Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819076 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nitrogen(m): 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
japhethGold:

Thanks so much for your counsel. As you noted, the HR could have simply arranged my work visa, rather than outsourcing it to travel agent.

I was particularly looking through where they will ask me to pay a fee, but they have not come out yet.

Dont even try to leave your current job. It's all scam. Like someone said, better focus on North America or Europe.

UK is desperate right now, they are taking a lot of people from Nigeria.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2020
glowingflame7:

If it is too good to be true, it is probably not true. Many flags
Ogbeni na scam. Na naija boys wan run you so
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Ogbeni na scam. Na naija boys wan run you so

Pakistanis are big scammers here too

stop branding everything Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iamajiiii(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kingspin:
No Gulf or Arab countries can be compared to the UAE.

Like China in Asia like the UAE in the Gulf Arab

na lie bro Qatar too dey try is becos you have not been to Qatar have been to the two country and I can tell you the different
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by PresidentAtiku(m): 5:52am On Aug 31, 2020
uckennety:

Pakistanis are big scammers here too

stop branding everything Nigerians
OK
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2020
iamajiiii:

na lie bro Qatar too dey try is becos you have not been to Qatar have been to the two country and I can tell you the different
oya let's hear it man
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Donbern: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2020
This is serious
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Donbern: 7:53am On Sep 02, 2020
From an employer yesterday

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hi, I have a brother who who just got new job as a supervisor in the aluminum field, e just completed his Visa duration for the two years which ended in May. On getting the new supervisor role, the company lodged application for work visa and paid the visa application fees over 2 months now, the Visa was never approved because of the situation on ground over Nigerians. The hr widthrew the application saying may be if the sactions is lifted they might reapply again but it's on it own , it under the grace of November to exit back home or renew Visa which they don't.

Is there any hope for Nigerians Sha? I need people attention.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
hayzed89:
Hi, I have a brother who who just got new job as a supervisor in the aluminum field, e just completed his Visa duration for the two years which ended in May. On getting the new supervisor role, the company lodged application for work visa and paid the visa application fees over 2 months now, the Visa was never approved because of the situation on ground over Nigerians. The hr widthrew the application saying may be if the sactions is lifted they might reapply again but it's on it own , it under the grace of November to exit back home or renew Visa which they don't.

Is there any hope for Nigerians Sha? I need people attention.

Let your brother be patient for now and wait till November.

There is no need to panic or overflog this issue. Visa restriction to Nigerian nationalities is for a period of time. Nigerian visa applicants just have to brace up for strict measures in the process of UAE visa issuance in the future. These measures are unknown for now but UAE government will make it known as soon as possible.

Firstly, Nigeria government need to open her international airspace to allow free flow of flights between the two countries.

Secondly, there is need for those with expired visa to use the amnesty granted to exit the country by September 10th, 2020 and November, 2020 as the case may be.

Thirdly, the UAE government will then make their requirements for issuance of all categories of Visas known to Nigerian applicants.

In the meantime, let us wait for official information from UAE government.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2020
Ope4Christ:

Let your brother be patient for now and wait till November.

There is no need to panic or overflog this issue. Visa restriction to Nigerian nationalities is for a period of time. Nigerian visa applicants just have to brace up for strict measures in the process of UAE visa issuance in the future. These measures are unknown for now but UAE government will make it known as soon as possible.

Firstly, Nigeria government need to open her international airspace to allow free flow of flights between the two countries.

Secondly, there is need for those with expired visa to use the amnesty granted to exit the country by September 10th, 2020 and November, 2020 as the case may be.

Thirdly, the UAE government will then make their requirements for issuance of all categories of Visas known to Nigerian applicants.

In the meantime, let us wait for official information from UAE government.

Thanks for the indepth analysis
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Aside Dubai Emirates, does other Emirates like abudhabi, Ajman, Ras kaiman etc, can they issues visa to Nigerian?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Suzam: 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2020
Hmmm

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
glowingflame7:

This is diplomacy at play. I think the issue in contention is about Nigerians IN UAE that can't RENEW their visas like other countries or cannot change from tourist to residents or employment visa simply because of their passport saying that they are Nigerians.
This letter address people IN Nigeria, not the thousands trapped currently in UAE who will face overstay fine and become illegal immigrants from 10th August. Immigration is not renewing visas for Nigerians at the moment.

