Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 (818018 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (473) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2022
It's clearly stated the presidency was in abudhabi for a condolence visit not business!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:09pm On May 22, 2022
When do you become the spokesperson for the president �
Part of his visit is signing and MOU with uae and 8 of 9 is under review and we hope the bilateral agreement with labor influx of Nigerian citizen is part of it.
tonididdy:
It's clearly stated the presidency was in abudhabi for a condolence visit not business!

2 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by tonididdy(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2022
LEOSIRSIR:
When do you become the spokesperson for the president �
Part of his visit is signing and MOU with uae and 8 of 9 is under review and we hope the bilateral agreement with labor influx of Nigerian citizen is part of it.
.... and you are the president spokesman? undecided
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Slimbee1(m): 10:18pm On May 22, 2022
Top of the hour to y'all. Please have they started issuing 2 years working visa and resident permit to Nigerian??

Please enlighten a brother
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by uchman(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2022
whocares1:
Jobs are not really available for Nigerians as it used to be before. I know someone who just relocated on partnership visa and no job yet. It's been 4 months now

Relocating with personal visas or residents, most times don't give edge over job hunting.
Companies prefer you to be on their Visa, so you will be 100% loyal.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 23, 2022
uchman:

Relocating with personal visas or residents, most times don't give edge over job hunting.
Companies prefer you to be on their Visa, so you will be 100% loyal.

100% loyalty is like you giving away your freedom. That is exactly what i don't like.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by shams040(m): 6:58pm On May 23, 2022
Pls do I need covid test to flight to Dubai from Nigeria and from Nigeria to Dubai?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2022
shams040:
Pls do I need covid test to flight to Dubai from Nigeria and from Nigeria to Dubai?

Yes you will need to do it if you are not fully vascinated.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Trippleblessing(f): 8:15pm On May 23, 2022
shams040:

If you are fully vaccinated, just go with your COVID-19 vaccination card with the barcode. It would be scanned and you would be allowed to fly.
I am not too sure of Dubai to Nigeria Covid procedure, but what I narrated above is what happens at the international airport here in Naija
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by NONNYG: 9:57pm On May 23, 2022
whocares1:

100% loyalty is like you giving away your freedom. That is exactly what i don't like.
It depends on the company & your job position. You can't compare an IT personnel working with CISCO or Microsoft to a cleaner working in one Albab's company or Indian restaurant.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Dvtechbase(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2022
Hello All

Please I have some questions regarding my connecting flight to Croatia via Dubai

1. Do I need to do a PCR test for entry to Dubai or can my 2 dose covid 19 vaccine certificate cover it?

2. Also, do I need a transit visa for Dubai?

P.S I will be booking the flight with Emirates Airline

Thank you.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 24, 2022
NONNYG:
It depends on the company & your job position. You can't compare an IT personnel working with CISCO or Microsoft to a cleaner working in one Albab's company or Indian restaurant.

Sure! �
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Elcid1(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2022
Pls what do you mean by being fully vaccinated?
and what documents are you to present before traveling .
thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by embee430(m): 8:08pm On May 25, 2022
Good evening all, I am meant to be in dubai next weekend for business, my agent just informed me my visa is getting rejected because I am underage (34yrs). Does this still apply and how best can i go around this? I don confuse lai this.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uniportadmision: 8:52pm On May 25, 2022
Hi guys please I need your advice, just got this job offer in Dubai from an oil company, I have received the appointment letter as well. I have visited their website to verify and make sure the email ID is exactly the same on the site.
Note.... I did apply for few of them.
I've been asked to process my visa by myself through this agent.
https://abdul-sattar-abdul-tr.com

My question is, does anyone know how genuine this agency is? I've visited their website and it's all looking good. Anyone with experience with them?
I have less than a month to prepare, your contributions will be well appreciated.

I no wan fall into yahoo boys trap lol
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 5:09am On May 26, 2022
Uniportadmision:
Hi guys please I need your advice, just got this job offer in Dubai from an oil company, I have received the appointment letter as well. I have visited their website to verify and make sure the email ID is exactly the same on the site.

