Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (818794 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by packaging(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2019
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me with information on how to get my documents attested at the ministry of education, foreign affairs and UAE embassy? The procedure and cost please and if there is a link I can read from.

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2019
Hello everyone, in light of the Boeing 737 aircraft crashes that has made several airlines ban the aircraft(Boeing 737) who else has flown Boeing 737 lately after the last crash with Ethiopian airline and Lion airline in march 10th 2019 and October 28th
2018 respectively? Please I need urgent answers. Want to know if I need to cancel my already booked flight to Dubai or should forge ahead. Thanks y'all.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2019
packaging:
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me with information on how to get my documents attested at the ministry of education, foreign affairs and UAE embassy? The procedure and cost please and if there is a link I can read from.

Thanks
Did mine last week... Get your ssce scratch card along while going but if you are unable they will sell it for you 1200, 1000 for the scratch card and 200 for the the result checking. After that you are going to pay 300 for each document you want to attest.. Go along with your testimonial, original SSCE, origina BSc, transcript and international passport. You will be asked to come back after a week for your letter of eligibility. That's all for the ministry of education..... And for foreign affairs, i paid 1k for each document because it's express and i need to go back that same day so i don't really know how much its going to cost there for each document... And for UAE embassy you pay 19k for each document including your letter of eligibility.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 10:31pm On May 05, 2019
Princecampbell:
Now that Ramadan is already at the corner when is the best time for me to come? Can I come by July? Although I have some experience in wood work (carpentry) to be precise and I'm also a graduate of computer science and I have some knowledge in hardware.... Pls I need your advice on what I should do now ....should i wait till June/July after the Ramadan fast ? Or what do you advice I do now is.....

Gurus in the house answer me naaaaa..... Plssssss I need and urgent answer plssss

quote author=ifyalways post=78098331]
Do you have any special skill eg plumbing, electrician, wood works etc? If yes, theres aome hope for you. But if you are just going now,with Ramadan by the corner to hustle for cleaner, car wash and like jobs, my advise is to look elsewhere or invest your money in Naija.

Btw, your post says you are going with work visa so why are you worried again ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adebecky01: 7:55am On May 06, 2019
Hello my dear bro and sis, I really need help here please I have so many challenges where I worked; like owing of salary not going to work which is decided by the company and so many things like that. But just to cut the story short....... I really need where I can work daily pending the time the company will call us back to work please................am available anytime please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adicsonbaba(m): 8:25am On May 06, 2019
Would like to travel to Dubai to work

Pls how can put me thru on what to do
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 12:17pm On May 06, 2019
Adicsonbaba:
Would like to travel to Dubai to work

Pls how can put me thru on what to do

Read from page 1, you'll get all the info you need

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 12:28pm On May 06, 2019
[quote author=diara21 post=78136471]
Did mine last week... Get your ssce scratch card along while going but if you are unable they will sell it for you 1200, 1000 for the scratch card and 200 for the the result checking. After that you are going to pay 300 for each document you want to attest.. Go along with your testimonial, original SSCE, origina BSc, transcript and international passport. You will be asked to come back after a week for your letter of eligibility. That's all for the ministry of education..... And for foreign affairs, i paid 1k for each document because it's express and i need to go back that same day so i don't really know how much its going to cost there for each document... And for UAE embassy you pay 19k for each document including your letter of eligibility. [/quote

Plsss for authentication of bsc alone is ssce testimonial compulsory
Also transcript??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 12:38pm On May 06, 2019
And for ministry of education....is ther anything lyk express for eligibility letter
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samsanyus(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2019
gentlenoni:
Hello everyone, in light of the Boeing 737 aircraft crashes that has made several airlines ban the aircraft(Boeing 737) who else has flown Boeing 737 lately after the last crash with Ethiopian airline and Lion airline in march 10th 2019 and October 28th
2018 respectively? Please I need urgent answers. Want to know if I need to cancel my already booked flight to Dubai or should forge ahead. Thanks y'all.

The reported incidences is associated with Boeing 737 MAX 8. This is different, it has upgraded engine and software for fuel efficiency. The technology MCAS installed on the MAX 8 is suspected to be causing the crash.
Boeing 737 series is one of the safest commercial airplanes. Avoid the MAX series. Be safe

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by youngprince111(m): 1:16pm On May 07, 2019
Thnks Bro, I really appreciate ur response, I already booked my flight for 11th of May.

