Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819082 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:40am On Jan 26, 2019
uchman:

Maybe you are whining him...

I have met Nonny several in UAE...
He works at Silicon Oasis...
I don't think he has any obligation to prove anything...

Is he owning anybody?
thanks bro, that’s why I kept laughinggrin, it’s obvious she a fake FBI, maybe I should sue her for trying to damage my name, lols. Well I don’t care... bro I live in Silicon Oasis though but I don’t work there....

I’ve met Nattybanta several times, also Kelechi, and Cafsis whom I picked from airport the day he arrived....

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:49am On Jan 26, 2019
kenyd:

How time flies. I still remember when i was curious coming to this blog to ask about Uar travel. Sometimes its good to tell people the real truth about Uae and stop all the hype. I remember when i was about coming here in 2017 and i was seeking out nonny g and co and they all made it sound rosy. Forwarding to today, even thou i neva got a job with my b.eng certificate buh i was able to get a good job with a decent pay after lots of hussle,disapointmemts and trials.
In conclusion, i wil never advice anyone i know personally to come seeking for a jobs in uae because the chances of getting a job is 90:10. Thou some people like me were lucky to land a job buh more than 80% of people i know who came with tourist visa went back and very few got jobs mostly menial ones and the rest are street husslers. I wil advice instead of coming to Uae with the little money you have and watch it drain without landing, save it up and try schengen visas, china or turkey etc. Buh if you have the courage to try out Uae then i suggest you go for it. Magic do happen
NB: forget about the glamour you see from Uae residents when they come to naija, most of them actually made money from what they stole from you by extorting you from high visa fees. Be wise
i still don’t understand the reason why you quoted me, is it that I live in UAE or not, Nigerians have this weird mentality, when things don’t work out for them, they begin to look for whom to blame, oga I joined this thread same way like you, and I read other people comments say way you read mine, I didn’t get a job with my bsc when I came, but my 2nd & 3rd job required my bsc attested by UAE embassy,,, so I don’t really get your point, UAE is not heaven,,, people are making it while some are not.. it all depends on ones destiny & determination. Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:51am On Jan 26, 2019
nnamdi16:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked....NONNYG if this is true I think u need to clear the air plz. Bcoz those of us, especially me, still planning to come over have been looking up to u. If this happens to be true, i'll really be disappointed even though I know most ur contributions and advise are actually on point. Please kindly clear the air!
book your flight on Friday, I will personally come pick you up from the airport, that lady is talking nonesense
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by steezyhere(m): 4:45am On Jan 26, 2019
larryking540:

The matter surprise me, just four days he is already regretting, make he better buckle up,

I’m regretting because the stupid agent talked me up on getting jobs that pay 500k and above only for me to get here and the jobs he’s offering are construction jobs and helper jobs that don’t even pay enough for a decent accommodation. I mean c’mon I was making that much in Nigeria. I had a 2 bedroom apartment with another 5 months rent but instead I’m here sharing a room with 5 and a toilet with what feels like the whole of Ras Al Khaimah.
80% of the jobs available on job sites would rather employ any other national.
Actually I’m just so disappointed in myself that I fell for this.
Well if I don’t get a good job by 19th next month I’ll just use my return ticket to come back home jeje.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:00am On Jan 26, 2019
steezyhere:

I’m regretting because the stupid agent talked me up on getting jobs that pay 500k and above only for me to get here and the jobs he’s offering are construction jobs and helper jobs that don’t even pay enough for a decent accommodation. I mean c’mon I was making that much in Nigeria. I had a 2 bedroom apartment with another 5 months rent but instead I’m here sharing a room with 5 and a toilet with what feels like the whole of Ras Al Khaimah.
Well if I don’t get a good job by 19th next month I’ll just use my return ticket to come back home jeje.
say no to agents, you guys won’t listen
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kenyd(m): 5:12am On Jan 26, 2019
NONNYG:
i still don’t understand the reason why you quoted me, is it that I live in UAE or not, Nigerians have this weird mentality, when things don’t work out for them, they begin to look for whom to blame, oga I joined this thread same way like you, and I read other people comments say way you read mine, I didn’t get a job with my bsc when I came, but my 2nd & 3rd job required my bsc attested by UAE embassy,,, so I don’t really get your point, UAE is not heaven,,, people are making it while some are not.. it all depends on ones destiny & determination. Thank you
Oga calm down jor. I never said anything bad about you whatsoever. I only mention you because you are one of the famous people promoting Uae travel in this forum. So you having a job with your bsc doesnt mean you earn more than me. So nwanne pasa
Nevertheless its still good to tell people about the real situation in Uae. The country no good again

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:20am On Jan 26, 2019
kenyd:

Oga calm down jor. I never said anything bad about you whatsoever. I only mention you because you are one of the famous people promoting Uae travel in this forum. So you having a job with your bsc doesnt mean you earn more than me. So nwanne pasa
Nevertheless its still good to tell people about the real situation in Uae. The country no good again
i hear you, you should know the difference between being active & promoting, you’re comparing salarygrin... no comment.

