Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (817684 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 8:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Visman:

That's not a problem.are u already in Dubai?
Not yet there bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 8:34am On Mar 03, 2020
vickifeanyi47:
Please to my brothers and sisters back in Niger. Please be mindful of agents. I came in on Sunday. My agent was suppose to pick me up at the airport but I waited for hours without seeing him. Finally he gave me direction on how to locate his fellow agents. Right now am looking for my way cos have just realized all the things have been hearing about agents. Those guys are nothing but Devil. Am just stranded in the middle of no where. Where do I start from now
Where do you intend staying now since you could not found him?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 9:23am On Mar 03, 2020
glowingflame7:

Why are you waiting for agent to pick you up at the airport despite reading this thread? Definitely, you'll look for agent to look for work for you, buy food for you and look for accommodation for you etc. You expose yourself to being used that way. Asides visa, I don't really see why anyone needs agent after reading this thread. Knowledge is power. Dubai that everything is clearly written everywhere is where you are stranded. Bro be sharp and ask questions from different people around you.
Though i am not in Dubai yet But i believe if you have been following this forum then you shouldn't be stranded in Dubai provided you with something that can sustain you for at least a month or two.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2020
glowingflame7:

Why are you waiting for agent to pick you up at the airport despite reading this thread? Definitely, you'll look for agent to look for work for you, buy food for you and look for accommodation for you etc. You expose yourself to being used that way. Asides visa, I don't really see why anyone needs agent after reading this thread. Knowledge is power. Dubai that everything is clearly written everywhere is where you are stranded. Bro be sharp and ask questions from different people around you.

1000000 Likes
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 10:24am On Mar 03, 2020
vickifeanyi47:
Please to my brothers and sisters back in Niger. Please be mindful of agents. I came in on Sunday. My agent was suppose to pick me up at the airport but I waited for hours without seeing him. Finally he gave me direction on how to locate his fellow agents. Right now am looking for my way cos have just realized all the things have been hearing about agents. Those guys are nothing but Devil. Am just stranded in the middle of no where. Where do I start from now
This is what happens when you put all your hope on agent.

I wish you all the best
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 10:42am On Mar 03, 2020
vickifeanyi47:

Going by your current situation which shows that you were never willing to adhere to strict warnings about the so called agents: why do you need us to help you when you threw away the LIFE JACKET (life saving information) we give regularly on this forum? Now you're at the middle of the ocean, how can we help you?

Well, you will have to meet your agent to solve your problem.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bimbaby1990(f): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2020
Please I need job ooo.... Am presently in UAE, Abu Dhabi precisely. Am seriously looking for job. This is my second week here. Any female available job apart from housemaid and prostitution please. I don't have money for another house rent and transportation .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gordus: 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
Bimbaby1990:
Please I need job ooo.... Am presently in UAE, Abu Dhabi precisely. Am seriously looking for job. This is my second week here. Any female available job apart from housemaid and prostitution please. I don't have money for another house rent and transportation .
Can you bring your CV to Dubai.
NOTE: I am not an agent and I don't need your money,just trying to help,the job is an housekeeping job in a five star hotel,only female needed for now.DM if you're interested

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by esefrancis: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pls I’m interested. I’m female and I’m currently in Dubai. Thanks boss.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by esefrancis: 6:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
gordus:
Can you bring your CV to Dubai.
NOTE: I am not an agent and I don't need your money,just trying to help,the job is an housekeeping job in a five star hotel,only female needed for now.DM if you're interested
Sir please I’m interested
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spartacus11(m): 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
My Case is different My case is different Yen yen yen yen

See where u case has landed u now

All the warnings dey have been sounded here

No we rather attack the Messenger

I'm different yen yen yen

Oga wake up. If u have any money on u, u better look for contacts on this thread for those who can help u with bed space.