Please like how Much can I hold 4 for my PTA in cash or I just leave it in my MasterCard instead of going around with cash?
olafunmise:

The visa is confirmed. You have till 5th of May to enter UAE. Any seconds after this, consider your visa expired.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tosinobikoya49: 1:26pm On May 07, 2019
I don't have testimonial and transcript can I still go ahead with the attestation
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tosinobikoya49: 1:29pm On May 07, 2019
Got photocopies of my transcript here hope they will accept that but no testimonial
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2019
[quote author=Malcolm123 post=78150494][/quote]
Actually don't know if you should go along with your testimonial for BSc.. But the only thing am sure of is you can't attest your BSc without first attesting your ssce kus they won't attend to you if you only want to attest your BSc alone.... But to be on the saver side try and go along with your testimonial if you can but if you can't you can risk it as well.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2019
tosinobikoya49:
I don't have testimonial and transcript can I still go ahead with the attestation
Those people won't attend to you o
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 4:57pm On May 07, 2019
1k usd is ok as pta. Or if u wish to come with ur MasterCard. I can give u dirhams and u transfer naira to me (nonny G leave me alone oh hahahahaha)
youngprince111:
Thnks Bro, I really appreciate ur response, I already booked my flight for 11th of May.

Please like how Much can I hold 4 for my PTA in cash or I just leave it in my MasterCard instead of going around with cash?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tosinobikoya49: 5:06pm On May 07, 2019
If I can get the testimonial will they accept photocopies of transcript
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2019
tosinobikoya49:
If I can get the testimonial will they accept photocopies of transcript
To be on the safer side bro go with the original as well.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:06pm On May 07, 2019
ifyalways:

Just beats me why hes not considering Europe or North America with all his certification and degrees. He wants to go to UAE where an Indian/Paki with school cert will be picked ten times over him

The mind boggles.

Because of Arab Money smiley

If you know your worth and get a good job in UAE, just sit down and enjoy the Arab money without income tax.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:09pm On May 07, 2019
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 9:09pm On May 07, 2019

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Malcolm123: 9:46pm On May 07, 2019
diara21:

Actually don't know if you should go along with your testimonial for BSc.. But the only thing am sure of is you can't attest your BSc without first attesting your ssce kus they won't attend to you if you only want to attest your BSc alone.... But to be on the saver side try and go along with your testimonial if you can but if you can't you can risk it as well.

Is ther a way to fast forward d letter of eligibilty without waiting. For 5 days because is lyk anoda Week entirely ??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2019
Abeg who don cargo items go naija from dubai...I see seem electronics I like but sending them to naija na issue
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:13am On May 08, 2019
Why is no one answering me. I'm going to the hospital tomorrow. I don't wanna get deported
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 5:32am On May 08, 2019
Fredgod:
Why is no one answering me. I'm going to the hospital tomorrow. I don't wanna get deported

What’s your question?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by elugo: 7:57am On May 08, 2019
Hello,
my warm regards to everyone in the house and I want to use this opportunity to thank everyone who has contributed positively to the thread and still contributing . I took that leap of faith from Nigeria to Dubai and I can confidently say I’m glad I did. Jehovah has been with me all along. The saying ‘who no go, no go know’ is so true. My first two months was a period of severe trials. From being falsely accused of stealing money in my lodge to going to the police station. From my agent failing to get me a job after two months to abandoning me after receiving huge sum of money. From sleepless nights deep in thoughts and hunger to the landlord evicting me out of the house. In all these trying circumstances what kept me going was faith in God. I was hopeful. For me, when I have hope for the future it gives me power for the present.
I got a Job in my 3rd month without paying even a dime. The working environment is conducive and not that stressful. The company also pays salary as at when due. I couldn’t be more grateful to Jehovah.
For me, what you become after going through a period of trials, self doubt ,negativity and snatching victory from the jaws of defeat is as important as the victory itself. You become a better version of yourself, you admire the person you have become, your personality, you marvel and give thanks to God. You come to realize that you are greater than your circumstance and you don’t have to go through life being a victim.
As the days ebbs away it becomes increasingly difficult securing a job but do not despair. Never give up. There is absolutely nothing impossible for God. Trust in Him implicitly and He would never let you down.

22 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 8:59am On May 08, 2019
samsanyus:

The reported incidences is associated with Boeing 737 MAX 8. This is different, it has upgraded engine and software for fuel efficiency. The technology MCAS installed on the MAX 8 is suspected to be causing the crash.
Boeing 737 series is one of the safest commercial airplanes. Avoid the MAX series. Be safe
Thanks much @Samsanyus I booked a "Boeing 737 All series passenger". Are there differences?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2019
Fredgod:
I once answered you. It’s either you didn’t read through or you chose to ignore.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.