Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819116 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odalonu12: 6:53am On Jan 31, 2020
lahify:
if it's nebosh you want be prepared to wait extra 3months cos it takes over two months for the result to come out give or take lectures plus exams plus certificate should take you around 3 or more months to complete, the AutoCAD, I don't think it would take that long, plus when do you plan on moving?
I plan coming in around March with 3 months visa, so I can engage in the Autocad course.
I just hope I will get a job on Autocad draftsman.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:41am On Jan 31, 2020
Magdagascariens:

May God help Nigerians o. We are usually so desperate and wanna make the money almost immediately we land any foreign country... without learning or paying dues.

But then, other Nationalities dey scam too. Syrians, Bangalee, Pakis, Indians, Nepalis, etc. lolz. I remember the Paki wey wan scam me for Abu shagara... Um Al qauin own nko? UAE ehn??!

You know Nigerians are the largest black Nation in the world, so anything other Africans do for UAE, na Naija do am. One Ugandan scammer been call himself Naija for Abu hail that year. He even said he's from Ogun State (and me resemble Ethiopian) ... I'm sure he won't forget what I did to him.

UAE na scam. To have a little chance of survival... trust only God. And maybe yourself.

You are just lying to yourself. Tell me a single country where Nigerians are not known for fraudulent activities? The whole world had a meeting to conspire against Nigerians?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lahify(m): 7:59am On Jan 31, 2020
odalonu12:

I plan coming in around March with 3 months visa, so I can engage in the Autocad course.
I just hope I will get a job on Autocad draftsman.
amen

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Arisukuni: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2020
justwise:

You are just lying to yourself. Tell me a single country where Nigerians are not known for fraudulent activities? The whole world had a meeting to conspire against Nigerians?

@justwise My Oga I greet you ooo. This one wey you comment for here today. cheesy.

When I grow up I wan be like you ooh. grin

Happy New Year to you brother!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 1:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Arisukuni:

@justwise My Oga I greet you ooo. This one wey you comment for here today. cheesy.

grin grin are you under age?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2020
justwise:

I already made it clear that many Nigerians are desperate... so what is the lie about? I say it again, our population makes all scams and scandals we do MORE popular than smaller country.

Nigerians are corrupt, I've also had to pay for this on some fronts. But we are not alone, and we are not the worst.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
Arisukuni:

Na me drag Oga Justwise come! Godwin!! Lolz

Bros, I loyal

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2020
Magdagascariens:

May God help Nigerians o. We are usually so desperate and wanna make the money almost immediately we land any foreign country... without learning or paying dues.

But then, other Nationalities dey scam too. Syrians, Bangalee, Pakis, Indians, Nepalis, etc. lolz. I remember the Paki wey wan scam me for Abu shagara... Um Al qauin own nko? UAE ehn??!

You know Nigerians are the largest black Nation in the world, so anything other Africans do for UAE, na Naija do am. One Ugandan scammer been call himself Naija for Abu hail that year. He even said he's from Ogun State (and me resemble Ethiopian) ... I'm sure he won't forget what I did to him.

UAE na scam. To have a little chance of survival... trust only God. And maybe yourself.

Magdagascariens:

I already made it clear that many Nigerians are desperate... so what is the lie about? I say it again, our population makes all scams and scandals we do MORE popular than smaller country.

Nigerians are corrupt, I've also had to pay for this on some fronts. But we are not alone, and we are not the worst.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2020
justwise:

Take it or leave it, that's my observation bro. And I talk wrt UAE. Until investigations are carried out, whenever a black does something bad, people quickly assume he is Nigerian. And that's because of our reputation.