If u are short of cash u better look for someone over here in Nigeria who can book u an hotel online and pay for some few days till u sort urself out

U have options.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 8:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
My good people on ground in Dubai.
Please let me put this forward in advance.
I will be touching down in Dubai on Monday 16th March 2020 hopefully;
Who has bed space available?
I will also need anybody who is willing to help me loot out for job.
I have ND and HND in accounting,
I will be going to Abuja before this weekend to have them authenticated.
Expecting positive response from the good people of this forum on ground in Dubai.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
vickifeanyi47:

It's not news thats how fellow nigeria are to their fellow Nigeria's ,,
Don't stop the good in your heart because of a confuse fellow ,,God be with you

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Semose: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
Good day... Pls I urgently need a job... My visa will be expiring in a week time.. Iv not been able to secure a job... Currently in ajman... Na only Filipinos and Indians there are looking for here

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
Semose:
Good day... Pls I urgently need a job... My visa will be expiring in a week time.. Iv not been able to secure a job... Currently in ajman... Na only Filipinos and Indians there are looking for here

That is my problem with UAE, employers there always give preference to Indians and Filipinos, shiit is hot for naija guys in UAE men.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 11:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=Visman post=87142380]My good people on ground in Dubai.
I will be going to Abuja before this weekend to have them authenticated
Expecting positive response from the good
people of this forum on ground in Dubai.[/quote
That’s nice bro , good luck
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 2:10am On Mar 04, 2020
Semose:

My brother I sympathize with you on your current situation but you need to face reality and take appropriate action before the expiration of your visa. I will give you two suggestions:

1. While you have one week left on your visa, you will have to plan for visa change immediately.

2. It is wise for you to activate your return ticket now and go back to Nigeria honourably to avoid the wrath of UAE laws.

Should the visa expires while you are still in UAE, is dangerous!

The current reality shows the following:

1. There are fewer jobs available these days than before.
2. The employers are now being selective which more often than not does not favour Nigerians.
3. Too many people are coming into the country without proper plans on how to succeed in UAE, thereby leading to catastrophic failure.

Some people are going about with expired visas, running away at the sight of police and not ready to return to Nigeria because of shame. Should they be caught by the police, it will land them in jail for a particular duration before being deported to Nigeria.

For those who are planning to come in, be wise and do the necessary planning before coming.

All the best.

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 2:13am On Mar 04, 2020
Visman:
My good people on ground in Dubai.
I will be going to Abuja before this weekend to have them authenticated.
Expecting positive response from the good people of this forum on ground in Dubai.

Congratulations in advance to you.

I can arrange bed space for you when you land in Abu Hail area of Dubai or Al Nadah in Shajar. Be prepared for at least two months to feed yourself and take care of your bed space.

With regards to job, you may have to find available job for now before getting your accounting job. Although, we have many vacancies for accountants but you must have good knowledge of Tally and other accounting packages. They are necessary here.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 5:45am On Mar 04, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Congratulations in advance to you.

I can arrange bed space for you when you land in Abu Hail area of Dubai or Al Nadah in Shajar. Be prepared for at least two months to feed yourself and take care of your bed space.

With regards to job, you may have to find available job for now before getting your accounting job. Although, we have many vacancies for accountants but you must have good knowledge of Tally and other accounting packages. They are necessary here.

All the best.
Thanks bro,
For the bed space i will definitely contact you but hope it's affordable?
And yea i will try and arrange for what can sustain me for at least 2months while hunting for job,and i am not even particular about accounting job but any fair paying job can serve sir.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prinzcharminn(m): 7:56am On Mar 04, 2020
Visman:

