Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,724 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (817982 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
hardex10:
Pls brother I have republic of Benin passport and I want to come to Dubai for hustle I know about tiles setter small not professional is it easy for me to get job quick sir

If you can speak Hindi.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by hardex10: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
I can't speak Hindi
glowingflame7:

If you can speak Hindi.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
The decision does not apply to persons who have already got visas before the effective date.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Visman(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2020
This is the latest development.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
Please my people using Turkish airline to Dubai , do I need a Turkish transit visa in order to pass the airport?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2020
What about employment Visa which is under processing, is it affected too?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by GREGORIAN(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ignore him...it's only agents that talk like that..so you will pay them 2 years residents for 1.5 million without hearing a word from them...ignore anyone advicing you not to do your tin...wen u get to UAE rugged your way..if you can't too..no shaking...
Visman:

Inasmuch as there is sense in ur advice,my question for u is that Why are u in UAE? If u started from scratch and now u are reaping the reward for being patience why are u discouraging others who want to follow the same path?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rexnegro(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2020
NONNYG:

The decision does not apply to persons who have already got visas before the effective date.
okay cos I just got my UAE visa today , so I can buy my flight ticket and fly down to UAE right ? thanks for your reply in advance
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 12:00am On Mar 15, 2020
Rexnegro:
okay cos I just got my UAE visa today , so I can buy my flight ticket and fly down to UAE right ? thanks for your reply in advance

I'd advise you wait a little while until this corona thing comes down. Policies are flying and changing by the day. Currently flights are banned to and from some countries, it can reach any country turn tomorrow if corona is not abated. Also, I'm not sure companies are currently employing. Companies that are sending staff on compulsory leave. Gatherings are being discouraged, halls closed, schools closed, mosques and churches closed, flights postponed, events suspended till month end. It's advice sha because one thing I've come to realise is you can't stop someone who is bent on coming. You can at least hope with them.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rexnegro(m): 12:13am On Mar 15, 2020
glowingflame7:

I'd advise you wait a little while until this corona thing comes down. Policies are flying and changing by the day. Currently flights are banned to and from some countries, it can reach any country turn tomorrow if corona is not abated. Also, I'm not sure companies are currently employing. Companies that are sending staff on compulsory leave. Gatherings are being discouraged, halls closed, schools closed, mosques and churches closed, flights postponed, events suspended till month end. It's advice sha because one thing I've come to realise is you can't stop someone who is bent on coming. You can at least hope with them.
well thanks for your advise but won't mind Infact I did appreciate more if you can tell me what to do cos at first myself I tot of this Corona matter , don't know if UAE allows flights in and out of it. at the moment I am yet to start making preparations. so for now I am just trying to gather as many information as I can. so bro help with any info you know that can help me and others at the moment with Dubai visa. thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 1:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Rexnegro:

well thanks for your advise but won't mind Infact I did appreciate more if you can tell me what to do cos at first myself I tot of this Corona matter , don't know if UAE allows flights in and out of it. at the moment I am yet to start making preparations. so for now I am just trying to gather as many information as I can. so bro help with any info you know that can help me and others at the moment with Dubai visa. thanks

There's temporary suspension for issuance of all entry visas starting from 17th, except the person is holding a diplomatic passport. In other words, they'll stop issuing visit visas starting from 17th Tuesday. Those who have been issued visa before Tuesday are allowed. Visa is one thing, flight is another thing. Flights are still on going, at least Nigeria is not among the banned countries. Banned flights are to and from Turkey, Syria and Iraq. The situations are very dynamic at the moment.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Rexnegro(m): 1:31am On Mar 15, 2020
Thanks bro for sharing
glowingflame7:

There's temporary suspension for issuance of all entry visas starting from 17th, except the person is holding a diplomatic passport. In other words, they'll stop issuing visit visas starting from 17th Tuesday. Those who have been issued visa before Tuesday are allowed. Visa is one thing, flight is another thing. Flights are still on going, at least Nigeria is not among the banned countries. Banned flights are to and from Turkey, Syria and Iraq. The situations are very dynamic at the moment.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 3:57am On Mar 15, 2020
Rexnegro:
Things are very complicated now, companies are forcing staff to go on unpaid leave cos business is going down, I doubt if they'd are hiring now, many tourist center have been closed, Ramadan is around the corner

You have 60 days grace period to stay in 9ja from the day your visa was issued. I will advice you to wait

But if you really want to come now, then you need to fly in ASAP

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ejikemichael: 5:33am On Mar 15, 2020
You paid 3 months visa for 220k

Omg what 130-140k will do.

I think a verified someone needs to start running visa on here.

Someone is here in me apartment paid 300k for 3months visa too..

It breaks my heart honestly, i love money not ripping off my own people.

