Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (325) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819131 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 7:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Ope4Christ:

You have asked so many questions but based on the rules of Nairaland, I may not be able to answer them in other for me not to be banned. It is against the rules and I always like to obey rules.

Accept my apology.

Thanks for your prayers. I am only doing this for my Nigerian people so that you will not fall victim of bad agents who are only interested in your money and not your comfort. Some Nigerians are suffering here because of LACK OF APPROPRIATE INFORMATION before coming. But if you have the right information, you will enjoy UAE to the fullest.

Indians, Pakistans, Lebanese, Philippinoes, etc are here helping themselves and enjoying the country. Why should Nigerians be suffering? So many reasons. But I am here to give you the right information that I know to assist you.

Here at your humble service.

Which of his questions will lead to a ban? And which rule is against answering question regarding to cost of traveling to Dubai?

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:18am On Feb 25, 2020
Timtim8989:
Information is key, get prepared for UAE with all your mind and enough cash.

A short story:
Ladies and gentlemen, something happened in my flat last week. Two guys who just came in newly were tricked to Abu dhabi from sharjah for a hotel job opportunity. Agents requested for 1300aed for a job of 1300 aed. Money was collected on the spot with an assurance of job waiting for them.

When the guys got to Abu Dhabi, it was another story entirely. The location had changed to a warehouse where those with kallas visa worked.
An Indian man hinted them to hid their passports in their boxers because they can snatch it.

The place was so horrible in pictures, after spending 4 days in the wilderness, they finally came back to arrest all parties involved.

Police intervention didn't do much because, the moment they knew the case is within same nationality. Police said "nigerians same same, go settle yourselves".

Please beware of agents here or in Nigeria from visa , flight bookings etc. One of the guys involved, the same agent who brought him didn't do return tickets , he had to lie at the airport he is on employment visa blabla.

Finally, funds were returned to the guys yesterday after so much threatening here and there. Police already told them to settle their matter.

I didn't mean police wont intervene if it were a Nigerian and other nationality. It appears they are fed up� with our matter.

SHINE SHINE BOBO
SHINE YOUR EYES

Enjoy the rest of your day.

This is what happens here everyday. People always put all hope on agent... anyway i'm not surprise

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mosilar(m): 8:23am On Feb 25, 2020
justwise:

Which of his questions will lead to a ban? And which rule is against answering question regarding to cost of traveling to Dubai?
. Boss greetings, pls the information regarding those questions so important please i need real help. I really appreciate sir.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Time55: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2020
NONNYG:
This is what happens here everyday. People always put all hope on agent... anyway i'm not surprise

bro yet to hear from you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 10:57am On Feb 25, 2020
justwise:

I thought I am not permitted to do so. Ok, I will go ahead and answer his questions.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 10:59am On Feb 25, 2020
Ope4Christ:

I thought I am not permitted to do so. Ok, I will
go ahead and answer his questions.

As long as it’s not about agency ad or clue to advertise one then good

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2020
Mosilar:
senior man God go bless you for me , the wisdom where you drop for us here na clean one , i appreciate.
Abeg i want to know like how much money should
one budget for everything. I mean from 3 month visa, flight, bed space, feeding for the main time even to buying average job like waiter, clean, sales agent etc.
Your reply will be highly considered. God bless you , one love brotherly.

On your question on budget.

1. Three months visa cost between 190 to 220k.
2. Return ticket between 240 to 280k depending on the airline of your choice and time of booking.
3. Bed space 50 tó 60k per month depending on location.
4. Feeding, it is better for you to come with the food items I listed above to reduce cost, but you can budget between 20 to 30k per month. It is preferable for you to cook at home than eating outdoor.
5. Buying job depends on the nature of the job and the expected salary. Ordinarily, you are not expected to buy job but because of the way some Nigerians have tarnished our image, so many things have changed and resulted to job buying. If you want the company to process your Resident Permit for you, the HR of the company will ask you to pay for it ( between 120 to 200k). They will collect all your documents for two years until you finish the contract. Even some of them will still collect your money and won't do anything. They will allow your Visa to expire and terminate your appointment. Nigerians who came before now taught them fraud and the new entrants are bearing the pain.

Just be careful with agents!