It is no longer news na, it's since a month now, though maybe there are less doubts now. What we need is solution, not hmmm and sighing oh.
Those of you that know somebody that know somebody in government. Help us tell them oh. Tell madam Dabiri and co.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 6:25am On Sep 04, 2020
Please is it true the are issuing a month visa extension for Nigerians now?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Semose: 9:05am On Sep 04, 2020
So I heard extension is not new visa or visa change... Or even residence visas...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 9:26am On Sep 04, 2020
Visa Despiration Will Land You In A Catastrophic End!!!

There is need for everyone using this platform to get visa to UAE to be cautious at this period, else untold hardship and regrets awaits such an individual. Don't be carried away by the SWEET WORDS given to you by your agents, they are only after your money after which you will see the definition of a true Devil in them.

There is no valid information with regards to visa issuance to Nigerians at the moment. Why don't you wait for valid information from UAE government before showing signs of desperation? If you know how many Nigerians that are despirate to return home willingly, those who are going to enjoy UAE government Humanitarian gesture for free flight back home and those in deportation camp; you will take extra caution when you hear UAE Tourist Visa.

Asking funny questions about Visa issuance when YOU KNOW that Visas to Nigerians are on hold is a clear sign of despiration.

The few privileged ones are those whose Resident Visas are yet to expire.

WAIT!!! Patience is critical now.

TAKE NOTE: Those of you planning to use Tourist Visa to get Work/Resident Permit from withinin UAE, you might just be taking a wrong step as that opportunity granted to Nigerians might just be slipping away if few Nigerians who are indulging in crimes in UAE would not stop.

8 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abiodun0103: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2020
One month extension of visa is available according to one agent...i was told many nigerians are in deportation camp stranded..let see what will happen after we open our airport..i believe they will allow nigerian to put in for new visa..bcoz once their airlines are operating to Nigeria,it is must to open visa for us too..
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abiodun0103: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2020
Kingchineme6:
Please is it true the are issuing a month visa extension for Nigerians now?
Yes
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
do we have a government ?

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2020
Abiodun0103:

Yes
please where can I do the Visa extension.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Temhellen(f): 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2020
Topshow4real:
I'm here to tell those who intend coming to Dubai the plain truth.

See, if you plan coming to UAE to search for jobs, just have it in mind that you've got about 95% chance of returning home after 3months without getting a job or invitation for interview at all. Professionals might have good chance of getting jobs, I don't know about that. It's risky coming here with your attested certificate without any skill or UAE experience to search for jobs. It's like staking VERY BIG on East Thurrock or York city to beat Liverpool 3-0 correct score, you know what I mean. It's possible, but the chance is very slim.

My advice:

Coming to the UAE with a 3months visa for job hunting, will cost you nothing less than N1million (visa, attestation, flight ticket, accommodation in uae for 3months, feeding, and transport fee for job hunting EXCLUDING Agents and other 419 fees, if you're not wise or too desperate). Use that money to invest into any business. You don't need to start Big. Start small and watch your business grow. And if you already have a business, don't sell your business or quit your job because one stupid agent is promising you a job that would pay you 500k monthly in Dubai. Use that money to expand your business. If you must travel, consider Canada through Express Entry.

For a moment, ask yourself why those who came here to make enquires about certificate authentication or confirmation of their visas, refuse to come back here to share their testimony/experience after they got to the UAE. They are either stranded or have returned home without a job.

So think!

Bye bye.

***Ghost mode activated again.

My Partner is planning on traveling abroad soon but we will do a court wedding before he leave.
Pls , what are the requirements for me when I want to join him?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2020
Temhellen:

My Partner is planning on traveling abroad soon but we will do a court wedding before he leave.
Pls , what are the requirements for me when I want to join him?

