Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (443) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (818016 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hello house is the ghana/cotonou route still available?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na lie oh!! Big fat one

Paki ppl get jobs in their fellow countrymen stores in uae because some or most of them has shops

They do cheap construction work

They are Muslims

Bangalee men don’t get visa renewal anymore .

Once your visa expires as a bangali ; no renewal!

Omo Uae just d dull me. Now that I want to return there with full force grin
babakb:

Pakistani and Bangladesh are worst yet they get work and residence permit easily than Africans
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Odibs(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2022
Abeg my people, Is there any way to travel to Dubai now. I have resident visa make e no expire for my hand.
I just want to step in and comeback to naija. Pls what is the status now with this whole Omicron issue
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bharbiepi: 9:47am On Jan 08, 2022
Your only option for now is through Cotonou

Odibs:
Abeg my people, Is there any way to travel to Dubai now. I have ewaident visa make e no expire for my hand.
I just want to step in and comeback to naija. Pls what is the status now with this whole Omicron issue
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 08, 2022
Please, is Emirates flying from Nigeria
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Tjohnnay: 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2022
Any hope of getting a Dubai work permit

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mixedfruit: 11:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Nobody is saying anything about Qatar here. just Dubai Dubaaaaaai Dubi
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samsanyus(m): 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2022
SirWellington:
So so happy, finally got my UK visa from dubai which also allows me to work while in the UK, I must give it to the guys living in dubai and still pushing hard. I came here in 2018, had my challenges but then I just knew UAE isn't for me. May God protect and keep blessing you guys. And for the newbies, UAE isn't for the faint hearted o. Ahhhh, Jah bless.

Congratulations Sir Wellington
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by SirWellington(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
samsanyus:

Congratulations Sir Wellington

Thank you
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by RodgersAkpafu: 1:31am On Jan 12, 2022
kizonero:
Nigeria has spoilt things over there I quess. Maybe that is why Dubai is looking very tough for 9jas.

We do drugs over ther, prostitution, illegal sell of beer, cultism, killing ourselves here & there. And when investigation is being carried out, that name Nigeria will ring out. Who do us this thing?

We allowed the dregs of our society travel out en masse

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 8:10am On Jan 13, 2022
tonididdy:

Looks like they are back to the interview era

Those guys are cooking better food for Nigerians.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 8:59am On Jan 14, 2022
Ghana and some other countries have been removed from the ban list. Hopefully, they will remove others soon.
I have a visa that expires on February 7, 2022
Was supposed to travel on January 1, 2022.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 12:04pm On Jan 14, 2022
cucumbar:
Ghana and some other countries have been removed from the ban list. Hopefully, they will remove others soon.
I have a visa that expires on February 7, 2022
Was supposed to travel on January 1, 2022.

Can't you follow Cotonou?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 2:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gerald454:

Can't you follow Cotonou?
didn’t want to go through that stress. I already booked a flight with Kenya airways.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Abrahamm(m): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
Dubai 3months tourism visa is how much
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2022
cucumbar:
didn’t want to go through that stress. I already booked a flight with Kenya airways.

Same with me. I have booked with kenya airways but if by month end no positive news, I will follow cotonou. Kenya just ban UAE too. So I don't know when the fight will stop.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Livinggreen: 5:58pm On Jan 14, 2022
Anyone used Cotonou recently with a visit visa?
I heard Cotonou is only allowing those with Resident visa
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gerald454:

Same with me. I have booked with kenya airways but if by month end no positive news, I will follow cotonou. Kenya just ban UAE too. So I don't know when the fight will stop.

How they stop flights into their country but still want to be flying into your country still amazes me.

What’s their problem with Nigeria? I thought they resolved their latest wahala with Airpeace/FG. Wetin come happen again?

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Livinggreen: 9:42pm On Jan 14, 2022
The recent increase in Covid cases caused it
The bilateral issue has been resolved
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2022
cucumbar:

How they stop flights into their country but still want to be flying into your country still amazes me.

What’s their problem with Nigeria? I thought they resolved their latest wahala with Airpeace/FG. Wetin come happen again?

