Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819398 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
osadestiny:
So it means that if that resident permit was done from Nigeria, he will be able to travel to Canada from uae? Without a visa since Emiratis can go to Canada freely?

I laughed at your question.

Stage1: Resident Permit Visa process will start from UAE as Work Permit where you will get Pre-approved Visa, then you take it to UAE embassy in Abuja for Visa Stamping on your passport. Check my post up for more details.

Stage 2: When you get to UAE, you will still do Medicals and biometrics for your Emirates ID plus documentation at Ministry of Labour here in UAE. It will take approximately 2 to 3 weeks.

Stage 3: Once your have gotten your Emirates ID and Resident Permit Stamped on your passport, you are free to look for work and settle down and start a new life in a new country.

UAE Resident Permit only allows you to travel to Georgia and Azerbaijan but you get their Visas at the Airport when you land in the two countries.

Traveling to Canada freely? You are joking! You do the normal process as it is being done in Nigeria but have a better chance to be given Canadian Visa once you can meet their requirements. Get a good professional job that you can earn 5000AED monthly, then you brighten your chances. At least you must have BSc and above to be classified as professional.

You already have a mindset of traveling to Canada without settling in UAE. You must be a joker!

My brother don't jump the gun. Settle down first then you plan your way to Canada with time.

Kind regards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Only if the Resident Permit Visa is done for you with your money from Nigeria. But if a company should do it for you, forget about traveling abroad because you must serve the company for two years. While is service, your passport will be cooling off in the strong room of the company that sponsor you because you can't have access to it.

Everything about this statement is wrong.

This is a public forum, let's always try to give accurate information.

Seizing employees passport is illegal but some company does it, mostly small companies though.

If you want to travel to another country from UAE , all you need to do is go to the HR of your company and get a letter called NOC (No Objection Certificate) the letter will state your job position, joining date, salary, the country you want to visit, purpose of visit, who will pay the bills etc, and they will address it to the country's embassy requesting them to issue you a visa.

Where the problem lies is your job position, salary and joining date. If your salary is below 4000aed, it will be difficult though not impossible to get a visa, because the embassy may think you want to run away. I can go on and on to explain this but I think this little explanation is enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2020
NONNYG:

Seizing employees passport is illegal but some company does it, mostly small companies though.

If you want to travel to another country from UAE , all you need to do is go to the HR of your company and get a letter called NOC (No Objection Certificate) the letter will state your job position, joining date, salary, the country you want to visit, purpose of visit, who will pay the bills etc, and they will address it to the country's embassy requesting them to issue you a visa.

Where the problem lies is your job position, salary and joining date. If your salary is below 4000aed, it will be difficult though not impossible to get a visa, because the embassy may think you want to run away. I can go on and on to explain this but I think this little explanation is enough.

It is truly ILLEGAL to collect passport, but you agreed in your response that it happens. It should not have been a problem but the attitude of Africans, particularly Nigerians make them do it. Nigerians will sign contract for two years when their employers have processed their two years Resident Permit for them, only to abscond after few months. Haven spent so much in the process, the employers are always at the receiving end. This makes the employers to use the ILLEGAL method to cage them from absconding.

NOC. When your employer sponsored your Resident Permit, you are permitted to apply for your annual leave to travel to your country of choice after one year. But if you sponsored your Resident Permit you are free to even leave upon one month notice. But very few Nigerians get jobs at top position with 4k Dirhams and above which makes traveling difficult.

Whichever way it is, if you are earning less than 4 to 5k Dirhams monthly, getting Visa to developed economies is extremely difficult except if someone who is rich or your company is sponsoring you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 2:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
So with what you are saying if that is been done, will they be issuing you the visa why you are still in the UAE or you have to go back to Nigeria to apply for that specific visa you wish to apply?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2020
osadestiny:
So with what you are saying if that is been done, will they be issuing you the visa why you are still in the UAE or you have to go back to Nigeria to apply for that specific visa you wish to apply?

If you start earning 4000aed,
My brother you will not think of running but building work experience.
Definitely better things will be ahead because country is sane.
That's why they pay such amount to professionals that will be willing to build career...

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 3:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
NONNYG:

On point...
No better way to put it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mosilar(m): 4:06pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Yes, you can extend it with your airline and pay extra charges. But you have to go to their office for extention.