The country still good just that your brothers/sisters has damaged our name here.

People come to UAE because it’s very easy to convert from visit visa to resident/work visa once you get a job.

Those whom you advice to go to China, Europe, hope you will tell them how to work legally there, as for turkey.. it’s easy to buy residency but salary there is no way to compare to UAE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 5:22am On Jan 26, 2019
ifyalways:

Mr goody two shoes. That's how You'd stick your neck in another's business and it will be cut off.

I don't make assumptions. Did u see him deny that he does not live in Nigeria? He knows tbe truth.I don't know his motive for stringing y'all along with the impression that he lives in UAE but he lives in Nigeria. Bank on that . . .

All of a sudden out of the blues abi reggae you are attacking NonnyG for Nothing. Have you met him before?
NonnyG picked me up at the airport when I arrived Dubai, gave me free Nol card and helped me get a bed space instantly.
He resides in Dubai madam.
Tomorrow now you will say Cafisis lives in Surulere grin grin I reside in Abu Dhabi ooo

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 6:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Cafisis:

All of a sudden out of the blues abi reggae you are attacking NonnyG for Nothing. Have you met him before?
NonnyG picked me up at the airport when I arrived Dubai, gave me free Nol card and helped me get a bed space instantly.
Tomorrow now you will say Cafisis lives in Surulere grin grin I reside in Abu Dhabi ooo
where in Abu Dhabi do you reside? I can confirm you’re in nigeria.. lol

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HenryCavill: 6:31am On Jan 26, 2019
Ajakayekoke:
. Long time how is everything brother?

Brotherly, I full ground oo, how your side nah?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2019
steezyhere:

I understand how u feel bro, u didn't do ur homework very well,no b say work kw day, na ur frudulent brothers they kill d image of ur country over there, ask anyone they will tell u,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 7:20am On Jan 26, 2019
NONNYG:
thanks bro, that’s why I kept laughinggrin, it’s obvious she a fake FBI, maybe I should sue her for trying to damage my name, lols. Well I don’t care... bro I live in Silicon Oasis though but I don’t work there....

I’ve met Nattybanta several times, also Kelechi, and Cafsis whom I picked from airport the day he arrived....
Stop fooling yourself. You live in Owerri.

You sent and will continue to sebd your friends to meet whoever you want them to meet, to keep up apperances here.The same friends who help you do visa stuff for people.

Funniest part of the whole thing is you lying to yourself. You that is using your other id that has "bless" to currently beg for help for school stuff in Nigeria.

I will rest this case since living in Nigeria is not a crime until the day I'd hear u scammed someone. Then You'd see how fast you and your entire lineage will be picked up. Keep feeling funky here till then.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 7:25am On Jan 26, 2019
uchman:

Maybe you are whining him...

I have met Nonny several in UAE...
He works at Silicon Oasis...
I don't think he has any obligation to prove anything...

Is he owning anybody?
No, you meet his friend not him.

And you are right, he has nothing to prove. The day he'd scam anyone with this his false stupid "i live in Uae" is the day him and his family will know what's up.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 7:27am On Jan 26, 2019
Just little contribution, UAE is not heaven on eartj when it comes to job but it is better compared to Nigeria, most of what New comers are seeing in terms of job scarcity or discrimination is because of our fellow brothers soiling our image here.. We re known to be greedy and selfish, thinking about ourselves not thinking about good legacy or impression you will leave for others coming. Right now, in Abu Dhabi they have banned Nigerians from security job, and mostly discriminate Nigerians from good jobs now unless you have good experience and verifiable company you have worked with. Agents don't have good jobs cos most good jobs require you being present for interview.
In conclusion, jobs are very hard to get in UAE for Africans especially Nigerians but with luck and determination, you can land a good job, before coming do your homework very and decide for yourself if it worth it cos nobody know yourself more than you do.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2019
steezyhere:

Thank you for saying the truth as is. I don't know any Nigerian who can stand the rigours of Dubai construction jobs, I mean even the Indians and Paki that do it look sickly and pitiable.

I hope You'd get a better job before your visa expires. Pele

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2019
ifyalways:

And you are right, he has nothing to prove. The day he'd scam anyone with this his false stupid "i live in Uae" is the day him and his family will know what's up.

Do you know him personally cos this is getting uninteresting, you don't have any evidence to show that he is in Nigeria, two or three people have come here to proved that he is staying in Uae, he is not responding to your allegations which shows he didn't have your time so sis please drop it.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sconp: 7:37am On Jan 26, 2019
ifyalways:

Mr goody two shoes. That's how You'd stick your neck in another's business and it will be cut off.

