Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,434 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (817899 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 2:52am On Mar 11, 2020
justwise:

That is not factual, you are just making things up

You re right oh, just imagine how will north Africa or Asian countries recognise South Africa than There own category of country?
Have you forgotten that All north Africa country working days na like Dubai?
So make Christian plenty pass the whole Dubai , na still Muslim country .

And no religion on earth respect themselves than Muslim , though am a Christian

Forget making things up, my brother no Muslim countries will recognise non religious country or higher rate Christan country and criminality than there own well organised and law abiding country .
Don't joke with Muslim. All my life is in kanfacha, Jos, Gombe and Jebba. So when I talk about how Muslim do there things, am talking from experience.

I can enter SA and decided not to come back and start doing anything.
Well do that in Dubai or start selling drugs like the way south Africa country is .
I believe you know what will happen

I am hundred percent sure that Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, India, etc rate Dubai higher than yeye drug country SA.
Infact I rather go to North Africa like Eygpt, Tunisia or Dubai 10times to disvirgin my passport than nononse SA.

Lastly every country is honoured, I meet with a swidish woman who was rejected of Nigeria tourist visa 3 times. I asked her my country reject you? I swear if they tell me Nigeria can reject foreign people visa, I will say no

My in-law American citizen was rejected Nigeria visa, but later try again got just 1 week.
A prophet is not been honoured in his house, you been used to Dubai makes you think Dubai stamp is useless like that?
I bet you, live in SA for 1year too. you will be talking about SA too like this

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 6:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Good morning house.

I think it is most noble for us to stop this argument about whether UAE or SA Tourist Visa is more tenable in getting visas to developed economies like USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia etc.

I like to express my sincere concern that the process of application for visa is the same but could favour some people more than the other even if they all submit EXACTLY THE SAME DOCUMENTS. I have seen a security officer in a private company (with less than N500k in his account and virgin passport) getting USA visa while a manager in big company (with multi-million Naira in his account and European travel history) being denied.

There are psychological questions that would be asked during interview process and if you fail, you will surely be denied, but if you pass you will be granted. What about the mood of the Visa Officer? If he/she is happy you might get it but if not you might be denied. What about applicant's boldness and ability to answer questions without fear. So many other factors.

UAE and SA Tourist Visas definitely count as travel history but you can't determine which is better. If you think SA is good for you, go for it and if you prefer UAE it is also beautiful.

Let us not derail this thread. This is my humble submission.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 6:54am On Mar 11, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

You re right oh, just imagine how will north Africa or Asian countries recognise South Africa than There own category of country?
Have you forgotten that All north Africa country working days na like Dubai?
So make Christian plenty pass the whole Dubai , na still Muslim country .

And no religion on earth respect themselves than Muslim , though am a Christian

Forget making things up, my brother no Muslim countries will recognise non religious country or higher rate Christan country and criminality than there own well organised and law abiding country .
Don't joke with Muslim. All my life is in kanfacha, Jos, Gombe and Jebba. So when I talk about how Muslim do there things, am talking from experience.

I can enter SA and decided not to come back and start doing anything.
Well do that in Dubai or start selling drugs like the way south Africa country is .
I believe you know what will happen

I am hundred percent sure that Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, India, etc rate Dubai higher than yeye drug country SA.
Infact I rather go to North Africa like Eygpt, Tunisia or Dubai 10times to disvirgin my passport than nononse SA.

Lastly every country is honoured, I meet with a swidish woman who was rejected of Nigeria tourist visa 3 times. I asked her my country reject you? I swear if they tell me Nigeria can reject foreign people visa, I will say no

My in-law American citizen was rejected Nigeria visa, but later try again got just 1 week.
A prophet is not been honoured in his house, you been used to Dubai makes you think Dubai stamp is useless like that?
I bet you, live in SA for 1year too. you will be talking about SA too like this

Dude are you on cheap substance? Did you realise that I wasn't referring to your muslin countries or North African countries? I specifically highlighted section you talked about schengen country but you went on writing this monologue about nothing..strange

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 7:48am On Mar 11, 2020
Hmmmmm UAE we have come since Feb 1 , you need to understand this country very well.

