Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (818043 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Capital2017(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2019
sydneyboss:
I remember when I was saying don't hold anybody back from coming to UAE, they know what they wanted before making that decision, yes its not easy, but where is it easy?? I was called a small boy, that I stay in united states of Nigeria, that I know nothing... But as God will have it... I came to dubai on the 14th of this month, and just three days, I've gotten a job, processing my working visa from Monday.. Salary is good as well... Stop discouraging, instead help... But at the same time, the fact it worked for me doesn't mean it will work for you, I've seen many blacks on the street homeless and no where to sleep... Just get prepared
you are very right bro ,I was living in South Africa before thank God i left before this xenophobia shit...I heard it was really tough to get a job in uae but I said to myself let me try,tho I said to myself ,if within 2 months no job,am gonna return back to Nigeria cos I don’t wanna over stay ,but within two weeks got a job in a restaurant,nice paid and 9 hours working only ,I have my emirate Id..

12 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Capital2017(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
timmb:
Pls house kindly help me to comfirm if this is true, an agent told my brother he can help him get 2yrs dubai resident visa. For 1.7m... he also said he as an upper hand in getting high paid job with this visa. Pls how truth is this.
thats not true ,as at now ,dirhams to Naira is 98,uae resident visa is 1.2m to 1.4m,I repeate ,I.2m to 1.4m,I live and work in uae ,I live in Al Nahda2 Sharjah ,before you can be issue uae resident visa ,the agent will issue you 2 months visa and will only take 40 to 50percent of the payment,he will give you 2monghs visa to enter and after you enter you will go for medical and biometric,just pray you don’t fail medical cos if you fail medical you will be giving 2days to leave the courtry and you will be banned,that’s why good agent only take 40 to 50percent payment ,but if medical is good and your emirate is under processing then you can balance up..things in uae is steep by step and easy ,only our bothers who want to play wise make it sound like its very hard and difficult out here ,but if you meet right people you will find out its as simple as abc
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Capital2017(m): 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Dirhams to naira is 98 now ,3 months visa is 180k now ,flight ticket base on airlines
Mustiboy:
bro, please how much will it cost to get the 3 months visa? How much did you play for flight?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2019
Capital2017:
you are very right bro ,I was living in South Africa before thank God i left before this xenophobia shit...I heard it was really tough to get a job in uae but I said to myself let me try,tho I said to myself ,if within 2 months no job,am gonna return back to Nigeria cos I don’t wanna over stay ,but within two weeks got a job in a restaurant,nice paid and 9 hours working only ,I have my emirate Id..

It can be only God bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Capital2017(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
sydneyboss:

It can be only God bro
..yeah Bro only God ,the advice am gonna give anyone who wanna leave Nigeria should pls make good research and pls be careful of this so call agent ,lots of people here which so call agent have make there journey be a tough one,and some of us Cause this by ourselves,some of us are so desperate,yeah we all know situation of Nigeria ,at the same time ,desperation leads to destruction ,not that when you are living and working here ,you will be a millionaire or billionaire ,no my people,here is just better in times of Job opportunities,anyways for those who still whaha come And work in uae ,feel free to ask questions and I will help in giving useful information,just to make sure you prpeare your minds and know what you coming To face ,don’t be so confused with pictures you saw on social media people living here post ,here we gave 10 boys who live in one room...uae life is like a jungle but if you are lucky and make good research and plan well,you will enjoy your stay ,your work and the courtry... May God help us all ,and make Nigeria a better country for us Amen

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
Diary of a desperate fellow. U need to slow down oga. Like I advised. Wait til u hv ur Emirates ID. Don’t make me believe you are a small boy after all.
sydneyboss:

If you read well, u will see the part I said I'm starting the process on Monday, at least I got an offer already, that's a start. Make una stop to dey discourage people, this thread was stated for advising and help, that's what it should be.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2019
Bro did you use agent to look for the job, please I want to know because I will be entering by October pls try and reply this message pls.....

sydneyboss:
I remember when I was saying don't hold anybody back from coming to UAE, they know what they wanted before making that decision, yes its not easy, but where is it easy?? I was called a small boy, that I stay in united states of Nigeria, that I know nothing... But as God will have it... I came to dubai on the 14th of this month, and just three days, I've gotten a job, processing my working visa from Monday.. Salary is good as well... Stop discouraging, instead help... But at the same time, the fact it worked for me doesn't mean it will work for you, I've seen many blacks on the street homeless and no where to sleep... Just get prepared
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Roddyricch1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2019
charlesELIKIBA:
HI Guys GoodMorning.

( i know getting information from here can be frustrating sometime but if anyone be kind enough to reply me, will be highly appreciated).

