Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819341 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by xyz123456: 4:20am On Jun 20, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
I disagree, you can earn 2000 dirhams with accommodation and transport monthly and be able to save 150k naira monthly while you can earn 200k naira in Nigeria and would not be able to save 100k. Regardless, stay away from uae if you’re not a professional. You have very little prospect seeking menial jobs
Yes, this is true . Stay away from UAE if you are not a professional. It's easier to get a Professional job than menial jobs now.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by brightday2222(m): 5:41am On Jun 20, 2019
Good morning. Please can i travel to abu dhabi with 1month tourist visa and search for job. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:25am On Jun 20, 2019
brightday2222:
Good morning. Please can i travel to abu dhabi with 1month tourist visa and search for job. Thanks
you must be a great risk taker, even with 3 months visa,, people are finding it very difficult to get a job now

All the best

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by inspector1(m): 7:50am On Jun 20, 2019
Guys pls I need some clarification; which method is considered the Best for an intended newbie who want to visit uae for Husstle between a 3month visa or working visa?
Also, Is it advisable for such a person being a graduate to pick up one of the menial job that comes most with the uae working visa in other to gain gulf experience and to get familiarize with the new environment or to come in with 3 months to search for jobs.

Is it possible to switch jobs?
Favorably response will be highly appreciated...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mavinjay1(m): 8:02am On Jun 20, 2019
inspector1:
Guys pls I need some clarification; which method is considered the Best for an intended newbie who want to visit uae for Husstle between a 3month visa or working visa?
Also, Is it advisable for such a person being a graduate to pick up one of the menial job that comes most with the uae working visa in other to gain gulf experience and to get familiarize with the new environment or to come in with 3 months to search for jobs.

You re the one asking the questions... You re also the one giving yourself answers...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2019
inspector1:

This Gulf experience has trapped alot of people, imagine being a computer science graduate and just because of gulf experience you started working as a cleaner just know that it will take a very big miracle to eventually get IT job (UAE) Just so you know, your job title will be written on your passport and some jobs will even shatter getting a visa to your dream country. Abi Canada wan give you visa as a cleaner? You won’t even smell your passport for 2yrs lol Relevant experience matters, once some employers sees your present occupation you’re never getting interview invite.

8 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by codeline(m): 9:09am On Jun 20, 2019
ollatoye:

Hi Ollatoye, I am experiencing the same issue you experienced with your visa application. I have attached the image below. How did you resolve the issue with "your group size is larger than current allocation".

Thank you

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNEAT: 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Holla3110:
Of course, these kind of jobs does come with accommodation and transportation, being a taxi driver in UAE is not worth it cos of the resources you put in it, you will spend minimum 10k AED to get the license if you are lucky, their salary is poor and you have to work your ass out to meet up with your commission, they often face FINE.

Thanks Bros
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seyidollar4real: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Holla3110:
If you think you are coming to Dubai to work as a Building engineer, then you must be dreaming as other nationalities are more preferred to Nigerians. However Security job is a mix of menial and entry level jobs in UAE, if you eventually get the SIRA certificate and get a security job, then expect the salaries between 1600 AED to 2,500 {160k to 245k} in naira... Good luck

what's SIRA certificate and how fast can one get those security jobs
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2019
seyidollar4real:
what's SIRA certificate and how fast can one get those security jobs
Its sucurity industry regulatory body a week course which you will write exam after a week class I think it cost around 1500 to 1700aed not too sure but within that range then u get your certificate

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by pwettyolly(f): 7:15pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hello, good evening everyone please I need an honest opinion from both gurus and new people, I intend to travel to Dubai in search of a professional job, or even online,
Now my issues are
1.i study abroad (B.A), but due to some issues ( financial, I haven’t gotten my certificate yet.
2. Is it possible to get a professional job without my certificate.
3. Can I do some professional courses to fill in the gap of the certificate, while still stating the certificate in my c.v
4. I am a communication major (advertising and P.R) what sort of professional courses are advisable for me, for the time being thank you all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good evening, please does visa change tourist older has a 10 days grace like normal tourist 90 days Visa, thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNEAT: 10:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
murphybo:

Its sucurity industry regulatory body a week course which you will write exam after a week class I think it cost around 1500 to 1700aed not too sure but within that range then u get your certificate
Will it make it easier for one to get the security job. I mean SIRA Certificate. He can really prepare his mind for that. Thanks Bro.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2019
HonNEAT:

Will it make it easier for one to get the security job. I mean SIRA Certificate. He can really prepare his mind for that. Thanks Bro.
Every depends on destiny nothing is sure except death. Nothing is guarantee it can only boost chance

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 8:44am On Jun 21, 2019
@german89; congrats on your new job, but raining praises on your agent here and as well dropping your number makes it look suspecious lipsrsealed

Meanwhile you came to UAE on June 10 and you already claim to know everything about the country, have you visited all the Emirates?

Whoever that need info about UAE can always read this thread from the beginning

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by german89(m): 9:38am On Jun 21, 2019
[quote author=NONNYG post=79533508]@german89; congrats on your new job, but raining praises on your agent here and as well dropping your number makes it look suspecious lipsrsealed

Meanwhile you came to UAE on June 10 and you already claim to know everything about the country, have you visited all the Emirates?

Whoever that need info about UAE can always read this from the beginning[/quote. Boss I don't think u read and understand wat I wrote,plz take ur time and go through it once more. I said I have guys with more experience and even with Emirates ID with me. Some have been here for more than 11yrs, 7yrs, 5yrs and thereabouts. Not everybody have da time, energy and resources (data) to go read from page one. U can equally summarize it for someone da need urgent idea. Hey I didn't praised my agent, and even if I do he deserved it, because his type are not up to 3 here in UAE. Meanwhile u didn't see where I said da I was scammed ??. Mtcheeeeew help ppl, tell them d real truth about UAE kalas ( Once they noticed da ur a Nigerian, na so everybody go dey avoid u like say u get AIDS+Ebola and Criminal). Oga read well and stop having negative impression. I don't have time to do agent work here, I only drop d line there for anyone who may likely wonna get more infor. PEACE PLZ
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 11:00am On Jun 21, 2019
Before Abraham, Christ was. No need for this long explanation. This is DIY thread, agents or whatever are not entertained

#peace

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OmoBendel24: 11:03am On Jun 21, 2019
NONNYG:
@german89; congrats on your new job, but raining praises on your agent here and as well dropping your number makes it look suspecious lipsrsealed

Whoever that need info about UAE can always read this from the beginning

Same sentiments I had earlier on, looked a whole lot deliberate.

Oh shocked! Seems the post got raptured already sef....

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Frankie16(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2019
Good day All

I would like to apply for a tourist/visiting visa from Nigeria and Germany.

Please can anyone help with the process for applying for such .

Thank you All

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
iffydave:

Lol....

You can't confirm visa but you can assist someone on visa application

Weydon saa

I fear oh
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Emmite(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2019
Good day my Ogas
Please can someone tell me the amount and requirements to register and get the SIRA Certificate. Those that have done it before. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RealityShot: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2019
How can this thread be called a "DIY thread" when one CANNOT get visa by himself/herself?
i hate the fact that one can still be defrauded in trying to get visa!
and due to that fact, one has to go through those he/she knows, people he/she may not want to tell about the movement.
mtcheww...!

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.