Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (817900 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nnamdi16(m): 5:39pm On May 30, 2019
Nednwoko:

Did I mention UAE Visa in my write-up Read properly before commenting. I said the process of travelling to the UAE can be done by just going to the Emirates office and doing the needful.

tosinobikoya49:
The agent helping me still claim the ban have not been lifted pls how can I get concrete info on this maybe a number to contact nigerian embassy in the uae to confirm this[/quote]

You're the one who need to read and understand what someone post before commenting. That was what tosinobikoya49, and u're asking him to do it by himself, when he definitely needs the services of an agent.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HokageTravels: 5:54pm On May 30, 2019
Nednwoko:

All this travel agents!! You guys are the cause of all this shit. Why can't you guys reply the person asking a question about his visa?

Even me that I'm an agent humbled myself to ask questions, because the matter get as e be.

I am not trading words with you though but don't be too quick to prey on someone online.

#Justsaying

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HokageTravels: 6:29pm On May 30, 2019
seyidollar4real:
We av to be very careful with pp who claim to be agents here in Nigeria, there is one I am handling now. His name is Ajigo Olumide, who runs peak travels and tour( a subsidiary of Dave praise travel ltd). I gave him Dubai visa work since April 7 which he told me was immediately submitted. After 9 days of waiting, he said d application was returned, Dat dey now request for guarantors ànd immediately i sent d guarantors letter to him. Days running into weeks, at d sixth week he said visas were out but wont give me cos he got a call Dat someone he did visa to absconded and was asked to pay $5000, I knew immediately he was lying and I requested for my money, which is yet to be paid till now. Behold, i gave d application to another trusted agent and d application was accepted when dat idiot claim he has visa with him. So guys be very careful b4 u trust u money to agents

When did you reapply for the visa you got
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 8:27pm On May 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

Very true. Unfortunately, even Kenyans and Ugandans don dey form senior now. They actually look down on Nigerians.
During my last visit with my wife pregnant then in 2017, a stupid Kenyan refused to stand up for her in the metro, while it was clearly written that priority should be given to women and kids. I ended up insulting the idiot and another woman (non Nigerian) had to leave her seat for my wife.

I was damn upset with the guy's insensitivity
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HokageTravels: 8:34pm On May 30, 2019
davodyguy:

During my last visit with my wife pregnant then in 2017, a stupid Kenyan refused to stand up for her in the metro, while it was clearly written that priority should be given to women and kids. I ended up insulting the idiot and another woman (non Nigerian) had to leave her seat for my wife.

I was damn upset with the guy's insensitivity

My brother, how will you be forming right in another person's land. If it were in Nigeria now, will you force people to stand up for your wife? Why did you have to pick on the Kenyan, was he the only one there. I'm sure there were other people sitted there too, why him?

In Nigeria, people will stand up for an elderly person or pregnant woman because of compassion. Nothing else. You can't force anybody anywhere.

But my own question is why the kenyan? Even Africans now are guilty of "killing the black guy"
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 9:02pm On May 30, 2019
HokageTravels:

My brother, how will you be forming right in another person's land. If it were in Nigeria now, will you force people to stand up for your wife? Why did you have to pick on the Kenyan, was he the only one there. I'm sure there were other people sitted there too, why him?

In Nigeria, people will stand up for an elderly person or pregnant woman because of compassion. Nothing else. You can't force anybody anywhere.

But my own question is why the kenyan? Even Africans now are guilty of "killing the black guy"
You probably missed a vital part that I said it's clearly written on the side of the metro, 'Give Priority to women and Children' most of the guys including myself were standing cos the train was filled and we join at Sharaf DG station, as the train was coming from Dubai Marina.

This guy was directly facing us in that row two on a seat. An African woman and this Kenyan guy. The guy ignored, while the woman stood and told my wife to sit on her seat beside the Kenyan. Hence the reason I picked on him for his unreasonableness. I said a woman stood up beside you, while you a man ignored a woman, it shows the kind of a father he is

Hope you get it now

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HokageTravels: 9:20pm On May 30, 2019
davodyguy:

You probably missed a vital part that I said it's clearly written on the side of the metro, 'Give Priority to women and Children' most of the guys including myself were standing cos the train was filled and we join at Sharaf DG station, as the train was coming from Dubai Marina.

This guy was directly facing us in that row two on a seat. An African woman and this Kenyan guy. The guy ignored, while the woman stood and told my wife to sit on her seat beside the Kenyan. Hence the reason I picked on him for his unreasonableness. I said a woman stood up beside you, while you a man ignored a woman, it shows the kind of a father he is

Hope you get it now

Lol, I get it... Maybe he was not in the mood but I see why you wouldn't be happy with his inaction.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 11:08am On May 31, 2019
Do not be angry when people say "NO" .. READ d thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/5217312/man-discovers-drugs-inside-slippers
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluwableskay(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2019
why is it that you people are just talking about UAE,WHA about QATAR,can somebody help on how to process Qatar job visa Pls?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by masco131(m): 7:10pm On May 31, 2019
Hello house
I’m going to Dubai on the 12th of June and I need a little information
It’s for tourist purposes and the agency is covering everything from feeding to accommodation and even flight
I got the ticket yesterday and it was eithad
I just want to know about the flight experience and the menu and the best way to exchange money or should I just go with my MasterCard and any information that can make my journey a memorable one
Your response will be appreciated
Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jamexborn(m): 7:58pm On May 31, 2019
masco131:
Hello house
I’m going to Dubai on the 12th of June and I need a little information
It’s for tourist purposes and the agency is covering everything from feeding to accommodation and even flight
I got the ticket yesterday and it was eithad
I just want to know about the flight experience and the menu and the best way to exchange money or should I just go with my MasterCard and any information that can make my journey a memorable one
Your response will be appreciated
Thank you

