Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819195 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 3:53am On May 28, 2019
Chinonye02:

So you mean he shud live the pcc n go for attestation..well he is an OND holder.
And his cousin who stays over there has promise to get him job that was y he told him not to bother abt pcc n attestation
OND... please skip attestation.. He can go to school there.

It is non professional job he is going for O... Make the very clear to him.

It is not when he gets there he will start selecting job type.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bestmutiu2019(m): 4:40am On May 28, 2019
Princecampbell:
Sir, when is the best time to come? I'm thinking of coming by July since the Ramadan will be over by next month, pls I want to know the best time to come and the kind of professional work that is sellable over there..... Pls I need answer plssssssss....

quote author=NIGHTLIFE100 post=78772444] I won’t even advice any non professional to come now, you’ll be dragging housekeeping with Indians, Nepal. It’s 20/80 now lol but y’all won’t listen until you enter and start shouting I need job
PLS SOMEONE SHOULD ANSWER THIS QUESTION.WHAT KINDA PROFESSIONAL JOB IS SELLABLE OVER THEIR
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:53am On May 28, 2019
Chinonye02:

So you mean he shud live the pcc n go for attestation..well he is an OND holder.
And his cousin who stays over there has promise to get him job that was y he told him not to bother abt pcc n attestation

whenever i see statements like this i smilegrin

Nothing like cousin, uncle, in-law in UAE...

Better tell him never to depend on anyone and plan on facing the reality here.

Meanwhile, i wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:55am On May 28, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
PLS SOMEONE SHOULD ANSWER THIS QUESTION.WHAT KINDA PROFESSIONAL JOB IS SELLABLE OVER THEIR
engineers, architecture, doctors, safety etc.. but nationality matters a lot

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:02am On May 28, 2019
@health100; why did you quote & edit my statement?

Kindly modify it or better still don't quote me
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Pegzzyg(f): 8:14am On May 28, 2019
Noted your input! Thanks again
Jamestown123:
I think u should consider Rwandaair, price is cheaper compare to Turkishair. I believe u are looking for something cheap but comfortable that will save u money.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jamestown123: 8:30am On May 28, 2019
manneger2:

When I was coming Turkish Airlines was the cheapest but he should be more concern of long layover for Turkish, and again the use of 2 airport at turkey, you come with this airport you transit with another airport, u need to get a transit visa for such, I will not advice you to use turkey shah long layover of close to 24hrs, u will buy food and is very costly, if the airport you entered is different from the one to transit to u must get a transit visa for the immigration to allow u to move to second airport.
Yeah the layover time is the main thing. Because u go spend money las las.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by minasota(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
I won’t even advice any non professional to come now, you’ll be dragging housekeeping with Indians, Nepal. It’s 20/80 now lol but y’all won’t listen until you enter and start shouting I need job
Lol!
Let them come and see for themselves.
I just pitty the little cash the I'll waste why coming here.
After my contract kalaz I'm moving outa here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wise14life: 1:13pm On May 28, 2019
oluayebenz:

If u applied through agent you have been scammed.
3 months visa is still active

Stop deceiving people there is an issue with 3 months visa now but we hope it gets resolved that's it as of now 2 weeks and 1 months is all that are issued to Nigerians

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2019
NONNYG:
engineers, architecture, doctors, safety etc.. but nationality matters a lot
AM INTO PLUMBING AND TILING WORK HERE IN 9JA AND I GOT N.D CERT IN BUILDING TECHOLOGY
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tosinobikoya49: 12:03pm On May 29, 2019
Good day house pls can anybody give me concrete information when the 3 months visa ban will be lifted my money is with an agent and my patient is running out
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 12:48pm On May 29, 2019
tosinobikoya49:
Good day house pls can anybody give me concrete information when the 3 months visa ban will be lifted my money is with an agent and my patient is running out

Ban lifted. Nigerians, you guys should behave well please. Nobody loses for our bad behavior but us.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 12:52pm On May 29, 2019
Ijiimmayi:
Good evening everyone. First I want to thank the real legit hustlers here. It’s not easy but we pulled through. Now to my main point. Please let’s stop disgracing our dear country more than we hv already done. This has affected the new job seekers easily. Right now among all African. Kenyans are more preferred. Please oh my brothers. Be a good ambassador to this name Nigeria. Am not happy oh.

