Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819171 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2021
Timtim8989:

Most have done all humanly possible but you see this country is very biased , so here is not the final destination ok. Anything legit you can do to survive and have small savings , do and forget your masters degree even if you have...

Thanks for emphasising the truth, even with all the skills Upgrade and qualifications, UAE will always prefer Americans, Europeans and Asians over 90% of Africans, The UAE system intentionally or unintentionally favors the whites

For example,
Americans and Europeans have renewable Visa Free status to UAE, meaning they can enter UAE for fun at any time and apply for jobs and attend interviews at will, they can comfortably reject a worthless job offer and wait to obtain a juicy job offer.

Americans and Europeans come with USD and Euros which when converted to AED becomes triple in Value.
5k USD alone is over 15k AED, which they can use to obtain Freelance Visa easily if they so wish.

Americans and Europeans don't need to undergo a driving school or driving test in UAE to obtain a UAE driver's licence, they only need to show their home country driver's license to relevant UAE authorities, pay the required fees and get a UAE driver's license.

Any African going to the UAE for White collar job must be ready to out compete Americans and Europeans sad angry angry

7 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by israelinvests: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
This is another one... Dubai job's opportunities.....

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shakiratemma(f): 6:16am On Aug 03, 2021
Good day my people.
Pls has any one travel to Dubai through Seme border recently? Pls share ur experience.
Anything new to note? Thanks

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 8:03am On Aug 03, 2021
Shakiratemma:
Good day my people.
Pls has any one travel to Dubai through Seme border recently? Pls share ur experience.
Anything new to note? Thanks
Co ask.
I also want to know the least stressful route.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by manneger2: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2021
brokeNOT:

Right. But the main problem is that there’s no plane entering dubAi from nigeria
You should have use Turkish airline, u are going to Poland?
And there is discount for student, emirate is costly, me that is in Dubai can't use them
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tyslimmie: 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
So fully vaccinated Nigerians with valid UAE resident permit can now travel from Nigeria to dubai from August 5th.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Taofeekdboy(m): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
manneger2:

You should have use Turkish airline, u are going to Poland?
And there is discount for student, emirate is costly l, me that is in Dubai can't use them
I sent you a PM bro. Please, I want to ask you something urgent.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
tyslimmie:
So fully vaccinated Nigerians with valid UAE resident permit can now travel from Nigeria to dubai from August 5th.
It’s a great relief.

https://www.khaleejtimes.com/coronavirus-pandemic/uae-flights-new-exemptions-for-stranded-residents-from-india-pakistan-4-other-countries
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
cucumbar:
this doesn’t mean that flight is open to everybody or does it?
No. It’s for residents that meet up with some criteria.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by benn007(m): 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
I just checked Emirates airline site, they have taken Nigeria off the list of countries....flights have been prosponed till 15th of August.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2021
benn007:
I just checked Emirates airline site, they have taken Nigeria off the list of countries....flights have been prosponed till 15th of August.
grin we are in for a long ride....Na till corona end o. They will be shifting ban by one one week.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shakiratemma(f): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Good day everyone.
Pls i want to ask if it is advisable to apply for the Dubai visa tru GT bank? Is there any pros and cons to it and will i still get the visa guaranteed? Urgent response pls. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shakiratemma(f): 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Shakiratemma:
Good day everyone.
Pls i want to ask if it is advisable to apply for the Dubai visa tru GT bank? Is there any pros and cons to it and will i still get the visa guaranteed? Urgent response pls. Thanks

Pls i need a response to this .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Soraco57(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Pls i need a response to this .
. No any problem With then ok just that it’s abit higher wen banks handles it
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shakiratemma(f): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2021
Soraco57:
. No any problem With then ok just that it’s abit higher wen banks handles it
Ok thanks. Does it come with travel insurance or do i have to buy that separately?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Soraco57(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Ok thanks. Does it come with travel insurance or do i have to buy that separately?

For bank I don’t know but it should come with it bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shakiratemma(f): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Soraco57:

For bank I don’t know but it should come with it bro
Thanks for the response sir.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Shakiratemma:
Good day everyone.
It's too expensive, what price is banking asking??
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shakiratemma(f): 6:24am On Aug 08, 2021
Timtim8989:

It's too expensive, what price is banking asking??

N90k.
Yea i saw the price elsewhere. Thanks
Pls i want to ask if i have to fill any form online (travel health form for Dubai) or does someone coming from the US need to fill any form as well?
Appreciate ur response
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2021
Shakiratemma:

N90k.
Yea i saw the price elsewhere. Thanks
Pls i want to ask if i have to fill any form online (travel health form for Dubai) or does someone coming from the US need to fill any form as well?
Appreciate ur response

If you are coming from US, with US passport , you have a waiver for 30days tourist Visa, contact Emirates airline for bookings.
If you are coming from Nigeria, 30days tourist visa is lesser the 90k with insurance.
Let me just refer you to Emirates airline for a comprehensive information for those coming from US.
I hope you understand now?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shakiratemma(f): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2021
Timtim8989:

If you are coming from US, with US passport , you have a waiver for 30days tourist Visa, contact Emirates airline for bookings.
If you are coming from Nigeria, 30days tourist visa is lesser the 90k with insurance.
Let me just refer you to Emirates airline for a comprehensive information for those coming from US.
I hope you understand now?
Yea i do but what the person is not flying Emirates?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Yea i do but what the person is not flying Emirates?

Atleast let the person ask Emirates about the latest developments US --UAE since they are the local carrier of the country.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shakiratemma(f): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2021
Timtim8989:

Atleast let the person ask Emirates about the latest developments US --UAE since they are the local carrier of the country.
Ok thanks.
What about the health declaration form? Is that necessary for me to fill?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Shakiratemma(f): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Ok thanks.
Good morning all.
Pls someone should help me answer this. Anyone that has traveled Contonu route. Pls help biko
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 10:31am On Aug 09, 2021
Can I travel to Dubai through Ghana without observing the 14 days shit?

I just need a 2 weeks vacation, and won’t have enough time to stay for 14 days in Ghana .

Is it possible without any consequences?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Timtim8989(m): 11:45am On Aug 09, 2021
Shakiratemma:

Ok thanks.

From Nigeria, I doubt if there is any health declaration form??

I will implore you to do visa with visa guys, or where is this health declaration from coming from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.