Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,401 members, 7,781,157 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:02 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (811513 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2019
KESHYLOVE:
Pls do u know anybody coming to Dubai from Nigeria?
Pls I need them to help me bring my educational certificate from Abuja. Its urgent

I know someone that's coming on Sunday and presently in Abuja.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Beblessedbaba: 11:48am On Mar 13, 2019
You can budget about 55k to 60k for visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Doublej805: 11:56am On Mar 13, 2019
Beblessedbaba:
You can budget about 55k to 60k for visa
Okay tanks so much... but can i also have that your link tanks...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 12:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
seunlaww:

I help you guys confirm yesterday. You can't attest statement of results, only original copy. Maybe you should just attest olevel and come back to attest your original certificate when it's out.

exzyy

This information is not correct sir. I attested my statement of result on Monday at the Ministry of Education and also at MOFA. I was asked to include my transcript.

Cheers.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 2:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
MidEastPrince:

This information is not correct sir. I attested my statement of result on Monday at the Ministry of Education and also at MOFA. I was asked to include my transcript.

Cheers.
I asked about statement of result and I was told you can't, so I guess the transcript validate it.

So guys, If you want to attest your statement of result then you must come with transcript..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hammariise(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
can one attest a foreign (non Nigerian university) certificate at MOE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 5:54pm On Mar 13, 2019
delxmaverick:
Hey Guys... Please is there anyone going to Nigeria soon? I have 79k naira cash I brought here and would like to change it to dirham. Please help as the money is useless here.
Anyone interested should please indicate on this post I’ll send you my number privately.
I am in Abu Dhabi

In case u didn't see any one, u can go to deira park hotel in Dubai, u will see Nigerians that will buy the money from u, they may pay u about 650-700 dhs

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lexzyy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2019
seunlaww:

I help you guys confirm yesterday. You can't attest statement of results, only original copy. Maybe you should just attest olevel and come back to attest your original certificate when it's out.

exzyy
Thanks a bunch
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 8:03am On Mar 14, 2019
lexzyy:
Thanks a bunch

But It's possible if you have transcript.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 8:04am On Mar 14, 2019
hammariise:
can one attest a foreign (non Nigerian university) certificate at MOE?
Yes but it's a different process.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olupapparazy1(m): 9:24am On Mar 14, 2019
Pls guys what's this attestations about. Am starting the process with an agency for 600k 2yrs work permit and I wasn't told anything of such. I just wantu be on d safest side. Biko

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by blaqroy: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2019
cj404:
@ blaqroy try Emirates airline they can arrange that for you. You can go to their office at the airport and ask for more details.

OK thanks alot
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 10:08am On Mar 14, 2019
Olupapparazy1:
Pls guys what's this attestations about. Am starting the process with an agency for 600k 2yrs work permit and I wasn't told anything of such. I just wantu be on d safest side. Biko

Attestation is what you do to your certificate to make it useful for job or education when you get to Dubai. Though it's not compulsory and doesn't stops you from getting a job in Dubai but if you have it in mind to use your certificate for anything over there, you've got to attest it .

Shalom
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olupapparazy1(m): 10:19am On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=seunlaww post=76643336]

Attestation is what you do to your certificate to make it useful for job or education when you get to Dubai. Though it's not compulsory and doesn't stops you from getting a job in Dubai but if you have it in mind to use your certificate for anything over there, you've got to attest it .

Thanks bro. So is it only in Abuja that I can get it done.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 11:29am On Mar 14, 2019
[quote author=Olupapparazy1 post=76643658][/quote]
Yeah .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olupapparazy1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2019
Thanks bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olupapparazy1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2019
Another question please for the gurus in here. If I am employed by a company in Dubai does it mean I can't indulge in some other petty hustles over there?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 1:10pm On Mar 14, 2019
Hello house, I heard one has to attest the eligibility letter in addition to the certificate one wants to stamp at the UAE embassy. That is 18k X 2. Please, does anyone have any idea if this information is correct. Must I pay an additional 18k to stamp my eligibility letter?

Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hammariise(m): 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2019
seunlaww:

Yes but it's a different process.
Thanks bro. I will start the process soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2019
MidEastPrince:
Hello house, I heard one has to attest the eligibility letter in addition to the certificate one wants to stamp at the UAE embassy. That is 18k X 2. Please, does anyone have any idea if this information is correct. Must I pay an additional 18k to stamp my eligibility letter?

Thank you
Yes, you have to pay. It's even 19k now so brace yourself.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2019
Doublej805:
My post here was deleted... i don't know why.... please house can i entrust my visa payment with kagari? I need and answer ASAP..... tanks
This thread is do it your own. No agent or promotion allowed. No one is going to give you assurance, try and do your research before you pay sha. Goodluck

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (473) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.