Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819325 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Solo84(m): 12:28pm On Mar 05, 2021
Book it on the 10th to be on a safer side. Dont worry your visa only start counting the moment you touch ground UAE.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
HorlarJP:

Can y’all just stop being negative

no one is telling being negative

just prepare to fight it out and become a winner

only you have the right to write your own story

the Israelites saw the red sea! there was no road there

but moses divided the red sea

so only beckon on God to make a way for you

remember you are a Nigerian and all of the world

the system is meant to suffocate us!

Work hard! fight and God will smile on you

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shileh(f): 2:29pm On Mar 05, 2021
As if the certificate is useful here in naija � undecided
uckennety:

they advantages is your entering plane and you will soon understand the realities of life

the disadvantages are your certificates are useless and you will suffer

lol

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
[quote author=Shileh post=99630265]As if the certificate is useful here in naija � undecided[/quote

Hmmmm

But without certificate you will get a job that is equivalent to a bank manager]
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 2:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
dandollar1:
Please, I intend visiting Dubai by last week of June.

What is the earliest time I can apply for a visa?

Can I travel with air peace since emirates and other airlines are not going to Dubai, or is it that Nigerians can no

Bear in mind that you have 60days validity on visa , do your maths.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2021
dreaonit:
Good people, please I need your can advise with your experience.
1.What short course can Someone take to enhance good job in uae?
2. How a woman with 3years survive if studying/working in uae?

If you are very sound and rich, start cache 2 or 3 for teaching. Google to read more but you must have related qualifications
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HorlarJP: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
Timtim8989:

If you are very sound and rich, start cache 2 or 3 for teaching. Google to read more but you must have related qualifications

Ball, a good idea tho
Seem like you are in Dubai currently right

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HorlarJP: 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
uckennety:

no one is telling being negative

just prepare to fight it out and become a winner

only you have the right to write your own story

the Israelites saw the red sea! there was no road there

but moses divided the red sea

so only beckon on God to make a way for you

remember you are a Nigerian and all of the world

the system is meant to suffocate us!

Work hard! fight and God will smile on you

Man, Nothing Good comes easy
Just be determined and never give up! I have friends that got to Dubai and in less than 2 weeks got a job and now have a 2 years resident visa, like I said don’t stay idle and never give up and be prayerful but one thing is sure no matter how Dubai hard reach , it’s definitely better than Nigeria 100 times

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 4:47am On Mar 06, 2021
HorlarJP:

Man, Nothing Good comes easy
Just be determined and never give up! I have friends that got to Dubai and in less than 2 weeks got a job and now have a 2 years resident visa, like I said don’t stay idle and never give up and be prayerful but one thing is sure no matter how Dubai hard reach , it’s definitely better than Nigeria 100 times

Nice on there bro...
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 5:50am On Mar 06, 2021
HorlarJP:

Ball, a good idea tho
Seem like you are in Dubai currently right

Yes
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 6:01am On Mar 06, 2021
A subtle reminder
Do not pay anyone for residence visa in Nigeria as it stands, residency is not open except you are here. Lets be careful .

Kindly know that if the company making your residency goes bankrupt or folds up or owner commits a crime. The company will definitely affect you , everyone would be cancelled.
Your choice of company matters too, stay away from Pakistani and Syrian owned companies.

Stay away from people in Nigeria talking residency , bring your cash here for the process.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 6:13am On Mar 06, 2021
HorlarJP:

Can y’all just stop being negative

I saw this earlier, let me make few comments
1- Majority of those who came to the UAE got stranded at one point or the other. The bitter experience is not palatable.
2- The expectations most had didn't work because the environment is hostile to Nigerians and right in your presence they will discredit you for being a Nigerian.
3- The bills attached to coming is much and the salaries paid is becoming like a widow's mite.
4- Our people have capitalized on this jobs scarcity to even scam and make the journey a bitter experience.

But in all of this, there are still few who are resilient and optimistic.

