Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:50 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (811441 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 10:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Woody2:
Hello house I need someone to help me with tickets as in how much can I get it now and how can I go about it pls urgent answer asap thanks

there are answers that are faster to get from google, no one can specifically tell you how much flight tickets cost here, bcoz it's not fixed and differs according to the time of travels. SO USE GOOGLE FOR THIS or better still use wakanow.com
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Herdsmen: 4:19am On Apr 23, 2019
NONNYG:
i will advise you to do the security course in Dubai ; it’s around 1700aed

Only way to get a job is to search for the job, unless you prefer to pay an agent and stand a chance of losing your money

All the best

All of una wey put mouth..una wehdone..both home n abroad..doh!

Nonnyg..your FBI informant don finally free you.. grin
Guess a case of mistaken identity.. . Love how you chop am.. matured.

Please what's the prospect of a legal practitioner from Nigeria on a 3month visa ..to hustle as a professional..and ready to relocate for a while ..mean ..securing a professional legal job..or related in UAE..

Does he have to register for programs before he is eligible to work..

Considering the fact that he can afford to work on any particular professional job..not restricted to the legal field..however....rdstricted to professional.

Lawyer looking at securing a good job..

Cc.
Just4jesu
Manneger
Justwise
Natty
Nightlife

..... Gurus..your opinions are needed pls..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by buka35(m): 5:28am On Apr 23, 2019
Please anyone coming from Nigeria any time soon.. Please kindly alert me. I need help with picking small thing. I will pay for the service.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2019
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Woody2:
Hello house I need someone to help me with tickets as in how much can I get it now and how can I go about it pls urgent answer asap thanks
Download WEGO FLIGHTS from play store you will see various prices from you can book with all certified.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
NONNYG:

Only way to get a job is to search for the job, unless you prefer to pay an agent and stand a chance of losing your money

All the best
Thanks NONNYG, I appreciate.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Investmentfreak: 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
NONNYG:

All the best

Brother please do you know makana??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 5:56pm On Apr 23, 2019
NONNYG:

All the best
Bro about attesting documents in Abuja, is it compulsory/necessary doing it with all 3, i.e MOE, MOFA and UAE embassy or you can choose to do it with just one of them?
What is the present cost attesting at d UAE embassy?
Thank you!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
SO THAT YOU CAN PUT WEED OR COCAINE INSIDE And send the picker to prison abii!!! Issorite

buka35:
Please anyone coming from Nigeria any time soon.. Please kindly alert me. I need help with picking small thing. I will pay for the service.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olupapparazy1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ibrofem:
SO THAT YOU CAN PUT WEED OR COCAINE INSIDE And send the picker to prison abii!!! Issorite

Ahhhh Naija wicked Ooh, DTS how u just planted DS thought in me even though mine will still be like in 2months time. Aye fele
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FIDELITY24(m): 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pls i want to know if i need a nigerian school certificate to get a job in dubai, lets say a security job.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello house if I have to work as a professional carpenter or cabinet maker what documents do I need? Pls NANNYG, JUST4JESUS,JUSTWISE and some other anointed men of God pls help ur homes
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 6:04am On Apr 24, 2019
FIDELITY24:

Pls i want to know if i need a nigerian school certificate to get a job in dubai, lets say a security job.

Yes u need certificate to get some jobs...
But if na Security jobs .... it depends on d Company
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 6:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Mornin guys....
I just moved to Ajman & ive got myself a room.
Am looking 4 a roommate..
Pls hit me up if you re available or you have any in UAE
Who wants to go for sharing accomodation....

At very affordable cost.. my accomodation has everything.... GAS, WiFi... etc
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2019
mavinjay1:
Mornin guys....
I just moved to Ajman & ive got myself a room.
Am looking 4 a roommate..
Pls hit me up if you re available or you have any in UAE
Who wants to go for sharing accomodation....

