Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,872 members, 7,806,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (818783 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by oluayebenz: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Taofeekdboy:

I wanted to ask as well, why won't other Africans hate us, it is solely because we are using our dubious and criminal activities to affect them because they see Africans as bad people and Nigeria which suppose to be the role model for African countries is the head quarter of corruption. We keep saying if government is good, we shouldn't be here, UK, USA, Canada and many developed countries are here working as well, is their country not good.. I hate seeing it every time when people try to justify their actions because of the government, there are countries as well like Nigerians where the citizens behave very well whenever they go. UAE does not favor Africans as we all know but we keep making it worse, for the past weeks, Nigerians has been in crime section of the UAE media, we need to stop all this quick money syndrome, the quest to make money quickly will always lead to this criminal activities. Las Las we all suffer for it. Let's keep justifying their criminal acts.

You said my mind brother....

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ebecode(m): 8:30am On Aug 18, 2020
Another 3 months grace

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Donbern: 12:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
UAE immigration is still rejecting visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2020
ebecode:
Another 3 months grace

This information is for those with all types of RESIDENT PERMITS and those with Tourist Visas which expired before March 1st, 2020. It does not affect those whose TOURIST VISAS expired after March 1st, 2020.

Expired Tourist Visa holders after March 1st, 2020 must leave by 10th of September, 2020 except there is extension of the amnesty.

Thanks

https://amp-thenational-ae.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/amp.thenational.ae/uae/government/coronavirus-uae-extends-amnesty-for-those-in-the-country-with-expired-visas-1.1064593
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Donbern: 3:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
This is just irrelevant. Let them open the Nigerian portal let the legit ones Renew there employment visas and those whose employment visa application is pending.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by 4Justice: 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2020
There is a new Sheriff in town.

Walk into the MOE gate, you will be greeted by security men, and be given number then directed to a guy that sells O'level scratch card @#1,000.
(You can buy from outside jare).
Note, that number given was as useless as P in psychology.

Take the lift(Yes, the lift is functioning now) to the 8th floor, ask for attestation room. Then the process and waka waka will start:

Step 1:
An official will address everyone at the waiting area, and she will check your documents, and source of identity individually, after direct you one after the other to another room to obtain a form for #200.

On that form, you will fill your bio and educational data, and the purpose of your attestation/evaluation. Also, the woman will write your charge based on the number of the document you want to attest on the form. At the rate of #300/page for attestation.
And you will fill a register.

Step 2:

You can use either 4th or ground floor photocopy and internet services to generate remita for your attestation payments.
Charge #450, might change though according to the Cybercafe you used.

After, you will take the print out for confirmation at 2nd floor. A room called COP or so. Then do 3 copies of the signed remita payment receipt and take it to the revenue office for the ministry receipt. Located at right-wing of the ground floor.

You should print out your O'level results with the O'level scratch card pin, also you will write the card details on the form, and attached a passport.

Make 3 copies of each of your documents.

Step3: Go back to the office, and the women will assist you to arrange and submit it.

You will be asked to wait, and you will get your attested document same day (before 2pm self)

For eligibility letter, you will apply after you have gotten your attested document and go the next day for it.

The new Head had really restore sanity to that department.

Do not use agent, the evil is more than the good.

Also, do not fall victim to those policemen turned agent at MOFA. Don't patronize them. Ask to see officials in charge. The officials will attend to you.

#Peace

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
Q: What happens to tourist visas that were issued before the Covid-19 crisis?

A: This involves a partnership between the GDRFA and travel agencies to find the right solution whether that is to reschedule flights to a later date or book different tourist packages. Either way, we are optimistic that the flow of tourism will increase.

To me, the government answer looks meaningless, but maybe it brings hope for some sha.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
I believe visa ish gradually getting better with annoucement of Nigeria airport reopening date.
Stranded in Nigeria and my residency Visa expired in May, I checked ICA permit status and it showed I'm ok to return. Getting set to return once Nigeria opens airspace with their approved guidelines.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lamex20(m): 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2020
Uwaiwe:
I believe visa ish gradually getting better with annoucement of Nigeria airport reopening date.
Stranded in Nigeria and my residency Visa expired in May, I checked ICA permit status and it showed I'm ok to return. Getting set to return once Nigeria opens airspace with their approved guidelines.

I just taya for nigerian upon how dey warn u to stay away from UAE. Mayb u think say na Child play

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2020
lamex20:

I just taya for nigerian upon how dey warn u to stay away from UAE. Mayb u think say na Child play

He has a good chance to get job before the end of the grace period since he is already a Resident Permit holder. The current situation affect those on Tourist Visa with intention to do Visa Change or convert to Work/Resident Permit. Although, some companies(not all) are not willing to employ Nigerians even with UAE Resident's Permit.

Since UAE government's portal has granted him approval, he can come.

He is enjoying amnesty granted to those whose Resident Permit expired after March 1st, 2020. The grace period runs till November 17th, 2020, and must renew it before then.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2020
lamex20:

Young man relax stop reasoning like a mediocre. It's not all Nigerians in UAE are criminals. We have Nigerians working as Expats like our Europeans and American counterparts in UAE.

I have a steady job in UAE and my company has been waiting for me to return.

For your information, Nigerians are Engineers and Managers in Oil sectors both in Jebel Ali FTZ Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Not all Nigerians in Dubai are doing meagre jobs. Get your facts before tarnishing our Image.