Very true. Unfortunately, even Kenyans and Ugandans don dey form senior now. They actually look down on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 12:55pm On May 29, 2019
bestmutiu2019:
AM INTO PLUMBING AND TILING WORK HERE IN 9JA AND I GOT N.D CERT IN BUILDING TECHOLOGY

This is not professional work in the sense. You will likely need to do certifications in this line that are RECOGNISED in the UAE. As suggested, the atmosphere is not too favourable for non-professional Nigerians right now, except you are lucky.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2019
Hello all, please for those that have attested their documents at d UAE embassy, how many days does it take to complete d process?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 3:39am On May 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

Ban lifted. Nigerians, you guys should behave well please. Nobody loses for our bad behavior but us.
Sometimes I blame this uae for this, why will they issue visa without the person been interviewed, only this country still do this shit, thats when you see all manner of people coming to uae and start doing all manner of thing, All in the name of trying to make it, I was walking down along union I saw an African (maybe Nigerian) with no clothe just shirtless, I was just imagining whats wrong with this one, God!!! am fade up with this country, Nigerians have done more harm no single trust again, they even give exception when a job is meant for Africans, u will hear something like except Nigeria lol that's bad. Let's try to do well, don't praise someone doing a bandit things to survive.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:13am On May 30, 2019
manneger2:

Sometimes I blame this uae for this, why will they issue visa without the person been interviewed, only this country still do this shit, thats when you see all manner of people coming to uae and start doing all manner of thing, All in the name of trying to make it, I was walking down along union I saw an African (maybe Nigerian) with no clothe just shirtless, I was just imagining whats wrong with this one, God!!! am fade up with this country, Nigerians have done more harm no single trust again, they even give exception when a job is meant for Africans, u will hear something like except Nigeria lol that's bad. Let's try to do well, don't praise someone doing a bandit things to survive.
if UAE is granting visa base on interview, i wonder if those Pakistanis, Indian & Bangladeshi in Deira or Al Quoz would have made it to UAE. Anyway this is same reason they don't give citizenship

How about those African women hanging around in Deira with bag on their waist, asking people for s*x . Lord have mercy on us cry and save our image

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tosinobikoya49: 7:26am On May 30, 2019
The agent helping me still claim the ban have not been lifted pls how can I get concrete info on this maybe a number to contact nigerian embassy in the uae to confirm this
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:17am On May 30, 2019
tosinobikoya49:
The agent helping me still claim the ban have not been lifted pls how can I get concrete info on this maybe a number to contact nigerian embassy in the uae to confirm this

Why are Nigerians so daft U have read here countless times that u can do the UAE ishhh yourself without an agent, but you people will never listen. I don't know why u guys like being scammed!! Oga u have been scammed! Deal with it

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2019
Nednwoko:

Why are Nigerians so daft U have read here countless times that u can do the UAE ishhh yourself without an agent, but you people will never listen. I don't know why u guys like being scammed!! Oga u have been scammed! Deal with it

And where did you read you can do uae visa by ursef

8 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tosinobikoya49: 8:38am On May 30, 2019
And did u do your own yourself

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HokageTravels: 8:42am On May 30, 2019
tosinobikoya49:
And did u do your own yourself

Don't mind him...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ilovecrist: 8:56am On May 30, 2019
tosinobikoya49:
the embargo have being lifted, us the price increase small, just do things with caution, Africans in UAE are full of fraud
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ilovecrist: 8:56am On May 30, 2019
tosinobikoya49:
the embargo have being lifted, just that the price increase small, just do things with caution, Africans in UAE are full of fraud

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seyidollar4real: 11:53am On May 30, 2019
We av to be very careful with pp who claim to be agents here in Nigeria, there is one I am handling now. His name is Ajigo Olumide, who runs peak travels and tour( a subsidiary of Dave praise travel ltd). I gave him Dubai visa work since April 7 which he told me was immediately submitted. After 9 days of waiting, he said d application was returned, Dat dey now request for guarantors ànd immediately i sent d guarantors letter to him. Days running into weeks, at d sixth week he said visas were out but wont give me cos he got a call Dat someone he did visa to absconded and was asked to pay $5000, I knew immediately he was lying and I requested for my money, which is yet to be paid till now. Behold, i gave d application to another trusted agent and d application was accepted when dat idiot claim he has visa with him. So guys be very careful b4 u trust u money to agents

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 30, 2019
seyidollar4real:
We av to be very careful with pp who claim to be agents here in Nigeria, there is one I am handling now. His name is Ajigo Olumide, who runs peak travels and tour( a subsidiary of Dave praise travel ltd). I gave him Dubai visa work since April 7 which he told me was immediately submitted. After 9 days of waiting, he said d application was returned, Dat dey now request for guarantors ànd immediately i sent d guarantors letter to him. Days running into weeks, at d sixth week he said visas were out but wont give me cos he got a call Dat someone he did visa to absconded and was asked to pay $5000, I knew immediately he was lying and I requested for my money, which is yet to be paid till now. Behold, i gave d application to another trusted agent and d application was accepted when dat idiot claim he has visa with him. So guys be very careful b4 u trust u money to agents

oh you caught him 100% because if he apply initally they will not accept the other application ,,that is it they full every where.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 30, 2019
nnamdi16:

And where did you read you can do uae visa by ursef

Did I mention UAE Visa in my write-up Read properly before commenting. I said the process of travelling to the UAE can be done by just going to the Emirates office and doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 30, 2019
HokageTravels:

Don't mind him...

All this travel agents!! You guys are the cause of all this shit. Why can't you guys reply the person asking a question about his visa?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.