I hail you @justwise

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2020
ancestorial:
Please house do you know the dubai visa fees payable at Abuja embassy to put the vignette sticker on the passport? Do I need to book appointment before going there and what documents do I have to take along. I have the evisa, but wants to get the sticker on my passport.
Just carry ur evisa & passport go there, u don't need any document unless u want to attestate ur certs (still gud if u have it with u sha). U myt need to do medicals 72k (don't knw if d cost have changed of recent), reach d embassy first, if u need it, dem go tell u, biometrics cost around 25k then medical report attestation 19k
No appointment
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
Magdagascariens:

Take it or leave it, that's my observation bro. And I talk wrt UAE. Until investigations are carried out, whenever a black does something bad, people quickly assume he is Nigerian. And that's because of our reputation.

I hail you @justwise

Bros, they assume it's a Nigerian because it's usually a Nigerian. This is a sad fact. I fear Nigerians and will rather do stuff with other nationalities. We think we are smarter than others. Other countries may have smarter and more intelligent or sophisticated scammers but a gross percentage of Nigerians are ready to scam you and take advantage of you, either foolishly or intelligently, including your friends, your relatives, your brother in your church/mosques.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Magdagascariens: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2020
glowingflame7:

Bros, they assume it's a Nigerian because it's usually a Nigerian. This is a sad fact. I fear Nigerians and will rather do stuff with other nationalities. We think we are smarter than others. Other countries may have smarter and more intelligent or sophisticated scammers but a gross percentage of Nigerians are ready to scam you and take advantage of you, either foolishly or intelligently, including your friends, your relatives, your brother in your church/mosques.

We are saying the saying bro. I pointed that we have such reputation... that's what we are known for.

May God help us all

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2020
obagoally:

Just carry ur evisa & passport go there, u don't need any document unless u want to attestate ur certs (still gud if u have it with u sha). U myt need to do medicals 72k (don't knw if d cost have changed of recent), reach d embassy first, if u need it, dem go tell u, biometrics cost around 25k then medical report attestation 19k
No appointment

Thanks for your response, but I need answers to the following question.

Is Police Character Certificate required for Work Permit Visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Thanks for your response, but I need answers to the following question.

Is Police Character Certificate required for Work Permit Visa?
No
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2020
Magdagascariens:

We are saying the saying bro. I pointed that we have such reputation... that's what we are known for.

May God help us all

Okay bro. May God help us but we also need to improve.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2020
obagoally:

No

Thanks bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chariisma: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2020
Gundi:
Hello guys, well-done to everyone here.

I read the whole thread from page 1-313, the good, bad and the ugly stories.

From everything said here, I think it is best to get an employment from Nigeria before coming to the UAE.

I am a Digital/Motion Graphics Designer, with knowledge of Video Editing and a little bit of Cinematography.

I am just 24 years, but I seriously want to leave this country.

I wanted to go to other first world countries, but it's quite expensive; so I decided to go to Dubai first to raise/save up the required amount, and then move to either Europe or Canada.

I have started applying for jobs on the sites listed here, Indeed, Nakurigolf etc.

I have gotten about 3 responses from the applications, but I noticed that whenever we get to the second stage of the interview (they ask if I am in Dubai, and where I am currently based. Once I mention Nigeria, I don't get any feedback from them again).

My questions are thus:

1. Is it still possible to get a job online with this Nigerian stigma, or is there something I should do that I am not doing?

2. I read here in few pages back that, the company that sponsors your Visa and flight are likely to hold onto your passport until the end of one's contract.

Will that also apply to me, since I am in Media/IT field?

I also want to ask, does it mean that I can't travel outside UAE (to visit my family back in Nigeria), until the 2 years is complete?

3. If my passport is held by the company, does that mean that nobody can come visit me from outside UAE?

Thank you for your perusal.

I hope to get an adequate response from the house.

God bless you all.
1. Its better to get a job before leaving nigeria
But its near to impossible unless you are paying for your visa yourself

Most nigerians here have wrecked havoc here, so its very difficult for most nigerians to get good paying jobs unless the person is exceptionally good.

2. You cant unless you run a part time job that spaces your working time. Lets look at it from a logical point of view, even if u in nigeria, you cant be travelling on the job.

