Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (817684 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Beblessedbaba: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
Hi Guys, Gentlemen and ladies please help !!

Please i intend booking Egypt airline or rwanda airline to Dubai with stop over in Egypt or rwanda. Which is better Egypt air or Rwanda air ? Do I need a transit visa via Egypt cairo ? Right which do i go for ? kindly advise based on your experience.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
lecowas:

Someone told me to just leave my cash inside the account since I have master card. He said I can use it to withdraw abt 1000dirhams per day. Wen are u going bro?
At what rate oo.
I'll be going on Sunday. How about you?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lecowas: 8:10pm On Mar 15, 2019
seunlaww:

At what rate oo.

I think someone talked abt the rate in one page like that. Although omobendel24 said its not cheap, but I think it may save much stress and risk of buying a fake dollar.

I think I still got two weeks before I move
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olupapparazy1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 15, 2019
Pls how much can be enough for me for feeding and upkeep in Dubai for 1 month. Just averagely please help me make my planning.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Beblessedbaba:
Hi Guys, Gentlemen and ladies please help !!

Please i intend booking Egypt airline or rwanda airline to Dubai with stop over in Egypt or rwanda. Which is better Egypt air or Rwanda air ? Do I need a transit visa via Egypt cairo ? Right which do i go for ? kindly advise based on your experience.
Both are good and reliable, Book the cheapest. You don't need a transit visa for any one. Just book your flight to Dubai, the airline takes care of your transit.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ilovecrist: 10:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
Luck800:
My agent here in Lagos ask me for 900,000 for 2 years dubai working visa. He didn't ask for my weac or bsc certificate but he promise me a job and accommodation soon i get there. Is that possible? Can someone go there without any certificate and get a job and live there. I'm really curious. Please i need your opinions
read your quote well, someone promise you employment visa and still tell you he will get job for you when you get there...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2019
seunlaww:
To change money to dollar or diram from Nigeria, which one is better or one should just leave naira in the account and come and change it in Dubai

The best is, change ur naira to dollars b4 going.
But remain like 2k for pocket for immigration guys.
It's easier n better to change dollars there than naira.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2019
Luck800:
Please i need an urgent answer. Can i come to Dubai with a 3 months visa and get a job and also live there? The 3 months visa is all i can afford. Please someone answer me.

Oga, calm down o b4 u make a terrible mistake out of desperation. Calm down and read this thread. All u have been asking has been asked and answered.

If u can't start from page 1, start from page 150. That's where I joined this thread and I have gained a lot.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 7:00am On Mar 16, 2019
U can come with the money in your account as long as u can do transfer. Just hit me up when u come and I wil give u dirham and u transfer naira to me. I can do 100-1
seunlaww:

At what rate oo.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2019
Ijiimmayi:
U can come with the money in your account as long as u can do transfer. Just hit me up when u come and I wil give u dirham and u transfer naira to me. I can do 100-1
Oga go send money @ 97.5

U wan chop the guy 2.5grin

Red eye everywhere

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cj404: 8:33am On Mar 16, 2019
@ seunlaww my broda just quietly buy ur dollars before coming here. it far more easier to change. Safe trip
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2019
Good morning friends...... I'm in Abu Dhabi now searching for job. Please what's sites can I apply and get a job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cj404: 8:41am On Mar 16, 2019
Olupapparazy1:
Pls how much can be enough for me for feeding and upkeep in Dubai for 1 month. Just averagely please help me make my planning.
pls kindly budget for accommodation also n feeding should be for 3 months incase. But the cost of feeding can be reduced to the minimal by coming with food materials from Naija. Well budget about 300 or 400 dirhams for food per month but this depends on hw much u can consume food. gd luck

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olupapparazy1(m): 9:02am On Mar 16, 2019
cj404:
pls kindly budget for accommodation also n feeding should be for 3 months incase. But the cost of feeding can be reduced to the minimal by coming with food materials from Naija. Well budget about 300 or 400 dirhams for food per month but this depends on hw much u can consume food. gd luck

Okay bro thank you. I don't eat so much o, So I will come with garri and groundnut or can someone cook too �.
The company promised accomodation but like u said Incase of mess up. Thanks!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adexyz91(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2019
Naukrigulf.com, indeed.com etc
Fredgod:
Good morning friends...... I'm in Abu Dhabi now searching for job. Please what's sites can I apply and get a job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 16, 2019
Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jk1e(m): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2019
I arrived uae 2days ago,im currently in khorfancan,thats the only place I could get a bed space,i need a job please,im a graduate of accounting but I can do other jobs
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lecowas: 12:57pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hi, pls I want to go to MOE and MOFA to attest my certs on Monday, and since they said eligibility letter will come out after 5 working days, I want to ask if I can return back to ondo state that Monday and go back wen the letter is out so as to attest it at the UAE embassy.

