Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (817792 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2019
idcom1:
Hello house,
Please I need your help and advice I plan travelling to Dubai to work, but I meet with one agent who told me he can get me there with 650k, that he will first issue me a 3 month visa and when I get to Dubai that their agent there will pick me up and get me a work with 2yrs work permit which include accommodation but feeding and flight ticket is not included that I will provide that myself.
My question is that should i continue with the agent or I should get my visa myself and travel, but my problem is that I don't know anybody there and where to stay to look for job myself.
I will really appreciate your help guys....... Help a brother out
Many people who followed this route were stranded at the Dubai airport

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2019
NONNYG:
Many people who followed this route were stranded at the Dubai airport

Baniyas

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:49am On Sep 25, 2019
glowingflame7:

Baniyas
yeah , I see a lot of them whenever I go to Deira
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HonNellymike12(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
adigun98:

Oh okay boss,please is it not possible cos the person who told me bout it is doing the same...shes working and schooling

How sure are you bro, anyway, the decision is yours to make am only given an advice.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cvigo: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
good evening house pls is there any naija person (boys or girls) living in Dubai investment area Dip camp 2. abeg indicate make we meet this place too boring
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Harryronald: 9:24am On Sep 26, 2019
Beginning Careers in Dubai, UAE or in other Gulf Countries Pretty Good and Easy for Skilled & Educated Persons, Also before Starting Employement in Gulf Countries we Just Need to understand about Their Employment Life, Work life balance, Understand Deeply and Start Careers i think 100's of options each person had that where to start career in Arab Countries, " Try These

To understand About Country https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubai
To Find career http://thegulfjobs.net

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Harlowman: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
justi4jesu:
Goodluck

Please house I want to double my hustle by planning to travel to Dubai to hustle..... Please I need help on how to get my Visa and how to get work at Dubai.
Please help me out.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Harlowman:

Please house I want to double my hustle by planning to travel to Dubai to hustle..... Please I need help on how to get my Visa and how to get work at Dubai.
Please help me out.

Alaye double your hustle jor no time for imgbati imgbati grin.

Read back some pages you will understand how to go about the visa and also how the system works. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good evening Nairalanders, please i need clarity on some certain issues 1. direct employment takes how many months for the visa to be out ? 2.is it possible to get a security job in Ras al Khaimah UAE without having SIRA certificate?3.How much is the visa for security job in UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by aniola1995(m): 5:14am On Sep 28, 2019
I live in camp 3
pls is there any naija person (boys or girls) living in Dubai investment area
Dip camp 2. abeg indicate make we meet this place too boring[/quote]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Emcon75: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hello fellas, can someone apply for passport Renewal and collect it that day at the embassy.
Urgent response is required Asap.
Thanks my people...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
aniola1995:
I live in camp 3
pls is there any naija person (boys or girls) living in Dubai investment area
Dip camp 2. abeg indicate make we meet this place too boring

Which one is camp again in Dubai.... Is there refugees camp in Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 4:19am On Sep 29, 2019
Princecampbell:

Which one is camp again in Dubai.... Is there refugees camp in Dubai?
Labour camp.... where most domestic workers live
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gulher: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2019
nonnyg, nightlife100 and other people some experience. How much cash is okay to carry through immigration for a one week trip to dubai? As in minimum
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Gulher:
nonnyg, nightlife100 and other people some experience. How much cash is okay to carry through immigration for a one week trip to dubai? As in minimum
$500 above
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good evening bro, does anyone know about jss security services, are they real?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by utytill(m): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
drkay:

You need to obtain the relevant license(s) to be eligible to work as a nurse here. You can google dha, haad and Moh. Read about their professional qualification requirements and start the process if you're interested, while you're still working in Nigeria. Of the 3 exams, I will strongly suggest that you choose haad because there are more openings with better package on routine bases. Fortunately, you can write the exam in Nigeria. Once you pass, you can then come and search for job. As for speciality, I'm not sure if it really matters but you have a better chance in Abu Dhabi if you have experience in occupational health/ Offshore, with relevant certifications like ACLS, H2S, BOSIET. BLS certificate from AHA approved center is needed to apply for licensing.
Please what is the upper age limit for the job?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Princecampbell: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Okay... Pls can you tell me more about the camp?

