Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (818774 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 5:39am On Apr 03, 2022
Eddiecute86:
Sometimes I just get marveled at the stubborn mentality and ignorance of some of you guys wanting to come to UAE at this time.
Are you guys claiming you are not aware that there is no work permit for Nigerians except for those in Medical fields and IT, even teachers are still not able to get a new permit but they can get renewal. Nigerians are frustrated and suffering because of that yet some of you are falling deaf ears to all these warnings.

Except you are coming for vacation, business or you are among the exempted professionals, what exactly are you coming to do? Are you coming to add to the increasing crime rate of Nigerians because that is what you will resort to when you get frustrated and there’s no one to help.
Do not listen to anyone or agent telling you otherwise. I will advice anyone planning on coming to wait until work permit is reopened or better still look for a better African country to stay for now.

You're wasting your time bro... They won't listen. Tomorrow another person will still ask "how much is 3 months tourist visa to Dubai"... Let them come!

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 8:10am On Apr 03, 2022
Happy Sunday. Quick question please:: is it advisable to convert Naira to usd in NIgeria and travel with usd to Dubai and then convert to Dirham? Or should I arrive Dubai with naira and then convert to Dirham?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fergieboy: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2022
ditha:
Happy Sunday. Quick question please:: is it advisable to convert Naira to usd in NIgeria and travel with usd to Dubai and then convert to Dirham? Or should I arrive Dubai with naira and then convert to Dirham?
Arrive Dubai with naira and change to Dirham

Dollar is almost useless here lol

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 8:43am On Apr 03, 2022
Thanks
fergieboy:

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bergoglio(m): 5:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Eddiecute86:
Sometimes I just get marveled at the stubborn mentality and ignorance of some of you guys wanting to come to UAE at this time.
Are you guys claiming you are not aware that there is no work permit for Nigerians except for those in Medical fields and IT, even teachers are still not able to get a new permit but they can get renewal. Nigerians are frustrated and suffering because of that yet some of you are falling deaf ears to all these warnings.

Except you are coming for vacation, business or you are among the exempted professionals, what exactly are you coming to do? Are you coming to add to the increasing crime rate of Nigerians because that is what you will resort to when you get frustrated and there’s no one to help.
Do not listen to anyone or agent telling you otherwise. I will advice anyone planning on coming to wait until work permit is reopened or better still look for a better African country to stay for now.

Please from your post I understand that Dubai is currently not issuing out work permit or renewing an existing one. So I want to ask if they issue out residence permit to prolong your stay to like 1 year if you came in with 3 months visiting visa?

Am not coming to Dubai to work, it's very difficult to get German visa from Nigeria so I want to come over to Dubai stay for 6 months then apply for German visa in German embassy that is in Dubai.

Please your response and advice is highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Long time I visited this great thread grin

With the way things are going in UAE, I won't advise job seekers to come in now. If you're a tourist.. you're highly welcome

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Eddiecute86(m): 7:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Bergoglio:

Please from your post I understand that Dubai is currently not issuing out work permit or renewing an existing one. So I want to ask if they issue out residence permit to prolong your stay to like 1 year if you came in with 3 months visiting visa?

Am not coming to Dubai to work, it's very difficult to get German visa from Nigeria so I want to come over to Dubai stay for 6 months then apply for German visa in German embassy that is in Dubai.

Please your response and advice is highly appreciated

First of all, there is nothing like 1 year resident permit the least is 2 years.
Secondly, they don’t just issue out resident permit like that. There are 3 ways to get resident permit.
1. Employment Visa: This is sponsored by your employer. If you get employed by a company or organization, the law mandate them to provide you with resident permit. This usually requires work permit and currently this is not available so this is out of the equation.

2. Freelance visa: This is another way of getting resident permit but without being under any company if you have your money I am sure it’s not less than 1.5M. Also I am not sure if this is available for Nigerians. I repeat I am not sure.

3. Partnership Visa: This is basically for business partnership and I am sure is available for all Nationalities if you have your money, with the current rate it won’t cost you less than 1.5M as well.

Note: 2 and 3 are only possible from inside UAE. So, basically you will need 3 months visa package with flight + 2/3years freelance/partnership visa + accommodation and feedings for 6 months just to apply for German visa.

Well, since you seek for my advice, I would say you to weigh your options because I am sure what you intend to embark on won’t cost you less than 4M

4 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
fergieboy:

Thank you

Under age Abu Dhabi visa 3 month 390k

Air ticket with Qatar airways 350k

Covid test 45k250

Settlement at muritala Airpot 20k

Landed hammad airport Doha midnight

Was on transit for 12hours

Later boarded a 1hours flight to Dubai

For the under age visa, you were extorted.

Also if you have been to airport on time, checked in on time... I doubt if you will spend up to 20k to those useless officials.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
ditha:
please anyone in Dubai should please confirm how reliable dubizzle is for securing an apartment. I have seen some nice studio apartments on the website for 2500-3000aed-monthly. I want to know if this is alright before proceeding
Don't pay money until you see the studio yourself, also let them know your nationality because it's now difficult to get an apartment directly from the owner if you're a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Eddiecute86:

I saw the thread buzzing and I was surprised thinking maybe UAE have lifted the ban on Nigerians work permit. But on my investigation, I found out the situation is still the same, then I begin to wonder.