But mind you, should it happen that you are unable to get job within the three months you must leave UAE before it expires. Or else, you will be on HEAVY FINE per day of your over stay. Except if you have money, you can do Visa Changing before three months expires, it will cost you so much.
I'm very grateful, thank you. I'm coming soon.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Arisukuni: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
NONNYG:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Arisukuni: 4:08pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ope4Christ:

It is truly ILLEGAL to collect passport, but you agreed in your response that it happens. It should not have been a problem but the attitude of Africans, particularly Nigerians make them do it. Nigerians will sign contract for two years when their employers have processed their two years Resident Permit for them, only to abscond after few months. Haven spent so much in the process, the employers are always at the receiving end. This makes the employers to use the ILLEGAL method to cage them from absconding.

NOC. When your employer sponsored your Resident Permit, you are permitted to apply for your annual leave to travel to your country of choice after one year. But if you sponsored your Resident Permit you are free to even leave upon one month notice. But very few Nigerians get jobs at top position with 4k Dirhams and above which makes traveling difficult.

Whichever way it is, if you are earning less than 4 to 5k Dirhams monthly, getting Visa to developed economies is extremely difficult except if someone who is rich or your company is sponsoring you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
@Ope4Christ, Baba ooo, you re doing well grin
I got my HND certificate and my Original NECO certificate, but couldn't get My ND certificate. So planned to Authenticate my HND certificate and NECO alone.
Hope that's ok brother?

Secondly, I have HSE Level 2 certificate, can I Authenticate it?

Thirdly, my passport is still with one particular embassy hoping to get it on Monday or Tuesday. So can I just go to MOE and MFA with my international passport photocopy. I don't have any other I D card expect work I D card

Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 3:46am On Feb 27, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:
@Ope4Christ, Baba ooo, you re doing well grin
I got my HND certificate and my Original NECO certificate, but couldn't get My ND certificate. So planned to Authenticate my HND certificate and NECO alone.
Hope that's ok brother?

Secondly, I have HSE Level 2 certificate, can I Authenticate it?

Thirdly, my passport is still with one particular embassy hoping to get it on Monday or Tuesday. So can I just go to MOE and MFA with my international passport photocopy. I don't have any other I D card expect work I D card

Thank you

I have given you the best information you need both on this platform and the authentication platform but you keep asking the same question without being ready to do the right thing.

1. You CAN'T authenticate HND certificate without ND certificate. Go and get your ND certificate.

2. You are free to take it along, if it is acceptable for authentication they will do it but if not, they won't.

3. Since you don't have recognised means of identification, you WON'T be attended to. Wait until your passport is out, then you go thereafter. Photocopy of passport is not acceptable.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odalonu12: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2020
Ope4Christ:

I have given you the best information you need both on this platform and the authentication platform but you keep asking the same question without being ready to do the right thing.

1. You CAN'T authenticate HND certificate without ND certificate. Go and get your ND certificate.

2. You are free to take it along, if it is acceptable for authentication they will do it but if not, they won't.

3. Since you don't have recognised means of identification, you WON'T be attended to. Wait until your passport is out, then you go thereafter. Photocopy of passport is not acceptable.
Can u please tell me what this authentication mean, is it that they will call ur school to k ow if u graduate there or u just pay money for them to put stamp on the result. Or tlwhat do they actually do.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 6:19am On Feb 27, 2020
odalonu12:

Can u please tell me what this authentication mean, is it that they will call ur school to k ow if u graduate there or u just pay money for them to put stamp on the result. Or tlwhat do they actually do.

Authentication is for Nigerian graduates who want to study or work abroad.
It depends on what purpose and country you are doing authentication for. But you need the following documents to be authenticated:

1. SSCE original, it is compulsory(plus N1200 WAEC card for verification).
2. BSc, MSc, PhD, ND, HND certificate.(any one that is applicable to you).
3. Eligibility letter, you will apply for it (N1000).

But if for the purpose of study, you will add:

4. Original transcript of records.
5. Three sets of photocopies of each document are required. If you are going to study abroad you will do additional sets of photocopies for admission because two from the three sets stated above are are going to be retained in the two ministries (MOE and MFA).

It is one step after the other. You will start with MOE (it takes 2 to 3 days depending on population) while MOF takes one day but you must be there by 9am. They close by 1pm and will not allow you in again. They don't do authentication on Fridays o.