Yea, it's 3months tourist Visa and i paid 220k i am presently processing my flight ticket
I got to Dubai 3 days ago... I did mine 210k ... flight was airpeace 211k.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by prinzcharminn(m): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2020
Good morning everyone, I am in Dubai already, Sharjah precisely, I came in 3 days ago... Please I need work urgently. I have knowledge of quality control, water and breveages, logistics, supply chain, sales, online marketing, fashion sales etc .. Please if you can help I will be grateful.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dblock89: 8:12am On Mar 04, 2020
Good morning everyone here please ope4christ and the other genuine guys here and I want to say thanks so much for the information here, please I want to ask few questions because currently I'm serving and in few months time I will be done and I want to start my hustle in Dubai for now since I can't afford Europe country maybe later in the future basically to continue my studies
My plan is to come with employment/work visa and have met two agents who told me 1.5m because I don't wanna come with 90 days visa so that I can change my job since work visa come with residency permit as well, my question now is considering the fact that you based in that place do you think I can find a paying job to start my life over there cos I don't see my future in this country
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 8:26am On Mar 04, 2020
prinzcharminn:

I got to Dubai 3 days ago... I did mine 210k ... flight was airpeace 211k.
Wow congrats guy.
My flight is Egypt Air
The same guy that handled my visa just booked the flight for me at 216k
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sicily4u: 8:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Dblock89:
Good morning everyone here please ope4christ and the other genuine guys here and I want to say thanks so much for the information here, please I want to ask few questions because currently I'm serving and in few months time I will be done and I want to start my hustle in Dubai for now since I can't afford Europe country maybe later in the future basically to continue my studies
My plan is to come with employment/work visa and have met two agents who told me 1.5m because I don't wanna come with 90 days visa so that I can change my job since work visa come with residency permit as well, my question now is considering the fact that you based in that place do you think I can find a paying job to start my life over there cos I don't see my future in this country

Hmmm 1.5m for just audio employment visa, I will advise u use 500k and come with 3months visa if u must come atleast u have 1m left

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by diara21(m): 8:34am On Mar 04, 2020
Dblock89:
Bro though am not yet in UAE but please be careful when it comes to UAE direct employment am talking from experience.. Na so one bastard collect down payment of 178k, apart from close to 50k way I use do attestation for UAE embassy for naija.,up till now visa never come out na story the idiot de story me and na person way I know wella for here for naija before him go UAE.... Please be very very careful with direct employment...unless you ain't paying any down payment to the agent you can go ahead but if you are paying down payment bros be very careful.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 8:43am On Mar 04, 2020
Dblock89:
1.5m bro?
Haba!
I was even offered 550k for direct employment Visa but i rejected it and opted for 90days Visa instead because 500k will do for both Visa and flight ticket then i can now use what is left for my upkeep and job hunt.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hardex10: 9:10am On Mar 04, 2020
Good morning sir,what about republic of Benin citizen chance to get job in UAE pls
babakb:

That is my problem with UAE, employers there always give preference to Indians and Filipinos, shiit is hot for naija guys in UAE men.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dblock89: 9:19am On Mar 04, 2020
sicily4u:

Hmmm 1.5m for just audio employment visa, I will advise u use 500k and come with 3months visa if u must come atleast u have 1m left
Okay thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dblock89: 9:21am On Mar 04, 2020
diara21:

Bro though am not yet in UAE but please be careful when it comes to UAE direct employment am talking from experience.. Na so one bastard collect down payment of 178k, apart from close to 50k way I use do attestation for UAE embassy for naija.,up till now visa never come out na story the idiot de story me and na person way I know wella for here for naija before him go UAE.... Please be very very careful with direct employment...unless you ain't paying any down payment to the agent you can go ahead but if you are paying down payment bros be very careful.
Wow thanks so much for this input

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dblock89: 9:27am On Mar 04, 2020
Visman:

1.5m bro?
Haba!
I was even offered 550k for direct employment Visa but i rejected it and opted for 90days Visa instead because 500k will do for both Visa and flight ticket then i can now use what is left for my upkeep and job hunt.
Thanks so much for the information I really appreciate
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2020
Are all direct employment scam or audio? I have seen people here working here in Dubai and they said they got the job directly from Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.