Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (819348 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by springer: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2022
An agent asked me to pay 250k for 3 months UAE visit Visa, I wish to convert it to working visa after arrival. Is the fee too much? How realistic is the visa convert? Tnx? Thanks.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:52am On Apr 19, 2022
springer:
An agent asked me to pay 250k for 3 months UAE visit Visa, I wish to convert it to working visa after arrival. Is the fee too much? How realistic is the visa convert? Tnx? Thanks.
you no hear say dem no dey give resident permit to Naija.And work no dey dere.Abi you no hear
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by rowon(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hi people. Does Dubai still requires pre departure covid test for fully vaccinated person or it depends on the flight boarded because I booked Ethiopia airline
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Cotonou12: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yes 48 hours before arrival

It must be valid
rowon:
Hi people. Does Dubai still requires pre departure covid test for fully vaccinated person or it depends on the flight boarded because I booked Ethiopia airline
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sanchezzz: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good evening, Please how can one apply for Dubai tourist visa 1 month. Underage.

DEMMSSHERIFAT:

underage visa can apply now for visit visa , but presently there is no employment visa for Nigeria nationality

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sanchezzz: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Please how much is Dubai tourist visa 1 month. Underage.
springer:
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by sanchezzz: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
Good evening bro. Please how much is 1 month Abu Dhabi visa. Underage.

quote author=fergieboy post=111502325]

Thank you

Under age Abu Dhabi visa 3 month 390k

Air ticket with Qatar airways 350k

Covid test 45k250

Settlement at muritala Airpot 20k

Landed hammad airport Doha midnight

Was on transit for 12hours

Later boarded a 1hours flight to Dubai

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ilovelearning(m): 7:38am On Apr 21, 2022
freedomtours:

Use Eco bank if you have account with them.

Thanks for your response, but please how long do they take to process?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by jesufifunmi: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2022
DEMMSSHERIFAT:

underage visa can apply now for visit visa , but presently there is no employment visa for Nigeria nationality

HI ma. Could you please help with info on this? The agent I spoke with said they will deny an underage application.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by rowon(m): 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2022
Hi people, I want to know if Dubai still requires PCR pre arrival test
for person that has taken his or her 2nd dose irrespective of the flight. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=rowon post=112174597]Hi people, I want to know if Dubai still requires PCR pre arrival test
for person that has taken his or her 2nd dose irrespective of the flight. Thanks [/quote

Yes they do, you have do the test 24 hours before your departure flight.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by rowon(m): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
[quote author=freedomtours post=112175627][/quote]
I got this information on UAE website. How true is it

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Funkybabee(f): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2022
This is serious oooop

No employment Visa for now?

Have they not resolved their issues since these days.

Please I need a lady as a friend here, I'm a hotel and catering Bsc graduate.

I need more info update and assistance

I believe there are Samaritans here grin cool tongue
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cerezo: 2:12am On Apr 23, 2022
I need info on Qatar Visa, saw that it's been suspended for now, how true?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by iamajiiii(m): 3:10am On Apr 23, 2022
Omo Qatar visa don show me shege since last year been trying to enter tge country tru student visa (scholarship) infact since 2020 i just dey burn money
I give up
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by ditha(f): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2022

I wanted to update you all on a hustle I noticed at dubai airport for returning flights to Nigeria.
If you are returning to Nigeria from Dubai. You need to fill a Covid 19 govt form that will account for all the countries you have visited recently:: it is free on the ncdc website but when you get to the airport (without the knowledge) some people will flood you and offer to do it at a cost. They may charge as high as 100aed to do it for you. Please note that it is ABSOLUTELY FREE and you can do it in 5mins on your phone

This is the website: http://ntip.ncdc.gov.ng/

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spiralwedge(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
No one has confirmed if a Covid19 test is required for a fully vaccinated person (3 times vaccinated).

If it is, can it be done at the airport? And how much?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by cerezo: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
Well, I was in Dubai last month, a fully vaccinated taveller requires negative covid test 48hrs max before boarding. On your return trip to Ngr however, you are not required to do any test since April 4th.

spiralwedge:
No one has confirmed if a Covid19 test is required for a fully vaccinated person (3 times vaccinated).

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2022
spiralwedge:

It's confirmed.
Fully vaccinated individual doesn't need PCR test . All you need is presentation of your vaccination certificate at point of departure. Thats the norm now for those travelling to Dubai and also returning to Nigeria. You can as well check Emirates website for confirmation. Its boldly written on their page.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2022
cerezo:
Well, I was in Dubai last month, a fully vaccinated taveller requires negative covid test 48hrs max before boarding. On your return trip to Ngr however, you are not required to do any test since April 4th.

He was asking of what is obtainable now. Not last month. Fully vaccinated traveller doesn't need Covid-19 test before departure to Dubai. Pls check the website of airline you used for update on recent requirements.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Mosesoly(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2022
spiralwedge:

If you are fully vaccinated, just present the card, then if not, you have to do pcr test and test negative... The test is #45,250,you have to do it 48hrs before your flight, it can be done inside the airport at SYN lab, I did mine there, same day I left Nigeria... It was done in the morning, around 8,then departure was 6:30pm
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 5:51am On Apr 24, 2022
Which agent . Send me his detail I will.callnhim if you want me too . I can help you to visit him or if you have his ID I can track him
jesufifunmi:

HI ma. Could you please help with info on this? The agent I spoke with said they will deny an underage application.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seyisanya(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
rowon:
No.
https://u.ae/en/information-and-services/justice-safety-and-the-law/handling-the-covid-19-outbreak/travelling-amid-covid-19/travelling-to-the-uae
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
Does anyone knows if Emirates airlines accept Al hosn app vaccination certificate as prove of vaccination for vaccinated person. If not, what type of certificate is acceptable and where to get it from. I'm traveling to Nigeria soonest and I don't want any issues. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Ofadaman(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2022
I applied online via the dvcp on emirates.com got my application declined on grounds of some immediate changes to people from certain nationalities.

What are the next steps to take , can I still reapply via VFC email.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Danniegirl: 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2022
fergieboy:

Thank you

Under age Abu Dhabi visa 3 month 390k

Air ticket with Qatar airways 350k

Covid test 45k250

Settlement at muritala Airpot 20k

Landed hammad airport Doha midnight

Was on transit for 12hours

Later boarded a 1hours flight to Dubai

Please how long did it take for your visa to come out?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by samsanyus(m): 2:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
You are all good with Al Hosn vaccination certificate. Make sure you upload same to Nigeria travel portal before your trip.
Safe trip.

seunlaww:
Does anyone knows if Emirates airlines accept Al hosn app vaccination certificate as prove of vaccination for vaccinated person. If not, what type of certificate is acceptable and where to get it from. I'm traveling to Nigeria soonest and I don't want any issues. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spiralwedge(m): 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2022
Mosesoly:

If you are fully vaccinated, just present the card, then if not, you have to do pcr test and test negative... The test is #45,250,you have to do it 48hrs before your flight, it can be done inside the airport at SYN lab, I did mine there, same day I left Nigeria... It was done in the morning, around 8,then departure was 6:30pm

thanks for this. I'm fully vaccinated, 3 times moderna baby. grin
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by spiralwedge(m): 2:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Online visa application is being processed since last Thursday. Today makes it a week. I thought it takes 2-4 working days.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by fergieboy: 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2022
Danniegirl:

Please how long did it take for your visa to come out?
Came out Under 24 hours

Abu Dhabi visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) ... (473) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.