Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,929 members, 7,806,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (818839 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 6:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
Haykaybecks:
Applying for 2years (own visa) at this period, is it a good idea please.... House, please i need your suggestions please...... Thank you!

It's a personal thing, are you already available in the country or not ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by emedy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Derende:
The problem is that if you are travelling through Ghana you will have to take a flight to Ghana because if you go through road your passport won't be stamped due to closure of land borders. And the cost will be a bit high considering transport from here to Ghana at present which is about 50k, but through air is about 85k. And if you are going to go through the mandatory 14 days compulsory isolation in Ghana according to the Emirate rules of boarding from Ghana to UAE as a Nigerian you will likely spend about 80k for hotel bills and feeding for the said period. But if you are financially buoyant you can take it.

Is this not cheaper than getting a new visa? Considering that the validity of my visa gon expire on 28th of April and i will still have to get a new one whenever the flight restrictions is resolved.

From your estimates, I calculate flight 60k, hotel bills 60k, feeding 60k. Total of 180k. I should consider this.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Derende(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
With what you just said and itemized below it is better you opt for the Ghana route to Dubai. But note that flight to Ghana on Air peace is about 85k, and you will carry out a covid 19 test before you travel to Ghana, and do another test when you arrive Accra Airport and follow up with another test after the compulsory 14 days stay in Ghana making it three test and the total cost will be coughed out by you.
But all in all the Ghana route still remain the best option at the moment considering your visa status.
emedy:

Is this not cheaper than getting a new visa? Considering that the validity of my visa gon expire on 28th of April and i will still have to get a new one whenever the flight restrictions is resolved.

From your estimates, I calculate flight 60k, hotel bills 60k, feeding 60k. Total of 180k. I should consider this.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:10am On Apr 05, 2021
Derende:
With what you just said and itemized below it is better you opt for the Ghana route to Dubai. But note that flight to Ghana on Air peace is about 85k, and you will carry out a covid 19 test before you travel to Ghana, and do another test when you arrive Accra Airport and follow up with another test after the compulsory 14 days stay in Ghana making it three test and the total cost will be coughed out by you.
But all in all the Ghana route still remain the best option at the moment considering your visa status.
Bro, is it true that UAE government warned against taking of alternative route to avoid border repatriation on arrival

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 7:13am On Apr 05, 2021
Derende:
has any one successfully made use of this route ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Derende(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2021
People are travelling through Cotonou and Ghana route at present. It is just determines how financially capable you are.
curiobling:
has any one successfully made use of this route ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by curiobling: 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2021
Derende:
People are travelling through Cotonou and Ghana route at present. It is just determines how financially capable you are.
mad o! Who say them no let naija enter through this route make he come o
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2021
HILCROWN:
Has anyone traveled through Ghana? If Yes, Please share your experience. Am about to embark on the journey but I want to confirm if I will be allowed to enter UAE from Ghana.

How much is Covid-19 test in Ghana?
I saw a short-let apartment for #4000 per day in Ghana
Is Covid-19 test a MUST before I enter Ghana?

A friend of mine did his own covid-19 test in Ghana at 30,000 cedis that's roughly 30k in naira
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HILCROWN(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2021
300cedis not 30,000cedis

engees001:

A friend of mine did his own covid-19 test in Ghana at 30,000 cedis that's roughly 30k in naira

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2021
By now nigerians should have protested this flight ban resolution at UAE embassy to look into this, we cannot do much from here.

Contonu may close soon...

Its a deep situation now...

If we discuss from here pls send messages again. I changed phones.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
Timtim8989:
By now nigerians should have protested this flight ban resolution at UAE embassy to look into this, we cannot do much from here.

Contonu may close soon...

Its a deep situation now...

If we discuss from here pls send messages again. I changed phones.
please, what’s really the problem between Nigeria and UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tobsidan1: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2021
cucumbar:

I really want to know too when is the government of Nigeria going to respond to the proposal of UAE government regarding the flight ban
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 1:16pm On Apr 09, 2021
tobsidan1:

I really want to know too when is the government of Nigeria going to respond to the proposal of UAE government regarding the flight ban
did they make a proposal to the Nigerian government? What was the proposal like?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tobsidan1: 3:30pm On Apr 09, 2021
cucumbar:
did they make a proposal to the Nigerian government? What was the proposal like?

I read on premium times that they did...their proposal was directed to the ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja through their embassy in Abuja their proposal was 200 passenger inbound flight every forth-night (two weeks) we don’t know if Nigerian government will agree to that proposal
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Adecrown01: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hello gurus in the house, pls kindly advice me is it reasonable to go for vacation in Nigeria during this period of flight ban.
Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by HILCROWN(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2021
Don't even think of it, am presently in Nigeria stranded. Things are not easy the way we perceive it from abroad. You can wait till after the flight ban and make sure you buy your return ticket. I will advise your vacation should not be more than 2 weeks. Ire o

Adecrown01:
Hello gurus in the house, pls kindly advice me is it reasonable to go for vacation in Nigeria during this period of flight ban.
Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by America001: 10:18am On Apr 10, 2021
HILCROWN:
Don't even think of it, am presently in Nigeria stranded. Things are not easy the way we perceive it from abroad. You can wait till after the flight ban and make sure you buy your return ticket. I will advise your vacation should not be more than 2 weeks. Ire o

Baba HILCROWN, I greet you oh. You na OG for this thread.
Please someone going back on a residence visa just like you, does he need an OK To Board?

Secondly, as for this Ghana/Cotonou route, how feasible is it folks?

Calvary Greetings
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jimzy4u(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2021
Pls guys. Is dubai still approving tourist visa? Many thanks!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2021
cucumbar:

Just a simple problem of adhering to covid-19 protocols of testing few hours before boarding etc.

Nigeria refused and the problem has degenerated for weeks now.

Seems like everyone is not even bothered again.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2021
jimzy4u:
Pls guys. Is dubai still approving tourist visa? Many thanks!

Of course, still approving but I ratger advise you just relax now till this flight matter sorted.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2021
tobsidan1:

I read on premium times that they did...their proposal was directed to the ministry of foreign affairs in Abuja through their embassy in Abuja their proposal was 200 passenger inbound flight every forth-night (two weeks) we don’t know if Nigerian government will agree to that proposal

Nigeria didnt agree actually but let's wait for a comprehensive reports. We are still flexing muscles.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jimzy4u(m): 4:02pm On Apr 10, 2021
Timtim8989:

Of course, still approving but I ratger advise you just relax now till this flight matter sorted.

Thanks boss, Its kinda urgent thats why I need to apply now.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by PlayForFun: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bioles1187(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2021
PlayForFun:
Please guys, I need help! I sent my passport and money to someone in Dubai to process a 3months visa for me. But now, he sent a screenshot to me from the visa application page, “seems to be duplicate. Same application about 20 days”.

And he’s the only one I’ve sent the passport to. He claimed that I’ve sent it to someone else and that, the person should cancel it before he can proceed.

Please help!!
.hope u didn't pay him full? If I may ask how much do u pay him?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Woody2(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2021
Please house does this apply to a tourist visa holder or to resident visa holders, bcoz I am in a situation like this too pls help.
emedy:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by lovere: 9:24am On Apr 13, 2021
slimmsyyetty:
My younger sister is planning to come to dubai next month by God's grace, precisely, first week in April. Please, enlighten me more on what she needs to do concerning this pedicure and manicure because I don't want her to suffer by the time she lands. She already had her visa since February. Please, I need your advice, urgently. I already sent you a message. Check your email, pleassssssssse

If she is already in dubai, message me I will fix her somewhere if she knows the job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.