17 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 6:27pm On Aug 23, 2020
Uwaiwe:

Young man relax stop reasoning like a mediocre. It's not all Nigerians in UAE are criminals. We have Nigerians working as Expats like our Europeans and American counterparts in UAE.

For your information, Nigerians are Engineers and Managers in Oil sectors both in Jebel Ali FTZ Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Not all Nigerians in Dubai are doing meagre jobs. Get your facts before tarnishing our Image.

Right

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lamex20(m): 11:12pm On Aug 23, 2020
Uwaiwe:

Point of correction I never said every nigeria in UAE are criminals. Am only advising despite d fact that people nos there is no job for nigerian over there, they still wish to go. So don't get my point or opinion wrong.. "Not all nigerians are Criminals"

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 1:01am On Aug 24, 2020
lamex20:

Point of correction I never said every nigeria in UAE are criminals. Am only advising despite d fact that people nos there is no job for nigerian over there, they still wish to go. So don't get my point or opinion wrong.. "No all nigerians are Criminals"

guy , UAE is the surest place for many ñigeria ,when Canada have failed them or America has disappointed them ,so guy no blame them ,all I kw is before a ñigeria enters a road trip to UAE pls and pls have a skill ,a real skill and be ready to develop yourself don't remain stagnant in one position in UAE ,else express go run leave u

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iamajiiii(m): 11:10am On Aug 25, 2020
pls member in the house

any news on Qatar Visa

I apply for Qatar since January using scholarship school Carnegie mellon university

have submit my passport but up till now no news from embassy

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tenmariner: 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
pls how can someone in Dubai correct date of birth on international passport
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ArinzePaul89: 11:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
Please is Qatar still a No No as people do advise here,we dont have much info on qatar on the trend
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ifujenko: 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Can one apply UAE tourist visa via online?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by centoqoh(m): 2:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
I sense @glowingflame7 seems to be enjoying the adversity that has befallen Nigerians in UAE with regards to visa change and renewal.

His enchantment with bad news on Nigeria and Nigerians is so glaring and unpatriotic.

Enjoy the moments bro but remember, Las Las; all of us na still Nigerians o.

Prov. 24:17
Prov. 17:5
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 2:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
centoqoh:
I sense @glowingflame7 seems to be enjoying the adversity that has befallen Nigerians in UAE with regards to visa change and renewal.

His enchantment with bad news on Nigeria and Nigerians is so glaring and unpatriotic.

Enjoy the moments bro but remember, Las Las; all of us na still Nigerians o.

Prov. 24:17
Prov. 17:5

This is what is called unwarranted, unprovoked attack. Since you came from the wrong side of Bible study, I came from the right side.

Prov. 15:1
1Peter 4:15

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Good afternoon, what's is the fate of Nigerian who intend to do visa, Visa renewal, visa change , employment Visa etc, any hope at all as regards this Dubai Visa for Nigerians?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
I still have the believe that this visa of a thing will surely change for better ,but pls ,let's all try of been a good conduct and character ,we kw say the UAE sun ,and the situation back home in 9ja they some time touch our brain ,but make we day try control our anger abeg ,.......

even when I try to act cool at my place of work ,some other Africa nationality feel I am not a ñigeria ,I just tell them go to hell ,,,I decide to be cool for a reason know to only me ,and no other Africa nationality be it Ghana , Cameron,Kenya or Uganda can determine my mood or character or tell u to fight your co -worker ,...

make we all calm down ,last last we go make am

peace

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingspin(m): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2020
NONNYG:
Present sir
Pls, do you have any idea how someone can renew his Nigerian passport now considering going to Abu Dhabi is not that easy due to lockdown.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Suzam: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 4:43am On Aug 28, 2020
Suzam:
Hmmm
Wow! This is serious. As per renewal, Nigerian passport holders can renew their residence Visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 6:42am On Aug 28, 2020
Kingspin:
Pls, do you have any idea how someone can renew his Nigerian passport now considering going to Abu Dhabi is not that easy due to lockdown.

Take the following steps:

1. Get negative Covid-19 test 24hrs before going to Abu Dhabi.

2. Get to the Embassy as early as 8:00am with your current passport on Tuesday or Thursday.

3. Hold around 800Dirhams. You won't exhaust it.

4. Ensure you capture on the same day and return to Dubai.

Since booklets are scarce now due to Covid-19 travel restrictions, negotiate with the embassy to send it to Nigerian Consulate in Dubai when it is ready; then you pick it up there if you are staying in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Suzam: 9:23am On Aug 28, 2020
drkay:

Wow! This is serious. As per renewal, Nigerian passport holders can renew their residence Visa.

Are you sure about this
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chidonsky: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2020
drkay:

is it true that Nigerians can't get work as a new visa applicant from naija currently? I have somebody who want to travel for work but he is scared because of this news.Someone over there said nothing like that in Dubai,please what your advice.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Achz(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2020
Hmm Nigerians! which way? U Waka go another man country go dey form cultism there abi? Dey spoil our name there. That was a chat with my brother in Dubai narrating how bad things are.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Suzam:

Are you sure about this
If your company tells you otherwise, they’re not sincere with you. I know 4 guys working in different companies that were renewed this month.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2020
drkay:

If your company tells you otherwise, they’re not sincere with you. I know 4 guys working in different companies that were renewed this month.
........ U mean Dubai Emirates?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.