As at today, the covid19 in Nigeria is 436 per day. The issues between UAE with Nigeria is the level of irresponsible leaders we have in Nigeria. It's very difficult to see any country that respect Nigeria as a country. The day Emirates airlines landed in Nigeria, I saw our leaders cutting cake for them. What rubbish .
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cucumbar: 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gerald454:

As at today, the covid19 in Nigeria is 436 per day. The issues between UAE with Nigeria is the level of irresponsible leaders we have in Nigeria. It's very difficult to see any country that respect Nigeria as a country. The day Emirates airlines landed in Nigeria, I saw our leaders cutting cake for them. What rubbish .
only 436? and they didn’t ban countries counting in hundreds of thousands?

Please, how do I get a refund from Kenya airways since the flight don enter round 2.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by asunmoGGMU(m): 11:33pm On Jan 14, 2022
Gerald454:

See, when it is time to criticize Nigerian leaders, we will. On this one, UAE is just acting up and being unnecessarily difficult. This is far from all you are saying. There are countries with more cases of COVID-19, are their citizens banned from entering UAE?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 11:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
asunmoGGMU:

See, when it is time to criticize Nigerian leaders, we will. On this one, UAE is just acting up and being unnecessarily difficult. This is far from all you are saying. There are countries with more cases of COVID-19, are their citizens banned from entering UAE?

That still shows that Nigeria as a country is not respected amongst committees of nations. The level of covid19 per day is not the issues, the issue is that Nigeria is a very backward nation in everything with backwardl eadership. So, don't expect UAE to respect us. The covid19 in UK, is more than the whole of Africa but British people where not ban. UAE banned 16 Africa countries at a goal, some of those Africa countries are now begging UAE to lift the ban. Ask ur self, why will UAE ban 16 countries in Africa even when they know Africa have the lowest rate of covid19??. Na see finish.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=cucumbar post=109376929] only 436? and they didn’t ban countries counting in hundreds of thousands?

Please, how do I get a refund from Kenya airways since the flight

When I called them, I was told to apply for refund through the agent i booked from. Though i have not applied because am waiting till 20th to see if any positive result
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by melonsgroup: 12:01am On Jan 15, 2022
Abrahamm:
Dubai 3months tourism visa is how much
140k sir
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 12:32am On Jan 15, 2022
Africa is a shithole continent, their COVID numbers are unverified and are doing nothing about the virus.

No UK or US citizen can go close to an airport without full vaccination.

In African airports, COVID negative statuses are sold.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Perfecttouchade: 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
obagoally:
https://punchng.com/uae-inaugurates-visa-application-centre-in-lagos/
I saw this recently o And I was like mehn Naija don cast this Dubai too shocked Nigerians are the main problem walai
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by good4all40: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
It is so funny l read the news too, you are opening a visa center in Lagos, and you have already banned that country from flying to your country, are they going to eat the visa after getting it?

They removed Ghana, Angola, Côte d'Ivoire, and two other African countries from the ban Nigeria not inclusive l hope they remove Nigeria from the list very soon too.

Nigerian leaders are the most useless leaders in the Universe can you believe flights from Dubai are still entering Nigeria up till this time, how can they banned your citizens from flying to their country and you allow passengers from their country to come here at free will because of their over flogged covid stupidity. arrant nonsense!, UK, US, and other European countries have more covid 19 cases than the whole of Africa and they still allow them to enter UAE anytime.

I love what Kenya government did, if you ban us because of Covid19, we are going to ban you too that's how a sane government should react.

Traveling from COTONOU is super expensive Ghana is way better but if you travel to Ghana from Nigeria l am afraid they may force you to go into 14 days Quarantine before you can be eligible to fly to UAE you can do your quarantine at home or hotel at your expense.

My own visa is expiring on the 4th of Next month.

And l don't think Ghana is opening their land boarders anytime soon.

This useless government have cost me lots of money for this trip only.

For the person seeking a refund from Kenyan airways it may take up to 4 to 6 weeks before you can get your money you have to be extra patient.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Gerald454: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
I heard that from next week, that UAE want to stop tourist E- visa. That the applicant must book appointment and come in person to the embassy for the visa. With his/ her international passport, vaccination card or certificate, master/ visa card and with time, bank account statement will be introduce.
Am in Nigeria now, an agent in Dubai just message me regarding that. Please can anybody confirm?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.