Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (442) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819332 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
I heard Nigerians are not allowed to travel to UAE through cotonou too
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
SirWellington:

No. dependant visa. Without work restrictions.
Ok cool, just that I saw your post on UK student visa sometime ago, again I checked and I saw you're joining your wife over there.

Congratulations once again. I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ceslide: 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Gerald454:
I heard Nigerians are not allowed to travel to UAE through cotonou too

What’s your source bro
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 3:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Gerald454:
Most of us who have booked flight to return to UAE, may God help us. Being spending money in Nigeria without earning God help me in particular.

May God help you my brother. I was in that position between March and May, It was a terrible experience - the situation can be depressing.. I'll rather suspend any vacation to Nigeria than to go and get stuck there sad

Just don't go near Virtual (baby)... It will make it worse for you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 8:38am On Jan 01, 2022
NONNYG:
Ok cool, just that I saw your post on UK student visa sometime ago, again I checked and I saw you're joining your wife over there.

Congratulations once again. I wish you all the best

Thank you brother, happy new year.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 11:27am On Jan 01, 2022
ceslide:

What’s your source bro

Am just trying to confirm information I heard not that am sure......sorry for the way I put the statement. A guy told me though I have not read it anywhere. So, I don't know if it true or not.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tjohnnay: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
.. I wanna travel to dubai to start working and living there...Please what’s the cost of traveling to dubai ticket and visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 7:02am On Jan 02, 2022
Tjohnnay:
.. I wanna travel to dubai to start working and living there...Please what’s the cost of traveling to dubai ticket and visa

My brother, those that should be taking about going to Dubai now are those with already work permit or resident. Tourist looking for job should relax for now. You chances of getting job now, is not up to 40% .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tjohnnay: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Wow

So what’s the way forward now? Because i need to travel this month.. any chance of me moving to Dubai to get a job
Gerald454:

My brother, those that should be taking about going to Dubai now are those with already work permit or resident. Tourist looking for job should relax for now. You chances of getting job now, is not up to 40% .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2022
Tjohnnay:
Wow

So what’s the way forward now? Because i need to travel this month.. any chance of me moving to Dubai to get a job
How can you ask same question after getting an answer already

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 12:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Tjohnnay:
Wow

I did certified nurse assistant course in Dubai for 5 months. All my class mates have all gotten jobs only those of us with Nigeria passport was always refused job. My first interview was very successful with a job offer. 7000aed was a good one for me, I went home happily that day, I was on my bed when I received message from the company after 2 days that Nigeria visa was not possible. My saving grace was that my present company is free zone. So it's not easy now in Dubai for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ceslide: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Gerald454:

I did certified nurse assistant course in Dubai for 5 months. All my class mates have all gotten jobs only those of us with Nigeria passport was always refused job. My first interview was very successful with a job offer. 7000aed was a good one for me, I went home happily that day, I was on my bed when I received message from the company after 2 days that Nigeria visa was not possible. My saving grace was that my present company is free zone. So it's not easy now in Dubai for Nigerians

GOD IS WITH YOU .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2022
ceslide:

GOD IS WITH YOU .

Amen brother

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tjohnnay: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Hmmm
At least there should be a always a way out na. U can’t juz tell me every Nigerians in dubia now can’t get a job.. i guess its juz few and also depend on connection.. so that’s why im asking him if there is another way..

tonididdy:

How can you ask same question after getting an answer already
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tjohnnay: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wow this is really sad oo..

Now dat im even planning to travel to dubai To live and work there come dey hard..

Now I’m feeling so sad right now wat kind of life is this..

Because i don even save money down to travel dis month.. my mind is not even in nigeria again..
Gerald454:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by koolengrtimmy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2022
Happy new year guys....
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 02, 2022
Tjohnnay:
Hmmm
At least there should be a always a way out na. U can’t juz tell me every Nigerians in dubia now can’t get a job.. i guess its juz few and also depend on connection.. so that’s why im asking him if there is another way..

be careful not to be scammed, your desperation is inviting.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tjohnnay: 5:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
tonididdy:
be careful not to be scammed, your desperation is inviting.

Ok boss thanks i wil..

I juz need to exit this country asap
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kizonero(m): 9:49pm On Jan 02, 2022
Gerald454:

How much was the 5 months course?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kizonero(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nigeria has spoilt things over there I quess. Maybe that is why Dubai is looking very tough for 9jas.

We do drugs over ther, prostitution, illegal sell of beer, cultism, killing ourselves here & there. And when investigation is being carried out, that name Nigeria will ring out. Who do us this thing?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by kizonero(m): 10:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Pls for those over there, what kind of skill do you think one should acquire before coming.

I can see that majority of guys on the street of Dubai and those planning to move, are unskilled. Therefore making some jobs highly competitive. Because of the numbers who are unskilled.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 11:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dubai is a state . Same same like Lagos Nigeria

Also, Pakistani and Bangladesh guys are worst if you don’t know .
kizonero:
Nigeria has spoilt things over there I quess. Maybe that is why Dubai is looking very tough for 9jas.

We do drugs over ther, prostitution, illegal sell of beer, cultism, killing ourselves here & there. And when investigation is being carried out, that name Nigeria will ring out. Who do us this thing?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 10:10am On Jan 03, 2022
kizonero:

How much was the 5 months course?

4000 aed
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
It seems emirates is still flying from Nigeria

Nigeria is not on the list of African countries that were ban on 28, December 2021

Can someone confirm this ?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
cucumbar:
It seems emirates is still flying from Nigeria

Nigeria is not on the list of African countries that were ban on 28, December 2021

Can someone confirm this ?

Nigeria was ban on 23rd. The ban took effect from 25th 7.30am.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by babakb: 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Cotonou12:
Dubai is a state . Same same like Lagos Nigeria

Also, Pakistani and Bangladesh guys are worst if you don’t know .

Pakistani and Bangladesh are worst yet they get work and residence permit easily than Africans
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gerald454:

Nigeria was ban on 23rd. The ban took effect from 25th 7.30am.
hmmm! Okay.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by good4all40: 4:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Does anyone know when this ban will be lifted my visa expires 3rd of February this year.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
babakb:

Pakistani and Bangladesh are worst yet they get work and residence permit easily than Africans

The Bangladeshi and Pakistan you are talking about, built that country with them. Those people invest so much on UAE
A Bangladeshi friend of mine, on knowing I hold a bachelor degree, said to me that know Bangladeshi person with such degree can do the kind of work am doing in UAE. He said that once you have a degree, that the government will not even want you to leave the country but if you for any reason(s) do, the person earn well. Those guys are also Asians same with UAE.
Those with master degree in Nigeria end up in shop or yahoo. Even some with PhD are finding it hard to survive not to talk of people with bachelor degrees. So UAE understand of much that we need them so badly to survive as people.
A friend of mine was scammed 29euro yesterday for job scam, we later discovered the scammer is an India man. The money is about 20k. A Nigeria man scammed another set of people 1.4m naira each. When you sum somethings together you discover that those Bangladeshi and Pakistani or Indians are more human than us. We are wicked ourselves and others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.