Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,235 members, 7,807,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819072 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 11:12am On Sep 16, 2021
Pls where can I do the covid test in Dubai and what's the rule? Like is it within or before 72hrs my flight day.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 2:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
Before 72 hours . Check their accredited clinic online . 100 dhiram.if you’re flying on Saturday . It advisable you do it today
Elcid1:
Pls where can I do the covid test in Dubai and what's the rule? Like is it within or before 72hrs my flight day.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kinz17: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Can we now fly direct from naija now
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 16, 2021
What of in Cotonou , how much and where?
Freelane33:
Before 72 hours . Check their accredited clinic online . 100 dhiram.if you’re flying on Saturday . It advisable you do it today
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2021
Freelane33:

These UAE guys are funny. I thought the government said it MUST be 50aed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
... It keeps getting better for everyone else ( travel wise) but Nigerians

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2021
larryking540:

na u day reply them ,let them come ,it's a free world ,but don't ask for alms at the metro station Bec na mostly African they day that shit
Life is a game of chance.
One man's meet they say....
Bro face your hustle, support who you can support on the streets.
Who is coming shouldn't be your problem.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
uckennety:
I don't just understand Nigerians honestly

They say there is job scarcity una still dey come

They say the racism is high una still dey come

They say that there is no work permit issued to Nigerians una still dey come

They say that Nigerians are humiliated here una still dey come

God who do us this thing!

You sound a like a selfish person.
You dey send money go hase so?.... undecided
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
tonididdy:

so telling them to come over when u know the place is not a welcome plan if u ask anybody is a wrong talk ,
why can't we be truthful for once ,will u accomodate him ,if he comes and can't settle for a job ,

this is how you hide the truth from this fellows back home and they end up coming over and start constituting nuisance around the city ,later you are very fast to point finger of some Nigerian that are very bad......

an open rebuke is better than secret love

one love bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2021
tonididdy:

and before I forget ,life is not a game ,it is what you input it comes/gives back at you ,

nobody wakes up in the morning with a million dollars at hand ,you work for it ,there isn't any game
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
larryking540:
and before I forget ,life is not a game ,it is what you input it comes/gives back at you ,

nobody wakes up in the morning with a million dollars at hand ,you work for it ,there isn't any game

... Regardless it's a game of chance.
Yes no one wakes up with a million dollars @hand, you have to take your chances.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 16, 2021
larryking540:

so telling them to come over when u know the place is not a welcome plan if u ask anybody is a wrong talk ,
why can't we be truthful for once ,will u accomodate him ,if he comes and can't settle for a job ,

this is how you hide the truth from this fellows back home and they end up coming over and start constituting nuisance around the city ,later you are very fast to point finger of some Nigerian that are very bad......

an open rebuke is better than secret love

one love bro

Bro do you even know how you sound RN?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 10:22pm On Sep 16, 2021
I don’t know the Name of the place but it’s 52 k in Cotonou
Elcid1:
What of in Cotonou , how much and where?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 5:27am On Sep 17, 2021
kinz17:
Can we now fly direct from naija now

Only fully vacinnated UAE residence visa holders in NIGERIA for now.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2021
... It's a cleansing

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
How many months visa?
tonididdy:
... It's a cleansing

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by KingBish(f): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2021
SirWellington:

No, only residents.

Please how are residents flying now? Ethiopian airlines sent me an email that they have been banned from flying passengers from Nigeria to Dubai.
I am a resident and need to fly to Dubai on 24th September. Can anyone please tell me how to go about it now? Please

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 7:15pm On Sep 17, 2021
Emirates cancelled my flight from Lagos to Dubai yesterday the second time in one month. Flight rescheduled to 30th Sept. Anyone with useful information on how residence visa holders can travel to Dubai from Nigeria should pls tell us.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2021
KingBish:

Please how are residents flying now? Ethiopian airlines sent me an email that they have been banned from flying passengers from Nigeria to Dubai.
I am a resident and need to fly to Dubai on 24th September. Can anyone please tell me how to go about it now? Please

Based on the testimony of one of us here that was sent to my inbox, the best bet is for you to go to the airport, where you find different airline airport offices. They all have their different requirements and procedures, he flew through Rwanda airline at the end of the day but was Initially rejected by Ethiopian airline and one other airline. They hmgave him a breakdown of what a d what they needed, he did the needful and he's in dubai now. It depends on the airline because as we speak, residents are allowed to fly back but its now depending on the individual airline courier to accept or not

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2021
Uwaiwe:
Emirates cancelled my flight from Lagos to Dubai yesterday the second time in one month. Flight rescheduled to 30th Sept. Anyone with useful information on how residence visa holders can travel to Dubai from Nigeria should pls tell us.

Emirates is out of it. Until the ban is fully lifted, they wont fly you even as a resident who has fulfilled the requirements.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uckennety(m): 10:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cashhy11: 11:46pm On Sep 17, 2021
Cashhy11:
Good morning Justi4jesu, I've tried ransacking this thread from the start to page 67 so far, but can't find answers to questions on my mind.

So I had to use google to search and including this thread name at the back maybe something will popup, before it brought me to your moniker..

Sorry for wasting your time to reply me in advance. I'm a freelancer and I would love to travel to Dubai on a 90days single entry Tourist visa:
1. Do I need to go to Abuja for biometrics and stamping most people go for, since I'm not going there to look for any job.?

2. How extendable is the 90days tourist visa? I read somewhere it can only be extended twice which makes it maximum of additional 60days.

I'm not planning on over staying or whatever, I just want to have it on my passport so as to aid a little when I'm trying to process Germany visa in the long run.

Already checked out dubizzle and have an idea of the range of apartment over there and feeding too. So those are just the 2 questions I need clarification on sir. Thanks.
Someone should please reply me biko... I will be going for 90days single tourist Visa, please anyone with useful info should quote me and reply here first and I'll send you a mail myself..

Cos I've already received some mails from two people already. Please reply me here first, before sending me a PM. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 1:03am On Sep 18, 2021
The hotels there are a bit expensive
But you can get linked to some of our Nigerians there who may provides you accommodation for the duration of your stay at an affordable fee, which the normally do for people who are there on a business trip.
I hope you are aware of the age issue now as regards to your visa approval

Cashhy11:
Someone should please reply me biko... I will be going for 90days single tourist Visa, please anyone with useful info should quote me and reply here first and I'll send you a mail myself..

Cos I've already received some mails from two people already. Please reply me here first, before sending me a PM. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ayo84(m): 5:59am On Sep 18, 2021
Are there other Nigerians in Qatar one can network with before making plans for the next world cup
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 6:41am On Sep 18, 2021
tonididdy:

... Regardless it's a game of chance.
Yes no one wakes up with a million dollars @hand, you have to take your chances.
so taking chances is a game to you in life ,like I said earlier it's what you input into life it gives back at you ,
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Greatdand007(m): 7:12am On Sep 18, 2021
larryking540:

na u day reply them ,let them come ,it's a free world ,but don't ask for alms at the metro station Bec na mostly African they day that shit

My agent said I will get a job am a genius I have great skills
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 9:23am On Sep 18, 2021
Check your mail

Cashhy11:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NIGHTLIFE100: 9:55am On Sep 18, 2021
Dear all please stop all the fake news, no ban or age restrictions on Nigerian tourist visa. See all my approvals for the past weeks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Freelane33(m): 10:14am On Sep 18, 2021
Cheese grin
Greatdand007:

My agent said I will get a job am a genius I have great skills
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Odibs(m): 10:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Abeg ooo. What is the procedure for residents who want to return. I am based in Abuja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.