Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (818031 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by adrenaline02: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
[quote author=VenusVixen post=83862140]
No i didn’t apply through a recruiting agency, i applied directly on the company website...it’s a multinational company and I’ve been working on it since March . No fee was paid , they handled everything ..Traveling and resuming next week. Btw, medicals and biometrics can be done in a day..spent almost 100k ( to be refunded with proof of receipt ) on both but them no gree approve my visa since, almost a month now...they finally approved it yesterday...flights booked ✅ accommodation ✅.
I have been following this thread for a while and everybody seems to be talking about security jobs , nursing, and some other menial jobs mostly through agents...you can try applying on multinational company’s website, most especially in the free zones...it’s not so easy but doable and the pay is way better than all this agent job.
Good luck to y’ll[/quo
Please can you give us names of these multinational companies in the free zone areas.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Green4(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
VenusVixen:

No i didn’t apply through a recruiting agency, i applied directly on the company website...it’s a multinational company and I’ve been working on it since March . No fee was paid , they handled everything ..Traveling and resuming next week. Btw, medicals and biometrics can be done in a day..spent almost 100k ( to be refunded with proof of receipt ) on both but them no gree approve my visa since, almost a month now...they finally approved it yesterday...flights booked ✅ accommodation ✅.
I have been following this thread for a while and everybody seems to be talking about security jobs , nursing, and some other menial jobs mostly through agents...you can try applying on multinational company’s website, most especially in the free zones...it’s not so easy but doable and the pay is way better than all this agent job.
Good luck to y’ll

Pls can you send me the link I want to apply
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wise14life: 8:30am On Nov 11, 2019
Hello Family please how much is marriage certificate attestation at UAE embassy Abuja currently and please how long does it take?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Jeansmart86(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2019
[quote author=adrenaline02 post=83900478][/quote] pls can you share the house the link pls
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2019
Green4:

I won't lie to you ,don't expect that dude to give u an answer,it seems you don't kw the definition of a Nigeria after been successful,he immediately closes the door against others,

No reply me oo with insult �

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by VenusVixen(f): 11:38am On Nov 11, 2019
Green4:

There is really no link ....i was just applying for several jobs .....Just search for multinational companies in Dubai and check their website for vacancies...then apply if you are qualified

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by VenusVixen(f): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2019
larryking540:

I won't lie to you ,don't expect that dude to give u an answer,it seems you don't kw the definition of a Nigeria after been successful,he immediately closes the door against others,

K

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Green4(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2019
VenusVixen:

There is really no link ....i was just applying for several jobs .....Just search for multinational companies in Dubai and check their website for vacancies...then apply if you are qualified

Sure I will, thanks allot I appreciate your response
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
larryking540:

Baba, try learn to give people excuse for some reasonable amount of time. That's anoda definition of your 'a Nigerian'. You don't knw what d 'dude' is going tru which might have prevented his/her response.
Be positive

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2019
Cafisis:

Yes the Eligibility letter will be authenticated at the UAE embassy too to the best of my knowledge. I stand to be corrected if that has changed. To save cost you can authenticate only your tertiary certificate/s at the UAE embassy. In that case Eligibility + BSc or HND = 38k
If you have MSc try to authenticate both your BSc and MSc too if money dey

Can they authenticate M.Sc attestation letter which shows i have graduated since certificate is not ready yet.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
koolengrtimmy:

Can they authenticate M.Sc attestation letter which shows i have graduated since certificate is not ready yet.

That is statement of result. Well if it has been authenticated by MOE and MOFA then I hope UAE embassy will follow suit. In MOE you might need your transcripts to attest your statement of result. Original Nigeria certificates like WAEC, NECO, ND, HND, Bsc, MSC etc. are easily verifiable(printed by Nigeria Minting company) because like money they have security features seen under UV light.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Davidolives(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2019
larryking540:

calm down I got mine through linked in. If you are qualified then apply

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Davidolives:
calm down I got mine through linked in. If you are qualified then apply

Y'all should free that young man!
He probably does not know what "LINKEDIN" is or didn't read where d guy/babe said he applied since march.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Larryfest(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2019
When people tell you here not to come to Dubai abeg please don't listen ok, just get your visa(preferably 3months) then come when you reach Dubai your eye go clear well well. And as for the ones asking "why don't you come back" the answer is right there too in Dubai you just need to enter first then you will know what's up. Na Dubai you go see girls dey cry for road and you won't be able to offer any help cos ur own dey ur body sef, guys go for days without food and when you see your country people sef fear go catch you as everybody looks rugged and haggard, agent go carry ur money chop and if you are lucky enough to get a job the stress is out of this world. That your friend wey dey urge you to come you will be surprised you guys will hardly see each other anymore apart from the first week of your arrival cos the few wey get job are always on the 12hr job and the rest hours you just gat to sleep..The weather is not something you can even comprehend, drinking and bathing water na another issue, abeg just book your flight waka go. All is well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2019
Larryfest:
When people tell you here not to come to Dubai abeg please don't listen ok, just get your visa(preferably 3months) then come when you reach Dubai your eye go clear well well. And as for the ones asking "why don't you come back" the answer is right there too in Dubai you just need to enter first then you will know what's up. Na Dubai you go see girls dey cry for road and you won't be able to offer any help cos ur own dey ur body sef, guys go for days without food and when you see your country people sef fear go catch you as everybody looks rugged and haggard, agent go carry ur money chop and if you are lucky enough to get a job the stress is out of this world. That your friend wey dey urge you to come you will be surprised you guys will hardly see each other anymore apart from the first week of your arrival cos the few wey get job are always on the 12hr job and the rest hours you just gat to sleep..The weather is not something you can even comprehend, drinking and bathing water na another issue, abeg just book your flight waka go. All is well.

