Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819209 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
topudo:
Please can I renew my 3 months visa myself or I must go through the same agent that get the visa for me?

You've spent 3months in UAE, you're still asking questions like new comer. Don't you people go out? Meet people, know the world around you, be informed.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Goalgirl6(f): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
i came with a working visa its my fourth day here in UAE done by my agent. they can do three month also

quote author=Goodgod213 post=83826829]Please where can I process a 3 month tourist/visit visa in Lagos. Can anyone suggest a reputable agent he or she has used.

Will prefer answers from people already in UAE urgently please[/quote]

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kizonero(m): 12:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Hello gurus in the house, I greet you all. I just returned from Dubai on the 6th of this month. I really thank God and you all for the heads up. All I read here indeed helped me. I promise to share every every of my experience over ther. Still working on it though.

Please guys I notice that my passport was not stamped (exit) at the sharjah airport. When I now try to ask one of the security men ther, he said I should worry that it was done electronically. So my lovely people could it be for real?

Coz my main intention of traveling was to get that travel history thing for future purpose. I hope this will not cause a big problem for me.

Has anyone observed or gone through that method before??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2019
kizonero:
Hello gurus in the house, I greet you all. I just returned from Dubai on the 6th of this month. I really thank God and you all for the heads up. All I read here indeed helped me. I promise to share every every of my experience over ther. Still working on it though.

Please guys I notice that my passport was not stamped (exit) at the sharjah airport. When I now try to ask one of the security men ther, he said I should worry that it was done electronically. So my lovely people could it be for real?

Coz my main intention of traveling was to get that travel history thing for future purpose. I hope this will not cause a big problem for me.

Has anyone observed or gone through that method before??

The security man is right........

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kizonero(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thank you bro for the reply.

I was almost mad when I saw that.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
It's been long I have been on this tread. Lots of new faces here.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by acadollar(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please can someone give me guidelines for getting a Nursing job in UAE?
5 years experience
Nurse/midwife
Asking for my sister.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Davidolives(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello, can anyone assist in explaining more regards the sponsor. I did an interview with a multinational through an agency who found me on linked in. What I want to know is?

Are they going to be the one to sponsor everything without me paying a dime?.

Is the agency going to ask me to pay any fee?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Davidolives(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
VenusVixen:
Hello guys,

Please i recently got a job in Dubai , I’ve been processing my documents and the company has applied for employment visa for me , they just sent me the document containing my visa details and told me to go to the uae embassy here to do medicals and biometrics. I stay in Lagos and i plan to travel to Abuja tomorrow.
Please how do i go about it and can i complete it in one week. Because i need to resume November .
Please help
please did you get the job through a recruiting agency and did they ask you to pay any fee?

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 7:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
acadollar:
Please can someone give me guidelines for getting a Nursing job in UAE?
5 years experience
Nurse/midwife
Asking for my sister.

In UAE you have to be licensed to practice in the health sector.
For emirate of Dubai you need DHA license(Dubai Health Authority Check here >> https://services.dha.gov.ae/sheryan/wps/portal/home/services-professional

For emirate of Abu Dhabi you need HAAD license(Department of Health) check here>> https://www.haad.ae/HAAD/tabid/633/Default.aspx

No matter the license you have from any of the emirate, you can use it to work in another emirate though there is another process for that.

When you get the license you can apply for your nursing job.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Davidolives:
Hello, can anyone assist in explaining more regards the sponsor. I did an interview with a multinational through an agency who found me on linked in. What I want to know is?

Are they going to be the one to sponsor everything without me paying a dime?.

Is the agency going to ask me to pay any fee? 

The sponsor should be the one to sponsor your visa and relocation/flight as the case may be. Though in some cases, you have to sponsor yourself for the flight.

As for the agency relax your mind until they ask for money. I no be babalawo to know if they will ask for money naa cheesy

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by VenusVixen(f): 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Davidolives:
please did you get the job through a recruiting agency and did they ask you to pay any fee?
No i didn’t apply through a recruiting agency, i applied directly on the company website...it’s a multinational company and I’ve been working on it since March . No fee was paid , they handled everything ..Traveling and resuming next week. Btw, medicals and biometrics can be done in a day..spent almost 100k ( to be refunded with proof of receipt ) on both but them no gree approve my visa since, almost a month now...they finally approved it yesterday...flights booked ✅ accommodation ✅.
I have been following this thread for a while and everybody seems to be talking about security jobs , nursing, and some other menial jobs mostly through agents...you can try applying on multinational company’s website, most especially in the free zones...it’s not so easy but doable and the pay is way better than all this agent job.
Good luck to y’ll

12 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by VenusVixen(f): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
obagoally:

One thing I will advice, have more than enough money for the Abuja trip
Thank you very much for the heads up .. that Abuja trip no be small money

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Davidolives(m): 11:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
Cafisis:

The sponsor should be the one to sponsor your visa and relocation/flight as the case may be. Though in some cases, you have to sponsor yourself for the flight.

As for the agency relax your mind until they ask for money. I no be babalawo to know if they will ask for money naa cheesy
thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Davidolives(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
VenusVixen:

No i didn’t apply through a recruiting agency, i applied directly on the company website...it’s a multinational company and I’ve been working on it since March . No fee was paid , they handled everything ..Traveling and resuming next week. Btw, medicals and biometrics can be done in a day..spent almost 100k ( to be refunded with proof of receipt ) on both but them no gree approve my visa since, almost a month now...they finally approved it yesterday...flights booked ✅ accommodation ✅.
I have been following this thread for a while and everybody seems to be talking about security jobs , nursing, and some other menial jobs mostly through agents...you can try applying on multinational company’s website, most especially in the free zones...it’s not so easy but doable and the pay is way better than all this agent job.
Good luck to y’ll
thanks for the info it was helpful. Wish you a safe trip and hope to land mine as well.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ken1982: 1:30am On Nov 09, 2019
We dy o. From hot to cold lol...
America001:
Where are our gurus in this thread? Some of the old gees I used to gbadun their response back in the days?
Nattybanta
DrDre1
Ken1982
Na the sun pursue una?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by VenusVixen(f): 7:00am On Nov 09, 2019
Davidolives:
thanks for the info it was helpful. Wish you a safe trip and hope to land mine as well.
You are welcome and thank you also for the safe wishes

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cutieme(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2019
VenusVixen:

You are welcome and thank you also for the safe wishes
Pls give links on how to apply to the jobs dear
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Agent is asking for deliverance from Agenter via former potential Agentee. Hmmmm.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by acadollar(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
Cafisis:

In UAE you have to be licensed to practice in the health sector.
For emirate of Dubai you need DHA license(Dubai Health Authority Check here >> https://services.dha.gov.ae/sheryan/wps/portal/home/services-professional

For emirate of Abu Dhabi you need HAAD license(Department of Health) check here>> https://www.haad.ae/HAAD/tabid/633/Default.aspx

No matter the license you have from any of the emirate, you can use it to work in another emirate though there is another process for that.

When you get the license you can apply for your nursing job.

Thanks bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kryptoncons: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
suco01:

good information keep us updated, also hope hotel no cost?

Stayed at a friends place
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by suco01(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
kryptoncons:

ok
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by suco01(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
kryptoncons:

ok

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Icyiced(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2019
If compare der currency rate to nigeria,it way more higher.currently im working and im earning 5000dh.compare it naira plus company acc n my emirate card n my feeding.u see i dnt need to spend much.so geting a job here is 100,thats if ur smart n intelligent.just dat der r good eggs n bad eggs.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.