Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (817799 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 7:48am On Sep 22, 2021
Roddyricch1:

I'm about to be a victim of this "ban of employment visa for Nigerians", I just finished my contract last month, they have tried to apply for renewal twice and it was denied.. I dey grace period like this, after working here for more than 4 years, na like this uae wan treat me.. Well, I'll be back home soon, make I rest for some time before making another move..
I can feel your pain bro, it's not easy staying here without a source of income, hopefully things will change before your grace period elapse
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Roddyricch1(m): 7:54am On Sep 22, 2021
obagoally:

I can feel your pain bro, it's not easy staying here without a source of income, hopefully things will change before your grace period elapse

Thanks for the kind words. I've thought about the whole thing, I think I'll just go get some needed rest back home then come back by January with a freelancer visa (2 years personal visa) since they still issue that one to us. May God help us, e no easy for this side but at least e better pass naija.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 9:16am On Sep 22, 2021
Roddyricch1:

Thanks for the kind words. I've thought about the whole thing, I think I'll just go get some needed rest back home then come back by January with a freelancer visa (2 years personal visa) since they still issue that one to us. May God help us, e no easy for this side but at least e better pass naija.
I heard the ban isn't applicable to freezone companies, if true, maybe you can search along that line
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 9:20am On Sep 22, 2021
Roddyricch1:

Thank you chief for saying it as it is, although you went over the top by using profane words and calling the other person names.

You dn talk am finish, anybody wey no wan listen, make e come then, come witness am first hand.

am sorry everyone,for going over board , calling sensitive words here ,but we shouldn't just be keen on making money from our blood when we know they will suffer dearly .....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by larryking540: 9:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Freelane33:
Truth is always bitter Brother . They are not doing work visa for Nigerians . If you come wetin you wan come Dey do Don’t let any agent deceive you . Unless you are a woman or a lady that want to go into runs .

every thing about us is always over board ,na only we go do accomodation business ,we can't even maintain the apartment and we will still cut money on our fellow black ,check other places handle by other nationality ,the apartment are very reasonable and cordinated, how may of our brothers are working back home ,the ones way go manage make am here ,
we go still give them job way no reach minimum wage level for UAE,still ask for commission , apartment money we go increase am , because he or she bring Ghana must go of money come UAE,make we still get conscience small even if our govt no send we the youth.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Godson123(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2021
NIGHTLIFE100:
Dear all please stop all the fake news, no ban or age restrictions on Nigerian tourist visa. See all my approvals for the past weeks
please I need your contact.. olawalegodson@yahoo.com

Many
thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Godson123(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Please I want to visit Dubai for vacation,my agent told me there are no flight from Nigeria and advice me to use Cotonou route which I agreed but my bank told me I can t get PTA if am going through Cotonou please true is this about PTA.
Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by CaptainJoji: 3:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
How much is 30 days Dubai visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Godson123(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
30 days but am just spending 5 days for tourism. Since there is no 6 hours Rapid PCR in our airport as required in UAE, Kenya airways said they will pick me to do while I can do my Rapid PCR Test in Nairobi according to airline customer service. Will it be acceptable in Dubai if do the Rapid PCR in Kenya?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 4:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
Godson123:
Please I want to visit Dubai for vacation,my agent told me there are no flight from Nigeria and advice me to use Cotonou route which I agreed but my bank told me I can t get PTA if am going through Cotonou please true is this about PTA.
Thanks
to qualify for PTA, your flight must originate from Nigeria
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ereolamide: 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2021
My good people, I beg when amnesty go start.

A friend of mine don tay for this uae, no job, no beta food, na so so complain every time we talk. Na amnesty he dey beg for now, how he go take get am

Him talk say visa don expire from last year but him dey hope say job go come, job go come na im him still dey since then.

Overstay money don reach millions.

Abeg wetin him fit do to come back to naija without problem, I know say problem don dey already.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Roddyricch1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ereolamide:
My good people, I beg when amnesty go start.

A friend of mine don tay for this uae, no job, no beta food, na so so complain every time we talk. Na amnesty he dey beg for now, how he go take get am

Him talk say visa don expire from last year but him dey hope say job go come, job go come na im him still dey since then.

Overstay money don reach millions.

Abeg wetin him fit do to come back to naija without problem, I know say problem don dey already.

