Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (818856 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by randy01(m): 9:32pm On Mar 10, 2019
Thanks bro.I be badoo when it come to UAE cos have stay there for so long by now I need to move to Qatar
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by marvelife: 2:19am On Mar 11, 2019
Princecampbell:
Please house I want to know how long it will take for my certificate to be attested at MOE, MOFA and UAE embassy? Please I need an urgent reply and how do I locate the ministries in Abuja ..... Please I need reply....plssssss
Good morning bro,
Please is it OK to attestate only degree certificate?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cj404: 8:12am On Mar 11, 2019
@ marvelife pls and pls attest both your Original WAEC and degree certificate both at MOE, MAF and UAE embassy before coming if not you will send them back to be attested. cheers

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:59am On Mar 11, 2019
randy01:
Thanks bro.I be badoo when it come to UAE cos have stay there for so long by now I need to move to Qatar

Bro... Wetin dey happen for Qatar.... Let us knw o.. Make we sef follow u..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lexzyy(m): 10:04am On Mar 11, 2019
Horrycops:
Pls can I attest my Bsc statement of Result.. Cos I've not gotten my original result..thanks
Pls someone should pls answer this question I have the same issue.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 10:14am On Mar 11, 2019
So i got to know at MOE that someone needs transcript or testimonial to apply for eligibility letter which I don't have here. lipsrsealed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by marvelife: 12:20pm On Mar 11, 2019
Thanks for the swift response @cj404,
Please what's the cost of this verification altogether both UAE MOE and MOFA for the Degree and waec certificate
Thanks again
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by blaqroy: 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
randy01:

Can u guide me on how to get 2weeks Visa to Dubai plz
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by blaqroy: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2019
cj404:
@ marvelife pls and pls attest both your Original WAEC and degree certificate both at MOE, MAF and UAE embassy before coming if not you will send them back to be attested. cheers

Plz I need guide on how to get 2weeks visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
A friend of mine just bought a package to me that he has an agent that do Qatar 5 years working permit @ 200k and 30k for insurance, everything sums up to 230k including flight and accommodation for 3 month. Please how true is this? . Just need some clarity on it before putting my money into it.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
diara21:
A friend of mine just bought a package to me that he has an agent that do Qatar 5 years working permit @ 200k and 30k for insurance, everything sums up to 230k including flight and accommodation for 3 month. Please how true is this? . Just need some clarity on it before putting my money into it.
Visa + flight + insurance (which kinda insurance costs 30K) + accomodation for 230K ?

Even my ten months old grandchild will know its tales by moonlight. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2019
ifyalways:

Visa + flight + insurance (which kinda insurance costs 30K) + accomodation for 230K ?

Even my ten months old grandchild will know its tales by moonlight. cheesy
Actually from what he told me, he said the company will be responsible for the visa as they are in dire need of workers and they gonna provide 3 month accommodation. Thinking maybe the 200k is for flight or whosoever ain't sure what the 200k is meant for anyway.... When it comes to traveling am naive and that's why I want to seek more clarity here before putting my money on it.
Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 6:37pm On Mar 11, 2019
diara21:

Actually from what he told me, he said the company will be responsible for the visa as they are in dire need of workers and they gonna provide 3 month accommodation. Thinking maybe the 200k is for flight or whosoever ain't sure what the 200k is meant for anyway.... When it comes to traveling am naive and that's why I want to seek more clarity here before putting my money on it.
Thanks

Just try and confirm very well. I met a guy at the MOFA today, he did his Qatar 5 years work permit at 2.2m cash and the flight is 300k +.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by marvelos1: 9:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
I'm in Dubai (fujairah) I'm in need of job
Any one with a link?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 9:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Princecampbell:
Please house I want to know how long it will take for my certificate to be attested at MOE, MOFA and UAE embassy? Please I need an urgent reply and how do I locate the ministries in Abuja ..... Please I need reply....plssssss

Some one should help me out with this questions na....plsssss na
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NewAjala(m): 9:25pm On Mar 11, 2019
marvelos1:
I'm in Dubai (fujairah) I'm in need of job
Any one with a link?

There are quite enough job sites you can romance with, submit CVs, network, and if you have not time but prefer jobs from agent then get in contact with one but be very careful.
Wish u goodluck
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NewAjala(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
For Jobseekers.. Pls try these websites

www.dubaivacancy.ae

www.nadia-me.com

www.mourjan.com

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Doublej805: 11:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please i wanna travel to dubai with my mum for a two weeks holiday... please can i do it my self or i need an agent?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 2:28am On Mar 12, 2019
Doublej805:
Please i wanna travel to dubai with my mum for a two weeks holiday... please can i do it my self or i need an agent?
just book flight with emirates or other airlines and they can handle the visa... No need for agents

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 6:49am On Mar 12, 2019
Princecampbell:

At the ministry of education, you get your certificate attested the same day but the eligibility letter takes 4-5 working days to be ready, but you'll back all your certificate same day. I spent #3250 to do 3 documents plus photo copies yesterday.

I don't know how MOFA operates cos I got there late around 4:30pm and they've closed. I paid one civil defence guy connect 4k to do 3 original + 3photo copies= 6 documents.

UAE embassy, I heard they won't attend to you till your present your eligibility letter from MOE. Now I confirm you can do this in one day . Just budget 5 working days or 6.

As for the address, check first page of this thread or just find your way to eagle square. Everything you need is closer by.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2019
Please good morning friends. I need answer asap. If I book Turkish airline, do I need transit visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2019
Fredgod:
Please good morning friends. I need answer asap. If I book Turkish airline, do I need transit visa?

From where to where?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 12, 2019
From Lagos to Dubai or Abu Dhabi
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2019
Fredgod:
From Lagos to Dubai or Abu Dhabi
Once you've paid for your flight, you don't need anything else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.