Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (818767 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
@haniejay... check this pic. I guess you can relate

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
haniejay:
Oman , Kuwait or Qatar is a nono. I repeat NO NO. In all the Middle East Countries. I must say United Arab Emirates is the best for all kinds of people over the world. But who ever you're if you re coming to the uae. Be prepared. Be very prepared. I didnt sleep for 7 days looking for job on over 17 job website, multiple browser taps. Come to Dubai, not other states. If it's for job . I came to the uae on December 17th last year and I got a job on the 30th in an open interview with a lot of Africans both ladies and men. Lot like almost 150 Africans a lot of Pakistanis and Indians and even Bangladesh. If you're Christian or Muslim Pray very well and be informed, ask questions. Stay on course . Don't be distracted. The funny thing is in between the two weeks I got my job. I went to places, took photos even dated a Russian girl i met at Dubai mall after my interview. The thing is in uae you have to start from a bed space to a 50kaed apartment. From shabby diera to palm jumeirah. It's a process . Dont ever be negative and dont listen to people bad mouth
You dated a Russian girl?How did you go about wooing her?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
NONNYG:
Congrats, I always advice people to go for walk-in, that’s where you will have the opportunity to express yourself to the interviewer. Though people are usually intimidated by the large crowd, meanwhile we Nigerians speak better than Indians and the likes.

You work in Palm Jumeirah, awesome I can see Atlantis hotel in one of your pictures, I also work in The Palmgrin

Enjoy

Nonny G
Help me with visa na
Make I enter that way
Dubai

How much you recommend make I carry enter that side?
3months visa

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2019
cutieme:

If they like you, they'd walk up to You
It's that easy!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LadyD111: 7:38am On Mar 30, 2019
Plz how do I go about this OK To Board ? I have 2years Employment visa to uae , and I need one way ticket, and d requested for OK to board. After paying d agent 1.3 million. I told d agent at this, but he is not doing anything about it. Plz what do I do? I need help.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2019
Topshow4real:

If they like you, they'd walk up to You
It's that easy!
Chai!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LadyD111: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Good morning ladies /men, Plz how do I go about this OK To Board ? I have 2years Employment entry visa to uae , and I need one way ticket, and d requested for OK to board at d airport . After paying d agent 1.3 million. I told d agent about this, but he is not doing anything about it. And d person that connected me to d agent is requesting for 200k too. Plz what do I do? Secondly is he supposed to give me a job? Plz I really need ur advice plz. Am planning to enter uae on d 7th. Fast reply plz.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 9:01am On Mar 30, 2019
LadyD111:
Good morning ladies /men, Plz how do I go about this OK To Board ? I have 2years Employment entry visa to uae , and I need one way ticket, and d requested for OK to board at d airport . After paying d agent 1.3 million. I told d agent about this, but he is not doing anything about it. And d person that connected me to d agent is requesting for 200k too. Plz what do I do? Secondly is he supposed to give me a job? Plz I really need ur advice plz. Am planning to enter uae on d 7th. Fast reply plz.

What job were you offered?

Also, the Ok to board is meant to be communicated from the company employing you in UAE to the airline you're flying with.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tecxty: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Hello All,
Just so you know UAE 3 MONTHS VISA DOES NOT COST MORE THAN 160k and it takes maximum of 2-3 working days only. So don't be SCAMMED.

AND TWO WEEKS OR ONE MONTH VISA DOES NOT COST MORE THAN 40-45K. BE GUIDED

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LadyD111: 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2019

Also, the Ok to board is meant to be communicated from the company employing you in UAE to the airline you're flying with.

On d visa d wrote sales manager. But he said I will look for job by myself when I come to uae.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LadyD111: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
The said OK to board at the airport is 100dollar, is it true
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tecxty:
Hello All,
Just so you know UAE 3 MONTHS VISA DOES NOT COST MORE THAN 160k and it takes maximum of 2-3 working days only. So don't be SCAMMED.

AND TWO WEEKS OR ONE MONTH VISA DOES NOT COST MORE THAN 40-45K. BE GUIDED
Now you sound like a SCAM, waiting for those innocent ppl to PM you so you can kill them without looking back.