He should go to al awir, they will tell him what to do. Highest them go detain am for few weeks then finally deport am, but them go ban am from coming to uae for life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Godson123(m): 4:45am On Sep 23, 2021
obagoally:

can UAE accept 6 hours Rapid PCR done in Nairobi airport during stop over since Kenya airways says they can pick me up directly from Nigeria to DUBAI but stop over in Nairobi airport. That within the time of stop over I can do the Rapid PCR there before proceeding to Dubai. Is that one will be acceptable in DUBAI. Kindly advice. Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Godson123(m): 4:47am On Sep 23, 2021
CaptainJoji:
How much is 30 days Dubai visa
I did mine 60k
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 6:16am On Sep 23, 2021
So after 10days of waiting my 30days due to ban on Nigerians . For those intending to apply make sure you do your background job well as regards the type of visa you need and possible contact the General Directorate of Residency & Foreigners Affairs-Dubai yourself and get first-hand information, Money wasted, flight scheduled for today canceled, hotel bills gone.
As for the Cotonou route , its still a valid means of traveling. I went to the boarder and witnessed how intended Dubai visitors crossed over assisted by their Nigerian immigration contacts. Yours truly also crossed over just for the fun of having gotten to lagos and wasted money "make I just taste paradise small".
In summary, do your background job well before you trust your plans on a stranger to assist you. Cheers.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by drkay(m): 6:50am On Sep 23, 2021
So I received a nomination letter for the golden visa from the DOH. How do I take things up from there?
I thank the doh and the government of UAE for the opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Godson123(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2021
obagoally:

please can I get flight from Nigeria next month
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ereolamide: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Roddyricch1:

He should go to al awir, they will tell him what to do. Highest them go detain am for few weeks then finally deport am, but them go ban am from coming to uae for life.

Ban for life? Nawa oh.

If that would grant him his freedom from uae then he would've to take it like that.

But life ban.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
drkay:
So I received a nomination letter for the golden visa from the DOH. How do I take things up from there?
First of all congratulations.
Secondly the people wey give you the golden visa should be best to guide you.
Thirdly.... We have heard you.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samsanyus(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2021
drkay:
Baba, you want to inform us, we have been informed and congratulations, you've paid your dues. For how to take things up from here, honestly, you know what to do. My best regards.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by walefresh3(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Peoples tell lies here and I don't know why.... Actually, Nigerians bin UAE are facing discrimination from the Arab... But not as we all putrate it here... Out of 558 working permits applications summited to uae immigration 301 Nigerians were rejected that is in the month of July/ August... Let's wait for the next outcomes by the end of September to finally decide 9n the matter....

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Godson123:
can UAE accept 6 hours Rapid PCR done in Nairobi airport during stop over since Kenya airways says they can pick me up directly from Nigeria to DUBAI but stop over in Nairobi airport. That within the time of stop over I can do the Rapid PCR there before proceeding to Dubai. Is that one will be acceptable in DUBAI. Kindly advice. Thanks.
I don't know o but if the airline told u so, I think they should have more info to have given u that advice
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
drkay:
Congrats sir, more wins ahead. Maybe if you check your ICA account, you might see where to apply for the visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Elcid1:
Money wasted, flight scheduled for today canceled, hotel bills gone
wait, you paid for flight and hotel without having the visa at hand?

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2021
obagoally:

wait, you paid for flight and hotel without having the visa at hand?

Definition of desperacy.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 7:15am On Sep 24, 2021
walefresh3:
Peoples tell lies here and I don't know why.... Actually, Nigerians bin UAE are facing discrimination from the Arab... But not as we all putrate it here... Out of 558 working permits applications summited to uae immigration 301 Nigerians were rejected that is in the month of July/ August... Let's wait for the next outcomes by the end of September to finally decide 9n the matter....
I posted a screenshot from a reputable Nigerian visa agent in Dubai.
It says ages 35 below are being denied visas.
One visa agenf countered me with a picture of visas he has done lately that were all approved in order to lure desperate gullible ones.
The UAE is cleansing Nigerians out of the UAE and blocking them into the UAE.
You can't blame them, our attrocities in the UAE have being too loud in the last 6years.
Imagine an adult, will escape Nigeria and go do/continue cultism overseas. If that's not stupidty, I don't know what is.

Anyway we watch!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samhay: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2021
SirWellington:

So long as you are a resident, and you are vaccinated you are good to go. Wish you safe journey in advance.

Please check uur pm
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 6:13pm On Sep 24, 2021
Pls any UAE resident that successfully travelled with Kenya Airways from Lagos to UAE should please share procedure. Thanks in advance
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kingb1993(m): 8:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
I pray this Visa ish doesn't affect my job application. I recently interviewed with Atlantis The Palm Dubai and from all indications, I think I'd be getting an offer. Does it imply that if my employer applies for my Visa, I wouldn't be granted??

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.