My question is, does anyone know how genuine this agency is? I've visited their website and it's all looking good. Anyone with experience with them?
I have less than a month to prepare, your contributions will be well appreciated.

just Google search 'reviews on d travel agent' s website', digest the information you get from there. Congrats on your job offer!!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uniportadmision: 6:08am On May 26, 2022
obagoally:

just Google search 'reviews on d travel agent' s website', digest the information you get from there. Congrats on your job offer!!
Thank you, I'll do that.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by obagoally(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2022
Uniportadmision:

Thank you, I'll do that.
I congratulated you because u said u have done due diligence on the oil and gas company. Although, it 'smells' of some element of scam but I might be wrong. Good luck bro!
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uniportadmision: 7:36am On May 26, 2022
obagoally:

I congratulated you because u said u have done due diligence on the oil and gas company. Although, it 'smells' of some element of scam but I might be wrong. Good luck bro!
Haha I cannot be scammed, I've been verifying from other government agencies and have decided not to pursue the offer again unless they send the visa themselves. Thanks for your help.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2022
embee430:
Good evening all, I am meant to be in dubai next weekend for business, my agent just informed me my visa is getting rejected because I am underage (34yrs). Does this still apply and how best can i go around this? I don confuse lai this.
Underage visa is going, the one I apply last week was released yesterday.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 8:24am On May 26, 2022
Uniportadmision:

Some use to bring such issues to the Embassy here in Abuja.
The Embassy addresses such complain by telling them that if it is the company that is inviting them, that the company will be catering for their visa.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uniportadmision: 10:23am On May 26, 2022
freedomtours:

Some use to bring such issues to the Embassy here in Abuja.
The Embassy addresses such complain by telling them that if it is the company that is inviting them, that the company will be catering for their visa.

I already know this, but the letter complained of employees using their company to get visa and then abscond. I've sent them a mail insisting they provide the visa. I'm not desperate.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Uwaiwe: 11:06am On May 27, 2022
Uniportadmision:

I already know this, but the letter complained of employees using their company to get visa and then abscond. I've sent them a mail insisting they provide the visa. I'm not desperate.
Which oil company in UAE will ask their new employees to get visa by themselves? They will even send you flight tickets with accommodation and at least entry visa for a start. Once all documents are signed, they will process work permit with all tax related documents with MOL. I smear red flag.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by collinsobinna(m): 2:50pm On May 27, 2022
Hi!!!

Please if I’m flying to Dubai with Turkish airline or any other airline that’s not emirates do I need a Covid test? Do I need a transit visa if transiting at turkey?

2) what’s the site where I can verify the authenticity of my visa.

Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Bobodany: 3:49pm On May 27, 2022
Ok
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by seunlaww(m): 5:23am On May 28, 2022
Hello house, as a UAE resident flying to Dubai from Lagos airport, is it required for a fully vaccinated person to do PCR test ? And what other documents are required. Thanks
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2022
[quote author=collinsobinna post=113223813]Hi!!!

Please if I’m flying to Dubai with Turkish airline or any other airline that’s not emirates do I need a Covid test? Do I need a transit visa if transiting at turkey?

2) what’s the site where I can verify the authenticity of my visa.

1) smartservices.icp.gov.ae/echannels
2) Yes you need Covid test if you are not fully vaccinated and you don't need need transit Visa.

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by freedomtours(m): 8:05am On May 28, 2022
seunlaww:
Hello house, as a UAE resident flying to Dubai from Lagos airport, is it required for a fully vaccinated person to do PCR test ? And what other documents are required. Thanks

You don't need PCR test if you are fully vaccinated.
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Topshow4real: 1:56am On May 29, 2022
Uwaiwe:

I started my visa renewal last week, medical and Taw jeed completed. Once visa is issued will update accordingly.

Hi brother. How is it going? Is the visa out?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Kojiek: 9:41am On May 30, 2022
spiralwedge:

thanks for this. I'm fully vaccinated, 3 times moderna baby. grin

Please, is COVID-19 vacination from health centers here in Nigeria acceptable for UAE travels?
Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Perfecttouchade: 4:16pm On May 30, 2022
Kojiek:

Please, is COVID-19 vacination from health centers here in Nigeria acceptable for UAE travels?
yes

1 Like

Re: QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 by Eky29: 12:33am On May 31, 2022
Im fully vaccinated
I filled the ncdc form myself at the airport on the 28th of march. On the last page i was asked to pay 45k which i did before they sent the code to my mail.
Glad is changed now .

LEOSIRSIR:
Are you fully vaccinated?
Before April 4 everyone need to fill the ncdc form and generate a QR to be enable to fly to Nigeria and you will pay 45k for a COVID test 7 days upon arrival in Nigeria .

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (473) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.