Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819136 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tecxty: 10:50am On Feb 15, 2019
If I don't want to go to Abuja, please how else can I attest my documents?

Is attestation of document and notarization of document the same thing?

Can one get a job without attestation of document?

What's the price range of bed space in Abu Dhabi?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ilovecrist: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Can I do it myself Not really that the money is much So I can get the real visa I don't want to be scammed?
only someone over there cab do it for you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 11:19am On Feb 15, 2019
kiahrt:

U can't. U need someone on d side unless u want two weeks by airline. 200k at most will get u 3monthd UAE Visa within 3days or a week maximum

Who should I contact now to help me?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Akinsanyayemi2(m): 3:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Don't expose yourself to scammers
Investmentfreak:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tecxty: 4:34pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please someone should help with these questions.
Tecxty:
If I don't want to go to Abuja, please how else can I attest my documents?

Is attestation of document and notarization of document the same thing?

Can one get a job without attestation of document?

What's the price range of bed space in Abu Dhabi?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 4:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Akinsanyayemi2:
Don't expose yourself to scammers

What should I do sir?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kiahrt: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Investmentfreak:

If u gat trusted friends here in UAE, u can contact any that can help u. All dey gat to do is go to any reliable travel agent in UAE, provide them with ur passport photo page, passport photograph and drop their number registered with their emirate ID. Simple as that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
kiahrt:

If u gat trusted friends here in UAE, u can contact any that can help u. All dey gat to do is go to any reliable travel agent in UAE, provide them with ur passport photo page, passport photograph and drop their number registered with their emirate ID. Simple as that.

Thanks
I don't have anyone
Wish I can find someone to help me here
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by rikkirose: 1:58am On Feb 16, 2019
shokoman22:
People, who was recently in Dubai? or is it there now? Tell me, where is the best way to rent a car?
Hi, I was in Dubai in the fall and used to rent a Porsche from the firm https://paddockrentacar.com/ . You can order and pay through the site before arrival, so as not to waste time on the spot. The prices at this firm are nice and I read a lot of positive reviews about them before I made a decision.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2019
goood morning my people, please help a brother as regards job links, the visa gotting to expiration 3 weeks, please house. thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NewAjala(m): 8:45am On Feb 16, 2019
Dubai is still an interesting place for jobs... Only if you have the right link... Jobs and otherwise.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Octoba: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2019
Please guys are these information from part 1 to 3 still applicable for someone planning for this trip in 2019
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by clinton21: 5:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
cutieme:
Clinton are you in uae now?Pls Share your experiences with the house.

Yes yesterday was my one week
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kiahrt: 6:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Thanks
I don't have anyone
Wish I can find someone to help me here

Hmm.... helping isn't d wahala but we naija like to dey outsmart ourselves. I gat two cases like that.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
kiahrt:

Hmm.... helping isn't d wahala but we naija like to dey outsmart ourselves. I gat two cases like that.

Please what should I do??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kiahrt: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Please what should I do??

I've told u how to get UAE 3months tourist visa or better still, get a trustworthy travel agent in naija. I'm sure they will gladly help just that their fee will be up a bit.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=kiahrt post=75799954]

I've told u how to get UAE 3months tourist visa or better still, get a trustworthy travel agent in naija. I'm sure they will gladly help just that their fee will be up a bit. [/quote

Thanks ]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2019
clinton21:

Yes yesterday was my one week
That's good bro,how is it so far?Where are u based in the Emirates and how is the job hunt?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ilovecrist: 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2019
[quote author=oduzbaba89 post=75781425]goood morning my people, please help a brother as regards job links, the visa gotting to expiration 3 weeks, please house. thanks[/quote
if he can do construction work?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by newbie2018: 9:44am On Feb 17, 2019
german89:
My profound greetings to everyone in these forum. U guys are really doing a great job here. Plz oh I have a problem that I need an honest and authentic response. An agent asked me to pay 750k for a 2yr employment visa to Dubai, flight ticket and accommodation is included. #150k first payment, then balance him once d visa is ready. My question now, my people is there anything like a 2yr employment visa?. Help a brother and tro more light, I don't wonna be a victim of scam/fraud. Thanks in anticipation.
sounds like a 3months Visit visa to me.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2019
I want to sound this as a big warning to all intending travellers. Please and please stop trusting your agent. All I keep hearing is that my agent this my agent that. No agent has any company nor work here. If he do hv any good work u think he won’t grab d job Nd start working? Come with ur tourist visa Nd don’t believe any promise Nd come Nd try ur luck. I was in tears yesterday I went to hv a hair cut in naija salon Nd guys were talking about there experience. Imagine someone that is comfortable in his own shop Nd car war cajoled into selling his car Nd closing his shop to come Nd work in Dubai. Took 880k from him for three months visa Nd flight Nd promise he wil start work on arrival. But he came Nd didn’t see anything. He was strong Enugu to get himself a petty job which he stil paid agent to get. Three guys including a navy guy was scammed 1.5m each for three months visa with d promise of earning 600k as salary. Just imagine. And the worse is that it took close to 5months for d three months visa to come out Nd yet this scammer didn’t give dem any job. One has gone back to naija. People get mind sha. Now back to my advise. If you are earning 70k in naija please Nd plz don’t quit ur job Nd start coming here. I beg you. Don’t mind all the Facebook pix u see. It’s not all as it seems. But if u are strong enuf Nd won’t start regretting after a month here then carry ur bag Nd foodstuff Nd come Nd join. STOP ALL THIS MY AGENT SAY THIS AND THAT