PLEASE how can i apply for a new passport replacement for a stolen/missing passport. the person is in the UAE.
please also whats the cost and time duration involved?
thanks in anticipation
If the person is a Nigerian, he should go to the Nigerian embassy in Abu dhabi, they'll be able to help him get a new passport there for a small amount
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Roddyricch1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2019
Princecampbell:
Bro did you use agent to look for the job, please I want to know because I will be entering by October pls try and reply this message pls.....

The thing is, most of the time these agents are the ones to give you jobs but if you re lucky, you can get a job on your own.. Most of the agents are heartless and they re only after your money

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Roddyricch1(m): 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
Green4:
Am planning on going to UK soon, will like to transit in Dubai please do you know how I can get a transit visa.
I think it's free for about 48hours
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Green4(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2019
how sure are you

Roddyricch1:

I think it's free for about 48hours
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 4:30am On Sep 20, 2019
Ijiimmayi:
Diary of a desperate fellow. U need to slow down oga. Like I advised. Wait til u hv ur Emirates ID. Don’t make me believe you are a small boy after all.

Please define "desperate"? Please shift... I know what's on ground and what I am getting into, Mr "big" boy.

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 4:33am On Sep 20, 2019
Princecampbell:

I have my bro here, he helped me with everything
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 4:38am On Sep 20, 2019
Ijiimmayi:

You are countering me cos u one of those guys discouraging people from doing their wish, getting a job after 3 days is a nice start, I've worked for 2days and they have collected my passport and visa, so what else?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 4:53am On Sep 20, 2019
sydneyboss:

You are countering me cos u one of those guys discouraging people from doing their wish, getting a job after 3 days is a nice start, I've worked for 2days and they have collected my passport and visa, so what else?
Congratulations, but be careful

Working on a visit visa status is illegal, you're to resume work officially when the company has processed your employment visa

Be guided

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 5:04am On Sep 20, 2019
NONNYG:
Congratulations, but be careful

Working on a visit visa status is illegal, you're to resume work officially when the company has processed your employment visa

Be guided

Thank you bro. I will follow your advice

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ijiimmayi: 5:28am On Sep 20, 2019
Am not bro. Nd mind u I never discouraged anyone but for u to come here Nd be making noise cos u were lucky to get a job after 3days wit the help of ur bro. I think u are d one giving people high hopes. Just an advise. Wen ever u come into a new country. Try Nd study how things works my dear. Congratulations on ur job. I only advised u wait for ur Emirates ID to show before d testimony that’s all bro. Once again congrats Nd be a good ambassador of Nigeria. Cheers
sydneyboss:

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 5:33am On Sep 20, 2019
Ijiimmayi:
Am not bro. Nd mind u I never discouraged anyone but for u to come here Nd be making noise cos u were lucky to get a job after 3days wit the help of ur bro. I think u are d one giving people high hopes. Just an advise. Wen ever u come into a new country. Try Nd study how things works my dear. Congratulations on ur job. I only advised u wait for ur Emirates ID to show before d testimony that’s all bro. Once again congrats Nd be a good ambassador of Nigeria. Cheers

Sorry if I got your previous message wrongly, but I understand all you've said, thanks bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwammy5000(m): 11:07am On Sep 20, 2019
Good day house, please help a brother, i will be travelling to dubai this evening on a 3 month visa for the first time. What are the docs or questions to prepare for from those guys at the airport. Thanks house
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by timmb(m): 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
Capital2017:
thats not true ,as at now ,dirhams to Naira is 98,uae resident visa is 1.2m to 1.4m,I repeate ,I.2m to 1.4m,I live and work in uae ,I live in Al Nahda2 Sharjah ,before you can be issue uae resident visa ,the agent will issue you 2 months visa and will only take 40 to 50percent of the payment,he will give you 2monghs visa to enter and after you enter you will go for medical and biometric,just pray you don’t fail medical cos if you fail medical you will be giving 2days to leave the courtry and you will be banned,that’s why good agent only take 40 to 50percent payment ,but if medical is good and your emirate is under processing then you can balance up..things in uae is steep by step and easy ,only our bothers who want to play wise make it sound like its very hard and difficult out here ,but if you meet right people you will find out its as simple as abc

Pls how can he go about this himself... should he just do tourist visa and come over and do the process when he get over., he is very interested in the 2yrs resident permit. Will he meet people on ground to do the process for him when he reach there ??..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
sydneyboss:

Sorry if I got your previous message wrongly, but I understand all you've said, thanks bro

Good that you are finally hearing. The people advising you are talking from experience. That's UAE for you, very volatile. So calm down.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 4:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
timmb:

Pls how can he go about this himself... should he just do tourist visa and come over and do the process when he get over., he is very interested in the 2yrs resident permit. Will he meet people on ground to do the process for him when he reach there ??..

Beware

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 4:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
glowingflame7:

Good that you are finally hearing. The people advising you are talking from experience. That's UAE for you, very volatile. So calm down.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.