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 12:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ope4Christ:

2. Return ticket between 240 to 280k depending on the airline of your choice and time of booking.
4. Feeding, it is better for you to come with the food items I listed above to reduce cost, but you can budget between 20 to 30k per month. It is preferable for you to cook at home than eating outdoor.
5. Buying job depends on the nature of the job and the expected salary. Ordinarily, you are not expected to buy job but because of the way some Nigerians have tarnished our image, so many things have changed and resulted to job buying. If you want the company to process your Resident Permit for you, the HR of the company will ask you to pay for it ( between 120 to 200k). They will collect all your documents for two years until you finish the contract. Even some of them will still collect your money and won't do anything. They will allow your Visa to expire and terminate your appointment. Nigerians who came before now taught them fraud and the new entrants are bearing the pain.

Nice one
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
Timtim8989:
Information is key, get prepared for UAE with all your mind and enough cash.

A short story:
Ladies and gentlemen, something happened in my flat last week. Two guys who just came in newly were tricked to Abu dhabi from sharjah for a hotel job opportunity. Agents requested for 1300aed for a job of 1300 aed. Money was collected on the spot with an assurance of job waiting for them.

When the guys got to Abu Dhabi, it was another story entirely. The location had changed to a warehouse where those with kallas visa worked.
An Indian man hinted them to hid their passports in their boxers because they can snatch it.

The place was so horrible in pictures, after spending 4 days in the wilderness, they finally came back to arrest all parties involved.

Police intervention didn't do much because, the moment they knew the case is within same nationality. Police said "nigerians same same, go settle yourselves".

Please beware of agents here or in Nigeria from visa , flight bookings etc. One of the guys involved, the same agent who brought him didn't do return tickets , he had to lie at the airport he is on employment visa blabla.

Finally, funds were returned to the guys yesterday after so much threatening here and there. Police already told them to settle their matter.

I didn't mean police wont intervene if it were a Nigerian and other nationality. It appears they are fed up� with our matter.

SHINE SHINE BOBO
SHINE YOUR EYES

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Oboy see matta so who nor shine eye dem go chop am clean mouth

D chopper go dey post fine fine pichure for Instagram dey form fine boy, wen he don wreck people life for back

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
NONNYG:

Dat be say new commers need to over Shine their eye.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 1:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
justwise:

As long as it’s not about agency ad or clue to advertise one then good

Yeah dis has always been the standard. I greet u sir

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2020
Time55:

bro yet to hear from you
Send me pm; if you're as already in UAE

Remember, I'm not an agent and I don't give job
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
NONNYG:
Send me pm; if you're as already in UAE

Remember, I'm not an agent and I don't give job

So people actually buy jobs in UAE? can't they apply for jobs themselves or look for money and get their own residency in order to boost chances of getting a good job...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
babakb:

So people actually buy jobs in UAE? can't they apply for jobs themselves or look for money and get their own residency in order to boost chances of getting a good job...
Kindly quote the person that talked about buying job.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
babakb:

Read my write up very well. You might be lucky to get job on your own but the chances are extremely low because some employers don't want Nigerians in their company. The few ones that might accept Nigerians will want financial commitment from a Nigerian before processing Resident Permit for them; then still hold you for two years to complete your contract.

You can't process your Resident Permit on your own without a company filing application for you.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Read my write up very well. You might be lucky to get job on your own but the chances are extremely low because some employers don't want Nigerians in their company. The few ones that might accept Nigerians will want financial commitment from a Nigerian before processing Resident Permit for them; then still hold you for two years to complete your contract.

You can't process your Resident Permit on your own without a company filing application for you.

Thanks for the clarification man.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 9:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ope4Christ:

@Ope4Christ, what if I start on Tuesday?
2. Do Embassy work on Friday?
3.My UBA card is VISA , will it be accepted?
4. When going for biometrics, I must go with my admission letter right?

Day Schedule:
1[b].Tuesday[/b], go to MOE and wait to collect all your certificates and apply for authorization letter the same day.

2. Wednesday, go to UAE embassy for visa process, you will be given a note to the hospital for medicals at Turkish Hospital, it will cost you N72,500. If possible do all the test, you might get your results on the same day or next day. Please go with your passport and white background passport photograph.

3. Thursday, get your letter from MOE and go to MOFA with all your documents. Their locations are close. You will get your documents the same day if you can get there by 10am.

4. Friday, go to Embassy with your documents and medical results. You will do biometrics (about N28k) and mini interview. Very easy. They accept Master Card (ATM) from UBA or First Bank only to pay for your biometrics.