14 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 1:38pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ijiimmayi:
I want to sound this as a big warning to all intending travellers. Please and please stop trusting your agent. All I keep hearing is that my agent this my agent that. No agent has any company nor work here. If he do hv any good work u think he won’t grab d job Nd start working? Come with ur tourist visa Nd don’t believe any promise Nd come Nd try ur luck. I was in tears yesterday I went to hv a hair cut in naija salon Nd guys were talking about there experience. Imagine someone that is comfortable in his own shop Nd car war cajoled into selling his car Nd closing his shop to come Nd work in Dubai. Took 880k from him for three months visa Nd flight Nd promise he wil start work on arrival. But he came Nd didn’t see anything. He was strong Enugu to get himself a petty job which he stil paid agent to get. Three guys including a navy guy was scammed 1.5m each for three months visa with d promise of earning 600k as salary. Just imagine. And the worse is that it took close to 5months for d three months visa to come out Nd yet this scammer didn’t give dem any job. One has gone back to naija. People get mind sha. Now back to my advise. If you are earning 70k in naija please Nd plz don’t quit ur job Nd start coming here. I beg you. Don’t mind all the Facebook pix u see. It’s not all as it seems. But if u are strong enuf Nd won’t start regretting after a month here then carry ur bag Nd foodstuff Nd come Nd join. STOP ALL THIS MY AGENT SAY THIS AND THAT

Like I always said Dubai is better experience than trying to explain to the intending new comers, please is the navy guy a new comer too ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 2:11pm On Feb 17, 2019
Yea but he wasn’t able to get any job cos the agent disappeared. So he went back to naija with a vow of killing the agent if he sees him
Sicilyjoe:

Like I always said Dubai is better experience than trying to explain to the intending new comers, please is the navy guy a new comer too ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ijiimmayi:
Yea but he wasn’t able to get any job cos the agent disappeared. So he went back to naija with a vow of killing the agent if he sees him

U mean it, there is one navy guy I know who want to come there since last year, I hope is not the same navy guy because the last time I discuss with him he wanted to sell his land for it, I hope is not him because wasting this big amount is not easy to forget
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ijiimmayi:

Thanks 4 this eye opener.
But people make themselves available to b scammed.
The world is now a global village. How can u believe everything an agent tells u hook line and sinker?
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and the almighty google are always there to search 4 information.

Even when you get d desired info, seek more info from more sources nd compare d results b4 making ur decisions.

Well, sorry to the victims.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 6:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
He better not oh. Why selling land to come here. Agents are not smiling. Go to baniyas square Nd u will see all of them they don’t hv job but they are giving jobs
Sicilyjoe:

U mean it, there is one navy guy I know who want to come there since last year, I hope is not the same navy guy because the last time I discuss with him he wanted to sell his land for it, I hope is not him because wasting this big amount is not easy to forget

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2019
Now let me shock you guys again. Their was one interview I went wen I came newly. I met this guy Nd he was busy telling me that he does employment visa for people Nd all that. I was like wtf. Nd u are here doing interview with me. Unfortunately he wasn’t chosen for d job. So we exchanged numbers. This guy kept on sending me employment job opportunities to give people that he wil do it for them. Nd he stil ask me to be checking if any company is looking for workers so dat he can apply. So one day I got tired of his employment stuff Nd then ask him y don’t he tell those his employment people to employ him since he is jobless. He said not really just that they want people that are not in Dubai. I laughed Nd laughed Nd don’t even know wen I blocked him hahahahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2019
Ijiimmayi:
Now let me shock you guys again. Their was one interview I went wen I came newly. I met this guy Nd he was busy telling me that he does employment visa for people Nd all that. I was like wtf. Nd u are here doing interview with me. Unfortunately he wasn’t chosen for d job. So we exchanged numbers. This guy kept on sending me employment job opportunities to give people that he wil do it for them. Nd he stil ask me to be checking if any company is looking for workers so dat he can apply. So one day I got tired of his employment stuff Nd then ask him y don’t he tell those his employment people to employ him since he is jobless. He said not really just that they want people that are not in Dubai. I laughed Nd laughed Nd don’t even know wen I blocked him hahahahaha
you should have told him to go back to 9ja and applygrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2019
I only see dubai/uae talks here...
Qatar people fa?!
that way no pure?
how will one get visa to Qatar?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2019
manneger2:
Pls after travelling to dubai with 3months visa and I now got a job within the 3months, will the company process my employment visa in dubai and give to me or I will process it in Nigeria with the employment letter, I 'm asking this because I heard employment visa is been process in someone country.
chai...
EVERYONE starts as a ROOKIE.

"Never lookdown on the days of humble beginnings"

Baba God, make me succeed too, amen!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by JJCE(m): 10:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
[quote author=NONNYG post=65710025] please I need advice, which country is better between Qatar or Kuwait in terms of hustling ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.