Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (817895 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ebuka10box(m): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2020
opeyeemyblog:
Hello y'all, good evening.

Pls I am planning on relocating to uae next month(Nov).

I want to know if attestation of doc is required to get a job in uae. Also if I require a PCC.

In terms of accomodations and job hunting, how do I go about them.

Your advice is appreciated.
same here ooo, abeg I need your digits
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by opeyeemyblog: 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
ebuka10box:
same here ooo, abeg I need your digits

I think the attestation isn't compulsory but if you can do it, it is better, you don't know where the need might arise.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2020
prinzcharminn:
Hello guys it's been awhile. Please I came to Dubai early March with Abu Dhabi 3 month visa and I was hoping I will renew another 3 month or a month after the grace period but it was only Dubai Visa that was granted visa change. And I couldn't go home because airpeace with my return ticket isn't flying so I was stuck here . My problem now is , I have an over stay of over 3500AEd already. I don't have money to pay the fine and I want to go home . Please what can I do??
I left 18th of this month, when I reach the airport I told them that I didn't have money to clear for my overstay and the said I have only two options,either I pay or the ban me.

I didn't reason the ban twice because mehn UAE really is not place for Nigerians without paper now, I know how many interviews and how much I wasted for CVs there, my brother I took the ban ooooo.

The scanned my finger prints and capture my face, I was just saying in my mind that the should hurry let me leave this God forsaking country. Nonsense....... Bleep them undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwentoa23(m): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2020
Attest your documents before leaving, if you still have the time to do so.......
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by aminusodiq(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2020
Kingchineme6:
I left 18th of this month, when I reach the airport I told them that I didn't have money to clear for my overstay and the said I have only two options,either I pay or the ban me.

I didn't reason the ban twice because mehn UAE really is not place for Nigerians without paper now, I know how many interviews and how much I wasted for CVs there, my brother I took the ban ooooo.

The scanned my finger prints and capture my face, I was just saying in my mind that the should hurry let me leave this God forsaking country. Nonsense....... Bleep them undecided
pls can u explain your experience better? .... "UAE is not a place for Nigerians without papers now"..

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
aminusodiq:
pls can u explain your experience better? .... "UAE is not a place for Nigerians without papers now"..
I went to UAE 1st of January this year and I didn't get my Emirate id upon all the whole money I paid to the agent that the should look for good job for me.

I don't have much to write if you think you like the country enter and see, taste and confirm by yourself.

I can't give advice that I know that some peole reading this article have already booked their flight to UAE.

Congrat shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kingchineme6:
I went to UAE 1st of January this year and I didn't get my Emirate id upon all the whole money I paid to the agent that the should look for good job for me.

I don't have much to write if you think you like the country enter and see, taste and confirm by yourself.

I can't give advice that I know that some peole reading this article have already booked their flight to UAE.

Congrat shocked
You pay your fellow human to search for job what happened to going online and walk in yourself Your failure in uae as a newbie starts when you depends on someone else. Regardless how long the person has been here, never pay anyone to ko hunt for you, no good company will employ you through those useless agent. I know you’ll probably reply here and be abusive but idc

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by aminusodiq(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kingchineme6:

Congrat shocked
thanks for your respons3... I'm glad u shed more light.
Wish u all d best in ur future endevours

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fashionistatee(f): 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
fashionistatee:
Hi Everyone,
Kudos to everyone who has contributed one way or the other; i have gained 1 or 2 from this thread.
But i need a candid advise pls; i am a female & a muslim looking forward to working some years in UAE to gather little money before embarking on my journey to UK/ Canada.
But having read through some experiences, i am beginning to have a rethink of my desire to go UAE following most experiences saying people have to come back home at the expiration of their visa.