Please bring enough cash for transportation wakawaka.

If you are close to sharjah, there is a place of printing for 50copies for 3.50AED.

I have been printing cv for 1aed/page.

No matter your experience pls, structure your cv to just one page, without uae experience.

For CV edit.. If you are close, i can do it for free.

Snap corporate pictures to attach to your cv (well doesn't really matter).

Be strong in the lord because the journey is not for the weak.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Hello people, please I want to process a tourist visa to Dubai for 8 days holiday.
I found out that my zenith bank mobile app has provision to apply for Dubai visa.
Has anyone tried using that medium? Does it work?

Do I need to book a hotel and flight before I can apply? Or I can always apply and make those provisions later?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nzube89(m): 10:36am On Mar 11, 2020
sicily4u:

I knew that already, why would they recognize south Africa visa more than dubai ?
Dubai Visa is mostly non appearance Visa but South Africa you submit the necessary documents and they will scrutinize you before approving your Visa .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:10am On Mar 11, 2020
justwise:

Dude are you on cheap substance? Did you realise that I wasn't referring to your muslin countries or North African countries? I specifically highlighted section you talked about schengen country but you went on writing this monologue about nothing..strange

Please mind your affermation,
However, believe is opinion Sha. Even millionaire are been rejected at embassy.
Like someone earlier says, which I concur.
What works for Mr A might not work for Mr B.
Case closed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2020
Timtim8989:
Hmmmmm UAE we have come since Feb 1 , you need to understand this country very well.

Please bring enough cash for transportation wakawaka.

If you are close to sharjah, there is a place of printing for 50copies for 3.50AED.

I have been printing cv for 1aed/page.

No matter your experience pls, structure your cv to just one page, without uae experience.

For CV edit.. If you are close, i can do it for free.

Snap corporate pictures to attach to your cv (well doesn't really matter).

Be strong in the lord because the journey is not for the weak.

It is well brother, thanks for the information
It will surely end with praise

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gloriaunobi(f): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2020
You people should help me out oooo.
If I get 3 months tourist visa online through an agent who is in Dubai, do I need to still visit UAE embassy here in Nigeria for biometric and other things concerning the visa Or I should head straight to Airport then book for flight?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 11:31am On Mar 11, 2020
gloriaunobi:
If I get 3 months tourist visa online through an agent who is in Dubai, do I need to still visit UAE embassy here in Nigeria for biometric and other things concerning the visa Or I should head straight to Airport then book for flight?

according to the words of guru here
No, you don't have to visit UAE embassy in Abuja.
Only if you re going for study or work , then you must go to Abuja for biometric

However if you re going for job
Like Ope4Christ always luminate

1. Make sure you Authenticate your certificate
2. Make sure you do Hepatitis B C , HIV and staphylococcus test before you travel oh
3. Hold like 3months accommodation for hand 150k incase of unforeseen circumstances
4. Hold 3months feeding and transport for hand

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by gloriaunobi(f): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Only if you re going for study or work , then you must go to Abuja for biometric

2. Make sure you do Hepatitis B C , HIV and staphylococcus test before you travel oh
3. Hold like 3months accommodation for hand 150k incase of unforeseen circumstances

Best of luck
Thank you bros, I have done medical check . We're going for job sha and I have attest my documents at all the concerned ministried and embassy but my friend HND certificate is not ready but ND certificate and HND statement of Result are ready..will they attest and authenticate the statement of Result for her?
I appreciate your response

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Thank you bros, I have done medical check . We're going for job sha and I have attest my documents at all the concerned ministried and embassy but my friend HND certificate is not ready but ND certificate and HND statement of Result are ready..will they attest and authenticate the statement of Result for her?
I appreciate your response

Let him just do only ND certificate
They will not authenticate HND Testimonial for him.
Let him do ND for now

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

Best of luck

It is TUBERCULOSIS not staphylococcus aureus.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hello people, please I want to process a tourist visa to Dubai for 8 days holiday.
I found out that my zenith bank mobile app has provision to apply for Dubai visa.