5. Your Study Visa will be ready the following day.

Which school in UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mosilar(m): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Senior man you too much. God bless you. Abeg no vex ooo For the return ticket if the date to return back home exceed can i extend it, or what can i do?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Durchess(f): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
Good evening everyone, please do I need transcript to attest my Bsc certificate?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 1:13am On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=OlakunmiSMELTD post=86956660][/quote]

1. It is possible to start on Tuesday and complete the process on Friday but NOt THE BEST. Once there is delay along the line in any of the Institutions, it simply means you will have to add the weekend and complete on the following Monday.

2. Embassy work on Friday. The embassy opens by 9am and closes by 3pm, Monday to Friday.

3. Only Master card from UBA and First Bank are acceptable. Master card is the best for international transactions. They will deduct the money in Dirhams and its Naira equivalent will reflect in your account.

4. You must go with all your documents, including admission letter.

5. All your passport photographs must be in WHITE BACKGROUND.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 1:21am On Feb 26, 2020
Mosilar:

Senior man you too much. God bless you. Abeg no vex ooo For the return ticket if the date to return back home exceed can i extend it, or what can i do?

Yes, you can extend it with your airline and pay extra charges. But you have to go to their office for extention.

But mind you, should it happen that you are unable to get job within the three months you must leave UAE before it expires. Or else, you will be on HEAVY FINE per day of your over stay. Except if you have money, you can do Visa Changing before three months expires, it will cost you so much.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 1:23am On Feb 26, 2020
Durchess:
Good evening everyone, please do I need transcript to attest my Bsc certificate?

If you are going for education, YES but for job, NO.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gundi: 7:01am On Feb 26, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Hello bro, thank you for this write up.

Please, is it possible to get this 3months visa on my own without using any agent?

If it's possible, do you know how I can process it, probably online or so. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 7:08am On Feb 26, 2020
Gundi:

Hello bro, thank you for this write up.

Please, is it possible to get this 3months visa on my own without using any agent?

If it's possible, do you know how I can process it, probably online or so. Thanks.

You can get your Visa through airline (emirate)

Or through bank App (zenith bank)

All these information are on the thread..

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gundi: 8:01am On Feb 26, 2020
FreebiesGRAM:

You can get your Visa through airline (emirate)

Or through bank App (zenith bank)

All these information are on the thread..

Okay bro, thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 11:09am On Feb 26, 2020
Please gurus, can someone who has a resident permit in UAE be able to access or go to other countries from UAE, if yes how would that be possible and what passport will he be using in cases like that.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 11:43am On Feb 26, 2020
osadestiny:
Please gurus, can someone who has a resident permit in UAE be able to access or go to other countries from UAE, if yes how would that be possible and what passport will he be using in cases like that.

Only if the Resident Permit Visa is done for you with your money from Nigeria. But if a company should do it for you, forget about traveling abroad because you must serve the company for two years. While is service, your passport will be cooling off in the strong room of the company that sponsor you because you can't have access to it.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2020
So it means that if that resident permit was done from Nigeria, he will be able to travel to Canada from uae? Without a visa since Emiratis can go to Canada freely?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2020
osadestiny:

Wise question...

There are categories of resident visas,
depending on the job title you have on your resident.

There are professional and casual residents... along side it salary account running same date monthly

If the salary on your resident/passport is greater than 4000 aed (#400k), then it assumed you are a professional like Engineer, lawyer, marketer,Doctor, Trading, Banker, other professions you know...

Salary like 2000 aed to 1000 aed will not take you to anywhere because jobs attach to those salaries are
Cleaner, salesman,brick Mason, officeboy, messenger, Security ( not security supervisors ), barman, cook, factory worker,artisans of any kind, potter, low key jobs...

Professionals can migrate to other countries but casuals can not...

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2020
osadestiny:
So it means that if that resident permit was done from Nigeria, he will be able to travel to Canada from uae? Without a visa since Emiratis can go to Canada freely?

Resident permit is not passport...

Those opportunities are mostly for passport holders which resident is just a card and power to stay...

But if you qualify for Canada and have requirements for it, why not...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2020
Thanks u baba
uchman:

Wise question...

There are categories of resident visas,
depending on the job title you have on your resident.

There are professional and casual residents... along side it salary account running same date monthly

If the salary on your resident/passport is greater than 4000 aed (#400k), then it assumed you are a professional like Engineer, lawyer, marketer,Doctor, Trading, Banker, other professions you know...

Salary like 2000 aed to 1000 aed will not take you to anywhere because jobs attach to those salaries are
Cleaner, salesman,brick Mason, officeboy, messenger, Security ( not security supervisors ), barman, cook, factory worker,artisans of any kind, potter, low key jobs...

Professionals can migrate to other countries but casuals can not...

(1) (2) (3) ... (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.