Emirates ID and residence visa, please would I need to undergo another medical exam in the UAE?

2. Do I need to have the minimum 1000 USD required at the POE? Kindly note that my sponsor is going to take care of all expenses (flight, accommodation, feeding etc.)

Thank you.
I sent you a DM pls reply.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tyslimmie: 7:47am On Nov 20, 2018
minasota:
Location and your contact
I tried to pm you, if you got an email please reply so I can give you my contact, location is along rasheed Road very close to Abu hail.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nwauwa(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2018
My inbox was full of dm shocked The job slots were 2 and i gave it to the first 2 people and they have started working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bobbiano: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2018
UZAD:
Please house, I need a bed space in Dubai or Sharja or any area accessible enough in terms of looking for jobs. Though Someone advice me to avoid the city of Dubai for now. I would land on Sunday morning. Please, I need Bed space.
No Response, or is it that Bed Space is now as difficult as getting a Job in UAE. Please assist.

Go to banniyas building, bedspace is plenty

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2018
Please what is UAE official website
i wanna apply for a 14 days tourist visa

i'm new pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 2:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
Dannybammz:
Please what is UAE official website
i wanna apply for a 14 days tourist visa

i'm new pls

You cannot apply for visa through UAE site, instead apply through Emirate Airline or Wakanow
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2018
nnamdi16:

You cannot apply for visa through UAE site, instead apply through Emirate Airline or Wakanow
No wonder, I've been stressing myself since
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 3:17pm On Nov 20, 2018
nnamdi16:

i went yo wakanow.com
and i saw an ethiopian airlines flight amount of #242,620+ travel insurance of#10,514 one stop in Addis ababa Economy class
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2018
Will the Airline be my sponsor, 'cus i learnt you must have a sponsor. i have no one there. pls help
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Addy9: 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2018
Hello fam, please where is the best place I can exchange my Dollars to Dirhams in Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 6:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Addy9:
Hello fam, please where is the best place I can exchange my Dollars to Dirhams in Dubai?

Any exchange bank will do in Dubai but definitely not at the Dubai airport

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Addy9: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2018
Sicilyjoe:

Any exchange bank will do in Dubai but definitely not at the Dubai airport

Thank you very much as I found this very useful but how would i locate one cos it will be my first time in Dubai? Any nairalander heading to Dubai with Ethiopian airline today this afternoon...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifecx4real: 8:55am On Nov 21, 2018
Pls what can someone buy cheap in dubai and resell with good profit in Nigeria?.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2018
Dannybammz:
Will the Airline be my sponsor, 'cus i learnt you must have a sponsor. i have no one there. pls help

No!...u need to use wakanow is going to be your sponsor, meaning u have to apply for visa through wakanow

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dannybammz: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2018
nnamdi16:

No!...u need to use wakanow is going to be your sponsor, meaning u have to apply for visa through wakanow
Thanks abunch sir, i really appreciate.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nitrogen(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2018
Addy9:

You don't need dollars at all. Just have a GTB account (and master naira card), put naira, and withdraw at any ATM within the airport or outside. It's about 99/100 naira to 1 dirham.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by faliowino(m): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2018
nitrogen:

You don't need dollars at all. Just have a GTB account (and master naira card), put naira, and withdraw at any ATM within the airport or outside. It's about 99/100 naira to 1 dirham.

ok so what of gt bank charges
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by elugo: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2018
For the results authentication, what if the original of WAEC and Degree certificate got missing. But still with the photocopies.How do I go about the authentication.

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.