I have been here for 5 years and I am a teacher working with my own resident visa. I was lucky to have renewed my visa few weeks before the ban on Nigerians work permit else I would have been stranded.
I have a colleague of mine a family man who wasn’t that lucky in that regards I know what he is going through. I am not even talking about non-skilled workers that are stranded looking for where to just lay there head.

Let’s just leave them we have done our part by raising the awareness. He who have ears let him hear.
Tell him to go partner visa, it's valid for 3 years. I can equally assist if he can't find any reliable agency

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bergoglio(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Eddiecute86:

First of all, there is nothing like 1 year resident permit the least is 2 years.
Secondly, they don’t just issue out resident permit like that. There are 3 ways to get resident permit.
1. Employment Visa: This is sponsored by your employer. If you get employed by a company or organization, the law mandate them to provide you with resident permit. This usually requires work permit and currently this is not available so this is out of the equation.

2. Freelance visa: This is another way of getting resident permit but without being under any company if you have your money I am sure it’s not less than 1.5M. Also I am not sure if this is available for Nigerians. I repeat I am not sure.

3. Partnership Visa: This is basically for business partnership and I am sure is available for all Nationalities if you have your money, with the current rate it won’t cost you less than 1.5M as well.

Note: 2 and 3 are only possible from inside UAE. So, basically you will need 3 months visa package with flight + 2/3years freelance/partnership visa + accommodation and feedings for 6 months just to apply for German visa.

Well, since you seek for my advice, I would say you to weigh your options because I am sure what you intend to embark on won’t cost you less than 4M

Thanks for your response and advice.
I have family and friends in Dubai so accomodation and feeding won't be a problem.
I just want to know the process and the amount that is involved before I inform them that am coming.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 10:50am On Apr 06, 2022
NONNYG:
Long time I visited this great thread grin

With the way things are going in UAE, I won't advise job seekers to come in now. If you're a tourist.. you're highly welcome
Where have you been hiding? wink
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:45pm On Apr 06, 2022
fergieboy:

You should have changed Naira to USD in Nigeria (PTA/BTA from bank), then change USD to dirham in UAE.

I'm quite sure you incurred losses changing naira to AED here.

Dollar is not useless here, you can change it in so many places like Al Ansari, Al fardan, Al Rostamani, Lulu exchange etc,

Pls don't misinform people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
obagoally:

Where have you been hiding? wink
lol, i went to Ukraine to assist them
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 2:48am On Apr 07, 2022
NONNYG:
lol, i went to Ukraine to assist them
oya, bring 1 Russian tank you capture nah grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mosesoly(m): 9:38am On Apr 07, 2022
Please how do I check how genuine a dubai Visa is I need urgent response
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Beauty85: 11:00am On Apr 07, 2022
Please anyone coming to Dubai soon... Please I need to person to just help me bring my international driving license... Please please please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by modupemomo: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Beauty85:
Please anyone coming to Dubai soon... Please I need to person to just help me bring my international driving license... Please please please

I am coming soon. But I need dollars. Been looking for PTA up and down.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 5:36pm On Apr 07, 2022
Bergoglio:

Thanks for your response and advice.
I have family and friends in Dubai so accomodation and feeding won't be a problem.
I just want to know the process and the amount that is involved before I inform them that am coming.
Dont fool yourself bro Feeding might not be a problem but accommodation maybe a great problem, incase you dont know, most of employees stays in company accommodation and mostly bedspace or bunks except few that works in reputable organizations, before u depend on anyone for Accommodation its better you keep aside your money for bedspace rent. A word is enough for...besides they dont even know you are coming lolz
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:40pm On Apr 07, 2022
Mosesoly:
Please how do I check how genuine a dubai Visa is I need urgent response
send DM
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
modupemomo:

I am coming soon. But I need dollars. Been looking for PTA up and down.
how much USD do you need
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
obagoally:

oya, bring 1 Russian tank you capture nah grin
Hahaha
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by modupemomo: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
At this point, I just need to be able to buy at N420. Any amount of dollars. Thanks.

NONNYG:
how much USD do you need
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
i Just got my 3 months visa . I’m underaged . Thank God !
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bergoglio(m): 9:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
murphybo:

Dont fool yourself bro Feeding might not be a problem but accommodation maybe a great problem, incase you dont know, most of employees stays in company accommodation and mostly bedspace or bunks except few that works in reputable organizations, before u depend on anyone for Accommodation its better you keep aside your money for bedspace rent. A word is enough for...besides they dont even know you are coming lolz

I really appreciate your concern. But sir, None of them stays in just a bed space or share a room with someone.
Sir even without their help I can still be comfortable in Dubai throughout my stay.
But sir, I know that they will be more than happy to welcome me, so sir you don't have to worry about me.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 9:46pm On Apr 07, 2022
Please what are the other requirements or documents needed for tourist visa holder

Flight
BTA
hotel reservation
Covid-19

Please what’s else ? Can someone help me please
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by murphybo(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2022
Bergoglio:

I really appreciate your concern. But sir, None of them stays in just a bed space or share a room with someone.
Sir even without their help I can still be comfortable in Dubai throughout my stay.
But sir, I know that they will be more than happy to welcome me, so sir you don't have to worry about me.

Thank you.
cool cool cool nice one
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sicily4u: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Cotonou12:
i Just got my 3 months visa . I’m underaged . Thank God !

At what price
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 4:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Fwesh101:

How much does it cost to get the visa from Nigeria?
550AED FOR ONE MONTH DUBAI VIST VISA

(1) (2) (3) ... (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.