Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819315 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chinonye02: 7:45am On May 24, 2019
Good day house please does the 3months visa stay up to 3 before it expires.

A friend of mine juz got his 3months visa through his cousin in dubai who told him to try and book for his flight. But he has not gether much for the flight ticket yet His fear is the expiration of the visa.

Please is there any other requirements
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by neoG(f): 9:31am On May 24, 2019
I deeply appreciate Sir. Thank u.
I will PM you also to get the full contact details of Abayomi Cargo.
murphybo:

if he is a registered cargo you might have no problem with your money but if its those that will always come to airport looking for those travelling with a bag or no luggage tor sorry might be the case on the long run. I will only advice if you have a relative here u can send the money to to transact for you is better than random agent u met within a week, I can vouch for Abayomi Cargo in Deira used them twice but am not sure if they can go and help u buy the stuffs you needed, I repeat becareful of random cargo guys you cant trace.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 9:38am On May 24, 2019
Oloruntobiflink:
Hi all, please, can someone confirm the authenticity of this school? (I have not gotten much convincing info online)

Al Mahatta International School
Address: Al Nahdah Road, Dafan Al Khor, PO.Box:66432,
Ras Al Khaimah , United Arab Emirates.

A friend of mine got an offer and it seems too good to be true. He applied through a job forum and he was contacted.

Thank you.

Email the school http://www.almahattainternationalsch.com/#
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tino2017(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2019
Noonyg pls am confuse. does it mean that one can't get dubai resident visa from Nigeria .....? Please explain more please. many people are convicing me, to do dubai residence visa... Am little confuse please ....are they going to give me work visa and claim to be a residence visa instade ?...?
NONNYG:
you can’t get residence visa directly from 9ja, unless your uncle is processing employment visa for you which valid for 2 months, after arriving UAE , you go for medical test, if you pass the test , then the visa would be converted to either 2 or 3 years residency

Employment visa is free, company pays for everything since you will be working under them.

But if you don’t want to work for the company but you want them to sponsor your residency, that’s when you pay 8k to 15k aed depending on the job title/package (not all company does that)

Better know what your uncle is processing for you, meanwhile nothing like uncle, in-law, cousin etc in UAE cos all man eye dey red

Many Africans mostly Nigerians are stranded here in Deira (baniyas) even at the airport.

Ramadan Kareem
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Florena(f): 11:08pm On May 24, 2019
Hello house, good evening.

I hope I can get honest answers here.

My brother just got a 3 months tourist visa to UAE, he plan on looking for a job and getting a work permit once he gets there. He has a BSc in Human Resources and he’s 35years.

My question is how easy is this going to be for him? Because my whole family is trying really hard to sponsor him and it will really break my mom’s heart if he comes back home after 3 months without achieving anything.

Honest answers on what to expect would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 12:13am On May 25, 2019
Florena:
Hello house, good evening.

I hope I can get honest answers here.

My brother just got a 3 months tourist visa to UAE, he plan on looking for a job and getting a work permit once he gets there. He has a BSc in Human Resources and he’s 35years.

My question is how easy is this going to be for him? Because my whole family is trying really hard to sponsor him and it will really break my mom’s heart if he comes back home after 3 months without achieving anything.

Honest answers on what to expect would be appreciated. Thanks.
getting a job now is very difficult but not impossible, so let him hope for the best while expecting the worst
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 12:15am On May 25, 2019
Tino2017:
Noonyg pls am confuse. does it mean that one can't get dubai resident visa from Nigeria .....? Please explain more please. many people are convicing me, to do dubai residence visa... Am little confuse please ....are they going to give me work visa and claim to be a residence visa instade ?...?
my explanation is simply & straightforward, meanwhile you can ask your advisers to explain more to you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nurric(m): 4:27am On May 25, 2019
neoG:
PLEASE I NEED ADVICE FOR A FRIEND. I APOLOGISE IS NOT PART OF THE THREAD'S TOPIC. @NonnyG @justijesu
A friend of mine went to Dubai for less than a week official assignment and he used the opportunity to get contacts of some Arab sellers we want to buy products from if we decide to from Nigeria.
Now as he has decided to buy from one of them but he said he doesnt like bank transfer from Nigeria cos the process he passes to get the money, takes long cos of their country stuff. That if he has an agent here in Dubai, he should send the person with cash to come pay and the same agent will go and cargo it for my friend. The size of the stuff is not more than 15kg.
He has a contact of a Nigerian cargo guy there he met while he visited.
Please do u advise he uses him?
What safer way can he use to pay the owner of the store?
Do u have any reliable agent that u can refer us too?
Thank you for all that you guys are doing here. U saved a lot of lives here from being scammed.