Please advise a sister who is confused but needs help!!!

do you speak Arabic?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 1:41am On Oct 31, 2020
NIGHTLIFE100:
You pay your fellow human to search for job what happened to going online and walk in yourself Your failure in uae as a newbie starts when you depends on someone else. Regardless how long the person has been here, never pay anyone to ko hunt for you, no good company will employ you through those useless agent. I know you’ll probably reply here and be abusive but idc
I can't use abusive words on you to show more matured I am okay.

I hope you didn't read on how I wasted my money on CVs and agents?

Do you know how many job interview I went and how the disqualified me because of been a Nigerian?

Do you know how many job applications I have in my phone?

If you're talking about looking for a job myself, do you know how much I wasted inside metro, bus and taxi in other to secure for a good job?

I know you won't understand because you wont believe me, I appreciate your comment because without it I won't have shed more light on my experience.

I promise myself that I will never advice anyone on going to that country again, because I think the best thing is for them to go and learn there experience themselves.

Because the said the best advice a person receive is the one he gave himself or herself.

Please manage my writing... Pakistan and Bangladesh English still dey inside me which I dey try comot. Small small I believe say e no go be same same again grin grin

God bless you
God bless Biafraland
God bless UAE for the experience
God bless Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Donbern: 4:19am On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=Kingchineme6 post=95518246]I can't use abusive words on you to show more matured I am okay.

Do you know how many job interview I went and how the disqualified me because of been a Nigerian?

If you're talking about looking for a job myself, do you know how much I wasted inside metro, bus and taxi in other to secure for a good job?

I know you won't understand because you wont believe me, I appreciate your comment because without it I won't have shed more light on my experience.

I promise myself that I will never advice anyone on going to that country again, because I think the best thing is for them to go and learn there experience themselves.

Because the said the best advice a person receive is the one he gave himself or herself.

Please manage my writing... Pakistan and Bangladesh English still dey inside me which I dey try comot. Small small I believe say e no go be same same again grin grin

God bless you
God bless Biafraland
God bless Nigeria

You went has what...looking for juicy piad job...there r jobs but you were so unfortunate...

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=Donbern post=95519104][/quote]
People that are fortunate should do the job then.
Thanks and have a nice day.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Quelme: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2020
I plan relocating to the UAE as a skilled professional. I know I can't practice there coz I don't have their professional license to do so but am ready to work there even if it is an assistant role, I learnt the pay is better off compare to what I currently earn here in the private sector as a professional.

I need advice from people who's familiar with current happenings in the UAE.

Is this the best time to move?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2020
Kingchineme6:
I can't use abusive words on you to show more matured I am okay.

God bless you
God bless Biafraland
God bless Nigeria

Didn't you see any Nigerian doing well in UAE?
Your mindset played tricks on you...

You are the very first person, I have ever seen that gladly accepted ban with all pleasure from UAE, not bad at all, if i may say...

Do you know that there are more than 100,000 different businesses that Nigerians and other countries, come to do in UAE?

Do you know that one day, you will be so rich that you will be handling many businesses and some may fall into UAE?

Do you know that even if you get employed in Nigeria and your company want to send you to UAE for business, holiday, conference and others and getting to their embassy, you will be found blacklisted, dont you think it will be a red flag to your work place

Congrats for manning up and becoming the first person to accept ban with all smiles from UAE, welcome back and best of luck...

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingchineme6(m): 11:28am On Oct 31, 2020
uchman:

Didn't you see any Nigerian doing well in UAE?
Your mindset played tricks on you...

You are the very first person, I have ever seen that gladly accepted ban with all pleasure from UAE, not bad at all, if i may say...

Do you know that there are more than 100,000 different businesses that Nigerians and other countries, come to do in UAE?

Do you know that one day, you will be so rich that you will be handling many businesses and some may fall into UAE?

Do you know that even if you get employed in Nigeria and your company want to send you to UAE for business, holiday, conference and others and getting to their embassy, you will be found blacklisted, dont you think it will be a red flag to your work place

Congrats for manning up and becoming the first person to accept ban with all smiles from UAE, welcome back and best of luck...
You're talking about accepting ban and so.