At very affordable cost.. my accomodation has everything.... GAS, WiFi... etc
Bro how much is your shared accomodation? I mean how much is d roommate paying?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2019
gentlenoni:

Bro how much is your shared accomodation? I mean how much is d roommate paying?

My Roommate will be paying as little 350-400aed depending on our negotiation. And my accomodation is 800aed.. Im living in one of the Ajman Tower... My accomodation has all basic amenities... Ive sent you a Mail so that we can discuss further, please respond.

The Mods here dont allow dropping contacts. Wud have dropped my digits here. But we can discuss further on the Mail.
Thanks 4 your enquiry
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
mavinjay1:

My Roommate will be paying as little 350-400aed depending on our negotiation. And my accomodation is 800aed.. Im living in one of the Ajman Tower... My accomodation has all basic amenities... Ive sent you a Mail so that we can discuss further, please respond.

The Mods here dont allow dropping contacts. Wud have dropped my digits here. But we can discuss further on the Mail.
Thanks 4 your enquiry
Okay thank you very much. Will keep in touch.
I checked but didn't receive any mail from you bro. Check and resend.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by solin: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
it's important that you do it with all the three.
gentlenoni:

Bro about attesting documents in Abuja, is it compulsory/necessary doing it with all 3, i.e MOE, MOFA and UAE embassy or you can choose to do it with just one of them?
What is the present cost attesting at d UAE embassy?
Thank you!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adrenaline02: 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
shout out to justwise and just4jesu,nattybanta.. you guys are really doing a great job
europe4sure enter Dubai quiet
we will make it by God's grace
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 5:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
gentlenoni:

Okay thank you very much. Will keep in touch.
I checked but didn't receive any mail from you bro. Check and resend.
I tried resending the mail..but its not going again
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by govman4: 10:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
well done to all the gurus in the house. Please I will like to ask whether it is possible to attestate and collect the documents within 1-2 days at the UAE embassy. I have done the MOE and MOFA since last year but I wanted to go for UAE attestation tomorrow. Thank you for your response in advance
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 10:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hello house I need some answers b4 coming to Dubai pls as a professional carpenter and cabinet maker do I need any schl certificate pls I need quick response asap because I will be in soon latest dis weekend
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
solin:
it's important that you do it with all the three.
Noted. Thanks bro!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MrAAA(m): 12:37am On Apr 25, 2019
spartacus11:

For those in Benin how much did dis PCC cost

Maybe 10K just go to State CID building and enquire directly. You will get it after 3-5 days.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2019
MidEastPrince:

It depends on your situation sir. At the MOE, You can choose to attest both your O'levels and degree certificate or choose to attest either one of them. If you'll be attesting your degree and O'levels, you have to attach your transcript and testimonial respectively.

At the UAE embassy, the eligibility letter is compulsory and the the certificate you'd like to attest.
Please bro, this eligibility letter, is it just for foreign students or for local students alike, wen attesting at the UAE embassy?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fadex56: 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
hello, I'm new on this group and I will like to go to Dubai on tourist. so, can anyone enlighten me more on how to go about it. I only want to spend less than 2weeks there. thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MidEastPrince: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
gentlenoni:

Please bro, this eligibility letter, is it just for foreign students or for local students alike, wen attesting at the UAE embassy?

I can only say for local students.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fadex56: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
@reality. thanks for the response but how much will they charge me for the 2weeks coz one agent ask me to bring 80k for the two weeks. I will be waiting for your candid response
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 3:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
fadex56:
@reality. thanks for the response but how much will they charge me for the 2weeks coz one agent ask me to bring 80k for the two weeks. I will be waiting for your candid response
go to the website right now and fill their form.

If you don't like the price.. Goto another airline's website..

Check page 1 of this thread for other popular companies
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
govman4:
well done to all the gurus in the house. Please I will like to ask whether it is possible to attestate and collect the documents within 1-2 days at the UAE embassy. I have done the MOE and MOFA since last year but I wanted to go for UAE attestation tomorrow. Thank you for your response in advance
UAE embassy is wait and get. Just go early.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (473) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.