Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819206 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
LEOSIRSIR:
Yes, you do the same only that you don't need to Generate any QR just your negative convid test result and update your record on the Health portal,
I'm worried as you but it is what it is I have to go.

Thanks sir.

And for this test, you pay another 50k?? It's now very expensive to visit Nigeria for vacation. OMG! Now I'm thinking of postponing my vacation to September, but no one knows what will happen by then.. sad
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
All you need to know is here
https://nitp.ncdc.gov.ng/onboarding/homepage
NONNYG:
how do we go about this?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
it is actually 39.500 but some other charges may be hidden I option for pay upon arrival, Yes you pay another one when you are departing all passengers must have PCR negative test.
Topshow4real:

Thanks sir.

And for this test, you pay another 50k?? It's now very expensive to visit Nigeria for vacation. OMG! Now I'm thinking of postponing my vacation to September, but no one knows what will happen by then.. sad
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iiiyyyk(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Good day great people.

Please what are the current prices of doing authentication of certificate in min of Education, foriegn Affairs and UAE embassy.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Awamade: 4:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
NIGHTLIFE100:
first of all, are you male or female?
Female
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kingspin(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2020
NIGHTLIFE100:
first of all, are you male or female?
Not necessary

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Manutd19: 11:46am On Dec 24, 2020
Good day, all.

A brother just got an entry permit to the UAE for educational purposes.

He planned to travel next week.

Please, what food items are advisable he takes along without any immigration wahala.

Any tips on surviving as a student in Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Nice thread
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Awesomefoodie:

If the Visa is processed now, how many weeks would it be approved and also can the person travel by second or third week in January due to covid-19, with news going round, about a possible shutdown in Nigeria in January?

Be careful with trusting people online with money. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Stewart883(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Awesomefoodie:

If the Visa is processed now, how many weeks would it be approved and also can the person travel by second or third week in January due to covid-19, with news going round, about a possible shutdown in Nigeria in January?

Madam to avoid stress. Just go to any zenith bank branch close to you and apply for your Dubai visa

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hilariousthiago(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
Stewart883:

Madam to avoid stress. Just go to any zenith bank branch close to you and apply for your Dubai visa
can you please give me step by step on how to go about the whole process? Is it possible to process the 2yrs visa without giving money to any agent?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Quelme: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
Hilariousthiago:
can you please give me step by step on how to go about the whole process? Is it possible to process the 2yrs visa without giving money to any agent?
use your zenith bank mobile app to navigate, you can apply via access bank too. Check their app.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kksamm: 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello everyone,

Please, can you suggest to me a very cheap/low cost accommodation link for a 1 month stay in Abu Dhabi? I will be grateful.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Judeabara: 4:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hello house!
Does one need to fly to Dubai using Emirates?
Also, is the Dubai tourist visa application done online or in person at the embassy?
What’s the tourist visa fee?
Thanks guys. Asking for a friend
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2020
Hilariousthiago:
Download Zenith Bank App

You don't need any agent

DIY
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kksamm: 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2020
Any answer please?
kksamm:
Hello everyone,

Please, can you suggest to me a very cheap/low cost accommodation link for a 1 month stay in Abu Dhabi? I will be grateful.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mike213: 11:52pm On Dec 28, 2020
davodyguy:

Download Zenith Bank App

You don't need any agent

DIY

Can one pay for 3 months via d app?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
Mike213:

Can one pay for 3 months via d app?
Yes, you can.
See the image from my app

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mike213: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2020
davodyguy:

Yes, you can.

After I make the payment how do I get the visa?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mike213: 11:06am On Dec 29, 2020
davodyguy:

Yes, you can.

Is it by screenshooting the payment slip
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 11:59am On Dec 29, 2020
Mike213:

After I make the payment how do I get the visa?
Just follow the prompts.

Zenith bank will guide you.

Do you have account with Zenith Bank?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Hilariousthiago(m): 2:24pm On Dec 29, 2020
davodyguy:

Download Zenith Bank App

You don't need any agent

DIY
thanks for your response, is there any website or somewhere I can see how to do it step by step so I won't be disturbing you unnecessarily
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by davodyguy: 2:56pm On Dec 29, 2020
Hilariousthiago:
thanks for your response, is there any website or somewhere I can see how to do it step by step so I won't be disturbing you unnecessarily
I doubt.

But try to Google search

' how to pay for Dubai Visa through Zenith Bank'

Let's see what pops up
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mike213: 6:46pm On Dec 29, 2020
davodyguy:

Just follow the prompts.

Not yet
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mike213: 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
davodyguy:

Just follow the prompts.

Please bro how much is d charge via zenith app please help me check for d 90 days
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2020
Mike213:

Please bro how much is d charge via zenith app please help me check for d 90 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.