The jobs available are somewhat not what anyone planned from home.

Allow those who are negative to be negative , there are few tips in their negativity too.

If you are not STRONG and have a financial backup at home, few months may be tough.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HorlarJP: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2021
Timtim8989:

I saw this earlier, let me make few comments
1- Majority of those who came to the UAE got stranded at one point or the other. The bitter experience is not palatable.
2- The expectations most had didn't work because the environment is hostile to Nigerians and right in your presence they will discredit you for being a Nigerian.
3- The bills attached to coming is much and the salaries paid is becoming like a widow's mite.
4- Our people have capitalized on this jobs scarcity to even scam and make the journey a bitter experience.

But in all of this, there are still few who are resilient and optimistic.

The jobs available are somewhat not what anyone planned from home.

Allow those who are negative to be negative , there are few tips in their negativity too.

If you are not STRONG and have a financial backup at home, few months may be tough.

Boss can I have your contact
Omoh I just wan enter UAE as soon as the hold is called off on March 10, have my visa already
And even though I know the journey there to get a job is hard at the same time nothing comes easy and there is no crime in trying ! Ain’t gonna let any negativity affects or get into my head !

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jovial4real(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2021
[quote author=Bills2307 post=99603162][/quote]
Yes bro
The issue here is that Emirate Arline might not allow you to travel
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Seaneverdries1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2021
They won't ask for any collateral but their own is small expensive than if you have anyone inside to help u for the visa. I.e GtBank is like 250k but inside range from 120k to 150 highest.
Gundi:

Thanks for this info boss... But don't they ask for security deposit of $1,500 as collateral till one returns back to Nigeria?

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Seaneverdries1(m): 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
hammariise:
So gtbank and Zenith do process UAE visas?
Yes
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uncleseries: 4:37pm On Mar 08, 2021
HorlarJP:

Boss can I have your contact
Omoh I just wan enter UAE as soon as the hold is called off on March 10, have my visa already
And even though I know the journey there to get a job is hard at the same time nothing comes easy and there is no crime in trying ! Ain’t gonna let any negativity affects or get into my head !
It has been extended to 20th March.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HorlarJP: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
uncleseries:

It has been extended to 20th March.

Omoh na to enter through Ghana o�
But how sure are you?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uncleseries: 11:16pm On Mar 08, 2021
HorlarJP:

But how sure are you?
its in their website. Emirates

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Greyworld: 6:59am On Mar 09, 2021
HorlarJP:

But how sure are you?

Bro do you av an idea if buses still go to Ghana from Lagos? lemme pm yu.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 09, 2021
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by saxokay(m): 7:41pm On Mar 09, 2021
brothers in the house pls help

an agent convinced me to put in for Baghdad working visa but after d information am able to gather from all source I now realised that d country is not save,so I call d man this evening to tell him am not interested again meanwhile my mum gave him 200k last week as an advance payment so I tell d man this evening to help me process Dubai visa instead the man now is trying to play wise because of the money my mother gave him
he Dubai visa now is more expensive than before,our agreement before was that will pay him 600k for visa and ticket but now Oga agent is demanding for more

pls which step should I take
because if should ask him to refund my money he will said he had already deposited it so what should I do
my mum bring me in all this because of the family relationship between d agent and my mom and I don't want to argue with my mom pls help.

what question can I ask the man?
then presently how mush is Dubai tourist visa?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Latrezz: 7:44pm On Mar 09, 2021
Good evening room
I want to leave frm Dubai to Sharjah because of job opportunity cos av lost my job here in Dubai
I need ur candid advice pls is it good moving to Sharjah or anyone can recommend another palatial area
Help a brother
Thanks to everyone

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by younghero2: 6:38am On Mar 10, 2021
Hello brothers greetings. Please I want to find out what happens if my visa validity runs out cause of these Emirates and nigeria saga. Can I apply for an extension, or do I have to apply for a whole new visa. My visa validity runs out on the 14th of March. Please I need advice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.