Please bro can you give me details of how to process 3months visa or any advice how to go about it. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2020
ejikemichael:

Please bro can you give me details of how to process 3months visa or any advice how to go about it. Thanks

No more Visa for now...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by FreebiesGRAM: 8:27am On Mar 15, 2020
NONNYG:

This could actually be a blessing in disguise.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Stewart883(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2020
All those wanting to go to Dubai.....Use this opportunity to stay back in your country and develop it. No more visa for now!!!!! Coronavirus is real!!!!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ernesthugo(m): 10:55am On Mar 15, 2020
ejikemichael:

You paid 3 months visa for 220k

Omg what 130-140k will do.

I think a verified someone needs to start running visa on here.

Someone is here in me apartment paid 300k for 3months visa too..

It breaks my heart honestly, i love money not ripping off my own people.

I paid 400k
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ernesthugo(m): 11:00am On Mar 15, 2020
travelaunz:
Does NEBOSH/Health Safety certification guarantee job in UAE? Thanks everyone
no
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ernesthugo(m): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Topshow4real:
I'm here to tell those who intend coming to Dubai the plain truth.

See, if you plan coming to UAE to search for jobs, just have it in mind that you've got about 95% chance of returning home after 3months without getting a job or invitation for interview at all. Professionals might have good chance of getting jobs, I don't know about that. It's risky coming here with your attested certificate without any skill or UAE experience to search for jobs. It's like staking VERY BIG on East Thurrock or York city to beat Liverpool 3-0 correct score, you know what I mean. It's possible, but the chance is very slim.

My advice:

Coming to the UAE with a 3months visa for job hunting, will cost you nothing less than N1million (visa, attestation, flight ticket, accommodation in uae for 3months, feeding, and transport fee for job hunting EXCLUDING Agents and other 419 fees, if you're not wise or too desperate). Use that money to invest into any business. You don't need to start Big. Start small and watch your business grow. And if you already have a business, don't sell your business or quit your job because one stupid agent is promising you a job that would pay you 500k monthly in Dubai. Use that money to expand your business. If you must travel, consider Canada through Express Entry.

For a moment, ask yourself why those who came here to make enquires about certificate authentication or confirmation of their visas, refuse to come back here to share their testimony/experience after they got to the UAE. They are either stranded or have returned home without a job.

So think!

Bye bye.

***Ghost mode activated again.
THIS IS THE TRUTH
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by evralg(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2020

Av got my Uae visa last week, and I have already booked tickets turkish airline, will leave nigeria by Thursday 19 and arrive Dubai by sarturday, pls whats your advise for me bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by osadestiny: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2020
If someone is going to Dubai through Turkish airline do he still needs to do a Turkish transit visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by OlakunmiSMELTD: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2020
I will advice anyone who is about to apply for visa to have patience for now, reason is that.

I was in pain that my European study visa was rejected .
But I came to realise that God has plan for everyone

My friends that went now are not doing anything.
School close, work close
But that will not stop them from eating and paying house rent.

Minimum house rent 250euro
Feeding minimum 100euro , where I for get 320k monthly without working?

And that applies to Dubai now
Let use this opportunity to do our Authentication
Hustle and small small
Prepare
Once the coronavirus is over and Dubai open back there visa.
Apply for your visa and leave ASAP

But don't make mistakes of going now that Company, schools and organisations are closing.
You will just end up spending without work till visa expires.

Not everything is Village people
Sometimes it our ignorance

Best of luck

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wizzyrainy(m): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
glowingflame7:

If you can speak Hindi.
You have a better chance of getting job. I have a job for you when you come. Just contact me when you arrive. I'm not an agent. I will only help you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by evralg(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2020
osadestiny:
If someone is going to Dubai through Turkish airline do he still needs to do a Turkish transit visa?

No, u dont need transit visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by wizzyrainy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2020
You go come be that. No two ways. But for now, flights are not traveling
evralg:

Av got my Uae visa last week, and I have already booked tickets turkish airline, will leave nigeria by Thursday 19 and arrive Dubai by sarturday, pls whats your advise for me bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwammy5000(m): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2020
Pls house i need a reliable cargo person. I nneed to send some things to Nigeria. The good is in deira.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mzabikemi: 4:10pm On Mar 15, 2020
You can check out Dubai cargo in Deira too he actually helps me with my goods.. his office is near deira park hotel. If it's ok to paste the address here and phone no I will def do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mzabikemi: 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2020
Please house someone got ticket ahead for his 3months Visa he actually saw it cheaper and made reservations and is meant to travel in 2weeks but with the new development he was hoping to get his Visa tomorrow before the new changes please can he still do that since it comes out in 24hours as I dont know if his ticket can be changed.
I await a quick response.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by skoles007(m): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
wizzyrainy:

You have a better chance of getting job. I have a job for you when you come. Just contact me when you arrive. I'm not an agent. I will only help you.

Boss, pls i'm planning to come also by June. Pls, help a brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.