Aboyomi or excellence way can do your way bill but they don't do purchase for customers. Use someone you know very well to do the transaction
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Florena(f): 7:03am On May 25, 2019
NONNYG:
getting a job now is very difficult but not impossible, so let him hope for the best while expecting the worst

thank you for your response. A little possibility is what he’s hoping for. He doesn’t mind being a driver for a while too.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 7:20am On May 25, 2019
Was at Federal Civil Service yesterday to submit CV, guys what I saw yesterday was so disheartening, the crowd there was something else. I engage one of the security guys collecting the CVs in talk and he told me that's how people have been turning up ever since the advert for recruitment was placed.

Now, if there's rush in Nigeria for every opening, even when we know most of the slots will not be given out on merit but rather on who-knows-who basis, maybe it's better to try it out in other country where one will at least be considered or rejected based on ur qualification.

#whichwaynaija

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by neoG(f): 8:54am On May 25, 2019
OK thanks my Oga. Grateful
nurric:

Aboyomi or excellence way can do your way bill but they don't do purchase for customers. Use someone you know very well to do the transaction
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olupapparazy1(m): 9:26am On May 25, 2019
nnamdi16:
Was at Federal Civil Service yesterday to submit CV, guys what I saw yesterday was so disheartening, the crowd there was something else. I engage one of the security guys collecting the CVs in talk and he told me that's how people have been turning up ever since the advert for recruitment was placed.

Now, if there's rush in Nigeria for every opening, even when we know most of the slots will not be given out on merit but rather on who-knows-who basis, maybe it's better to try it out in other country where one will at least be considered or rejected based on ur qualification.

#whichwaynaija
Na today?? Those that will get d job will not even submit any CV I promise you. Everywhere red for Naija.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Thegamingorca(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2019
orthoman:
;Dlol. I Don blast both HR and AGENT
I can't stop laughing

Lol
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HokageTravels: 11:05am On May 25, 2019
Eddiecute86:

Yea in about 3 days time so I was told

Chief, how far your agent?

Can you confirm it now?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 12:17pm On May 25, 2019
Shuta:
Omo... I need job o. I done waka tire even with my SIRA certificate. Even the smaller jobs sef i no see
Calm down, job will come. Tweak your CV and your direction of search. Don't stop applying online too. Eventually your employer will locate you. Pray and Don't give up, those that already got jobs did not have 2 heads, you will get your own too.

8 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Eddiecute86(m): 12:39pm On May 25, 2019
HokageTravels:

Chief, how far your agent?

Can you confirm it now?

It’s been reversed since 3 days and point of correction I didn’t mention anything about an agent. I got the info from an insider.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HokageTravels: 1:01pm On May 25, 2019
Eddiecute86:

It’s been reversed since 3 days and point of correction I didn’t mention anything about an agent. I got the info from an insider.

Oh we thank God.

Lol don't mind me jare.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mariamadenle(m): 1:25pm On May 25, 2019
Good day my fellow nairalander, I'll like to share this my little "story that touch heart" and also serve as a warning to any potential victims especially those in Oyo state.
A company call FRENAGE TRAVEL AND TOUR is located in Ibadan placed an advert on radio (Splash Fm and Fresh FM) and even got one of the most popular and respected sport presenter (Babatunde Saheed) to make jingle for him about Oil Company in Dubia that is looking for Field Engineers. This alone makes many people to believe the offer (because of the personalities that involved). Fast forward I went to the office and the secretary asked me to pay 350k as part payment and balance up after I received my Visa in the next 8wks. To raise the stated amount I almost sold my bathroom slippers. So after gathering the stated amount I deposited it into the company Fidelity account, so after 3wks I was called by the company's manager that my offer letter is available and I went their to sign and thumbprint. So I started counting days, days later turns weeks, months and now year.
Now it more than a year with no positive outcome.
Please people in Ibadan should avoid this company and anything associates so that you wouldn't come here to tell the same story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 2:47pm On May 25, 2019
mariamadenle:
Good day my fellow nairalander, I'll like to share this my little "story that touch heart" and also serve as a warning to any potential victims especially those in Oyo state.
A company call FRENAGE TRAVEL AND TOUR is located in Ibadan placed an advert on radio (Splash Fm and Fresh FM) and even got one of the most popular and respected sport presenter (Babatunde Saheed) to make jingle for him about Oil Company in Dubia that is looking for Field Engineers. This alone makes many people to believe the offer (because of the personalities that involved). Fast forward I went to the office and the secretary asked me to pay 350k as part payment and balance up after I received my Visa in the next 8wks. To raise the stated amount I almost sold my bathroom slippers. So after gathering the stated amount I deposited it into the company Fidelity account, so after 3wks I was called by the company's manager that my offer letter is available and I went their to sign and thumbprint. So I started counting days, days later turns weeks, months and now year.
Now it more than a year with no positive outcome.
Please people in Ibadan should avoid this company and anything associates so that you wouldn't come here to tell the same story