Lol. This one land for ajegunle of Dubai inside life. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by be4dem(m): 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2019
Good evening House. I am planning to go to Dubai for a job search next year...Is there a need to take my M.Sc. Certificate with me?. A friend says it's not needed to get a job. Please how true is this
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Deepfreezer(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2019
Goodgod213:

So why don’t you return back?? Why are you discouraging others?? Kindly don’t quote me. See you soon
i like your spirit, feel free to ask any question regards job procurement. and make sure you hv a capable host before you enter.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ibatu(m): 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2019
Cafisis:

Authentication or Attestation of certificate is a formality done to prove that your certificates are not fake.
For Educational certificates like WAEC, NECO, ND, HND, BSc, MSc etc.You have to first Authenticate in Ministry of Education(MOE) then proceed to Ministry of Foreign Affairs(MOFA) and finally to the UAE Embassy for the final authentication. MoE and MoFA will place their seal while UAE embassy will place their Sticker Seal on your certificates(the photocopy as the case may be)

It is feasible to get Engineering job if you are qualified enough with the recognised certifications.

Job seekers normally come with 3 months visit visa to have enough time to look for job, in that case Emirates airline cannot help you. Look for someone in UAE or Nigeria who you can trust and get your visa. Never pay more than 180k. You can get it for lesser depending on who is handling the process.
Thanks for the enlightened me on diz,pls I have a question, my wife is working at UAE and am planing to go and meet her and my agent said I will need to go and stamp some documents at abuja e.g wedding certificate, my result pls like how much will I spend to do all diz,pls gv me some explanation on it,,thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Deepfreezer(m): 11:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
kareemsaheed:
I need a job. Pls my visa is about to expire. Am currently in sharjarh.. Please help me ..
Are you still in sharjah.?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 8:53am On Nov 12, 2019
Ibatu:
Thanks for the enlightened me on diz,pls I have a question, my wife is working at UAE and am planing to go and meet her and my agent said I will need to go and stamp some documents at abuja e.g wedding certificate, my result pls like how much will I spend to do all diz,pls gv me some explanation on it,,thanks

For you marriage certificate you have to visit Ministry of foreign affairs(MOFA) in Abuja. I will advise you go in the morning, 8am you should be there. Costs 300 naira via e transact per document in MOFA. By afternoon time you document will be ready for collection. Same day if you go early. Then you proceed to UAE embassy for another authentication. Costs 19k at UAE embassy per document.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cafisis(m): 8:55am On Nov 12, 2019
kryptoncons:

i was at the MOE yesterday and these are the latest info:
1) whether you wish to authenticate your first degree or masters you must go along with your waec certificate
2) you will be asked to pay 1200 for waec scratch card and printing of result, so i advice to go with your scratch card and print out if you have one
3) after which you will pay 250 for the form
4) the number of document you are authenticating depends on how much you will pay(300 per doc) which you will then pay via remitta
5) you then proceed to the ipps office for stamp/receipt which is 200
6) then you proceed back to 8th floor for submission which will then be signed and authenticated.
7) after you are given back you will be asked to pay 500 and return after 2days for eligibility.

this is where i stopped yesterday will be going back tomorrow for the eligibility then proceed to MOFA for authentication again.

now my question is this my friend in abu dhabi insist that i dont need to go to UAE embassy for 19k authentication that the MOE and MOFA is ok...pls what do u advice cos i have been following this thread for over 2months now

Ibatu
For you, process on result authentication.
MOE, MOFA then UAE embassy last.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
be4dem:
Good evening House. I am planning to go to Dubai for a job search next year...Is there a need to take my M.Sc. Certificate with me?. A friend says it's not needed to get a job. Please how true is this

Your friend thinks nobody will give you a good job, so he's already settled for job like cleaner, waiter, security, food delivery, cargo for you inside life. E don reason am say that 20k you will use for MSC attestation can be useful for bus card or food,lol Unfortunately, your friend may be right most of the time.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ibatu(m): 6:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cafisis:

For you marriage certificate you have to visit Ministry of foreign affairs(MOFA) in Abuja. I will advise you go in the morning, 8am you should be there. Costs 300 naira via e transact per document in MOFA. By afternoon time you document will be ready for collection. Same day if you go early. Then you proceed to UAE embassy for another authentication. Costs 19k at UAE embassy per document.

Thanks so much,what of my certificate? pls how should I process it also coz am already at abuja now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
Cafisis:

That is statement of result. Well if it has been authenticated by MOE and MOFA then I hope UAE embassy will follow suit. In MOE you might need your transcripts to attest your statement of result. Original Nigeria certificates like WAEC, NECO, ND, HND, Bsc, MSC etc. are easily verifiable(printed by Nigeria Minting company) because like money they have security features seen under UV light.

Thank you boss , I appreciate .
I will attach my transcripts.
I just hope they won't say transcripts and statement are two documents.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
And u can't even watch premier league or laliga, champions League and rest of them, for where u see cable or even time self
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:50am On Nov 13, 2019
olaboy001:

You know lie, even person wah do my residence visa for me is my childhood friend but nah when I reach UAE I know say the guy chop me.. Some people will pretend they are helping you but they are reaping you.. Awon werey

Tohyorsih2
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:33am On Nov 13, 2019
Sicilyjoe:
And u can't even watch premier league or laliga, champions League and rest of them, for where u see cable or even time self
There are so many ways to stream live matches on phone, laptop or smart tv

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sicilyjoe: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2019
NONNYG:
There are so many ways to stream live matches on phone, laptop or smart tv

Unless u are sharing WiFi if not 50mb is about #500
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:14am On Nov 13, 2019
Sicilyjoe:

Unless u are sharing WiFi if not 50mb is about #500
WiFi is readily available and most places are free or inclusive to your rent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.