Do I need to book a hotel and flight before I can apply? Or I can always apply and make those provisions later?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dija15: 1:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please is job searching in Abu Dhabi advisable?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 1:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ope4Christ:

It is TUBERCULOSIS not staphylococcus aureus.
Ok boss, I thought it was staphylococcus aureus
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
cucumbar:

Let me help you while my boss here @justwise and Ope4Christ correct me.

First don't use bank if you want to come here for work , because bank will fine you 1500AED. Because the aggrement with UAE is that you must come back. But since it 8days , I guess it either for vacation or traveling history

However, I will advice you to go ahead with bank. Go to Zenith bank , let them help you out. Since it not for you coming to look for work

Secondly, you don't need to book flight or accommodation, just hold money for hotel , which you can get either through book.com, you can book payment on arrival
And hold BTA $500 minimum incase of the immigration officer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 2:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
OlakunmiSMELTD:

2. Make sure you do Hepatitis B C , HIV and TUBERCULOSIS test before you travel oh

Best of luck

Sorry for misinformation
Not staphylococcus
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 4:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dija15:

It depends on what you want, qualification and experience?

Jobs are not readily available in UAE like before. Hundreds of Nigerians keep coming in without proper investigation and planning hence, are stranded. You need to know what is obtainable in UAE now so that you will not be stranded.

Start reading from page one of this thread, you will get vital information.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Olakunlemi080: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please who know any training institution in Dubai doing promo for Naboch IGC.

Please I need this information it very urgent
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tjshaw: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Good evening good people, please what does it take to process my visa to come work and live in Dubai?? Please I’m a novice at this. Can I do it on my own or with a travel agent here in Nigeria??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by IDRIS92(m): 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Use "wakanow" app or Google the address of Airpeace, Egypt air, Ethiopia air etc then you go there to book your ticket.

Airpeace will land in Shajar but there is bus that will take you to Dubai.

TNKS I PURCHASE IT TODAY AS WAKANAW .. #202.158

PLS ANY ONE GOING TO DUBIA ON 23 SHOULD HOOK IP

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ebuka10box(m): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
Please I want to relocate to uae,though my main aim is job hunting. How do I go about it ?even if it's 3months Visa I don't mind
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 10:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
ebuka10box:
Please I want to relocate to uae,though my main aim is job hunting. How do I go about it ?even if it's 3months Visa I don't mind

Read first page of the thread.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 1:35am On Mar 12, 2020
IDRIS92:

TNKS I PURCHASE IT TODAY AS WAKANAW .. #202.158

PLS ANY ONE GOING TO DUBIA ON 23 SHOULD HOOK IP

You are welcome. You are very luck to have gotten it at that price.

Wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 5:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Dija15:

A quick one... Visit Adnoc HQ at Abu Dhabi.
Job search is not restricted to a location but seems Dubai is the main hub of job seekers.

Don't relent!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 5:19am On Mar 12, 2020
Olakunlemi080:
Please who know any training institution in Dubai doing promo for Naboch IGC.

Please I need this information it very urgent

Ok
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 5:22am On Mar 12, 2020
Tjshaw:
Good evening good people, please what does it take to process my visa to come work and live in Dubai?? Please I’m a novice at this. Can I do it on my own or with a travel agent here in Nigeria??

Follow the first page... Ask questions again.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 5:26am On Mar 12, 2020
It breaks my heart that some of the people i met here didn't know about this page and lot of information have eluded them.
A friend just sent his certificates home for attestation after i explained all to him.
Please, follow up information here to prepare you for this journey.

All is well...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 5:28am On Mar 12, 2020
gloriaunobi:

Just your visa printout... No need of going to Abuja.
Flight bookings
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 5:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Ope4Christ:

You need Certificate authentication.

It is a good thing that you are getting interview call ups, it is normal for them to stop responding since you are still in Nigeria. You are free to try your luck with 3-months visa but must be prepared to face the challenges ahead, majorly financially.

All the best.
Majorly Financially...... Let this ring!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 5:40am On Mar 12, 2020
Blessedmum:
Good morning all, please does anyone have an idea of any vacant bedspace around Deria. The number of occupants should be btw 2-4 people in the room please. If you know of any kindly help out.

�����������
If possible just get yourself a room otherwise

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.