Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (817750 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2020
Happy Sunday, a brother cancel from previous company after completion of 2 years contract which is normal if e does not want to continue with such company, he has played his fine,is such person eligible for a month visa extension ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
glowingflame7:
Are you sure we have ambassador that they are paying so? I don't think so.
fuvk nigeria ambassador ,who can not educate the people on what is really going on ,thanks to America who made it openly that issuing visa to 9ja is not possible for now ,and everyone is okay ,for this nobody knows what is going on ....if they don't want nigeria in UAE they should let people know instead of giving people false hope

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by glowingflame7: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2020
hayzed89:
Happy Sunday, a brother cancel from previous company after completion of 2 years contract which is normal if e does not want to continue with such company, he has played his fine,is such person eligible for a month visa extension ?

Find out from Ameer. But as it is, as a Nigerian. The likely answer is "depart".

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2020
[quote author=xyz123456 post=93875656]
Update -> We got a police report from Al Qusais and begged the company to reapply which they did but it was rejected again. They shared the screenshot with message.
Issuance of employment visas for Nigerians passport has been suspended until further Notice
Next is to go to Abu Dhabi immigration to plead. Thats the final attempt.[/quot]

lol. These guy get money he dey waste around . Him think say them fit single him out abi. Lol. Aslong as he still dey carry that naija Pali around , Nah rejection. Except he uses a diplomatic route in which a senator, or presidency can accent to .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by aminusodiq(m): 2:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Ope4Christ:

@All.

RE: TEMPORARY VISA SUSPENSION; FURTHER EXPLANATION

I retracted the information I gave here yesterday because of the phrase TEMPORARY SUSPENSION of Work Permit/Resident Permit and Visa Change to Nigerians, because UAE government Embassy in Abuja refuted it.

I need to update you that all Tourist Visa holders regardless of nationality are mandated to exit UAE by 10th of August, 2020 or else you pay fine starting from 11th of August, 2020. So there is need to:

1. get employed by a company that will do your Work and Resident Permit for you.

2. do a Visa Change(for 1 or 3 months)) or

3. do your Resident Permit by yourself.

Since the December 31st 2020 grace granted to all Tourist Visa holders was moved back to August 10th, 2020 by the government in July 2020; the panic mode started. The easiest of the three options I said earlier which is 'get employed by a company that will do Work /Residents Permit for you' became an issue as SOME employers were not willing to employ Nigerians. Then the second and third options became apparent.

For about a week now the two options have not been successful for those that wanted to do them as the application kept bouncing back. When we made enquiry from AMER Centre which is the General Directorate of Residency and Foreign Affairs in Deira, Dubai, we were told Visa for Nigerians ON HOLD which made me to use the phrase TEMPORARY SUSPENSION.

I did not fabricate any information. I only gave information based on what we witnessed in the last one week, here in Dubai. But since UAE Embassy in Nigeria said NOT ON SUSPENSION, let us go with the official information from the Embassy. I am not government agency, I only do investigation to help my Nigerian people with daily happenings here in Dubai.

Thanks for your understanding.

Peace.
u are very right sir... U av been vindicated... No one shld believe anytin coming from the Nigerian Government

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by aminusodiq(m): 3:01am On Sep 14, 2020
Homogeneositys:
amen o
hello .... Pls were you able to resolve the issue?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
Donbern:
It will be difficult to get visa now
....,, Can u see what we have caused for ourselves, now the embassy will start issuing visas if am not mistaken and it will be like man know man , God help us .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Based on this requirement , are we now applying via embassy or though travel agency in Dubai ?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 5:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Donbern:

I saw it coming and predicted it. More to come for Work/Residence Permit applicants.

I just hope the bad eggs will change their ways.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by mryoung16: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
Donbern:

Source please.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2020
Donbern:

No one is saying anything about your post...

We all are crying because it's affecting everybody, if dey tell una to dey calm down, nija people go still dey run speed thinking say na im be way of life.

Almost all good countries dey ban us now...

If dey even unban us,
you go still see some people dey run speed.

I pray they upgrade their Visa requirements a bit because our people no dey like appreciate things.

UAE na the only remaining country wey even gree to dey accept us with less Visa requirements.

We all need to pray and seek the face of the lord because, " Oti kpo ju"

6 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justwise(m): 9:11am On Sep 16, 2020
Donbern:

Where was this published? I mean UAE govt website or ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Is Nigerians now allowed to enter dubai

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
Sleekfemzy:
Is Nigerians now allowed to enter dubai
resident permit holders are allowed to enter. There’s a flight today 6pm from lagos

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 5:18pm On Sep 16, 2020
the last resident permit holder that flew into UAE ,are currently finding it difficulty to renew contract ,and UAE govt want more resident permit holders to enter ,,,,hmmm,,,I hope UAE govt are not trying to extort money from Nigeria ...if you kw who is a resident permit holder presently in 9ja beg make he or she just stay back o

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by shilam(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2020
Good day my brothers and sister pls is there anyone that is coming to uae from Nigeria.. I need someone to help me bring 2 of my native dress from Nigeria pls

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by harlimy: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
Hello, can I apply for Dubai Tourist VISA?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iComplain: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2020
Not yet

Still suspended till further notice

harlimy:
Hello, can I apply for Dubai Tourist VISA?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 10:27am On Sep 17, 2020
larryking540:
the last resident permit holder that flew into UAE ,are currently finding it difficulty to renew contract ,and UAE govt want more resident permit holders to enter ,,,,hmmm,,,I hope UAE govt are not trying to extort money from Nigeria ...if you kw who is a resident permit holder presently in 9ja beg make he or she just stay back o
shocked
Anyway, Some residents are not due for renewal.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samutd4u(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2020
Good pm all , pls who can tell me the process to renew expired Nigeria passport in UAE am chatting from Sharjah it urgent .

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Suzam: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2020
Let's hope for the best

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iComplain: 11:41am On Sep 18, 2020
These are the set of imbbeciles rhat ruin the reputation of out country..there seem to be so many fraudulent Nigerians in the UAE and we can now see why the Arab country is hard on us

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by nurric(m): 12:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
samutd4u:
Good pm all , pls who can tell me the process to renew expired Nigeria passport in UAE am chatting from Sharjah it urgent .

I hope someone with useful information on this can help because we are in the same shoes. Whether Corona virus has affected the entire process
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ope4Christ: 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
nurric:

I hope someone with useful information on this can help because we are in the same shoes. Whether Corona virus has affected the entire process

It is simple and straightforward. Go to Nigerian Embassy in Abu Dhabi with your current passport, you will register and do biometrics the same day. Hold about 700Dirhams with you aside t-fare and Covid-19 test at Abu Dhabi border before you will be allowed in. If you can do Covid-19 test at any centre that is free in your current location within 48 hours before going, the better for you. Then you will wait for some days until your passport is ready for pick-up. It is advisable you go on Tuesday or Thursday and get there before 8:00am to follow procedures.

Hope you are on Resident Permit?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
I feel u should get started because it took my guy more than two months to get his ready.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ZainMili: 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Gerald454:
I feel u should get started because it took my guy more than two months to get his ready.
I did mine on the 7th of this month,I paid first at our consulate in JLT Dubai and went with 2 passport size photograph and got my passport renewed the same day and I collected it same day also.
Just do either PCR test or book laser DIP test and make sure is valid within 48 hours and you can proceed.
Best of luck!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2020
can someone on employment visa go on vacation with all of these issues on ground?'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.