NIGHTLIFE100:
Labour camp.... where most domestic workers live
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 9:52am On Oct 01, 2019
utytill:

Please what is the upper age limit for the job?
I’m not aware of any age limit for seeking job but the health authorities (DHA,MOH,DOH) usually request medical fitness certificate from applicants older than 60 years before they can be licensed/renewed.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by utytill(m): 11:34am On Oct 01, 2019
drkay:

I’m not aware of any age limit for seeking job but the health authorities (DHA,MOH,DOH) usually request medical fitness certificate from applicants older than 60 years before they can be licensed/renewed.

Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rapsino(m): 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pls I am in search of job in uae. With a valid tourist visa. Help for a right source. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olaboy001(m): 6:42am On Oct 02, 2019
sydneyboss:
I remember when I was saying don't hold anybody back from coming to UAE, they know what they wanted before making that decision, yes its not easy, but where is it easy?? I was called a small boy, that I stay in united states of Nigeria, that I know nothing... But as God will have it... I came to dubai on the 14th of this month, and just three days, I've gotten a job, processing my working visa from Monday.. Salary is good as well... Stop discouraging, instead help... But at the same time, the fact it worked for me doesn't mean it will work for you, I've seen many blacks on the street homeless and no where to sleep... Just get prepared

How much is your salary? I take God beg you no lie ooo

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olaboy001(m): 6:45am On Oct 02, 2019
sydneyboss:

If you read well, u will see the part I said I'm starting the process on Monday, at least I got an offer already, that's a start. Make una stop to dey discourage people, this thread was stated for advising and help, that's what it should be.

If I don't want people to come here it's still part of the help because I don't want them to go through hell here

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sydneyboss(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2019
olaboy001:

My salary is better by far what I earn in Nigeria, not everyone destiny is same, the fact you earn 1000aed doesn't mean I will earn same, I know my worth and i went for it.. Why will I disclose my salary to you? Find better thing talk.
olaboy001:

If I don't want people to come here it's still part of the help because I don't want them to go through hell here

U passed through hell doesnt mean I passed through hell, I never suffered one day to get my job. I don't have any other thing to reply you. Your destiny and others are different. Get that message

9 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2019
olaboy001:

WTF
Why do u wanna his salary ?
sydneyboss:

My salary is better by far what I earn in Nigeria, not everyone destiny is same, the fact you earn 1000aed doesn't mean I will earn same, I know my worth and i went for it.. Why will I disclose my salary to you? Find better thing talk.

U passed through hell doesnt mean I passed through hell, I never suffered one day to get my job. I don't have any other thing to reply you. Your destiny and others are different. Get that message

Very good response

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by MCdrinkwater1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
I need someone that will link me up with sure security job in UAE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by olaboy001(m): 6:03am On Oct 03, 2019
sydneyboss:

You get a job within 3 days, what if the job is just 1,200 diahams?

Or because you have someone here to assist you abi

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2019
MCdrinkwater1:
beep me up bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2019
MCdrinkwater1:
Are you in UAE already or you need employment visa?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tojahh(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2019
MCdrinkwater1:

Link up with Sydneyboss. He got his job just 3days after landing... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kizonero(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2019
Good afternoon gurus in the house,

Please I am trying to book for hotel using booking.com, but I was asked to enter my credit card number and its expiry date.

I was kind of scared to enter my valid card number, so I decided to try it with my expired one. But I was told through the confirmation email sent that its an invalid card number I entered.

Please is it safe for me to use my valid card Number.

Again, what if I do not have any money in the account but the card is valid, can they dictate insufficient fund in the acct. Coz I planned to use my other acct with valid card no money in it.

Thank you all
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by philip0906(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
tojahh:

Link up with Sydneyboss. He got his job just 3days after landing... cheesy
olaboy001:

You get a job within 3 days, what if the job is just 1,200 diahams?

Or because you have someone here to assist you abi
This is sad and pathetic!

I mean because you suffered to get a job, means others MUST suffer too? Dubai way men dey get jobs and offer from Nigeria?

You guys should take it easy with making it seem like if it doesn't go your own way, then it must be a lie.

Everyone can't be in the same boat...In 2016 I turned down an offer from a tech startup company in Dubai , for personal reasons. I am in IT and can tell you that from Naija here, men dey collect offer.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.