Those guys that went home with free flight shey dem no collect ban?

Do you think that UAE is favorable to them and the decide to leave?

Do you know how many of them that left?

Please I don't mean no insult na only fool go see blindness and decide to go for it.

For example I was there and my overstay was about half a million and I still don't have job.... any company I went just dey tell me say I need clear overstay and do another 1month visa change which is about 1200aed.

And am not even sure whether dem go still do paper after I go spent all the money because when I never enter overstay dem dey Bleep up, talkless of now.

I don't think am ready to take that risk and I decide to leave, so pls stop talking about Hustle and so, because na person way wear shoe know where e dey pain am.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Chicago213(m): 7:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kingchineme6:
You're talking about accepting ban and so.

Those guys that went home with free flight shey dem no collect ban?

Do you think that UAE is favorable to them and the decide to leave?

Do you know go many of them that left?

Please I don't mean no insult na only fool go see blindness and decide to go for it.

For example I was there and my overstay was about half a million and I still don't have job.... any company I went just dey tell me say I need clear overstay and do another 1month visa change which is about 1200aed.

And am not even sure whether dem go still do paper after I go spent all the money because when I never enter overstay dem dey Bleep up, talkless of now.

I don't think am ready to take that risk and I decide to leave, so pls stop talking about Hustle and so, because na person way wear shoe know where e dey pain am.

A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fashionistatee(f): 1:49am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 4:36am On Nov 01, 2020
fashionistatee:
Not fluently..

that can help you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Durchess(f): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
Good day everyone, please who knows where I can do covid 19 test in Lagos and is it still required to travel to UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Quelme: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Durchess:
Good day everyone, please who knows where I can do covid 19 test in Lagos and is it still required to travel to UAE.
synlab, clinic Lancet et al
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by globalresource: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Quelme:
synlab, clinic Lancet et al

How much for the test?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2020
Durchess:
Its still required in UAE. With test results from Nigeria, You dont need another test On arrival in Dubai.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sifo: 7:01pm On Nov 03, 2020
Supremecc:

Bros everything has to be originally, as for the laminated the wil tore it open

Good evening is it possible to get certificate attestation done at ministry of education, foreign affairs and UAE embassy in one day?. In abuja now and would really like to get this closed tomorrow
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sifo: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
Uwaiwe:

For attestation you need original copies of your certificates. You must provide and attest original copy of school cert at Ministry of Education before they touch other certificates. Then foreign affairs and UAE embassy to attest required cert.

Is it possible to get attestation done at both ministries plus UAE embassy in one day ?

Also do they have specific days of work?

Anyone with a viable contact should help a brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Quelme: 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2020
globalresource:

How much for the test?
around 50k
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwentoa23(m): 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2020
It not possible to get your attestation done in a day....
Ministry of foreign affairs closes by 12 noon Monday to Friday.....
Except you go thru express which would cost you a thousand naira with the right contact......
But going tru the normal process ..if you are fast..4 working days is enough to get all sorted out......
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sifo: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2020
kwentoa23:
It not possible to get your attestation done in a day....
Ministry of foreign affairs closes by 12 noon Monday to Friday.....
Except you go thru express which would cost you a thousand naira with the right contact......
But going tru the normal process ..if you are fast..4 working days is enough to get all sorted out......
Please how do I run express?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwentoa23(m): 4:55am On Nov 04, 2020
Where do u reside........?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:30am On Nov 04, 2020
What is your field?, Health, IT, Construction, Aviation

Quelme:
I plan relocating to the UAE as a skilled professional. I know I can't practice there coz I don't have their professional license to do so but am ready to work there even if it is an assistant role, I learnt the pay is better off compare to what I currently earn here in the private sector as a professional.

I need advice from people who's familiar with current happenings in the UAE.

Is this the best time to move?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Quelme: 6:11am On Nov 04, 2020
LEOSIRSIR:
What is your field?, Health, IT, Construction, Aviation

Health

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.