And you never go tumble the office?

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Labrat0808(f): 4:21pm On May 25, 2019
Good day,

Please I would like to confirm if 90 days visa has been ban for Nigerians ? I applied through an agent Monday last week but they are complaining of immigration delays because of the new BAN on 90 days visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 10:42pm On May 25, 2019
Florena:
thank you for your response. A little possibility is what he’s hoping for. He doesn’t mind being a driver for a while too.
being a driver in UAE requires a driving license, which is very expensive, around 1m,, depending how many test he passes/fail,, moreover he can’t get the license within 3 months even if he’s a James Bond.

My advice , if he has a skill or professional job, he should prepare CVs base on that and as well for menial jobs. Whichever job that comes first, then he should go for it.

Like I said earlier, getting job is difficult now but not impossible, Incase he didn’t find one, he should NEVER overstay his visa.

I wish him all the best; hope you’re not the one shaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:41am On May 26, 2019
grin
Chinonye02:

A friend of mine juz got his 3months visa through his cousin in dubai who told him to try and book for his flight. But he has not gether much for the flight ticket yet His fear is the expiration of the visa.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Thegamingorca(m): 12:54am On May 26, 2019
RealityShot:
I believe that, what NIGHTLIFE100 & manneger2 are trying to say is that
With all your qualifications, you should start applying online till you get a suitable job offer above your current,
Then you can move over there.

GOOD luck.

When some of us are jumping there to job hunt,
It's because we earn less than 500aed here...
So a 1000aed job with accommodation looks pretty from here...

LOL... The way manneger2 is talking... Even after renting his own apartment in less than a year of moving there... He must have seen THINGS...

manneger2, Bros share ya experience please, some of us are planning to raid our life saving to go there O! Lol
Thank you

grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 7:27am On May 26, 2019
Nonnyg wen ur company go recruit for their finance department. I Dey wait oh
NONNYG:
being a driver in UAE requires a driving license, which is very expensive, around 1m,, depending how many test he passes/fail,, moreover he can’t get the license within 3 months even if he’s a James Bond.

My advice , if he has a skill or professional job, he should prepare CVs base on that and as well for menial jobs. Whichever job that comes first, then he should go for it.

Like I said earlier, getting job is difficult now but not impossible, Incase he didn’t find one, he should NEVER overstay his visa.

I wish him all the best; hope you’re not the one shaa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:21am On May 26, 2019
NONNYG:

Wow. 1M lipsrsealed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 11:11am On May 26, 2019
Please has anyone heard what the UAE government did to those 5 criminals?

I seriously suspect political manipulation O!
Buhari and his cohorts, just trying to keep us here in their self-made dungeon.

Otherwise, who would be so stupid to go and plan robbery in a land he does not know?
Who gave them the information?

BUHARI! Let my people go!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Pegzzyg(f): 5:59pm On May 26, 2019
Hello, Please has anyone ever flown Egyptian or Turkish airline from Nigeria to Dubai? Any advice on which Airline to travel with apart from Emirates & Euthopian? Trying to figure out an airline not so expensive one could travel with for a 10-14days vacation.... Would appreciate feedbacks/advice. Thanks....
Chinonye02:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:36pm On May 26, 2019
Pegzzyg:
Hello, Please has anyone ever flown Egyptian or Turkish airline from Nigeria to Dubai? Any advice on which Airline to travel with apart from Emirates & Euthopian? Trying to figure out an airline not so expensive one could travel with for a 10-14days vacation.... Would appreciate feedbacks/advice. Thanks....
check RwandAir

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.