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
LadyD111:
The said OK to board at the airport is 100dollar, is it true
No. you can get OK to Board from the agency/ Company that Sponsored the visa or the Airline before hand
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by haniejay(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
cutieme:
Bro, sorry can you help me take pic of me and my friend she said and that's how it all started bro . Several dates , Google translator and language problems. She came for holiday and my guy hotel cost around Dubai mall o. I just lock up for the other paro.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by haniejay(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
NONNYG:
@haniejay... check this pic. I guess you can relate
yes boss , I worked at 6 different restaurants in palm jumeirah(Reliever for Off day for the other workers ) . I don waka that area small. But neighborhood expensive sha
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by haniejay(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Investmentfreak:

Nice
God bless you abundantly
Thanks boss
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by haniejay(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
german89:
@Haniejay. Bro ur talk is full of Fact, Truth, Inspiration and Excess Motivations. I go track u guys soon, though am still in Naija, making arrangee, planning my journey, takin a step one by one and Praying Harder for God's favour and Grace. Una wey done kawai enter UAE(Nonny G, HanieJay etc)make una dey link dudes/Lads for any available Jobs. We all gonna make it Legitimately and have a good testimonies tomorrow. I hail guys for Dubai, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ahbu Dhabi and Rak una Strong zeal is my motivation.
yes bro, a lot of experiences from different people. God will help us all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by haniejay(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
NONNYG:
Congrats, I always advice people to go for walk-in, that’s where you will have the opportunity to express yourself to the interviewer. Though people are usually intimidated by the large crowd, meanwhile we Nigerians speak better than Indians and the likes.

You work in Palm Jumeirah, awesome I can see Atlantis hotel in one of your pictures, I also work in The Palmgrin

Enjoy
walk In interviews is the best option In the uae for now for the job seekers . Just Google search walk in interviews in Dubai or any states your in and then you're good to go
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
haniejay:

Bro, sorry can you help me take pic of me and my friend she said and that's how it all started bro . Several dates , Google translator and language problems. She came for holiday and my guy hotel cost around Dubai mall o. I just lock up for the other paro.
lol,pls o I need job o,help your brother cos I am almost about to return back home o
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
LadyD111:

On d visa d wrote sales manager. But he said I will look for job by myself when I come to uae.

OMG! And you paid over a million for that? When you could have processed a 3 month visa for way less and still look for the job yourself!

Hmmn! Something isn't adding up!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 7:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
cutieme:
Chai!
oga mi..
you will not leave "woman" and focus on your jobsearch now oh..

when raamadan starts you will use torch and candle to find your "village people" that a doing you chomchin nice
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
RealityShot:
oga mi..
you will not leave "woman" and focus on your jobsearch now oh..

when raamadan starts you will use torch and candle to find your "village people" that a doing you chomchin nice

Bro. When is the Ramadan going to start I want to know because I plan coming to Dubai by May.... Hope that will not be too late?... Pls just want to know when the Ramadan will start..... Need answer plssssss
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wave1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ramadan will likely start May 5th or 6th....

Princecampbell:

Bro. When is the Ramadan going to start I want to know because I plan coming to Dubai by May.... Hope that will not be too late?... Pls just want to know when the Ramadan will start..... Need answer plssssss
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nattybanta(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Princecampbell:

This year Ramadan lasts from the evening of May 5 – evening of June 4, 2019, with the Eid al-Fitr celebration expected to take place around June 3rd-4th, depending on lunar sightings, to end the Ramadan fasting.

Google is always free.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
LadyD111:

The normally write sales associate/manager on 3 months visa and when the person gets there h/she starts hunting for. Now that sounds just like the visa u're holding.

If you're sure that it's employment visa then the company needs to sort out the ok to board
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
LadyD111:

Looks like scam sef.

You paid 1.3m for employment visa and somebody is still requesting for 200k shocked

Sales Manager is written on your visa shocked

He said you will find a job by yourself when u land with employment visa shocked

Please sure you confirm that paper called visa giving to you before u fly.
Moreover you paid for your air ticket?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 11:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=nattybanta post=77129756]

This year Ramadan lasts from the evening of May 5 – evening of June 4, 2019, with the Eid al-Fitr celebration expected to take place around June 3rd-4th, depending on lunar sightings, to end the Ramadan fasting.

Thanks bro....pls after Ramadan fasting which I suppose will be after June 7 can someone get a job then, since the period of Ramadan jobs are hard to get as the gurus in the house said... So I want to know because I plan coming by May before, so that I can wait after fasting, by middle of June I can start coming..... Pls gurus in the house help me out ....I want to know the period that is okay to come and hustle for job after Ramadan.....pls I need ur help...... God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.