Etihad usually will take you to abu dhabi then put u on a bus to dubai, aside dat Etihad is ok, its better to order ahead for your preferred food and ofcourse that will cost you about 5 to 10k more, dey will allow u to smuggle food aboard, but if u know ur way, feeding and accommodation na your agency wahala so far they are trustworthy or reliable, its better to come with dollars Exchange points are everywhere some will charge you 2% of the value u are changing, unless u want to go to deira and ur NAIRA to AED from our naija guys via bank transfer.....and dats d which is d cheapest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by masco131(m): 6:09am On Jun 01, 2019
jamexborn:

Etihad usually will take you to abu dhabi then put u on a bus to dubai, aside dat Etihad is ok, its better to order ahead for your preferred food and ofcourse that will cost you about 5 to 10k more, dey will allow u to smuggle food aboard, but if u know ur way, feeding and accommodation na your agency wahala so far they are trustworthy or reliable, its better to come with dollars Exchange points are everywhere some will charge you 2% of the value u are changing, unless u want to go to deira and ur NAIRA to AED from our naija guys via bank transfer.....and dats d which is d cheapest
The agency booked the ticket for me.... I will call to ask about the booking of food
Thank you so much
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by masco131(m): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2019
jamexborn:

What if they don’t book for the meal
Can I get it from the airline while enroute Abu Dhabi?
Which type of food do they give normally on the planw
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2019
Rwandia air cancelled my return ticket to Dubai for 3rd of June,

What should I do ??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jamexborn(m): 1:22pm On Jun 01, 2019
masco131:

What if they don’t book for the meal
Can I get it from the airline while enroute Abu Dhabi?
Which type of food do they give normally on the planw

dem go serve everybody food and snacks, drinks too, the booking for food is just in case you have special needs like you are a veggie or you want pounded yam and efo riro,.....or just something out of what dey usually serve everyone
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by solin: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2019
Reshudule for the 10th of June.
I guess, it's due to the holidays.
Topshow4real:
Rwandia air cancelled my return ticket to Dubai for 3rd of June,

What should I do ??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by masco131(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
jamexborn:

dem go serve everybody food and snacks, drinks too, the booking for food is just in case you have special needs like you are a veggie or you want pounded yam and efo riro,.....or just something out of what dey usually serve everyone
Ohhh thank you so much
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2019
solin:
Reshudule for the 10th of June.
I guess, it's due to the holidays.

How did you do that? Did you pay extra cash!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Emmite(m): 9:09am On Jun 02, 2019
Hello Guys.. Please who can help me with the Process in getting personal resident permit

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 02, 2019
Emmite:
Hello Guys.. Please who can help me with the Process in getting personal resident permit

Are you in dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Emmite(m): 12:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
Yes bro.. Can you help me with the requirements and procedures in doing it
oduzbaba89:

Are you in dubai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gharnew112(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
[quote author=Emmite post=78945357]Hello Guys.. Please who can help me with the Process in getting personal resident permit ...

Hit me up if you are currently in Dubai..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2019
Goodluck

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:01am On Jun 03, 2019

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 6:02am On Jun 03, 2019
smiley

1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gentlenoni(m): 7:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Please someone should respond to my question cause it's urgent. How many days does it take to attest documents at d UAE embassy. I'm asking cos my flight is by d weekend, 4th & 5th are public holidays, so I've got just Thursday & Friday to do it and I'm not in Abuja. Thank you!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by esteeino13(f): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2019
minasota:
Lol! Let them come and see for themselves. I just pitty the little cash the I'll waste why coming here. After my contract kalaz I'm moving outa here
Pls sis i pmed u.. Pls check
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by proftaiwo: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2019
gentlenoni:
Please someone should respond to my question cause it's urgent. How many days does it take to attest documents at d UAE embassy. I'm asking cos my flight is by d weekend, 4th & 5th are public holidays, so I've got just Thursday & Friday to do it and I'm not in Abuja. Thank you!

@gentlenoni- I got some answer for you as per old comment from this forum;Meanwhile need your help on checking possibility to do on behalf of someone; as I need to do the same for a brother who is resident abroad.

"Did mine last week... Get your ssce scratch card along while going but if you are unable they will sell it for you 1200, 1000 for the scratch card and 200 for the the result checking. After that you are going to pay 300 for each document you want to attest.. Go along with your testimonial, original SSCE, origina BSc, transcript and international passport. You will be asked to come back after a week for your letter of eligibility. That's all for the ministry of education..... And for foreign affairs, i paid 1k for each document because it's express and i need to go back that same day so i don't really know how much its going to cost there for each document... And for UAE embassy you pay 19k for each document including your letter of eligibility.

Bros it's now 2k oo that was what I paid for express at mofa. I also notorized my documents too for 2k each. Transcript and eligibility letter wasn't important for mine maybe it's because I'm headed to an Asian country"

"Malcolm123:

600# for authentication.....u can't authenticate degree alone so 300# for waec......#300 for degree .....#250 for file .....#500 for letter of eligibility.....remittance and person we go help u do it #500

Ministry of foreign affair #1000 express per document and at least u go do minimum of 5 ( u fit bargain with dem)......i don't know the real rate Na express I do

Express at mofa is now 2k"
Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.