I don't want to waste money on hotels. So will they call me wen my eligibility letter is ready
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 1:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
lecowas:
Hi, pls I want to go to MOE and MOFA to attest my certs on Monday, and since they said eligibility letter will come out after 5 working days, I want to ask if I can return back to ondo state that Monday and go back wen the letter is out so as to attest it at the UAE embassy.

I don't want to waste money on hotels. So will they call me wen my eligibility letter is ready
Your letter will probably be ready on Thursday, latest Thursday. But if your place ain't that far from Abuja and it's comfortable for you. Go and come back on Thursday but nobody will call you that your letter is ready.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lecowas: 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2019
seunlaww:

Your letter will probably be ready on Thursday, latest Thursday. But if your place ain't that far from Abuja and it's comfortable for you. Go and come back on Thursday but nobody will call you that your letter is ready.

Thanks bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Capitalo(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2019
cj404:
pls kindly budget for accommodation also n feeding should be for 3 months incase. But the cost of feeding can be reduced to the minimal by coming with food materials from Naija. Well budget about 300 or 400 dirhams for food per month but this depends on hw much u can consume food. gd luckn

Talking of coming with food material, pls I need to ask;
Do every apartment have kitchen/ kitchen utensils for your cooking?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by delxmaverick(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2019
Depending on he flight you select... check very well... there are Turkish flights that don’t require transit visa...

Fredgod:
Please good morning friends. I need answer asap. If I book Turkish airline, do I need transit visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2019
����� nonny G wat I do u na. Am just helping a friend na
NONNYG:
Oga go send money @ 97.5

U wan chop the guy 2.5grin

Red eye everywhere

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2019
cj404:
@ seunlaww my broda just quietly buy ur dollars before coming here. it far more easier to change. Safe trip
Alright bro. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Ijiimmayi:
����� nonny G wat I do u na. Am just helping a friend na
lol no vex sir

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 8:38pm On Mar 16, 2019
Na joke jare. Do make u come buy me food for zaggy hotel oh
NONNYG:
lol no vex sir

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mrkayyyy: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Good evening guy

What are the documents I need to attestate in Abuja and where am I going to attestate them and also the cost .. I have 8 documents in total to attestate

My bsc
Transcript 3 pages
2 wave sittings
Secondary school testimonial
Birth certificate
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 7:32am On Mar 17, 2019
Mrkayyyy:
Good evening guy

What are the documents I need to attestate in Abuja and where am I going to attestate them and also the cost .. I have 8 documents in total to attestate

My bsc
Transcript 3 pages
2 wave sittings
Birth certificate
Endeavour to Read from page 1.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ifyalways(f): 8:26am On Mar 17, 2019
Mrkayyyy:
Good evening guy

My bsc
Transcript 3 pages
2 wave sittings
Birth certificate
Dont waste your money o.

Attest just your Bsc result.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cj404: 9:53am On Mar 17, 2019
Capitalo:

Talking of coming with food material, pls I need to ask;
Do every apartment have kitchen/ kitchen utensils for your cooking?
Yes, every accommodation comes with Gas and cooker and fridge with cooking area. So my advice for you is to reduce the number of clothes and shoes you are coming with and convert the other Kgs to food items; garri, fish, stock fish, egusi etc but no rice cos we have every kind of rice u can think of in the world here and at affordable prices. cheers

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cj404: 9:58am On Mar 17, 2019
Olupapparazy1:

Okay bro thank you. I don't eat so much o, So I will come with garri and groundnut or can someone cook too �.
The company promised accomodation but like u said Incase of mess up. Thanks!
Yes you can cook anything you want to like I advised earlier come with Naija food items to save you money and till you adapt to the rice, bread diet readily available here. But we also have nijia food here but the cost no easy. cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.