3. People can come visit you from outside uae.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gundi: 10:13am On Feb 01, 2020
Chariisma:

1. Its better to get a job before leaving nigeria
But its near to impossible unless you are paying for your visa yourself

Most nigerians here have wrecked havoc here, so its very difficult for most nigerians to get good paying jobs unless the person is exceptionally good.

2. You cant unless you run a part time job that spaces your working time. Lets look at it from a logical point of view, even if u in nigeria, you cant be travelling on the job.

3. People can come visit you from outside uae.

Thank you for the response.

Your second point actually makes sense, and that's reality.

The main reason I asked that question was because of my plan to come back to do my wedding and go back to work, but someone has already answered this question for me and given me a path to follow, by taking advantage of the 30days break for workers; so that's just what I'll do.

I really appreciate all your responses, I'm grateful.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Arisukuni: 5:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
Gundi:

Thank you for the response.

Your second point actually makes sense, and that's reality.

The main reason I asked that question was because of my plan to come back to do my wedding and go back to work, but someone has already answered this question for me and given me a path to follow, by taking advantage of the 30days break for workers; so that's just what I'll do.

I really appreciate all your responses, I'm grateful.

Kindly reply your PM please. I have got some personal questions for you. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Cjman685:
Hello guys please can I use Qatar visiting to get work there. Or please if anyone in Qatar already should help me about the go about thanks
Visiting visa is for visiting, do apply for a work visa if you want to work.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 10:37am On Feb 02, 2020
olamzyy:

Hmmmmmm.
To barb in abu hail is 15 aed sha o at the saloon.
And some in house barber charge 10 aed here too.
To cut hair in Tecom Al Bashir is 50AED, cheapest saloon take 35AED. Hair only. Beards trimming not included. Beards trimming is 40Aed. Total 90AeD/ 73AED.

I
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odalonu12: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2020
Uwaiwe:

To cut hair in Tecom Al Bashir is 50AED, cheapest saloon take 35AED. Hair only. Beards trimming not included. Beards trimming is 40Aed. Total 90AeD/ 73AED.

I
Humm, that means one will keep afro na
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 6:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hello people,
Please what are the procedures needed to renew a passport here in UAE and the price as well.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 8:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Uwaiwe:

I

Then take metro 10dirhams go come to Deira or Abu hail area to cut hair and visit those your friends. Is a simple sturvs.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nzube89(m): 9:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
House please it is urgent what is the maximum kg of lauggae allowed in Turkish airlines
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Auto200: 2:32am On Feb 03, 2020
I been d Alain before. But was working as a teacher then before I left for other countries!

I intend coming back soon to UAE soon and I intend staying in Alain cos

1; no police problem

2; babes full there

3; if you are online person, there is good and calm to do your business
Distinction5050:

Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Auto200: 2:33am On Feb 03, 2020
Yes naw! That Etisalat side or bawadi mall side .
Distinction5050:

Do you mean one can rent like A room self-contain with 800-1000 dirs?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Auto200: 2:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Alain d very sweet and calm. Just stay on your own; mind your business and don’t carry crowd.
drkay:

Nice advice. Al ain is a very nice place to live. Rent for a Family apartment can be as cheap as 1200. Bro, do you live in al ain?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Auto200: 2:36am On Feb 03, 2020
Alain get “bangali” market where things are sold very cheap . Friday morning
olamzyy:

I dey cook na, before him buy rice, oil, meat or fish, milo, milk broda, 600 don complete na

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Auto200: 2:41am On Feb 03, 2020
Sorry. My guy told me it’s 8kAED Right? (I left uae 2017 December) so I’m not that updated

Cos I wan come with tourists visa first and then upon my stay; I will do that residency

Also; with that residency I can apply from uae to another country without coming home to Nija right?
olamzyy:

Dubai 2 year residency is somehow expensive bro, most people do 3 months with the hope of getting a job and company will provide them visa. But if you have your money and can do residency, its good and at time boost your chances of getting a job because there are some jobs which requires you to have your own visa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.