Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819129 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ejimogu89(m): 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
lovesavvi:
Good morning house, if someone got 2 weeks tourist visa just for holiday, When it is visa will be start to count , it is the day the visa was issued or the day he enter Dubai?
Starts to count when you enter Dubai......bring groundnut and small garri even if it's just one cup for me biko it been a while.......���
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
lovesavvi:
Good morning house, if someone got 2 weeks tourist visa just for holiday, When it is visa will be start to count , it is the day the visa was issued or the day he enter Dubai?
From the day it was issued.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2019
ejimogu89:

Starts to count when you enter Dubai......bring groundnut and small garri even if it's just one cup for me biko it been a while.......���
����������������������
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Beblessedbaba: 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
cutieme:
Please how do I stay past the time on my return ticket,also where can I get a cheap accommodation in Dubai,like what's the rate?
Try Capitol 14. Test for a day first
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
nattybanta:

����������������������

Travel date starts counting from the day it was issued (if you fail to travel within the time frame then it expires, actually arriving the UAE POE a day or two to expiration is risky), and the two weeks of stay in UAE starts counting from the day you arrive UAE. Abi no be so again?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Travel date starts counting from the day it was issued (if you fail to travel within the time frame then it expires, actually arriving the UAE POE a day or two to expiration is risky), and the two weeks of stay in UAE starts counting from the day you arrive UAE. Abi no be so again?
Na anoda paddy dey tell am say na from date of entry, no b me. Already told the OP, it's from the date of issue
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pat077: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
ejimogu89:

No mind the woman she want to chop my money....... e dun pass sha please should in case you get any opportunity part-time basically let me know
does freelance visa has validity
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ejimogu89(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2019
pat077:
does freelance visa has validity
You renew after 2 years
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pat077: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
ejimogu89:

You renew after 2 years
okay. Also, I will like to ask ; if someone come with an employment visa who will be responsible for the renewal when the visa expires. Is it the employer or the person?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovesavvi: 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
ejimogu89:

ok no problem bro , how much can I get 5days accommodation in Dubai. I want to stay for just 5 days
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
lovesavvi:
ok no problem bro , how much can I get 5days accommodation in Dubai. I want to stay for just 5 days
Don't be misled, it starts counting from the day the Visa was issued.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
nattybanta:

You can look them up online. Might not really be necessary atm
please, is it better to get certifications like that food/hosp. Online while in Nigeria or there @UAE?

Also, how hectic is that industry over there?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
RealityShot:
please, is it better to get certifications like that food/hosp. Online while in Nigeria or there @UAE?

Also, how hectic is that industry over there?
Get all certifications you need before coming here so you can concentrate in your job search when you get here.
You can do some important class courses here if you have the time. You might be lucky and be connected through the course period.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
nattybanta:

Get all certifications you need before coming here so you can concentrate in your job search when you get here.
You can do some important class courses here if you have the time. You might be lucky and be connected through the course period.
thank you !

any need to attest all the certs in Nigeria before traveling?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ChrisAb1: 6:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good evening my people. I want to send my brother to UAE and got this agent responsibl for processing 3months Visa for him, but he said I will sign agreement to pay 600k If he didn't return after 3mths. Please my question is, will he start the process again? Thanks as you help....

Is there anything $250 Visa process to Dubai for 3mths single entry??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ilovecrist: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2019
ChrisAb1:
Good evening my people. I want to send my brother to UAE and got this agent responsibl for processing 3months Visa for him, but he said I will sign agreement to pay 600k If he didn't return after 3mths. Please my question is, will he start the process again? Thanks as you help....

Is there anything $250 Visa process to Dubai for 3mths single entry??
people do visa for 220k ..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ejimogu89(m): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
lovesavvi:
you can visit booking.com you would see hotels that charge as low as 50aed to 100aed per day although its a hostel or rather a bed space

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ejimogu89(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
pat077:
okay. Also, I will like to ask ; if someone come with an employment visa who will be responsible for the renewal when the visa expires. Is it the employer or the person?
your company should be responsible provided you still want to continue with them
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
OmoBendel24:

So, what’s wrong with him asking questions still?
Brother which process can someone use to get the freelance visa? And how much does it cost to get it? What's the benefit of the freelance visa? Pls I want to know more about plssss
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 2:38am On Mar 29, 2019
RealityShot:
thank you !

any need to attest all the certs in Nigeria before traveling?
Attest only relevant Certs. BSc or MSc if you have any.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 2:40am On Mar 29, 2019
Princecampbell:

Brother which process can someone use to get the freelance visa? And how much does it cost to get it? What's the benefit of the freelance visa? Pls I want to know more about plssss
Why are you interested in a Freelance Visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 3:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Princecampbell:

first you need to understand what a freelance visa is, how do you intend to generate income to sustain yourself? Life in uae is expensive oooo
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 7:37am On Mar 29, 2019
nattybanta:

Attest only relevant Certs. BSc or MSc if you have any.
thank you very much!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by haniejay(m): 10:06am On Mar 29, 2019
Oman , Kuwait or Qatar is a nono. I repeat NO NO. In all the Middle East Countries. I must say United Arab Emirates is the best for all kinds of people over the world. But who ever you're if you re coming to the uae. Be prepared. Be very prepared. I didnt sleep for 7 days looking for job on over 17 job website, multiple browser taps. Come to Dubai, not other states. If it's for job . I came to the uae on December 17th last year and I got a job on the 30th in an open interview with a lot of Africans both ladies and men. Lot like almost 150 Africans a lot of Pakistanis and Indians and even Bangladesh. If you're Christian or Muslim Pray very well and be informed, ask questions. Stay on course . Don't be distracted. The funny thing is in between the two weeks I got my job. I went to places, took photos even dated a Russian girl i met at Dubai mall after my interview. The thing is in uae you have to start from a bed space to a 50kaed apartment. From shabby diera to palm jumeirah. It's a process . Dont ever be negative and dont listen to people bad mouth

10 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by haniejay(m): 10:13am On Mar 29, 2019
The thing is the jobs are rare but most Africans are doing jobs below 2k aed because even security guard Jobs are filled with lots of scams on Visa and security fees you have no idea how many fake and scam interviews I have been to in all rigga, business bay and al fahidi. Explore places. Talk to people , express our feelings to people and be careful I'm your dealings . If I explain my job search, its my jobs grace. I know guys that came in with direct employment that cost almost 12k aed and they still thank God they have job
Do you know how many people that went back to Nigeria? They will say no Africans, go there and speak good English and dress nice, if they ask questions about the job. Explain everything you know on the job , talk to the hr and I know one day in this luxurious city me sef go drive Porsche live for JBR. I haven't spent 6 months yet but my g , my eyes don see trips . For this country. I wonder why all other Countries citizens come here to seek for jobs too . Russians, Filipinos and Indians are everywhere in the walk In interviews . God go help us . Make I drop small pictures to back up

9 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by haniejay(m): 10:24am On Mar 29, 2019
There's more photos but no be pictures we go chop.
God will help us all in this country o

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by haniejay(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2019
Nobody should attack me o, just a rockie before we be like dem justi and Nonny g them . I take nice photos even those I wake 4 am daily get to work 6am and close 6pm dialy . I still find time to be happy in any situation . But enjoyment dey this country sha for those wey get money well. God will help us grow �

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 11:55am On Mar 29, 2019
haniejay:
Nobody should attack me o, just a rockie before we be like dem justi and Nonny g them . I take nice photos even those I wake 4 am daily get to work 6am and close 6pm dialy . I still find time to be happy in any situation . But enjoyment dey this country sha for those wey get money well. God will help us grow �

Nice
God bless you abundantly
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by german89(m): 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
@Haniejay. Bro ur talk is full of Fact, Truth, Inspiration and Excess Motivations. I go track u guys soon, though am still in Naija, making arrangee, planning my journey, takin a step one by one and Praying Harder for God's favour and Grace. Una wey done kawai enter UAE(Nonny G, HanieJay etc)make una dey link dudes/Lads for any available Jobs. We all gonna make it Legitimately and have a good testimonies tomorrow. I hail guys for Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ahbu Dhabi and Rak una Strong zeal is my motivation.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
haniejay:
Oman , Kuwait or Qatar is a nono. I repeat NO NO. In all the Middle East Countries. I must say United Arab Emirates is the best for all kinds of people over the world. But who ever you're if you re coming to the uae. Be prepared. Be very prepared. I didnt sleep for 7 days looking for job on over 17 job website, multiple browser taps. Come to Dubai, not other states. If it's for job . I came to the uae on December 17th last year and I got a job on the 30th in an open interview with a lot of Africans both ladies and men. Lot like almost 150 Africans a lot of Pakistanis and Indians and even Bangladesh. If you're Christian or Muslim Pray very well and be informed, ask questions. Stay on course . Don't be distracted. The funny thing is in between the two weeks I got my job. I went to places, took photos even dated a Russian girl i met at Dubai mall after my interview. The thing is in uae you have to start from a bed space to a 50kaed apartment. From shabby diera to palm jumeirah. It's a process . Dont ever be negative and dont listen to people bad mouth
Congrats, I always advice people to go for walk-in, that’s where you will have the opportunity to express yourself to the interviewer. Though people are usually intimidated by the large crowd, meanwhile we Nigerians speak better than Indians and the likes.

You work in Palm Jumeirah, awesome I can see Atlantis hotel in one of your pictures, I also work in The Palmgrin

Enjoy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.