I don't make assumptions. Did u see him deny that he does not live in Nigeria? He knows tbe truth.I don't know his motive for stringing y'all along with the impression that he lives in UAE but he lives in Nigeria. Bank on that . . .
Whatever rocks your boat ma'am
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tecnolad(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2019
steezyhere:

You're in RAK? I got here a month ago. Been wondering if any Nairalander resided here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 7:55am On Jan 26, 2019
steezyhere:

How much are the helper's and construction jobs paying?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mizwisdom(f): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2019
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 8:16am On Jan 26, 2019
ifyalways:

OK
I hear
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2019
Ifyalways I think u owe apology to NONNYG, if 2 persons hv testified that they've met him and so far no one can he's a scammer. In terms of uae advise he has alwyz maintained it's 50:50 and some pple here even me hv alwyz hammered on the discrimination on Nigerians, infact this why I'm yet to travel to uae bcoz my friends alwyz update me on things happn'n there and I've alwyz shared with the house on those updates.

steezyhere I'm sorry to hear what ur agent did, but I still blame u somhw. If u follow this thread vry well, many pple hv alwyz advised to go to uae not banking on what agents hv said to U, except if u applied for job from Nigeria ursef and u're sure the company u applied online is real. On the advise u dished for pple to look at Europe, China, etc, hv u taken ur time to study how those travelling to these places convert or get resident? Most pple consider uae bcoz u easily get resident once u land a job.

In conclusion, this particular thread, infact just this part (part 3) is enough for any1 travelling to uae to knw wat s/he shud xpect wen moving to uae. Any still banking on wat agents hv said after reading this thread shud blame himsef.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2019
No matter how u try to be smart agent must be involved some how, u can't explain uae in words is better experience than trying to explain the situation because people won't still understand, if try to explain to the guys not to come over, the first question they will ask u is that if uae is not good as u claim what are u still doing there, why not come back bla bla, u see is difficult for the intending travelers to understand until they found their selfs in uae

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2019
Firstly our FBI lady. Really dont know how u get ur info but I benefitted from nonnyG,natty and justi advise on this forum. I actually took my time to go through his testimony many times wen I was stil in naija. So it’s unfair calling him out like that. Then to my intending uae travellers. Yes if we ask u not to come u wil feel we don’t want u to come. Truly speaking it’s not easy at all. If you have a job back home that pays your bills , plz I beg you to remain and manage. But if u feel u have the mind to take risk then embark on this journey. But be proud of whatever outcome u see. Not coming here to stil blame people. It’s not easy here. Especially for Nigerians. By the time u go for like 6 interviews and they said they don’t need Nigerians. Let me stop here. Feeling bad already

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2019
Cafisis:

lols, surulere kegrin , how ur side? Congrats again for your new job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obatuntun1(m): 9:58am On Jan 26, 2019
NonnyG u don suffer from this unknown FBI agent o. How I wish Natty dey around to join me laugh.....
Let her continue her yeye talk...
One love bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2019
obatuntun1:
NonnyG u don suffer from this unknown FBI agent o. How I wish Natty dey around to join me laugh.....
Let her continue her yeye talk...
One love bro
hahaha, like say the woman see me for dream o, hopefully Natty go show soon
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by frostmate2: 11:25am On Jan 26, 2019
Ijiimmayi:
Firstly our FBI lady. Really dont know how u get ur info but I benefitted from nonnyG,natty and justi advise on this forum. I actually took my time to go through his testimony many times wen I was stil in naija. So it’s unfair calling him out like that. Then to my intending uae travellers. Yes if we ask u not to come u wil feel we don’t want u to come. Truly speaking it’s not easy at all. If you have a job back home that pays your bills , plz I beg you to remain and manage. But if u feel u have the mind to take risk then embark on this journey. But be proud of whatever outcome u see. Not coming here to stil blame people. It’s not easy here. Especially for Nigerians. By the time u go for like 6 interviews and they said they don’t need Nigerians. Let me stop here. Feeling bad already

This is very true. It's not easy getting a job here man for we Nigerians. Even low paying jobs like cleaner or housekeeping is very hard to get because the powers that be like to go for one of their own rather than another nationality. This applies for better paying jobs more often than not.

But I think 95-5 is a bit far fetched I must say and it's not 50-50 neither. That's just my opinion.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 11:41am On Jan 26, 2019
ifyalways:

Stop fooling yourself. You live in Owerri.

You sent and will continue to sebd your friends to meet whoever you want them to meet, to keep up apperances here.The same friends who help you do visa stuff for people.

Funniest part of the whole thing is you lying to yourself. You that is using your other id that has "bless" to currently beg for help for school stuff in Nigeria.

I will rest this case since living in Nigeria is not a crime until the day I'd hear u scammed someone. Then You'd see how fast you and your entire lineage will be picked up. Keep feeling funky here till then.
oh, I’m just seeing this now, I guess you’re mistaking me for someone else, the sooner you realize whom you’re accusing wrongly the better for you

I don’t want to use bad words on you, so mind how you use words on me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaynine59(m): 11:51am On Jan 26, 2019
Just decided to check on this page again after so long.... Wow been a minute... Those days of hustling dubai visa.. How una dey... Hope everyone here is doing good and well
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kaynine59(m): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2019
Nonny who say you de owerri abeg? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin that's so funny... Who be this babe na... Haba why say what you don't know biko...?? Nonny abi u don move from Dubai go owerri? Very funny grin grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iffydave: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2019
Imagine that friend you will call from Nigeria he will go and meet or pick people up from airport.

Baseless accusation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.