Which of the abroad? Hope it's not an Arab country
Well, it depends. If he's a professional, no mushki

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iComplain: 6:58pm On Sep 04, 2020
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2020
be4dem:
MAXIMUM 30DAYS SINGLE TERM TOURIST VISA FOR NIGERIAN NATIONALITY

There is speculation over the week that the United Arab Emirates has opened 30 days Single Term Tourist Visa portal for Nigeria Nationality following the new visa rules and are now requiring that Nigerian nationals provide additional documentation when applying for entry visas.

What does the change mean?
The new requirements are being imposed to ensure that Nigerians visiting UAE on tourism keeps solely to the aim. The 30 days maximum Single Term Tourist visa will help curb against Nigerians that enters into the country with tourism applications but end up indulgencing in criminal activities.

It is important to remind Nigerians that tourist visa are not meant for job seekers but for tourism and leisure only by Law.

Whereas a visit visa can be used for business meetings, to attend a seminar or any other purpose such as job seekers etc. Visit visas are open to job seekers upon family or relatives sponsorships.

Speaking with one of the officials he said, In our 90days visa portal, 75% of Nigerians who came in with 90 days Long Term Tourist visa violated UAE visa policy before March, 2020. They always go against our visa policy of exiting before the visa expires, and these violators are the perpetrators of the criminal activities in the country, they indulge in these criminal activities because they can't sustain themselves.

There are thousands of Nigerians seeking UAE government help to go back home, these people are visa violators. How can we keep allowing people to come in on tourist visas but cannot even sustain themselves when they get here?

As we speak, we keep receiving Nigerians everyday seeking UAE government to take them home, this is terrible!

Therefore, It is not wise to keep issuing long term visa as that could lead to social vices when they have nothing to sustain.

Listen, there are many cases where Nigerians abcond from jobs after being employed for some months. You know what I am talking about and it is true, we have data of these complaints from employers. This is one of the reasons we are careful with approving cancelled visas and Tourist to work permit. Currently we are confident with employer seeking RENEWAL of Nigerian work permit, the company will get approval because if the Nigerian employee is not dedicated, the company will not seek the employee renewal.

Therefore, we are changing policy to enable Nigerians cut their own budget and not to come on Long Term tourist visa and be asking UAE government to take them home.

The long term visit visas meant for job seekers and family visitation will be available if the sponsors meets the requirements and of which undertaking the activities of the applicants are inclusive.

Nigerian tourist visa applicants must include personal bank statements for the previous three months, credit card information and confirmed hotel booking, and couples whose surnames differ must include a copy of a marriage certificate. The documents should be submitted in JPG format not exceeding 375 KB.

Additionally, applications for 96-hour visas must be submitted with proof of a visa for the onward destination country. Business visas cannot be extended in-country and travelers must leave the UAE to apply for a new visa.

Challenges:
80 to 90 percent of travel agencies in UAE will not accept Nigeria applicants due the fear of overstay and absconding. The 10 to 20 percent of the travel agencies that will accept the applicants, it will be very expressive and visa deposit will be included with strict promissory note.

you didn't talk about employment visas
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Suzam: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2020
uckennety:

you didn't talk about employment visas

No new employment or residence visa as well, current residence visa holder can only renew if their company want to renew.... This is exactly like Bangladesh ban

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 05, 2020
Suzam:

No new employment or residence visa as well, current residence visa holder can only renew if their company want to renew.... This is exactly like Bangladesh ban
... Thanks for explanation, what about people who just got another new job but have previously completed their contract and signed new one from another new company, can the new company appy for the new Visa for such applicant?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2020
Suzam:

will this ban ever be removed?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 10:22am On Sep 05, 2020
right now ,every one is completely blind of what's going to happen next concerning nigeria visa ,and the truth of the matter is nigeria embassy in UAE are not even helping out at all ,if nigeria have been completely baned from getting visa in UAE ,they should let people kw instead of nigeria in UAE having false hope ,if na to relocate make man quietly plan his next move from this hot zone instead of paying for accomodation/ feeding whereas no better information yet
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Donbern: 12:45pm On Sep 05, 2020
A whole Nigeria..na all this I never chop agent cause all this...everyone wants to be an agent

(1) (2) (3) ... (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.