Authentication cost N300 per page multiplied by the total number of pages you want to do. Plus some extra charges for application form (N450), remitars - for individual payments at the two ministries etc.

Go with your passport.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by odalonu12: 8:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Authentication is for Nigerian graduates who want to study or work abroad.
It depends on what purpose and country you are doing authentication for. But you need the following documents to be authenticated:

1. SSCE original, it is compulsory(plus N1200 WAEC card for verification).
2. BSc, MSc, PhD, ND, HND certificate.(any one that is applicable to you).
3. Eligibility letter, you will apply for it (N1000).

But if for the purpose of study, you will add:

4. Original transcript of records.
5. Three sets of photocopies of each document are required. If you are going to study abroad you will do additional sets of photocopies for admission because two from the three sets stated above are are going to be retained in the two ministries (MOE and MFA).

It is one step after the other. You will start with MOE (it takes 2 to 3 days depending on population) while MOF takes one day but you must be there by 9am. They close by 1pm and will not allow you in again. They don't do authentication on Fridays o.

Authentication cost N300 per page multiplied by the total number of pages you want to do. Plus some extra charges for application form (N450), remitars - for individual payments at the two ministries etc.

Go with your passport.

Best wishes.

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 9:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Please @Ope4christ

You mentioned one hospital, but I saw another hospital, how through is this
Garki Hospital
Tafawa Balewa Way, Area 3, Garki District, PMB 656, Garki Abuja
Price : #37,000

Nigerian-Turkish Nizamiye Hospital
Plot 133 sector S, Cadastral Zone, Life Camp, Abuja
Price: #73,000

After this Medical test, will someone do another one in Dubai again?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 10:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:
Please @Ope4christ

You mentioned one hospital, but I saw another hospital, how through is this
Garki Hospital
Tafawa Balewa Way, Area 3, Garki District, PMB 656, Garki Abuja
Price : #37,000

Nigerian-Turkish Nizamiye Hospital
Plot 133 sector S, Cadastral Zone, Life Camp, Abuja
Price: #73,000

After this Medical test, will someone do another one in Dubai again?

The services of Garki National Hospital, Abuja has been suspended while Nigerian-Turkish Nizamiye Hospital is the only one currently being used.

Yes, you will do another one in UAE again.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LiftedMan: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2020
You guys should consider Qatar. No be only UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tjcoded: 9:11am On Feb 28, 2020
Please how do I check if someone has ban on his visa? The overstay was only 5 days
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by charlesELIKIBA: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2020
i will be very brief guys.

last year june 2019 i got an employment visa from uae, i flew into the UAE and few days later the company folded up with my passport in their possession.

i did not do medicals, my visa was not stamped and i have no emirate ID.

The rest of my stay was trying to get my passport back from a company that had all its contacts switched off but the grace of God prevailed and my passport miraculously appeared back to me, by this time i had 1month and 1week overstay.

i want to all agencies trying to clear my name from labour, to immigration to all al weel and tasheel office you can think off ALL SO I COULD LEAVE LEGALLY AND RETURN LEGALLY.

All said and done i cleared everything and paid an extra 1800AED overstay. i asked if i could come back to the county, the immigaration man said if i liked to come back even tomorrow it is possible.

so i returned Nigeria with a loss of over 14,000AED.

fastforward to feb 2020, i applied for a 3 months visa and it came back denied(rejected)....i was in uttershock. it said my visa had being rejected for security reasons.

how could this be possible? i am stranded in Nigeria my peeps but for how long i do not know.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by charlesELIKIBA: 9:42am On Feb 28, 2020
tjcoded:
Please how do I check if someone has ban on his visa? The overstay was only 5 days

possibly he has a ban, read my story below
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chariisma: 9:57am On Feb 28, 2020
Please anyone coming to the UAE between now and 4th of March, to help bring some stuffs along. A token is involved. Kindly chat me up here if possible +971557087225. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tjcoded: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2020
Bro yours is an entirely different situation...I know someone that was deported last year July and he is back in Dubai since January
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 12:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chariisma:
Please anyone coming to the UAE between now and 4th of March, to help bring some stuffs along. A token is involved. Kindly chat me up here if possible +971557087225. Thanks
like what and what do you need because i will be coming in mid March,I am presently in Kaduna.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cece592(f): 12:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
باتتاتم

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.