Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819165 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Zabee0076: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2021
HILCROWN:
Land border is closed, you only have one option. If you want to travel to Ghana by next week, buy your ticket now.

Once you check the prices online, go to the airline office directly to book the ticket. Except you have like #30k to dash those agent.

Be ready to Pay $50 at the Airport for test.

Cheaper hotel in Ghana is another issue.

Visit ghs.hdf.org/hdf to fill arrival form before you land in Ghana to make your journey smooth

Make sure when you exchange your Naira to Dollar, you get highest denomination ooo. (50 and 100). Getting lower denomination will cost you a bit in Ghana.

Get Sim card at the airport and make sure you tell the operator/sales whoever that you want internet plan that can work the whole day not night plan oo.

Cost of feeding is same as Naija.

Hold your yellow card oo

Be prepared to pay 300cedis for departure test.

Thank you

Thanks for sharing the tips o. Booked my ticked already for tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
jimzy4u:
Not even when u have a genuine reason to want to cross? Besides, she’s been able to download the Al Hosn app and logged into it using the unified ID on her visitor’s visa. I am positive that she will be allowed anyways!
If she has Alhosn and her negative Covid-19 test results appeared on the App, She is good to go. All they need at the border is test results on Alhosn App.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by justi4jesu(f): 5:55am On May 01, 2021
...Goodluck Today

1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimanyd: 11:15am On May 01, 2021
justi4jesu:
...Goodluck Today

Morning bosslady. Are you aware if there's still a lockdown in Oman ? A lady friend is through with her 2 years contract but her boss was telling her there's a lockdown in Oman . Kindly please help shed more lights as regards that and perhaps u have more reliable info I can pass to her . thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jimzy4u(m): 10:45am On May 02, 2021
so, my wife just entered Abu Dhabi now without any issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ukahh: 2:23pm On May 02, 2021
My company sent me a one-way return ticket for 8th May to confirm for booking...The ticket is approximately 363k naira...Are there cheaper flights going to Dubai from Nigeria apart from Emirates and which sites do you recommend I book my ticket with because I want to book it myself.

Please urgent response gurus in the house.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 3:22pm On May 02, 2021
Check skyscanner or clear trip. Still saw fight of 2200 aed last night for return ticket
Ukahh:
My company sent me a one-way return ticket for 8th May to confirm for booking...The ticket is approximately 363k naira...Are there cheaper flights going to Dubai from Nigeria apart from Emirates and which sites do you recommend I book my ticket with because I want to book it myself.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jimzy4u(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2021
Anyone got idea on how I can exchange Naira for dirham in Abu dhabi?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 4:37pm On May 02, 2021
Yes I have someone that can do it
jimzy4u:
Anyone got idea on how I can exchange Naira for dirham in Abu dhabi?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 4:38pm On May 02, 2021
Ukahh:

Please can flight now travel directly from Lagos to Dubai!!! Has the ban been lifted
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jimzy4u(m): 4:39pm On May 02, 2021
How do I go about it?
Sirsinzu:
Yes I have someone that can do it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Sirsinzu(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2021
I will pm the guy contact
jimzy4u:
How do I go about it?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2021
Abeg we need urgent answer to this , my lil bro got visa last month and he Dey wait make emirate start working before he gomove
omoowhe:

Please can flight now travel directly from Lagos to Dubai!!! Has the ban been lifted
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2021
Ukahh:

Kindly wait until the flight suspension is lifted and know the attached conditions, lest, u book an airline that won't be permitted to fly into UAE
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ukahh: 10:16pm On May 02, 2021
omoowhe:

Flight suspension was lifted yesterday May 1st...It was on TVC news.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ukahh: 10:17pm On May 02, 2021
obagoally:

Kindly wait until the flight suspension is lifted and know the attached conditions, lest, u book an airline that won't be permitted to fly into UAE

Flight suspension was lifted yesterday May 1st...It was on TVC news yesterday.... I am using Emirates airline direct flight.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 10:20pm On May 02, 2021
justi4jesu:
...Goodluck Today

This imdaad company is not a good company

As a black person run as fast as your legs can carry you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by omoowhe: 10:51pm On May 02, 2021
Ukahh:

Flight suspension was lifted yesterday May 1st...It was on TVC news yesterday.... I am using Emirates airline direct flight.
Ok thanks for this....... still hasn't seen the news tho but it's a welcome development if truely one can now travel directly!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 6:43am On May 03, 2021
Ukahh:

Well, wishing you the very best. Flight suspension news would be louder than being carried by TVC news only as there is no update on Emirates airline website. Did u read any conditions for travel there?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ukahh: 8:41am On May 03, 2021
obagoally:

Well, wishing you the very best. Flight suspension news would be louder than being carried by TVC news only as there is no update on Emirates airline website. Did u read any conditions for travel there?

I even called Emirates airline Nigeria and they confirmed that there's no flight ban on Emirates flights from Nigeria to UAE at the moment..... You can call their customer care line attached below for more confirmation.

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ukahh: 8:43am On May 03, 2021
Sirsinzu:
Check skyscanner or clear trip. Still saw fight of 2200 aed last night for return ticket

Thanks so much.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 8:49am On May 03, 2021
Ukahh:

I even called Emirates airline Nigeria and they confirmed that there's no flight ban on Emirates flights from Nigeria to UAE at the moment..... You can call their customer care line attached below for more confirmation.

Great!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwammy5000(m): 9:43am On May 03, 2021
But still there has been no update on emirate airline page yet. They did not say anything about flight ban been lifted.
Where did you guys get the news from?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tentackle: 9:49am On May 03, 2021
Pls is the news true?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 03, 2021
Please house can a tourist open a bank account in uae? Are there any limitations involved? Also how much will it cost?

Also can a tourist but sim cards?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ukahh: 1:33pm On May 03, 2021
Akunna25:
Please house can a tourist open a bank account in uae? Are there any limitations involved? Also how much will it cost?

You cannot own a bank account in UAE with a tourist visa...you have to be on a resident visa to do so.... You can go to any simcard vendor,buy your preferred sim which will be registered with your passport and your tourist visa... The number get blocked at the expiration of your 3 months visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by slimmsyyetty: 7:34am On May 04, 2021
Where you not given a free sim when you arrived? The sim is for tourist and it will expire at the end of 3 months

Akunna25:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 9:41am On May 04, 2021
slimmsyyetty:
Where you not given a free sim when you arrived? The sim is for tourist and it will expire at the end of 3 months

Am just making enquiries am not in UAE yet
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tentackle: 4:17am On May 05, 2021
Is there any confirmation news about flight ban lifted from naija to uae
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by europe4sure(m): 4:24am On May 05, 2021
anyone going through cotonou route to Dubai let's link up
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kwammy5000(m): 5:31am On May 05, 2021
europe4sure:
anyone going through cotonou route to Dubai let's link up
when are you planning to travel?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by europe4sure(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2021
kwammy5000:
when are you planning to travel?
going to lagos Saturday but intend flying on Monday

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.